March 28, 2024, 06:01:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711047 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: March 03, 2013, 03:59:05 PM »

Where is Dylan? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: March 03, 2013, 03:59:57 PM »

I'd read this but didn't recall it so I watched again today and it's true.

At about 35:55 in Part 2, Dr. Phil asks Mark Redwine "Do you know where he is?" 

Mark Redwine says "No" but he's shaking his head yes when he responds.

thanks for posting the link to Dr. Phil.  I just watched them both.

After watching the Arias trial this week and listening to her lie ad nauseum, I can see how lies just might be spewing from Mr. redwine's lips.  He is very uncomfortable and quiet in the one sequence when DP is basically offering to help him if he chooses to confess.

I hope he will come forth soon enough for the sake of Dylan's family.

I still think something happened between the two after 9:30 - at the time of Dylan's last texts.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: March 03, 2013, 05:41:20 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458

Missing Boy's Mother Suspects Ex-Husband in Son's Disappearance
IGNACIO, Colo. Nov. 26, 2012

The mother of 13-year-old boy Dylan Redwine, who disappeared a week ago during a court ordered visit to his father, fears that the dad may have done something to "remove Dylan from the situation."

Dylan Redwine was last seen at the home of his father, Mark Redwine, when he vanished seven days ago.

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," Elaine Redwine told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

Elaine and Mark were divorced and live about five hours away from each other, ABC News affiliate KMGH reports. Dylan was staying at his father's home because of a court order granting his father visitation rights for Thanksgiving.

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," Elaine Redwine said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'
"

::snipping2::

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son.

"He hasn't had any contact with us. [My older son] tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

Mark Redwine declined to speak to ABC News.

Police say they are considering a number of possibilities, including abduction and the possibility that Dylan ran away.

"Foul play is definitely something we are looking at, but we're hoping it's a runaway case and that Dylan will show up and will be fine," La Plata Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender said. "Because we don't have any clues that point in any particular direction, we have to consider every possibility."

Dylan's mother and older brother both insist Dylan wouldn't run away without contacting them, or if he did run away from his dad's home, he would have gone to them.

"When he was afraid in any situation, he knew he could call me and I would drop everything and go out there, first thing," Dylan's brother, Cory Redwine, 21, told ABC News. "He knew that me, my mom, my step-dad, any of us, if he called us and said, 'I need your help,' he knew we'd be there."

FLASHBACK

Two days following the disappearance of Dylan Redwine his mother knew ... she knew.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: March 03, 2013, 05:41:40 PM »

After watching the Arias trial this week and listening to her lie ad nauseum, I can see how lies just might be spewing from Mr. redwine's lips.  He is very uncomfortable and quiet in the one sequence when DP is basically offering to help him if he chooses to confess.

I still think something happened between the two after 9:30 - at the time of Dylan's last texts.

I thought that too that a drunk Mark hauled off and struck Dylan, but I dismissed it because if Dylan had been killed in that home
the dogs would have picked up on it. And then Texasmom and another smart monkey picked up on the Dr. Phil show that Mark Redwine stated WE - picked up Dylan at the airport. Which means he slipped. He had someone with him. Who was that?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: March 03, 2013, 06:14:28 PM »

I thought that too that a drunk Mark hauled off and struck Dylan, but I dismissed it because if Dylan had been killed in that home
the dogs would have picked up on it. And then Texasmom and another smart monkey picked up on the Dr. Phil show that Mark Redwine stated WE - picked up Dylan at the airport. Which means he slipped. He had someone with him. Who was that?

yes he used WE with respect to picking him up at the airport but he also used WE in the taped interview when it was just him.  I think it was about going to the polygrapher's?? And he was just referring to himself.  (Not really sure if this is correct but I did notice he used WE at a different time in the show and it didn't make sense).

Nevertheless, I wonder if something happened in the car after McDonald's and walmart and the confrontation was before Dylan ever made it to his house.  Put him out of the car??  Threw him out of the car??

I wonder if Dylan was ever even at the house since the dogs didn't pick up on it.  Also, wouldn't the dogs have picked up on Dylan in the car - where we  know he definitely was at some point.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: March 03, 2013, 06:14:47 PM »

Could it be that Dylan's attitude regarding not being allowed to immediately meet up with his friend outraged Mark?  Could it be that Dylan met his demise and was disappeared prior to arriving at his father's home.

Janet

++++++

A boy’s life
December 16, 2012

<snipped>

Dylan was a constant text-messager. His fingers would speed across the phone screen as he spun out messages to friends in Bayfield and Colorado Springs.

<snipped>

The following is a text exchange between Ryan Nava and Dylan Redwine that starts early afternoon Nov. 18 ....

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

<snipped>

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/20111226/A-boy%E2%80%99s-life--

Who did Dylan text at 9:27 PM?  Can the location that a text originates be determined?

Janet

++++++

La Plata County Sheriff's Office reveals new information about Dylan Redwine's last known wherabouts
Updated:   01/24/2013 03:53:19 PM MST

The La Plata County Sheriff's office on Thursday released new details about Dylan Redwine's whereabouts the day before he disappeared.

<snipped>

Officials revealed Thursday that Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport at 5:46 p.m. Nov. 18; at 7:05 p.m., he was seen at a Durango Walmart; at 7:22 p.m., he went to a Durango McDonald's; and his last text message was sent at 9:37 p.m. on Nov. 18.

http://**/ci_22443486/la-plata-county-sheriffs-office-reveals-new-information

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: March 03, 2013, 06:16:59 PM »

Maybe he had the other half of that little bottle of Jim Beam that night?

Such a sad story...Dylan had no choice in being that man's son.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 03, 2013, 06:21:27 PM »

No belongings of Dylan were found at Mark's home.  Nothing!

Janet

+++++

What happened to Dylan Redwine?
1:53 AM, Feb 1, 2013

<snipped>

Investigators say Dylan's cell phone has not sent out a signal since he vanished. A black Hurley backpack, containing all the clothes Dylan packed for his Thanksgiving visit, also disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.9news.com/news/article/314078/42/What-happened-to-Dylan-Redwine

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 03, 2013, 06:22:09 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 03, 2013, 07:03:48 PM »

yes he used WE with respect to picking him up at the airport but he also used WE in the taped interview when it was just him.  I think it was about going to the polygrapher's?? And he was just referring to himself.  (Not really sure if this is correct but I did notice he used WE at a different time in the show and it didn't make sense).

Nevertheless, I wonder if something happened in the car after McDonald's and walmart and the confrontation was before Dylan ever made it to his house.  Put him out of the car??  Threw him out of the car??

I wonder if Dylan was ever even at the house since the dogs didn't pick up on it.  Also, wouldn't the dogs have picked up on Dylan in the car - where we  know he definitely was at some point.

Yes, you are correct cadillac.  I thought the "we" about the airport was significant until I heard the "we" that you are referring to as well.  It is in reference to taking the polygraphy on the Dr. Phil show. 

"At this point we're gonna take it, we're gonna do what we gotta do."

It's at about 25:35 on the Part 2 Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNUHI--tmnI

I agree with you about when something happened to Dylan too.  From what we know so far...I don't think he ever made it to Mark Redwine's house.  But I'm also curious about the 9:30ish text.  I'm not sure that was Dylan, LE has been very tight lipped about that one; and I don't think it came from his cellphone.  So I think it's possible that something happened a little earlier than that.  IIRC, his last cellphone activity was a little over an hour earlier.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 03, 2013, 07:30:49 PM »

I call BS on the "little" bottle of Jim Beam.  I think that's just another lie from Mark Redwine.

But I have thought that his companionship with Jim Beam could possibly have something to do with his misuse of pronouns.  And other issues as well.

I can't recall a time I've seen him speak that I didn't think he was probably under the influence of something.  I remember thinking when I first saw him speaking on Dr. Phil that he must have used some Visine to "get the red out" because that's the clearest I've seen his eyes.

JMO

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/109215199249110

Brenda Cunningham Hmm Mark had Dylan so therefore he is the best place to "look" for Dylan eh? Start where he was @ last. A 5th grader would know that.
If mark wanted to make an attempt to clear himself don't ya think he would have taken 10 polygraph tests?
The lame excuse of the "Jim Beam" please 1st he played it up like it was 1/2 of a big bottle, then he down plays it to "1/2 a pint".
I've drank w/ Mark before, he could drink that much & not even be phased; whose he think he's kidding? Just saying...
Yesterday at 5:41pm via mobile

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: March 03, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »

cadillac ... I think the "we" in regards to picking up Dylan at the airport differs in context from the "we" regarding the polygraph.  I could be wrong.  I can only assume that investigators are analyzing Mark's words in the the Dr. Phil interview.

Janet

++++++

Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Mark Redwine : "We're Going To Take Polygraph"

<snipped>

He works it out with Mr. Poly and Dr. Phil to take the poly after a good nights rest. The poly no longer on Mr. Poly man's turf, it is to be held at the studio, next am.

Next am, Mark shows up, looking like a hung over scrub. Hair plastered upside his head, wearing a ball cap, t-shirt, jeans. He in the lobby they show him, he is talking to himself. He becomes a WE, he calls himself WE. He says we don't want to do this, okay We're going to do this. His alter ego? he becomes two people?

<snipped>

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.ca/2013/02/mark-redwine-too-drunk-for-polygraph.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 04, 2013, 12:27:57 AM »

http://www.durangolaplatacrimestoppers.org/missing.aspx

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 04, 2013, 12:35:16 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=610441148982492&set=pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1362374541&type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: March 04, 2013, 01:33:08 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/611568252203115

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 23,326 like this
about an hour ago ·

Team Dylan Warriors! Thank you all for continuing the fight to find Dylan. We appreciate how hard everyone is truly working to bring him home to us.

We would like to take a moment to give a brief update on what has been happening over the past few weeks. Of course most of you are aware and were apart of the campaign to get Dr. Phil on board to do a show, and THANK YOU for that. Because of all of you Dylan is now in the homes of millions of people. Tues. show had more than 3.8 million people watching and Wed. show had more 4 million. Incredible numbers of people!

Right before the family flew to L.A. for the show, we brought in a team of dogs from N.M. to search the lake area thoroughly. Wendy and her dogs did a great job covering the very rugged areas of the lake. The last few days that Wendy and the dogs were there the family decided to break open the ice in the same area that cadaver dogs had indicated a scent in the lake back in November. Her dogs did catch a light scent in this same area. We then checked about 100 yards east of that area and a scent was also detected in that area.
As I have stated early, we are still holding on to HOPE. WE CHOOSE HOPE! While it's true that the dogs have picked up a scent we don't know what that is, and again there are many, many homeless people who live in the area.

We began researching and contacting professionals that can help us search the lake. We have contacted many people and organization and have chosen a team we believe possess the knowledge of not only water and recovery, but the latest in technological equipment. From high tech sonar to ROV's we believe this team is the best and are making plans to get them here as soon as the ice melts enough to get a boat on the water. We feel that this step is necessary and if nothing else we might be able to provide closure for another family.

The family has a very solid team of professionals working hard on this case as well. These professionals work under the radar without media exposure. This is why we chose them. The are not interested in using Dylan's disappearance to promote themselves or their organizations. They are interested in FINDING DYLAN and that means the most to us.

We are continuing with the awareness campaign and working hard, hard, hard to get Dylan into even more homes throughout the world. This is where all of you come in! Keep sharing this page, talk about Dylan - show people his pictures and his missing poster. We will never EVER let the world forget that Dylan is missing. YOU ARE TEAM DYLAN ~ YOU ARE HIS WARRIORS! Let's bring him home!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: March 04, 2013, 04:03:27 PM »

cadillac

I think the "we" in regards to picking up Dylan at the airport differs in context from the "we" regarding the polygraph.  I could be wrong.  I can only assume that investigators are analyzing Mark's words in the the Dr. Phil interview.

Janet

Dr. Phil - The Search for Dylan Redwine: Part 1 (Feb. 26th, 2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iibjclUtGKw

Dr. Phil - The Search for Dylan Redwine: Part 2 (Feb. 27th, 2013)

Mark Redwine - 25:20
"At this point we're going to take it.  We're going to do what we gotta do.

Polygrapher - 26:00
"What are we going to do?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNUHI--tmnI

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: March 05, 2013, 02:05:14 AM »

http://youtu.be/TgsZwb_OYW8

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TgsZwb_OYW8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TgsZwb_OYW8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 05, 2013, 08:23:10 PM »

I missed most of the show, so I'm listening from the beginning now...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/insidelenz/2013/03/06/crime-wire

Crime Wire:Peter Hyatt and Mother of Missing Dylan Redwine

Inside Lenz Network

Tue, March 5, 2013 06:00 pm

Peter Hyatt and Statement Analyst and Private Investigator Kaaryn Gough will talk to Dylan Redwine's mother, Elaine, and try to answer some of the questions surrounding her missing son.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: March 07, 2013, 07:41:06 AM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/03/elaine-redwine-portrait-of-courage.html

TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013

Elaine Redwine: Portrait of Courage

An abuser in domestic violence is not frequently violent.

It is the threat of violence that causes the family to 'walk on eggshells' and 'mind' the abuser, keeping from him anything that might set him off.

Elaine Redwine lived it for too long.

For her it was not simply the courage to face off against Mark Redwine, the narcissistic, abusive ex husband and father of missing 13 year old, Dylan, but it was that she did it for Dylan.

She did not do the Dr. Phil Show for her own mental health, or for her own closure:  she did it with singleminded courage:  her purpose was to learn where Dylan is to be found.

What does she face from Mark Redwine?

She faces having her life undraped before the nation, including the humiliation of having chapters in her life published that no one wishes to be published.

She faces having her life undraped, not only in the embarrassing moments, but in moments that never existed:  lies from the wicked imagination of Mark Redwine.

But note how little she cares:  he could slay her, but only give her Dylan!

Mark Redwine's ultimate infliction of pain upon Elaine came through the apple of her eye:  her baby boy.

After taking Dylan from her, he cannot hurt her ever again.

In Dylan's name, Elaine has become fearless.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: March 07, 2013, 02:02:55 PM »

I still believe Mark can and might confess.  Not for Elaine, or anyone else he's hurt, but because he will be haunted by this until he does.  He will slowly lose his mind and he fears that.  We could see from Dr. Phil that he's close but he's hanging on through arrogance and willful meanness. 

He can either confess now and plea bargain or LE will find Dylan and charge/convict him to the fullest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.