March 28, 2024, 12:40:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711087 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: May 18, 2013, 03:18:39 AM »

"When people show you who they are, believe them." - Maya Angelou

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: May 18, 2013, 03:21:17 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/-1/News01/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search

Mark Redwine knocks search

Father of missing son Dylan says process needs to be re-evaluated
By Jordyn Dahl Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Friday, May 17, 2013 8:34pm

Nearly six months after teenager Dylan Redwine was reported missing, his father, Mark Redwine, released a statement Friday criticizing how missing children’s cases are handled by authorities and inviting Dylan’s mom to mediation.

“I am asking that we stop and evaluate the process as a community, to come up with a more productive approach in the search for Dylan and missing children across the country,” he wrote in the statement. “No child who is missing should have to wait for certain criteria to be met before the public is notified and an alert be sent out.”

“I firmly believe that the most critical time was in the first day or two or three and that everything possible should have been done. I think that not enough was done in that time frame,” Mark Redwine said in the interview.

Dylan Redwine arrived in Durango Nov. 18, 2012, for a court-ordered visitation with Mark Redwine during the Thanksgiving break.

Mark Redwine reported he last saw Dylan around 7:30 a.m. Nov. 19 before leaving to run errands in Durango. He said he returned home at 11:30 a.m. to find Dylan gone and reported the teenager missing around 6 p.m. that day.

Mark Redwine, in an interview with the Herald, also criticized how the investigation has been handled by the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, claiming there is not a 50-person task force but rather five investigators.

La Plata County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Dan Bender could not be reached for comment Friday afternoon.

Redwine said he doesn’t think Dylan, age 13 when he disappeared, is in Vallecito or La Plata County.

Authorities searched Vallecito Reservoir again in April after search dogs picked up a scent by the lake.

“How many times do you have to search the damn thing til you realize he’s not in the lake?” Mark Redwine said. “There’s something in my gut that tells me Dylan isn’t anywhere in La Plata County.”

Mark Redwine’s statement also included an invitation for mediation with Dylan’s mother and his ex-wife, Elaine Redwine.

“I believe the more we all work together to bring Dylan home the more successful his safe return will be.” Mark Redwine wrote in the statement.

But Elaine Redwine says mediation isn’t necessary because she “has no qualms with speaking to him.”

“He continues to say let’s go to mediation, but he hasn’t done anything to start it,” she said in an interview Friday afternoon. “Frankly, I don’t think we need one.”

Elaine Redwine said she thinks law enforcement at first “dropped the ball in assuming he was a runaway” but that she now believes they are “going in the right direction.”

jdahl@durangoherald.com

http://durangoherald.com/assets/pdf/DU136844517.pdf

Mark Redwine statement

I would like to take the opportunity to address the disappearance of my son Dylan as we are now at 6 months. Our community like many across the country are still missing one of our children. I like the many who know him miss his happy personality, smile as well as his outgoing and giving nature. I know Dylan is loved and missed by all those who know him and we owe it to him to continue our search to find him. Over the last several months the focus in finding Dylan seems to have changed to blaming and disrespect. I will be the first to say "I will never give up"
and I am honored to have Dylan as my son.

There are many aspects of Dylan's disappearance, I like many in our communities across the country struggle with each day. I am asking that we stop and evaluate the process as a community, to come up with a more productive approach in the search for Dylan and missing children across the country. I feel more should be done anytime a child goes missing. No child who is missing should have to wait for certain criteria to be met before the public is notified and an alert be sent out. I want to find my son and bring him home safe. I need the help of every single person out there to do this. Dylan could be anywhere out there so PLEASE look at his picture and the face of every child you see his age to see if it could be Dylan.

There have been many rumors started most of which are untrue and none that have been helpful in our search for Dylan. There are a few members of the community who continue to hamper the search efforts. It's not for me to judge these individuals nor do I believe Dylan would condone anyone else judging them. I thank the many individuals and businesses who have contributed in our search for Dylan. Although several attempts have been made, I would like to publicly invite Dylan's mother too mediation services being offered. I believe the more we all work together to bring Dylan home the more successful his safe return will be.

To Dylan: I know in my heart you are out there and can see all the things that are going on. "I want you to know I love you and will never give up to bring you home safe". Myself as well as many in our community and across the nation have you in our thoughts and prayers everyday.  Each day many including me, search for the truth and the person or persons responsible for your disappearance. Speaking for myself, I will not rest until the truth comes out and justice has been served.

To Cory: Like Dylan I love you and will never give up on you. Regardless of the things you say
or do I will always care. I feel the same pain, hurt and feeling of helplessness you and your
mother feel. I can't make this any more clear, I don't have Dylan, I have never had Dylan and I
absolutely do not know where Dylan is.

To whom it may concern: I want you to live each day as it were your last. You can't run far
enough or hide under any rock that can't be turned over. Dylan is loved by all who know him.
You may find his disappearance entertaining or even amusing. Regardless of who you are and
why? All I want is Dylan returned safely. The truth always comes out and when it does may God have pity on your soul.

I love you Dylan,

PaPa

Bump

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: May 18, 2013, 09:36:51 AM »

Mark Redwine himself has a lot more to answer for than LE or the search efforts.  JMHO  The phrase "The best defense is a good offense" came to mind when I read today's posts.    

From the above article:

<snip>
Mark Redwine’s statement also included an invitation for mediation with Dylan’s mother and his ex-wife, Elaine Redwine.

“I believe the more we all work together to bring Dylan home the more successful his safe return will be.” Mark Redwine wrote in the statement.

But Elaine Redwine says mediation isn’t necessary because she “has no qualms with speaking to him.”

“He continues to say let’s go to mediation, but he hasn’t done anything to start it,” she said in an interview Friday afternoon. “Frankly, I don’t think we need one.”
<snip>

In some cases, I think perhaps mediation would help, but given Mark's history, I think it's just more of a way for him to try control the situation and to attempt to control Elaine.  I wonder if his attorney came up with that?  Why should Elaine have to mediate?  Dylan got on a plane and left his mama and was in his Dad's care when he disappeared.  What does that have to do with anything?  Mark needs to start telling the truth.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 18, 2013, 11:57:48 AM »

Mark Redwine himself has a lot more to answer for than LE or the search efforts.  JMHO  The phrase "The best defense is a good offense" came to mind when I read today's posts.    

From the above article:

<snip>

<snip>

In some cases, I think perhaps mediation would help, but given Mark's history, I think it's just more of a way for him to try control the situation and to attempt to control Elaine.  I wonder if his attorney came up with that?  Why should Elaine have to mediate?  Dylan got on a plane and left his mama and was in his Dad's care when he disappeared.  What does that have to do with anything?  Mark needs to start telling the truth.  JMHO

If what I'm reading on FB is true, he's unemployed sitting in his house all day drinking and smoking.  He STILL does nothing to help in any way.  He had his chance to sit down with Elaine on Dr. Phil, we all saw how that went.  Guess he still hasn't felt well enough to take another polygraph either?  Until he does that IMO he has absolutely no credibility, and will remain the prime suspect.  I read (on a hate page directed at Katt) yesterday someone suggesting he contact Mark Lunsford to "help him" since he'd also been suspected when Jessica was abducted and murdered.  Of course I can't speak for him but I imagine Mark Lunsford would probably take issue with a father who was the last known person to see his missing son that failed a polygraph and has refused or made lame excuses for months now to keep from taking another.  Mark Lunsford did what he needed to do to clear himself so that LE could put their focus elsewhere in Jessica's case.  He's a real dad that did everything he could to find his baby girl.

“I firmly believe that the most critical time was in the first day or two or three and that everything possible should have been done. I think that not enough was done in that time frame,” Mark Redwine said in the interview.

Mark Redwine says he came home after running errands for four hours (11:30 am) and Dylan's not there.

What did he do?

He took a nap.

He wasted the rest of the day, and didn't bother to even call LE until after he'd texted Elaine and SHE called them!

IMO he has done nothing but attempt to deflect and hinder the investigation since.

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news/several-family-members-point-finger-at-mark-redwine-in-dylan/article_e98ce2fa-8277-11e2-80f5-001a4bcf887a.html

Prior to the polygraph Dr. Phil said if one of his sons were missing he would be doing everything possible to find them but he told Mark Redwine that he was acting the complete opposite. Mark Redwine did not show any emotion during the two-day taping of the show.

“You seem diametrically opposite from that. You seem smug, you seem cavalier, you seem unplugged, you seem combative. You just seem like you just aren't engaged. Which makes me think either you don't care or you already have the answer,” Dr. Phil told Mark Redwine.

Back stage Dr. Phil told Mark that if he takes the polygraph and he has nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance it will clear him.

“I don't know what happened here. If you have your son stashed somewhere or if God forbid you flew into a rage and you hurt him accidentally and he's dead, if something has happened I will help you deal with it now and we will go recover that young man. Because if you are involved it's just a matter of time,” Dr. Phil said, adding that his offer had a shelf life. “If you're not involved then there's something seriously wrong with you because your reaction to this, something's wrong.”

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: May 18, 2013, 12:05:43 PM »

Could it be that Mr. Redwine has a drinking problem so bad he doesn't remember what he did to/with Dylan?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: May 18, 2013, 12:50:09 PM »

Could it be that Mr. Redwine has a drinking problem so bad he doesn't remember what he did to/with Dylan?

JMHO

Yes, he definitely has a drinking problem.  But I don't think he blacked out, or doesn't remember for any other reason.  If he didn't harm Dylan in a fit of rage, I think he is delusional enough to think that holding him hostage and bargaining with Elaine for whatever it is his delusions have him convinced he could accomplish!  Surely he doesn't think she'd go back to him?  It was all very calculated imo.  Him mailing her a check postmarked the day Dylan was reported missing still bothers me.  From what has been stated since, Mark was going to have to pay child support but the hearing wasn't until January for the ruling on how much he would pay.  So why did he mail her a check on THAT day? 

He has only went out on one search in six months.

He hasn't contributed one penny to the reward fund or the search fund, or assisted in any way with the fundraisers.  But he sent Elaine that check on the same day Dylan goes missing?

He criticizes what EVERYONE else does to try to find Dylan, and continually says mediation with Elaine will bring Dylan home successfully, but has yet to make any arrangements for mediation.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/western-slope/mother-of-missing-13-year-old-dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

On Monday, Elaine Redwine told ABC News she fears that her ex-husband may have done something to "remove Dylan from the situation."

"I was married to Mark for a lot of years, and I know the way he reacts to things," the mother told ABC News. "If Dylan maybe did or said something that wasn't what Mark wanted to hear, I'm just afraid of how Mark would have reacted."

The mother also told ABC News she believes her ex-husband was upset that she was the court-mandated primary custodian of their son.

"I don't think Mark treats him very well," the mother said. "I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.'"

In a phone interview with 7NEWS, Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be."

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/115478655289431

Calling Mark Redwine

Michael Hall commented on Rodney Brittain's Wall post.-

Michael wrote: "Rodney, the positive is he is talking. The negative is he again says nothing except its somebody else's fault we are here. In earlier media statement he says "I want them to look at me hard so they know I had nothing to do with it" That didn't work out so well for him and he don't like that. In earlier media statement he says "People should report any suspicious activity they see" Well I know as well as you do Rodney a certain suspicious activity put LE banging on HIS door so he don't like that. LE continues to rule out things....Elaine took Dylan.....NOPE. 2 kids seen and 1 was Dylan....Nope. Mail Lady seen Dylan....NOPE. Dylan ran away because some papers he may have seen.....NOPE. Dylan went fishing....NOPE. Now LE sucks because all avenues put them back at his door..the last known place Dylan was?? I have to say there may have been some errors made in the beginning by LE but for months anytime I call LE I get immediate response. He should tell LE his thoughts of where to look instead of just saying quit looking around my area. Its only based on information he has given and his actions that keep the search there. "More should be done for ALL missing children" Okay dumbass dogs are 9 for 9 hits on that lake for human remains and although you feel it aint Dylan what if its somebody else's kid you stupid fu**. I have been in Durango more than I have been home as you know. For weeks at a time and I will say I have Never seen him once looking for Dylan or participating with LE to search except one time early on. He don't work but I have never seen him out looking 1 time since he quit working months ago. Mediation for your missing son??? Are you kidding me?? Pick up the fu**ing phone!! Call Her! She cant call you when you have her blocked."
2 hours ago

(I edited the f word)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: May 18, 2013, 03:25:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/115535305283766

Christina Hall
Why isn't Mark working any longer? I've read several times that he isn't, but not the circumstances behind it. Does anyone know for sure?
3 hours ago

Calling Mark Redwine No idea, not sure it's even the case. What I do know? He hasn't left that house since the Dr. Phil show, so.. my guess is he's unemployed. I'm sure whatever the reason, it's of no fault of his own.
2 hours ago

Betsy Horvath It's not his fault, you are correct CMR. Poor guy, all these horrible things keep happening to him. Constant victimizing himself. Should we all set up a meals on wheels for him?
2 hours ago

Diane Miller Boudreau Meals on Wheels doesn't deliver garbage....lol.....I usually remind myself to "flush twice....it's a long way to his kitchen".......
2 hours ago

Catherine Cumming Rumor has it he's been living off the rent money collected from his tenants in the Bayfield house. The money he DIDN'T use to pay that mortgage. You know, the house Elaine signed over to him just to get away, the one that's being foreclosed on. All kinds of tick-tock going on in his life right now.
27 minutes ago

Christina Hall Ahhh, that would make sense. Wonder what he's going to do once that cash cow stops giving milk...
19 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: May 19, 2013, 08:55:11 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/19/still-no-sign-of-dylan-redwine-after-6-months/

Still No Sign Of Dylan Redwine After 6 Months
May 19, 2013 5:28 PM

DENVER (CBS4) – He disappeared six months ago and there has been no sign of Dylan Redwine since.

The then 13-year-old Dylan vanished without a trace shortly before last Thanksgiving. His mother and father have very different theories about what happened to him.

“Six months may mark the day Dylan went missing, but every day has been a struggle since Nov. 19,” Dylan’s mother Elaine Redwine said.

Elaine Redwine opened up about the search for her son to CBS4’s Nina Sporano.

“It’s the most horrible, horrific emotion and experience anyone has to go through,” Elaine Redwine said.

Dylan disappeared from his father’s home outside of Durango. Since then Elaine Redwine’s thoughts about what happened to him haven’t changed.

“My gut is and always has from the very beginning, I know that Dylan’s father knows a lot more about this than he’s letting us know,” she said.

Elaine Redwine says the couple’s messy divorce divided the family.

“I never thought that Mark would take it to this level and that he would do anything to hurt Dylan, but hind-sight is always 20/20 and you never know a person and you never know what a person is capable of,” she said.

Mark Redwine says family drama is hindering the search for their son.

“There was never ever any evidence to support anything in the way of kidnapping by anybody, but because my ex-wife planted that seed … these search warrants were all issued based on the words coming out of her mouth,” Mark Redwine said.

In a statement released to the media, Mark admits it’s possible someone may be holding his son captive but that police could be overlooking the obvious.

“I don’t think there’s any evidence to support the fact that it’s not a possibility that he could have run away,” Mark Redwine said.

Mark Redwine continues to say he’s not placing blame or saying investigators are doing a poor job, but simply saying there’s more to the case than meets the eye.

Both parents have vowed to keep searching for Dylan until he is found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 21, 2013, 06:14:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/649734145053192

Elaine Hatfield posted on Find Missing Dylan Redwine
Yesterday at 4:45pm ·

Hi Dylan, we were going through Oma's drawers and saw the little note that you wrote to her a few Christmas's ago telling her that you love her and Merry Christmas. There was 7 dollars in that note that was the money you won when we played our family games that we always did and that Christmas you gave all of your winnings to your family as their present. You even signed Cory's name. Smile I miss you Dylan. I miss those sweet gestures of love. We will never stop Dylan and now Oma is helping us. She will find you and bring you to us. Hang in there and know that you are always on my mind. Love your Mutti.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: May 22, 2013, 06:05:18 PM »

Awesome!   

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200134648104021&set=o.555378941155380&type=1&ref=nf

Rita Garza Brown posted on Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Dylan, my daughter brought her yearbook home today from LPMS, and it has an entire page dedicated to you! I have faith you will return home, so you too, can sign her yearbook! I have faith!
50 minutes ago via mobile
near Monument, CO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: May 26, 2013, 12:26:40 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/338134/346/Search-for-Redwine-continues-with-K-9-unit

Search for Redwine continues with K-9 unit
9:50 PM, May 25, 2013

KUSA - The search for Dylan Redwine picks up again, six months after his disappearance.

The New Mexico K-9 unit will be back at Vallecito Lake, where Redwine first went missing on November 19.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: May 26, 2013, 01:27:31 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130522/NEWS01/130529811/Illness-affects-Redwine-booster

Illness affects Redwine booster
By Jordyn Dahl Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:36pm

The woman who has spearheaded the effort in Bayfield to find missing teen Dylan Redwine has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer.

Denise Hess founded Hope for Dylan Redwine shortly after he was reported missing from Vallecito Nov. 19. Since then, she has led search efforts and hosted fundraisers for the Find Dylan Redwine Fund.

“As early as two weeks ago, she was out climbing Middle Mountain looking for Dylan,” said friend Lorrie Vallencia. “She just put her whole life on hold.”

Hess started feeling sick about two weeks ago, and was diagnosed shortly after. She underwent her first round of chemotherapy Wednesday morning, Vallencia said.

Hess will stay involved in the search for Dylan throughout her treatment.

“This might slow me down a little, but I have no intention of allowing it to knock me down so hard that I can’t continue in the fight to bring my friends’ beautiful boy home where he belongs,” she wrote in a letter to friends before starting chemotherapy.

jdahl@durangoherald.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: May 26, 2013, 02:27:26 PM »

Where is Dylan? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 26, 2013, 07:28:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=115416205295676&set=pb.106616159509014.-2207520000.1369610558.&type=3&theater

(cropped and enlarged)

Some say he hasn't left his house other than to buy liquor and cigarettes since the Dr. Phil show.

Wonder what he's doing this weekend?  Word is that there are many Dylan warriors camping at the lake and searching for any sign of Dylan. 

The K-9 team is reportedly out there again too.

After six months of Dylan being missing, he has yet to take another polygraph that he has continually stated he didn't have a problem doing; he's had many opportunities but always backs out.

He's criticized everyone's efforts to find Dylan, starting with LE.

And of course he couldn't speak to the media regarding the six month mark without taking shots at those closest to Dylan, Elaine and Cory.

This past week he also apparently authorized the posting of non redacted search warrant photos on the facebook page that supports him (they were taken down the next day, and redacted copies are now posted).   But are they complete?  My hinky meter went off right away and from reading around, others have too.  After all, consider the source!

The photos can be viewed at the FB photo link below.  Just a warning to those who may not have followed that FB page, please take it with a grain of salt.  IMHO, it is a typical support the prime suspect page.  Much has gone on there that you will not see IYKWIM.

It is very telling to me that Mark Redwine chose this venue to share photos of the search warrant and seized items with.  Especially considering his recent contact with media on the six month mark?  Surely the media would be interested?  Maybe they have requested and been denied access to the documents?  From the comments of his supporters he wanted the warrants revealed to show that LE suspected Dylan was kidnapped and should have issued an amber alert for Dylan.

Remember, the thorough search of Mark Redwine's home was not done until 10 days after Dylan was reported missing. 

Also remember that the last known person to see Dylan is still pushing the runaway theory as well, even though it's the ONLY theory that LE has ruled out so far!

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/19/still-no-sign-of-dylan-redwine-after-6-months/

“I don’t think there’s any evidence to support the fact that it’s not a possibility that he could have run away,” Mark Redwine said.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwines-father-mark-redwine-asks-public-to-look-at-his-sons-photo-and-the-children-you-see

Weeks after Dylan disappeared, investigators said they determined the teen did not run away, but members of the task force searching for Dylan will not disclose what led them to that conclusion. Investigators would only say they are treating his disappearance as a criminal investigation.

Link to the photos of the search warrants and seized evidence documents reportedly submitted by Mark Redwine.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.506243559441860.1073741834.472976319435251&type=1

From the photo of the FBI form

(I tried to type it as written)

Seized
11/29/2012
2343 County Road 500
Bayfield, Colorado

Black & white Nerf type football
purple iPod
Axe package in bag
Role Model DVD
tuorqoise iPod
Verizon Samsung black cellphone
Walmart receipt dated 11/18/2012
Gray sweatpants, size Medium 10-12
Swab from coffee table
band aid
Swab from pipe next to washing machine
2 swabs from couch
2 swabs from loveseat
2 swabs from floor
2 swabs from floor in front of love seat.

The locations of the swabs taken was interesting to me. 

Reminded me of Mark Redwine's comments about Dylan texting on the couch Sunday night while they were supposedly watching the movie, but that the couch had been moved at the time of the interview...he indicates that the couch had been over where the TV now is during the interview.

Listen for about a minute, starting at about 12:15.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

The DVD "Role Model"...has that been mentioned anywhere before?   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: May 28, 2013, 06:55:03 PM »

He says that the couch has been moved. Why?
He also says that Dylan was texting on the way home and when they got home, but then he says
he thinks he was texting, or playing a game. If Dylan was texting, the LE know exactly the texts and to whom.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: May 28, 2013, 06:58:06 PM »

Mark Redwine's house
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: May 28, 2013, 07:07:18 PM »

Something I noticed in watching that interview texasmom. Mark tilts his head when he is talking about
wanting to buy groceries for thanksgiving weekend and wondering what Dylan would want or something like that.
The TILT of his head is the same thing Jodi Arias did and if memory serves me, Dr. Drew had an expert on that
said that tilting of the head is like the person trying to enforce they are believed. It's like they are saying "and all that" to the other person. It's a gesture, but it fits the liar category. What seems inconsequential about Mark
lying though about grocery shopping is what has me wondering what was really taking place.

There is a reason he did not want to come back home too soon is what I'm thinking so he needed an alibi.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: May 28, 2013, 07:12:12 PM »

HE has crooked eyes. Something odd because his left eye will look at the side while the other eye looks forward

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: May 29, 2013, 03:01:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/654305924596014

Elaine Hatfield posted to Find Missing Dylan Redwine
6 minutes ago

Hi Dylan, another holiday has passed with still no sign of where you are. Many of your warriors were up at the lake searching and remembering you. We talked about your ATV rides, the way you play video games, your love for baseball and many other reminders of how precious you are to all of us. Despite what some are saying, we have not and NEVER will give up. Bringing you home is our number one priority. Camping seasong is coming up and I know how much you love to camp so we will continue to search so that we can all go camping together. I love you son, stay strong. Until you are in my arms, in my heart and mind is where you will remain always. Love Mutti.

ps...Thank you to all who were in Vallecito this weekend, your dedication is truly a blessing and with all of your efforts I know we will be successful!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: June 02, 2013, 11:25:13 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/03/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Call in to speak with the host (760) 825-0933

IT'S TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO'S 2ND ANNIVERSARY.

WE HAD OUR FIRST BLOG TALK RADIO SHOW ON JUNE 5 2011.

SUNDAY JUNE 2ND  8 PM EASTERN SHERYL MCCOLLUM FROM THE COLD CASE INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH INSTITUTE WILL JOIN US TO TALK ABOUT THE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL. LATER ELAINE REDWINE WILL TALK TO US ABOUT THE LATEST IN HER MISSING SON DYLAN'S CASE AND WHAT, IF ANYTHING,IS GOING ON WITH HER EX HUSBAND MARK

KIMSTER HAS THE WEBSLEUTHS HOT COLD CASE AND SO MUCH MORE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.