March 28, 2024, 02:23:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711099 times)
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 28, 2013, 09:53:52 PM »

May the memory of Dylan in his courtroom haunt Judge Dickenson for all his remaining days.

I never wish ill of others but we should all be responsible and live with the consequences of decisions we make, especially when they affect those whose lives depend upon us.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #621 on: February 28, 2013, 10:31:37 PM »

May the memory of Dylan in his courtroom haunt Judge Dickenson for all his remaining days.

I never wish ill of others but we should all be responsible and live with the consequences of decisions we make, especially when they affect those whose lives depend upon us.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: February 28, 2013, 10:39:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608980935795180&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1&relevant_count=1

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 01, 2013, 12:33:01 AM »

With the known risks of diving in that lake, maybe it would be better to use ROV's to search until a target is found?

Hoping and praying that someone with the right equipment to get the job done will step up and help this family.

I know how it makes me feel wondering...can only imagine how horrible it is for Dylan's family!

ROVs great idea, you can most times tell when someone is off,when they speak
but i guess you could never guess how off, no wonder dr phil was like WTH is
going on here and with you

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 01, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »

This might be too woowoo for some of you.  Please don't throw tomatoes.

I was called to pray for Mark last night.  I was shown the state of him... a deeply sad and hurting individual.  He felt lonely and unloved as a small child... he still feels unlovable.  His fetishes are a manifestation of the condition of his dying and hurting self.  He's such a mess.  I believe Dylan is deceased at Mark's hands.  I believe Dylan is stuck, waiting for Mark to repent by confession.  He has already forgiven Mark because from where he is in the spirit realm he knows the state of Marks soul.  I saw that Elaine will never, in this life, forgive Mark and he should not expect that even if he does confess.

I spent a long time in prayer for Mark, asking for healing for him so that he may see how his pain will be released by that confession.  He has so much to get out and he needs help.  Also, his home is a very dark place and he would do well to move from there ASAP.   

A Dr Phil in your face approach will not work with Mark.  He needs to be in a safe space to face this.  His soul is literally broken and I do not believe he came into this world that way.  I believe Mark could potentially confess given the right circumstances.  I do pray for Mark, for Dylan, for Dylan's mama and loved ones.  This was a preventable tragedy. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: March 01, 2013, 07:55:01 PM »

It's all about choices imo.

Many people have suffered and gone through horrible things as children that were beyond their control.  Choices are made at some point to either rise above it and learn how to be a good person and parent in spite of it, or wallow in it and take it out on every person that crosses their path in life including their own children.

Maybe I'm wrong to feel the way I do, but I don't have any compassion for Mark Redwine.

I don't know what his childhood was like, and I really don't care.  Nothing justifies the pain he has chosen to cause so many others (especially his children) as an adult.

I hope he gets that "safe place" Amys Sister says he needs to face what he's done, a jail cell and soon seems appropriate to me.

JMO

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 01, 2013, 08:54:06 PM »

Many people have suffered and gone through horrible things as children that were beyond their control.  Choices are made at some point to either rise above it and learn how to be a good person and parent in spite of it, or wallow in it and take it out on every person that crosses their path in life including their own children.

Maybe I'm wrong to feel the way I do, but I don't have any compassion for Mark Redwine.

I don't know what his childhood was like, and I really don't care.  Nothing justifies the pain he has chosen to cause so many others (especially his children) as an adult.

I hope he gets that "safe place" Amys Sister says he needs to face what he's done, a jail cell and soon seems appropriate to me.

JMO

Coach Woodward said something similar Texasmom where you can rise to the highest heights or sink to the level of the beast.
Mark Redwine is guilty as hell and I hope he wakes up and tells what happened to Dylan and bring him home by taking responsibility.
No kid deserves what this guy who calls himself a father thinks is okay just to get even with the ex wife. Karma may come soon.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 01, 2013, 09:51:34 PM »

JMO

I felt the same way only 24 hours ago.  Strongly.  I can't explain it but I saw it from a different perspective last night.  This is more about Mark confessing so Dylan can be brought home and an iota of freedom from the total self hatred and loathing that Mark lives with, a self hatred that expresses itself in very ugly ways.  I wouldn't want to be him and Dylan didn't want to be with him, justifiably.

I believe that Mark is capable of a confession on some level.  Absolutely justice needs to be served for what he has done, no question.   
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: March 01, 2013, 10:00:45 PM »

Right now he's just drinking and wallowing, pissed off at the world, blaming everyone and this is not going to move the investigation forward.  I'm not thinking there are any witnesses at all, Mark had nine or more hours before heading into town the next morning.  So many murderers take a nap the next day because whatever they did the night before took a lot of time and energy.  Mark has admitted to taking a nap and I'm sure he was quite busy the night before. 

I believe some killers are not capable of ever confessing.  I believe some are soul-less.  I do not believe that of Mark Redwine and my prayer is that he finds whatever it is he needs to tell LE what he has done with his child.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: March 01, 2013, 10:54:29 PM »

Mark's anguish is his frustration with how others treat him.  It is all about him.  He will never look into his soul as having flaws.  His children have been turned against him by their mothers...He is not capable of feeling empathy or guilt. He is the text book narcissist and maybe more.

I would use my prayer time for those who had to live with this man and still suffer his wrath.

He won't tell anything until he feels there is something in it for him.  He cares about no one else.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 01, 2013, 11:30:35 PM »

JMO

Coach Woodward said something similar Texasmom where you can rise to the highest heights or sink to the level of the beast.
Mark Redwine is guilty as hell and I hope he wakes up and tells what happened to Dylan and bring him home by taking responsibility.
No kid deserves what this guy who calls himself a father thinks is okay just to get even with the ex wife. Karma may come soon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 01, 2013, 11:33:28 PM »

Mark's anguish is his frustration with how others treat him.  It is all about him.  He will never look into his soul as having flaws.  His children have been turned against him by their mothers...He is not capable of feeling empathy or guilt. He is the text book narcissist and maybe more.

I would use my prayer time for those who had to live with this man and still suffer his wrath.

He won't tell anything until he feels there is something in it for him.  He cares about no one else.

With Mark though, it's "flustration".   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 02, 2013, 03:06:17 AM »

Where is Dylan? 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 02, 2013, 03:58:54 AM »

i get it there is a lot of Slinging in these kind of cases, and i read what it says
but it is still offensive. i get too, that MR has been cast in the worst way, but
the pg does nothing for finding Dylan, its time to stop talking about MR, i think
MR has something to do with Dylan's disappearing, and JMO stop talking about
MR and he will prob get to craving for attention and start talking, we just have
to pay attention to what he is saying,and im not sure this is a sanctioned pg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109014302602533&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&theater

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 02, 2013, 04:03:23 AM »

sorry i lost the link to the TY to the NP (pine river times) for accurate reporting
it was in one of these links somewhere
https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine?ref=stream
https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors

here is the link to news about Dylan from the NP (pine river times)
that the FB link is talking about,hit previous pg to see more articles about Dylan
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?pagenum=8#Other News

some of the news articles
Father’s home searched Thursday
11/1/2912 By: Melanie Mazur
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp

Boy's family opens up Vallecito ice
3/1/2013 By: Melanie B. Mazur
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1138

Mark Redwine not taking polygraph test
2/27/2013 By: Times staff report
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1135

Dr. Phil update
2/26/2013 By: Times staff report
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1132

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #635 on: March 02, 2013, 05:23:02 PM »

Afternoon Monkey friends,

Buckeye I have to agree with you!. I lived with one such as MR for 10 yrs. In his mind he has done nothing wrong. He is not full of self hatred he is full of himself. He is getting perverse pleasure out of tormenting his ex wife and his other son. He won't confess and all the safe havens in the world will not get it out of him. He doesn't love his children, he loves no one but himself. I can look at his face and tell he is an alcoholic and the drinking has been going on way before Dylan went missing. I try my best to live as a Christian, but I can feel no empathy or sympathy for this sorry  excuse of a man and father.
I have given up on the FB page for Dylan, I feel so sorry for this child it is like no one is putting his best interest 1st. I have suggested they contact Tim Miller a few times and have been ignored and several others have too. All I can do is pray that Dylan is safe and warm and loved be it here on earth or with God. Which I believe he is.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 03, 2013, 02:34:45 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/%E2%80%98He-would-have-called%E2%80%99--

JERRY McBRIDE/Durango Herald
Dylan Redwine, 13, was photographed in his baseball uniform this last summer. He has been missing since Monday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: March 03, 2013, 02:01:49 PM »

If you missed the Dr. Phil shows about Dylan's case and would like to see them, they're on YouTube now.

Part 1

http://youtu.be/iibjclUtGKw

Part 2

http://youtu.be/NNUHI--tmnI

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: March 03, 2013, 02:27:54 PM »

I'd read this but didn't recall it so I watched again today and it's true.

At about 35:55 in Part 2, Dr. Phil asks Mark Redwine "Do you know where he is?" 

Mark Redwine says "No" but he's shaking his head yes when he responds.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 03, 2013, 02:54:07 PM »

Mark Redwine also states that he's not a violent person, that Dr. Phil can ask anyone that knows him and they'll tell him that.

His ex-wife Betsy (before Elaine) had already spoken on the show about how Mark had thrown her down and started punching her in the face.

From Nancy Grace's show December 3, 2012

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1547588#msg1547588

Criminal History
Mark Redwine, Dylan's dad

1988 - Menacing - guilty plea

1992 - Theft - guilty plea

2003 - Child Abuse - negligence - no injury - dismissed

Menacing - dismissed

Trespassing - dismissed

3rd degree assault - dismissed

Disorderly conduct - unreasonable noise - guilty plea

http://search.jurisearch.com/NLLXML/getcode.asp?datatype=S&statecd=CO&sessionyr=2011&TOCId=11852&userid=GUEST9&cvfilename=&noheader=1&Interface=NLL

Colorado Statutes

Title 18. CRIMINAL CODE

Article 3. Offenses Against the Person

Part 2. ASSAULTS

Current through 2011 Legislative Session
§ 18-3-206. Menacing

(1)   A person commits the crime of menacing if, by any threat or physical action, he or she knowingly places or attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury. Menacing is a class 3 misdemeanor, but, it is a class 5 felony if committed:
(a)   By the use of a deadly weapon or any article used or fashioned in a manner to cause a person to reasonably believe that the article is a deadly weapon; or
(b)   By the person representing verbally or otherwise that he or she is armed with a deadly weapon.

::snipping2::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.