March 28, 2024, 03:50:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711108 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 09, 2013, 10:27:37 AM »

I'm confused:

Didn't Mark say that he could not wake Dylan up that morning?  If so, why did he say this in his interview?

"As he had indicated to me he had been up until 4 o'clock in the morning the night before"  If he did not wake up...then he could NOT have said this.  When I get home, I will research this.  This statement came from his interview.  Have to go but will look at it more when I get home...maybe I am wrong?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #521 on: February 09, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »

I'm confused:

Didn't Mark say that he could not wake Dylan up that morning?  If so, why did he say this in his interview?

"As he had indicated to me he had been up until 4 o'clock in the morning the night before"  If he did not wake up...then he could NOT have said this.  When I get home, I will research this.  This statement came from his interview.  Have to go but will look at it more when I get home...maybe I am wrong?

I've been under the impression that discussion supposedly took place the night before when Dylan made plans to go to his friends in Bayfield at 6:30am the next morning.

Mark's story has changed as to if Dylan supposedly said anything or not the next morning...it has gone from he was "out like a light"...to him acknowledging Mark's statements to him or even saying "o.k. I understand" when being told Mark had to leave to go on his errands.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: February 09, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121129/NEWS01/121129570/0/FRONTPAGE/Investigators-searching-house-of-Dylan-Redwine%E2%80%99s-father

Investigators search house of Dylan’s father
Search warrant executed; no suspects have been named
By Dale Rodebaugh Herald staff writer
Article Last Updated: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:28pm

::snipping2::

Dylan’s visit was the result of a court order by 6th Judicial District Judge David Dickinson, who said Thursday he is restricted from commenting on the order or the parenting plan.

http://www.courts.state.co.us/Bio.cfm?Employee_ID=204

David L. Dickinson - 6th Judicial District Judge

Judge Dickinson was appointed to the District Court for the Sixth Judicial District in December 1998. When appointed to the bench, he was a solo practitioner in Durango, Colorado, specializing in real estate, commercial and business litigation and local government law. Before entering private practice, he also served as La Plata County Attorney and as an Assistant City Attorney for the City and County of Denver. He received his undergraduate degree in metallurgical engineering from the Colorado School of Mines in 1964 and his law degree from the University of Denver in 1976. His docket includes civil, criminal, domestic relations, probate, and juvenile cases.

Judge Dickinson is active in the Bar Association and has presented or assisted in organizing a number of continuing legal education programs.

http://cbaclelegalconnection.com/2013/01/judge-david-l-dickinson-to-retire-from-sixth-judicial-district-court-bench/

Judge David L. Dickinson to Retire from Sixth Judicial District Court Bench
January 11, 2013 by Susan Hoyt

The Sixth Judicial District Nominating Commission will meet on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 to interview and select nominees for appointment to the bench of the Sixth Judicial District Court. The vacancy will be created by the February 28, 2013 retirement of the Honorable David L. Dickinson.

Judge Dickinson was appointed to the district court for the Sixth Judicial District in December 1998. His docket includes civil, criminal, domestic relations, juvenile, and probate cases. Prior to his appointment to the bench, he was in private practice as a solo practitioner specializing in real estate, business and commercial litigation, and local government.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 09, 2013, 11:17:01 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=598816406811633&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
RE-POSTING FOR CLARIFICATION!

We have all worked really hard to gain the ALL IMPORTANT NATIONAL media attention for Dylan. And finally Dr. Phil's people contacted us this past Monday. We are very excited! We have one hang up ~ They need the family there NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY! For some reason MARK REDWINE will not commit to doing the show next week, he would like to wait 3 more weeks and do it on February 27. 3 MORE WEEKS? WE NEED THIS NOW! They have contacted him repeatedly to commit to next week, they needed an answer yesterday.
That said, here is an offer from Mike Hall:
Every person following this case, Dylan's family and myself request that you, Mark Redwine, agree to take Dr. Phil up on his offer to feature Dylan NATIONALLY NEXT WEEK. This could be the break we need to bring Dylan home NOW. If you are refusing because of financial reasons and cannot afford to take off work, I will gladly pay your wages for the 2 days of work you would miss. I am certain that arrangements can be made with your employer to take 2 days off.
I will send a certified check to the producers of Dr.Phil for any and all lost wages for those 2 days, prior to the Dr. Phil show. You can pick it up when you leave the set. This offer is contingent only with your appearance on the Dr. Phil show and will be paid no matter what is said on the show. My only interest is to FIND DYLAN and get him the National media attention that he deserves.
If there is ANY other reason you feel like you cannot do this for Dylan NEXT WEEK please respond here and I am sure it can be addressed by myself or One of the 10,000+ followers willing to assist you getting on this show NEXT WEEK FOR DYLAN. He deserves every ounce of help we can give and EVERY opportunity we can take to get his face inside the homes of MILLIONS!
51 minutes ago

For some reason MARK REDWINE will not commit to doing the show next week, he would like to wait 3 more weeks and do it on February 27.

Why?

Is he hoping his lawyer can "prepare" him for Dr. Phil?  (Dream on!    )

Does it have anything to do with the judge's retirement?

What reason could there possibly be IF Mark Redwine has nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance for him to delay this?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: February 09, 2013, 11:46:13 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130111/NEWS01/130119913/0/s/District-judge-to-leave-bench

District judge to leave bench
Dickinson to retire next month
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer Article
Last Updated: Friday, January 11, 2013 8:46pm

District Judge David Dickinson, who has served on the bench for 14 years, announced this week he will retire at the end of February.

JERRY McBRIDE/Herald file07/12/2012-

“I’m looking forward to sailing and traveling and so forth,” he said Friday during an interview. “I’ve been privileged to work with some wonderful people, both judges and court staff, as well as the bar. I can’t imagine a more rewarding career.”

Dickinson, 67, was appointed in December 1998. Before that, he was in private practice in Durango specializing in real estate, commercial and business litigation, and local government law.

Before entering private practice, he served as an attorney for La Plata County and assistant attorney for the city and county of Denver. He received his undergraduate degree in metallurgical engineering in 1964 from the Colorado School of Mines and his law degree in 1976 from the University of Denver.

Serving as district judge has had its rewards and challenges, Dickinson said. He was forced to learn areas of law that he hadn’t dealt with before, he said.

“If you’re an attorney, you try to limit your areas of practice to things you know and do well,” he said. “As a judge, you take whatever comes down the pike, especially in a jurisdiction like this where we all have mixed dockets.”

The hardest cases are those involving children, especially dependency and termination of parental rights cases, he said.

“Most of it just tears your heart out,” Dickinson said.

Dickinson said he plans to spend winter months in Mexico, but will keep a house in Durango or Bayfield.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: February 09, 2013, 12:55:11 PM »

Sarah Ridgeway speaks out on Dylan's birthday.

http://youtu.be/a5TZTauz9pk

Vigils held on Dylan Redwine's 14th birthday
7NewsDenver·

Published on Feb 6, 2013
Vigils for a missing Monument boy were held across the state Wednesday night. Marc Stewart says Jessica Ridgeway's mother attended one in Westminster.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a5TZTauz9pk?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/a5TZTauz9pk?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: February 09, 2013, 01:09:34 PM »

http://youtu.be/FACAGWwN0Yk   (Edit to add link provided by texasmom- MB)

From the video:

One dog for tracking and three border collies that are cadaver dogs will be searching for Dylan, possibly starting today.

Dylan Redwine's father in Albuquerque
koattv

Published on Feb 7, 2013
Mark Redwine met with a local K-9 forensics organization which will begin searching for Dylan Redwine this weekend.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FACAGWwN0Yk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/FACAGWwN0Yk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:40:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 09, 2013, 01:10:33 PM »

Sorry, forgot the link!   Embarassed

http://youtu.be/FACAGWwN0Yk

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: February 09, 2013, 01:15:27 PM »

Why was a court ordered visitation required?  Is there an online court document?  Did Dylan's mother present the court with concerns regarding Mark Redwine ... regarding Dylan's well-being?  Were those concerns disregarded by Judge Dickinson?  Considering the timing ... could the Judge's upcoming retirement have a connection to his ruling regarding the court ordered visitation?  Is a lawsuit filed by Elaine Redwine against the State anticipated when and if it is revealed that Mark was involved in wrongdoing in regards to the disappearance of his son?

Timeline of events in Dylan Redwine case
Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 1, November 18

Evening: Dylan arrives in Durango from Colorado Springs after 6th Judicial District Judge David Dickinson issued a court order granting Mark Redwine, Dylan’s father, visitation rights during the Thanksgiving holiday. Dylan sends his mother, Elaine, a text message that says he has arrived. Elaine Redwine tells The Durango Herald that Dylan’s text message ended with an emoticon that was interpreted as a scowl.

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121129/NEWS01/121129528/-1/news01&source=RSS

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: February 09, 2013, 10:09:18 PM »

Thanks for adding the link for me MuffyBee!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: February 09, 2013, 10:15:44 PM »

Thanks for adding the link for me MuffyBee!   

You're welcome texasmom. Thank you for keeping this thread updated.   I keep checking in here, hoping to see some good news.  Dylan has been missing for so long.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 10, 2013, 12:53:58 AM »

I'm confused:

labubske,here are some links to vids and articles,i think M.R. has changed up,
leave out and or add a little more,since he started talking
in the uncut from the Nov 30, 2012 and Feb 5, 2013 vids i think he said
he wasnt sure about Dlyan seeing friends,ill have to listen again but he is sure
in the 12/02/2012 interview
 ------------------------
Missing teen Dylan Redwine’s father says he had nothing to do with disappearance
Posted on: 9:41 pm, November 27, 2012, by Mark Meredith, updated on: 10:11pm, November 27, 2012
http://kdvr.com/2012/11/27/missing-teens-father-discusses-exhaustive-search/

Uncut: Mark Redwine talks about son's dissapearance
koattv  Published on Nov 30, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNFsfXelY

KUSA - Dylan Redwine - Dad's uncut interview
Melissa Blasius Published on Feb 5, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

Colorado News
With Dylan Redwine missing for almost two weeks, dad clings to hope
By Nancy Lofholm
The Denver Postcanoncitydailyrecord.com
Posted:   12/02/2012 12:01:00 AM MST
Dylan had asked his father whether he could go to his friends' that evening after they had shopped at Walmart and eaten at a McDonald's in Durango and before the 45-minute drive to Mark's home north of Vallecito Lake. Mark said he told his son it was too late. So Dylan texted friends in Bayfield, his father said, and made arrangements to meet them the next morning.

The next morning, Dylan was sleeping on the couch where Mark Redwine now sits and where Dylan's blankets still lie jumbled. Mark said he waited until 7:30 a.m. but still couldn't rouse his son, so he told him he would return about 11. When he got back at 11:30, his son's dirty cereal bowl was beside the sink. The television was on Nickelodeon. His son's fishing pole was gone. So was his black-and-gray backpack. A few articles of clothing were left behind on the couch
Mark Redwine is not being called a suspect. He allowed investigators to search his home even before they obtained a search warrant for a thorough search. He also voluntarily sat down and was interviewed by investigators.

"We went through everything moment by moment," he said.
http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_22110078/dad-its-wait-wonder

Dylan Redwine disappearance: Dad surfaces as investigators conclude boy didn't run away
By Michael RobertsThu., Nov. 29 2012 at 6:11 AM
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/11/dylan_redwine_disappearance_colorado.php

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: February 10, 2013, 12:23:12 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/600351293324811

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
41 minutes ago

Good Morning Team Dylan! I was so happy to log in late last night and see so many new WARRIORS on the page for Dylan. Thank you to everyone who has just joined our ongoing efforts to bring Dylan home where he belongs. I will be posting an updated timeline later today so everyone can catch up. In the mean time just to update everyone a little on this past week. A week that has been an emotional whirlwind.

We were so excited on Monday when Dr. Phil's producers called and wanted to feature Dylan's story on national TV, that phone call is what we have been working so hard for, but our excitement and hope quickly changed to heartbreak when we learned that Mark Redwine refused to do the show. After much begging and pleading from everyone close to the family and all of you perfect strangers, on Thursday, he agreed to do the show in 3 weeks. This is devastating for us. We have waited so long and we just want Dylan to come home now. Not 3 weeks from now.

Friday our phones lit up and ours stomachs all dropped when the news started reporting that a body was found near Fountain. The waiting to hear more information was agonizing. I realized then that this must be what each and every family that has a missing person must experience every time an unidentified deceased person is found. The good news is that it was not Dylan, and we go on running this marathon to bring someone we love home.

Yesterday Mike and Elaine met with Wendy and her dog Sadie. Contrary to what has been posted elsewhere, the search with the dogs did not start yesterday. The search will begin soon and will take several days. We will post updates as we receive them. We would like to thank all of you for your continued support and and donations. Because of all of your help The Hope For Dylan Redwine Organization was able to secure lodging for Wendy and her dogs at the lake for the entire time it will take them to cover all those miles.. (Not an easy feat in the winter time!) Thank you all so much.

Finally, my apologies for not being able to post and update for the past few days, we've had a lot happening and I had to shift my priorities just a bit. Just know that I felt comfortable doing that because each and every one of you are holding the space here and continue to pray, share and care. We can't thank you enough.

Love and light Katt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: February 10, 2013, 01:41:09 PM »

Crying or Very sad

Bobby Brown's dad passed away Friday.  an angelic monkey

My sincere condolences to Bobby and his family.  They are in my thoughts and prayers.

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.brown.9674/posts/506197362766304

Bobby Brown shared a link.
about an hour ago

#BOBBY BROWN, I apologize for being at a loss of words, quite honestly my guts are in knots & I simply want to SHARE with you my DAD'S Obituary, it pains me to no end to even type that word. I do THANK each & every last one of you that have helped me through these very trying days, weeks, months etc. I have read every single Prayer & I was so proud to READ as many as I could to my DAD. I sincerely THANK you & my DAD would often cry tears of JOY as I read him your warm wishes & heartfelt PRAYERS. Your Prayers have absolutely LIFTED him UP on his final day. May he rest in eternal peace & perpetual light shine upon him. My DAD has been & will forever be my HERO. I MISS you so much DAD, I love you, my time is MASS today will truly allow me to sit in the House of the Lord, enjoy the banquet that he has prepared for us, & I will continue to speak to you DAD because I know you are listening. God Bless all of my FAITHFUL FRIENDS & FANS. I truly love you ALL and may God Bless each of YOU & YOURS. Your friend: Bobby Brown. bobbybrown.com

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/gazette/obituary.aspx?n=carl-sherman-brown&pid=162976523&fhid=6109#.URfMHGyO8es.facebook

Carl Sherman Brown
Obituary

Carl passed away on February 08,2013 after a tough battle with cancer. He passed away peacefully. He will always be remembered as a man of integrity, pride and a love for his family that was unconditional. He enjoyed fishing and gardening. He was a Veteran, a Teamster, an over the road truck driver and partner in the family business. Most importantly, he was a devoted husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather. He was a hero to his son and he will be missed more than words can explain. He was preceded in death by his parents, his daughter; Diane Blackwell and his sister, Ruby Cruse. He is survived by his wife; Josephine "Jay" Brown, his son; Bobby Brown, grandchildren; Bobby Brown Jr, Courtney Brown, Rachelle Ferguson, Janice Titus and Dennis Blackwell as well as 10 great grandchildren. The viewing will be February 14, 2013 between 5-8pm and the Service will be held February 15, 2013 at 2:00. Both will be at the Shrine of Remembrance located at 1730 E Fountain Blvd in Colorado Springs CO 80910. In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the Veteran's Administration.

Published in The Gazette from February 10 to February 11, 2013

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 10, 2013, 09:29:48 PM »

From the Calling Mark Redwine page.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=107521416085155&id=106616159509014

Michael Hall Cory and I started at end of 500 at campground searching both sides of road all the way to dam and found not a single print of Dylans. We do know what the print looks like. We also searched all pull offs and parking lots and still nothing in that 8 miles.
3 hours ago via mobile

Michael Hall No snow was on ground at road but soil easily took prints. i could see everywhere cory has been knowing the shoes he had on. LE was made aware we seen no sign of Dylans prints. Cory and I did this the day before divers went in lake.
3 hours ago via mobile

Michael Hall We also checked every culvert along that stretch.
3 hours ago via mobile

Michael Hall Dylans scent was not at dam. That was dogs that secent on remains only and it turned out not turning up anything.
3 hours ago via mobile

Michael Hall LE gives very little info and would never indicate what they think.
3 hours ago via mobile

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: February 11, 2013, 10:51:30 PM »

http://kdvr.com/2013/02/11/investigators-want-to-talk-to-new-possible-witness-in-dylan-redwine-disappearance/

Investigators want to talk to new possible witness in Dylan Redwine disappearance
Posted on: 8:20 pm, February 11, 2013

DURANGO, Colo. — Investigators want to locate a man they think could be a possible witness in the case of Dylan Redwine, who has been missing since shortly before Thanksgiving.

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office says it interviewed someone during the weekend who remembered seeing a man in the north end of Vallecito the Day the teenager was reported missing.

Dylan Redwine was visiting his father in the southwestern Colorado community when he went missing.

Investigators say the person interviewed came into contact with a man who asked where he could find gas for his vehicle. He also mentioned he was looking at rental properties.

He’s described as a Hispanic male, 45-50 years old, 5’10″ tall, 170 pounds with dark hair.

Investigators say he may be a witness and not realize it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 12, 2013, 10:51:23 PM »

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news/family-continues-to-search-for-dylan-redwine-mom-s-heart/article_4aea63f0-754a-11e2-8347-001a4bcf887a.html

Family continues to search for Dylan Redwine: Mom's heart aches but doesn't give up hope

Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:29 pm | Updated: 12:33 pm, Tue Feb 12, 2013.

Lisa Collacott lcollacott@ourcoloradonews.com | 0 comments

Rob Carrigan

Family and friends gathered in Monument at Limbach Park Wednesday in a 'beams of hope' observance of Dylan Redwine's 14th birthday. Older Brother Cory, and his mother, Elaine, (black knit cap) spoke to news organizations and the crowd in continuing efforts to find the boy who has been missing since before Thanksgiving. Family members blew out candles on a cake decorated with a "Hope for Dylan" message.

Her son just turned 14 but he wasn't home to celebrate it with his family.

Dylan Redwine had a birthday on Feb. 6 but instead of having cake and opening presents with his loved ones, his family is still trying to find him after he disappeared without a trace.

The teen disappeared on Nov. 19 after going to visit his dad in Vallecito for Thanksgiving. His mom, Elaine Redwine, said when she first got the news that he was missing she thought he would be back the next day. But now it's nearly three months later and Dylan has not been found.

“I've followed all the missing people cases. I've followed the missing children, the missing women and my heart ached for them. You never think it's going to be you in that position,” Redwine cried. “When I was driving up to Durango I thought we'll get a call from one of his friends or we'll find him up in the mountains or something and when it was prolonged I knew someone else was involved because two-and-a-half months later Dylan couldn't have done this himself.”

Redwine said the investigators are doing what they can despite the little information they have. She doesn't believe Dylan just walked away or that he went off somewhere and hitched a ride.

“Vallecito is a small area and if he would have gotten a ride with somebody or if he would have been up in the woods all by himself we would have found something by now,” Redwine said.

She added that if Dylan would have left on his own he would have called her or texted his friends. She said he was looking forward to going to visit his friends. His last text was at approximately 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 18. His phone went missing along with his backpack that contained his belongings.

Redwine didn't come out and say her ex-husband Mark Redwine had anything to do with Dylan's disappearance but she does believe he knows more than he's telling anyone.

“I think that those last hours that we can account for Dylan are crucial. I have so many questions and no answers. And everything that he is saying is so uncharacteristic of Dylan,” Redwine said.

When Dylan first went missing Elaine Redwine was interviewed by Good Morning America and Nancy Grace and now the family has an opportunity to be featured on the Dr. Phil show Feb. 13 to get the word out about Dylan however Redwine said her ex wouldn't agree and said he could do it at the end of the month instead.

“It really frustrates me because that's two weeks longer and we could do it next Wednesday. Cory (Dylan's older brother) and I are up for that. Whatever it takes to bring Dylan home we're there,” she said. “We need to come together collectively to find Dylan.”

Keeping the word out

Redwine said it's important to keep Dylan's face out there. Several rallies have taken place with the most recent one on Dylan's birthday in Limbach Park in Monument.

“We have to do something to keep Dylan out there and keep his story and his face out there. I don't want to hold any more rallies I just want him to come home,” an emotional Redwine said. “But if that's what we have to do to keep him out there then that's what we'll do.”

Holding on to hope

Redwine said other stories about missing children that have returned home give her hope that her son will return home.

“I have to cling to hope. It's not something you can touch, it's not something you can see. It's something you feel. I have hope that Dylan will come home safe.”

Every time the phone rings she has a glimmer of hope that it will be Dylan calling. Their weekends are spent going down to Durango searching for him, visiting the sheriff's office for any information.

Until Dylan comes home life is on hold. Elaine Redwine has returned to her job but her thoughts are consumed with finding her son, wondering what happened to him. She said they didn't celebrate Christmas but only gathered together as a family for the sake of her mom who has terminal cancer.

“We just want someone to come forward and let us know. Any little tidbit may help us, may crack it (the case) right open. We just want Dylan home,” she said.

If anyone has any information leading to the whereabouts of Dylan Redwine they are asked to call the La Plata County Crime Stoppers at 970-247-1112 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: February 13, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/02/13/dylan-redwines-father-confirms-appearance-on-dr-phil-with-ex-wife/

Dylan Redwine’s Father Confirms Appearance On Dr. Phil With Ex-Wife
February 13, 2013 5:30 PM

DURANGO, Colo. (CBS4)- The father of missing Colorado teenager Dylan Redwine said he believes his son is still alive and the family has plans to appear on the Dr. Phil show.

“I have no reason not to believe that (he’s alive),” said Mark Redwine.

Dylan, 14, disappeared in Southern Colorado nearly three months ago — the Monday before Thanksgiving. There are very little clues to his disappearance.

“It’s frustrating for all of us because there’s so little to go on,” said Mark Redwine. “The tensions are very high between all of us.”

Mark Redwine said he’s still working with search crews.

“Basically they want to come up here and eliminate the Vallecito area as a possibility for where Dylan could be so we can focus our search efforts on other places that he could possibly be,” said Mark Redwine.

Without any clues there are still countless unanswered questions. The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office said it doesn’t have a suspect.

A divided family is in the middle of the tragic situation.

“My ex-wife and I both agree that Dylan is not the kind of kid that would run away but I also think that there’s a possibility that Dylan was torn between his parents,” said Mark Redwine.

“My fear is he’s out there somewhere, able to see what’s going on and he sees the conflict going on between his mom and I,” said Mark Redwine. “I think that’s a huge concern. But who knows what goes through a 13-year-old’s head.”
Mark Redwine told CBS4 he plans to appear on the Dr. Phil show with his ex-wife and the group that is leading the search as early as next week.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 15, 2013, 12:45:16 AM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130213/NEWS01/130219806/Dr-Phil-working-on-a-Redwine-program--

Dr. Phil working on a Redwine program
Last Updated: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:33pm

Producers from the “Dr. Phil Show” are in talks with the family of Dylan Redwine, the teenage boy who disappeared last year from Vallecito, about appearing on the television show.

“It’s not a maybe, it’s going to happen,” said Mark Redwine, father of the missing boy. “It’s just a matter of getting it coordinated.”

Denise Hess, who has helped coordinate search efforts for Dylan, also confirmed the plans.

“The family is ready to go at any moment,” she said. “We’re waiting on Mark to decide.”

Producers wanted the Redwine family to tape the show this week in California, but Mark Redwine was unable to attend, he said. Now, the producers want to tape on Wednesday or Feb. 27.

It is unknown when the show would air.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: February 15, 2013, 07:59:52 AM »

A big shout out of thanks to texasmom for keeping this thread current! 

I so wish this lovely boy could be found.      

Imagine the father hedging and delaying an opportunity with Dr. Phil!   

Prayers for Dylan.   an angelic monkey  ::justice2NJ::   an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.