March 28, 2024, 06:45:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711051 times)
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: March 22, 2013, 01:01:17 PM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/03/mark-redwine-exposed.html

TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2013

Mark Redwine: Exposed

::snipping2::

I agree with Peter in the above link that Mark is probably near suicide.  He has been exposed in every way possible.  I'm sure he has a lot of self hatred otherwise he would not be drinking himself into an early grave.  I believe he has the potential to confess and tell where Dylan can be found. 
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: March 22, 2013, 02:03:55 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

Mark states that he picked up Dylan from the airport and though Mark wanted to have a sit down dinner and talk but Dylan only wanted to get McD's from the drive through and eat on their way home.  Dyl spent time texting on the drive then wanted to watch a movie when they got to Mark's house.  During the movie Dylan was texting or playing a game on his phone.  (it seems clear that Dylan was interacting with his father as little as possible)  Mark describes pacing the kitchen floor and 'doing this and that' during the movie.  Mark states that he 'ran up and went to bed' after the movie and Dylan stayed on the couch.

We can see that Mark wanted to talk to Dylan and Dylan did not seem to reciprocate, instead he texted, emailed, and watched a movie.  We are told that Mark was pacing the floor as Dylan did these things.  Why?  Was he pacing out of frustration?  One would normally not pace a floor at 10:00 at night while a movie is playing unless they are agitated.  We are then told Mark 'ran' up to bed.  Normally folks don't 'run' to bed if they intend to sleep. 

I believe they did wind up at Mark's house and out of frustration Mark harmed Dylan, probably sometime toward the end of the movie.  No blood has been found so the attack was strangulation or a punch to the head or some injury that did not cause loss of blood.  Maybe Mark ran up to bed in a state of shock, laid down and figured out what he needed to do next then spent the night covering up his actions which is why he needed a nap the following day.

Note that Mark states he has moved the furniture in his small home since Dylan went missing.

For those who haven't seen this interview it was given before the Dr Phil show which makes it interesting to watch.     
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: March 22, 2013, 07:41:54 PM »

texasmom i wondered too about clearing the lake,the depth and the cold
im sure was a factor,and it was prob still a time factor to get the right stuff
an people there,as i think the ice was forming about a week after they stopped
maybe thinking safety for divers 1st,and what ever is there will be after thaw

IDR if LE took MR puter,but if they did and its the same one, with those disturbing
imgs,the imgs can be found,thats prob why Elaine didnt bring them up at hearing
she prob figed MR deleted them.
that disorder Coprophagia, i think is rare in humans,and goes way back to something
that happened in childhood (3-5 yrs of age ) freudian theory thats just from my
poor memory you may want to check it yourself

JMO i think Elaine is just trying to be strong, and trying not to let her thoughts, go to
MR doing something to Dylan prob for sanity's sake, i know i couldnt be that strong
i would doan some latex gloves,( considering what i know now ),and pluck all his facial
hair until he talks, why face hair bc he has lots of it

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: March 22, 2013, 07:52:14 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.msg1555484#msg1555484
whoops i forgot sorry,i meant to say it is a rare disorder for humans that do not
have a mental developmental disorder,as in low IQ and was once termed mentally
+++++++,and it was still rare for that population too.
MR has a serious issue, JMO if confronted about it he prob would be aggressive

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #704 on: March 22, 2013, 10:17:14 PM »

No idea who this blogger is, but IMO they are spot on with a lot they've posted regarding Dylan's case. 

http://yourandmytruestories.blogspot.com/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: March 22, 2013, 11:28:13 PM »

Pictures of Vallecito Lake taken today, some temperature lows for the next few days are forecast to be in the single digits. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152688698580788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1

Jessica Herrera Martinez posted on Dylan Redwine Warriors
THIS one is facing South, towards the dam...about mid-point for the lake
3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152688680375788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1&permPage=1

North end of the lake
3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152688671280788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1&permPage=1

Looking South, toward the dam (Pura Vida parking lot, for those who know the area)-- approximately halfway from south end to north end
3 hours ago

Jessica Herrera Martinez Ooops...I actually think is one facing Northeast
3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152688666530788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1&permPage=1

South end of the lake- by the dam
3 hours ago

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 22, 2013, 11:30:34 PM »

I uploaded the pictures to Photobucket and resized them to fit, but it doesn't look like it worked!

Sorry!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: March 22, 2013, 11:32:22 PM »

I uploaded the pictures to Photobucket and resized them to fit, but it doesn't look like it worked!

Sorry!   

They look good to me    Sometimes if the resolution of the photo is high they don't resize very small.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: March 22, 2013, 11:56:44 PM »

Trying again, I think it worked this time!   

Pictures of Vallecito Lake taken today, some temperature lows for the next few days are forecast to be in the single digits.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152688698580788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1

THIS one is facing South, towards the dam...about mid-point for the lake
3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152688680375788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1&permPage=1

North end of the lake
3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152688671280788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1

Looking South, toward the dam (Pura Vida parking lot, for those who know the area)-- approximately halfway from south end to north end
3 hours ago

Jessica Herrera Martinez Ooops...I actually think is one facing Northeast
3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152688666530788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1&permPage=1

South end of the lake- by the dam
3 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 23, 2013, 12:04:10 AM »

Sorry!   

They look good to me    Sometimes if the resolution of the photo is high they don't resize very small.

Thanks Klaas!

I specified the width, but tried to "replace the original" instead of just saving another copy...and it didn't work.  Second time around I just saved another copy and it worked fine.

I think it may have something to do with PB's new format and certain browser's...jmo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 23, 2013, 12:09:18 AM »

Sorry!   

Thanks Klaas!

I specified the width, but tried to "replace the original" instead of just saving another copy...and it didn't work.  Second time around I just saved another copy and it worked fine.

I think it may have something to do with PB's new format and certain browser's...jmo

Could be.  I know CBB was having some problems posting some stuff a couple days ago too. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: March 23, 2013, 12:53:06 AM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/03/mark-redwine-exposed.html

TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2013

Mark Redwine: Exposed

He did WHAT???????????????

I know...where on earth did this come from? I missed it completely.  Wow...just...wow.

JMO, from what I've read and heard.

Most of what I know about it I've read on FB, and it's disgusting!

There are snippets of at least one of the pictures posted on a blog page and that's creepy enough.

http://callingmarkredwine.blogspot.com/2013/03/blog-post_19.html

http://callingmarkredwine.blogspot.com/2013/03/hey-mark-look-familiar.html

Some things were discussed at the Dr. Phil taping that were edited from the two part show.

Several audience members have posted on FB and other places about it.  And I think that's where the discussion about it all really started.  There were some hints before the show of some disgusting things coming out, but that was all that was said since everyone had to sign non disclosure agreements.  And then after the show some people were concerned that these things were left out because they thought it could be motive for Dylan's disappearance.

From what I've read Cory asked Mark if he thought he looked pretty in his mom's dresses or something to that effect and that's what brought out that Cory had actually seen pictures of Mark in women's clothing, a diaper, and eating his own chit.

It has also been stated that MR posted the pictures online at some time.

This is one of the comments after the shows aired...

https://www.facebook.com/pinerivertimes/posts/498892620157235

Elaine stated on blogtalk radio that Dylan saw the pictures too, and he told Cory that he'd told his dad about seeing them during the Labor Day visit with him. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 24, 2013, 11:49:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152693633450788&set=o.112996512224243&type=1&ref=nf

(cropped and resized)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 25, 2013, 01:46:40 AM »

Where is Dylan? 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: March 29, 2013, 08:02:17 AM »

Thinking of Dylan and sending prayers to him and his family.   an angelic monkey

texasmom;  Thank you for keeping watch for Dylan and posting all here for us to read.xo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: March 29, 2013, 12:13:09 PM »

Thinking of Dylan and sending prayers to him and his family.   an angelic monkey

texasmom;  Thank you for keeping watch for Dylan and posting all here for us to read.xo

Thank you can, they need our prayers.

Please say an extra prayer for Dylan's Oma too.  I've seen some prayer requests for her in the last week so I'm afraid she's not doing well.

http://www.gazette.com/articles/monument-150724-birthday-dylan.html

Dylan Redwine's 14th birthday marked in Monument
February 06, 2013 9:48 PM

DANIEL CHACÓN
daniel.chacon@gazette.com

Family members believe Mark Redwine isn’t telling investigators everything he knows about Dylan’s whereabouts.

“No child disappears just like poof. It’s impossible,” said Dylan’s 76-year-old grandmother, Maria Goodall.

Goodall, who has terminal cancer, said she had celebrated every birthday with Dylan since he was born.

“I want to see him before I die, and it won’t be long anymore, so I have to see him,” she said.

Dylan and his Oma. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: March 30, 2013, 10:33:58 AM »

Prayers for Maria Goodall.  May her prayers be answered.
 an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: March 30, 2013, 12:58:36 PM »

Prayers for Maria Goodall.  May her prayers be answered.
 an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: March 30, 2013, 10:50:56 PM »

http://docsmarina.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/getting-ready-for-the-season/

Getting ready for the season!

MARCH 21, 2013

Doc’s Marina is starting to gear up for the summer folks. We got a call the other day from Pine River Ranch and the ice is melted off their pond. From previous seasons that means about two more weeks until Vallecito is clear, and you fisherman know what that means! Off ice fishing is an excellent time of year to get out on the lake so start making reservations for our fishing boats and come down to see us! It is also time to start signing up for season buoys people, that’s right any day now it will be time to unwrap the boat from their winter dressings and bring it on down to the marina. Remember to keep an eye out for locals days as well. We are all excited to see our old friends and meet some new people this year.

Jo
March 22, 2013 1:13 PM
Awesome I am ready with my new 5th wheel to spend my summer at Vallecito. When will the webcam go live?

docsmarina
March 23, 2013 7:25 PM
We will have the webcam up and running in about ten days so keep checking in for it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: March 30, 2013, 10:54:27 PM »

http://www.lakevallecito.com/weather/index.htm

Currently:
55.1°   

Clear

High: 57.2°
(1:53pm)
Low: 25.0°
(3:30am)

Wind:   0 mph from the SE
Gust:   5 mph
Today's High Wind:   11 mph (11:06am)
Humidity:   29%
Pressure:   30.11 in  (Falling)
Pressure Rate:   -0.028 in/hr
Dew Point:   23.4°
Wind Chill:   55.1°
Heat Index (feels like):   54.2°
Comfort Level:   Cool
Temperature Rate:    0.83°/hr

5 Day Forecast                   

Sat   Sun   Mon   Tue   Wed

Clear   Clear   T-storms   Chance T-storms   Chance Rain
74°   72°   68°   64°   66°
30°   36°   34°   37°   37°

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.