March 28, 2024, 04:46:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711041 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #820 on: June 02, 2013, 11:25:26 PM »

Elaine and her ex husband Mark participated (separately) in Tricia's show tonight.

They are scheduled for mediation on Wednesday.

It was an interesting show imo, I went back right at the end and am listening again now so I'm not sure if the podcast is up yet.  But if it's not it probably will be shortly.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/03/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: June 05, 2013, 07:21:37 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/339815/188/Human-jawbone-found-in-Cherry-Creek-Reservoir

Human jawbone found in Cherry Creek Reservoir
10:39 PM, Jun 4, 2013

AURORA - The Arapahoe County Coroner's Office confirmed Tuesday afternoon that the jawbone found in Cherry Creek Reservoir was human.

The partial mandible (jaw bone) will undergo an official forensic anthropology examination and DNA testing to aid in identification and comparison with known missing persons. There's no timetable on when that information will be available.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: June 05, 2013, 07:25:39 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/06/05/human-jaw-bone-discovered-at-cherry-creek-state-park/

Human Jaw Bone Discovered At Cherry Creek State Park
June 5, 2013 2:06 PM

ARAPAHOE COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4)- Investigators are searching for evidence near what’s believed to be a human jaw bone found near Cherry Creek Reservoir.

Officials with the Colorado Parks and Wildlife called the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office on June 1 with what had been discovered. It appeared to be a human jaw bone.

Detectives set out to search a specific area of Cherry Creek State Park on Wednesday afternoon in hopes of recovering more evidence.

They are searching the area on the east side of the reservoir between the dam and the swim beach.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 05, 2013, 10:12:14 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151613222568954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1

Kevin Torres
46 minutes ago
I'm working on a follow up to the discovery of a human jaw bone at Cherry Creek State Park. Investigators told me tonight it doesn't belong to a child, instead it's an adult. They're not sure how old the person is or how long the jaw bone was at the park. They're comparing it to dental records from missing people in that area. I'm working on a story now and I'll have live reports tonight on 9news at 9pm/10pm.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: June 10, 2013, 09:32:10 PM »

Mark Redwine is the second part of the show starting at about 41:55

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/10/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN

Websleuths FEATURED
yesterday (6/9/2013)

HE'S BACK. MARK REDWINE COMES BACK TO TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO AND IS READY FOR MORE QUESTIONS FOR OUR VERY SHARP LISTENERS.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: June 11, 2013, 12:40:11 AM »

If you have followed this case, and haven't listened to the two recent radio shows with Elaine and Mark, and Mark alone this past Sunday you should listen.

If you don't remember who Kimberly Bowman is, please do your research BEFORE you go to the FB page that Mark Redwine promoted on last night's show.

I want to say there are no words. 

The fact is there are sooooo many words, that I shouldn't post.

If you've been following the FB pages as well, maybe you can understand.

I'm very angry, and so sad for Dylan and all of those who truly love him and have done everything in their power over these almost seven months to find him. 

Enough said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 11, 2013, 12:45:35 AM »

Where is Dylan? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: June 13, 2013, 09:55:36 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=662032267156713&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine
Yesterday

Attention Warriors!

The home of Mike Hall and Elaine Hatfield (Dylan's mother) is being threatened by one of the terrible fires burning in our state. They are on pre-evac orders, packed and ready to go. The fire is less than a mile from their home, the winds are high and I could hear the air tankers flying over while I was talking to Mike. As most of you know this family has suffered more than it's fair share of sorrow in the last seven months. PLEASE~let's kick these prayers into high gear and start moving some mountains or better yet RAIN DANCE some heavy rains. Pray for all of those that have already lost their homes and for those in the path of any of these fires that are causing such horrible destruction.

PRAY HARD WARRIORS!! WE HAVE PRAYER POWER IN MIGHTY NUMBERS!

Love and light,
Katt

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: June 14, 2013, 05:59:07 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130613/NEWS01/130619759/-1/s

Backcountry users asked to keep eye out for signs of missing boy Dylan Redwine
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:47pm

Dylan Redwine

Anyone hiking or four-wheeling this summer in the backcountry, especially around Vallecito Reservoir, is asked to keep an eye out for any signs of a boy who went missing last November.

Dylan Redwine had a black backpack, black shirt, black shorts, black Air Jordan shoes, a Duke Blue Devils ball cap and an older-model Verizon flip phone, said Denise Hess, a family friend who has helped organize several community searches.

She asked outdoor enthusiasts to be alert for pieces of clothing or anything that appears out of the ordinary. She also asked pet owners to be aware if their dog is sniffing at something unusual or finds a piece of clothing.

If people find something that appears out of place, they should avoid disturbing the site and notify the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, spokesman Dan Bender said Thursday.

“We’ve been doing searches on almost a weekly basis, particularly after the snow melted off, and we’ll continue to do that in the foreseeable future,” he said.

Dylan, who now would be 14, was reported missing Nov. 19. He was staying with his father, Mark Redwine, who lives north of the reservoir.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: June 17, 2013, 07:47:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=664540296905910&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Team Dylan Warriors got busy on Father's Day raising awareness! Yes there still are people out there that don't know! So keep spreading the word Warriors!
8 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=664602343566372&set=a.664602246899715.1073741826.555378941155380&type=1&theater

Getting dirty to raise awareness for Dylan!!
6 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: June 18, 2013, 10:19:47 PM »

Seven months...   

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=497183290354065&set=o.555378941155380&type=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: June 18, 2013, 10:23:25 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=118773088293321&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: June 18, 2013, 10:24:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=611582635535010&set=a.555396121153662.144726.555378941155380&type=1&relevant_count=1

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: June 18, 2013, 10:28:53 PM »

Seven months....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: June 19, 2013, 06:38:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=118599051644058&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: June 19, 2013, 06:39:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=117245445112752&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: June 19, 2013, 07:18:40 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: June 19, 2013, 09:50:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=665603853466221&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

7 Months ago Dylan Redwine went missing from his father's house on County Road 500 in Vallecito Lake, CO.

Ever since Dylan has gone missing, thousands of people, all around the world, have joined this page Find Missing Dylan Redwine on Facebook in support of his family and with hopes of having an update as to where he is. Thank you for sharing Dylan's page, his story and keeping him in your hearts with hope for a happy resolution.

The journey of finding Dylan has brought this family together with people they would never have met otherwise. The people who have stepped up out of seemingly nowhere to participate in the crusade to find Dylan (all of you!), who share his story, who share his flyer, who organize and attend fundraising events and searches. As if the story of a missing 13 year old, now 14 year old wasn't tragic enough, the grandmother of Dylan has since passed in this time and the best friend of Dylan's mom and the lead warrior in organizing countless efforts for everything mentioned above, Denise (Katt) Hess, has been diagnosed with stage 4 rectal/colon cancer which has spread to her liver and lungs. Her fight is just beginning and Dylan's is ongoing. We stand behind each of them everyday to ensure there is a good outcome at the end of it all. Which we hope is soon.

There is much speculation about the disappearance of Dylan. Suffice it to say law enforcement is actively pursuing answers to this case. They are not giving up and we are not giving up. Dylan's disappearance has brought out many fanatics but more importantly, many good hearted people who care about finding him and not creating a circus of side shows, the side show circus people do not matter, Dylan is what matters.

The leader of the task force for Dylan is doing a fantastic job. Without her, and without the incredible amount of behind the scenes work which is not made public (and there is a lot of behind the scenes work) that Elaine, Mike, Cory, Katt and the warriors for Dylan are putting forth, we would not be where we are today with regards to information. The good news is we have more information than we did 7 months ago, we simply and sadly are missing the key component and that is Dylan. When we find him, which we will, the pieces to the puzzle will be completed and he will be reunited with his family. Since this is an ongoing police investigation, nothing further can be discussed at this very moment.

Thanks to everyone from all over the world on this page and beyond for their continued support, prayers and words of encouragement to Dylan's family. To Vallecito and all of you for constantly "looking" for any sign of Dylan every time you step out your door. To all the warriors we now call friends who plaster their areas with Dylan's missing poster and devote much of your lives to finding Dylan, never stop looking, never give up...even when it seems hope has faded or gone, remain hopeful...for Dylan, for his family, for Katt.

We all love you Dylan. Many of us have never met you and love you. We have learned about your life, the things that make you happy, the things that you did to make your family laugh and smile...we want to do everything we can to let you know that we are never going to stop looking for you. Wherever you are, please know that we are "on a mission to find Dylan".

In closing, the truth always has a way of coming out. Sometimes it takes a bit longer than we had hoped, but it comes out. Little boys just don't disappear into thin air. We know this. God knows this. The person who is responsible from removing him from his loved ones knows this. Also, actions speak louder than words. There is much you can do from your computer if you are not local, there is much you can do in person if you are local. For those of you who put your ideas into action, even if its a prayer or sharing this page, thank you. The action item for today is to share this page on your own page or any other page you manage on Facebook and to keep all of those who love Dylan, and Dylan himself, in your thoughts. The picture I am sharing is of local marquees from when Dylan first went missing. Please encourage your local businesses to share Dylan's info on their marquees and at a minimum, his poster on their doors. (Lisa)

8 hours ago

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 20, 2013, 08:35:38 PM »

One of these days, Dylan is going to be able to escape like those 3 girls that were kidnapped and he is going to tell all.
Poor kid.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 21, 2013, 08:13:32 AM »

One of these days, Dylan is going to be able to escape like those 3 girls that were kidnapped and he is going to tell all.
Poor kid.

I hope you're right, Kermit.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.