March 28, 2024, 07:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711125 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: June 21, 2013, 08:18:00 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=666444253382181&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Dyl,

We finally reached 28,000 people! You my little man with the face that was kissed by sunshine and the heart soul of a saint have brought together hundreds of thousands of people all of the world to search for you.

They are Warriors. Team Dylan. Determined that not one second goes by in the world that someone isn't looking at your pictures and sharing your information. They have FAITH.

It's been a while since I have been able to write to you. I know that you know I think of you every second of the day.

Your Warriors have taken some pretty hard hits in the past few weeks. Your Oma passed away in early May and we were sad because she fought so hard to be here when we brought you home, but we know that she is absolutely an Angel now, guiding us in our search for you. Within days I learned that I was gravely ill and have begun fighting the battle to save my own life and your Mutti and Mike had to pack up all of your things and prepare to evacuate because a huge fire was threatening their home. But through all of that, you have always been our priority. WE HAVE FAITH.

Another full moon is upon us. That makes 8. 8 full moons to many my little friend. We miss you so much. Our hearts don't hurt any less now than they did when we held the candle vigil for you 9 days after you were missing on a cold November full moon. I attached the video from that night instead of your favorite song~we are always holding vigil for your in hearts. You will not be lost to us, you will never be forgotten.

Please don't give up on us little man. We spend every spare second fighting to bring you home. We have faith, and hope and we have love. WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU!

Praying you are somewhere safe, warm and nurtured.

Love you buddy,
Denisey (Katt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKALNmDpDs

11 minutes ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: June 21, 2013, 09:02:55 AM »

http://youtu.be/pnz2O3-2kjo

Beba

Katt Hawkins·31 videos

Published on Jun 14, 2013

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pnz2O3-2kjo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pnz2O3-2kjo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

http://youtu.be/d3F0VaUFohI

Beba 2

Katt Hawkins·31 videos

Published on Jun 14, 2013

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3F0VaUFohI?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/d3F0VaUFohI?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: June 21, 2013, 10:26:03 AM »

Has his house been searched recently?  If it's accurate that he has been staying home and inside, presumably having his groceries delivered by someone, why go to such an extreme unless you're in protection mode.  What if he doesn't leave because Dylan is there now?  I know it's farfetched (and bunches of wishful thinking), but if he did indeed kidnap Dylan it would almost be hiding in plain sight with virtually no risk of getting caught trying to get to a hiding place away from home.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: June 22, 2013, 02:28:13 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=161261300722478&set=o.106616159509014&type=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: June 22, 2013, 03:02:35 AM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/06/mark-redwine-statement-analysis-of.html

Statement Analysis

Friday, June 21, 2013

Mark Redwine: Statement Analysis of Letter Part One, Introduction

Statement Analysis has indicated Mark Redwine for deception in the disappearance of his son, Dylan.  In his initial statements, he did not issue a reliable denial, and has also indicated that a dispute of some form took place in which Mark Redwine appears to have lost his temper, and likely caused the death of his son.  His statements show that he has an awareness that Dylan is not alive.

When he appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, he was also deceptive, not speaking from memory, specifically about Dylan and the last time he saw Dylan alive, and stated, on television, that he would take a polygraph.

Statement Analysis showed that this was also not to be, and the next day, on a two part program, we saw that he did, in fact, refuse to take the polygraph.

In his refusal, Redwine blamed the polygrapher, himself, for causing Redwine to refuse it.  This is a consistent pattern in his speech:  blaming others and refusing to take responsibility.

It appeared that Dr. Phil felt that he was close to eliciting a confession (or admission, more likely) from Redwine, even offering him paid legal counsel.

Redwine has consistently blamed others, including Dylan's mother, as well as working from tangents; that is, diverting questions away from him in order to change the topic at hand.

Since he has refused to deny harming Dylan, in Statement Analysis we say:  "If someone is unable or unwilling to tell us that he did not do it, we are not permitted to say it for him."

Behavioral Analysis also indicates guilt on the part of Redwine, though it is not something dealt with extensively here.  Suffice it to say that like others indicated for deception, he has done due diligence in order to hinder the recovery of Dylan's remains.

We also learned of perversity within Mark Redwine's life that was, apparently known to Dylan, which suggests a reasoning behind Redwine's insistence that his son respect him, in the context of being on national television while the son's sibling remains missing.  Whereas innocent parents would care for nothing but the missing, Redwine showed his need to be respected, something that Dylan would struggle to do given not only Redwine's perversity, but his penchant for blaming and likely verbally attacking Dylan's mother, Elaine.

I suggest that Dylan may have died defending his mother's honor, among other things that Redwine was angry about, including Dylan's desire to see his friends more than see his father.  The insult of seeing a photograph of his father in perversity, blaming Dylan's mother, and Dylan's choice to see his friends culminated in the perfect storm towards an acutely immature, selfish, boorish, and easily insulted father who appeared to live life to bring pain to others, especially his ex wife.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #845 on: June 22, 2013, 03:03:41 AM »

I can not find a way to fix the F-bomb...perhaps Klaas can. Great letter though.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 22, 2013, 03:13:12 AM »

It's not mentioned in that piece, but I still think Dylan's "sealed" testimony at the hearing in September (where Mark lost) was a point of contention.  Mark wanted to know what Dylan said to the judge behind closed doors.  He was angry that he lost.  He was angry that he was going to have to start paying child support.  It has been said that Mark had no contact with Dylan between that hearing and picking him up at the airport November 18th.  I think he'd probably been stewing about it the whole time.  And even though the child support amount would have been decided in a hearing set for January, he mailed Elaine a check postmarked the same day Dylan was reported missing.  That's just creepy, imo.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: June 22, 2013, 03:14:13 AM »

I can not find a way to fix the F-bomb...perhaps Klaas can. Great letter though.

I didn't even think about it, I'll try to fix it!   Embarassed

« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 03:27:44 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 22, 2013, 03:28:00 AM »

It doesn't bother me, but some are offended...I pm'd Klaas to mention it. Perhaps she can fix it if you can't. It is a great letter/find and I'd hate to see the post removed just because of that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 22, 2013, 03:30:27 AM »

I've edited it in photobucket and saved it to the original, Nut44x4. 

I can still see it right now, but I think it will change. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: June 22, 2013, 03:38:59 AM »

I can see the change now, if that's not good enough let me know and I'll edit it more!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: June 22, 2013, 04:14:39 AM »

Dear Lord,

Please guide and protect all who search for Dylan Redwine.  Please comfort those who love and miss him so much, and give them the strength to continue searching for him and bring him home.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: June 22, 2013, 04:49:52 AM »

I can see the change now, if that's not good enough let me know and I'll edit it more!   

Lmaoo-- I can still see it  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: June 22, 2013, 09:32:57 AM »

Lmaoo-- I can still see it  Monkey Devil!

I'm wondering if you'll have to clear your cookies since the link didn't change?   
I did that, and got all the way out and came back in...and it was still a few minutes before I could see the change.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: June 22, 2013, 09:45:39 AM »

http://cgl.publ.com/PRT-June-21-2013#1/z

Pine River Times June 21, 2013

(Front Page)

Teams will search tomorrow

Sheriff’s office still seeking information on disappearance of Dylan Redwine

By Carole McWilliams Times senior correspondent

The La Plata County Sheriff ’s Office plans a major search of Middle Mountain Road above Vallecito Saturday and possibly Sunday in the continued effort to find Dylan Redwine.  Dylan was reported missing from Vallecito last Nov. 19. He was 13 at the time. Sheriff’s spokesman Dan Bender said Middle Mountain Road was searched back then, but investigators want another look. However, they are not calling for community volunteer searchers. Bender said the search is not in response to any new information. It will include land on both sides of Middle Mountain Road from bottom to top, about 12 miles. Sheriff’s investigators and Search & Rescue volunteers with technical rope skills will form teams. Technical rope people from Durango Fire & Rescue and Upper Pine Fire might also participate if they aren’t off fighting fires, Bender said. Each team will search a two-mile section and then will move up the mountain. If they don’t finish Saturday, they will continue on Sunday. Other searches have been ongoing, Bender said, including three over the past four weeks. The sheriff’s office is still seeking any information from the public that might help find Dylan. Tips can be left on an answering machine at (970) 382-7511. If citizens want a return call from law enforcement, they must leave their contact information, but anonymous tips are also acceptable. Anyone with information also can call the local Crime Stoppers at 247-1112. Fundraisers by family and friends since Dylan disappeared have created a reward fund of more than $50,000.

Page 5
Boy missing since Nov. 19
Continued from Page 1

Persons can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678). Dylan flew into Durango-La Plata County Airport the evening of Nov. 18, 2012, for a court ordered Thanksgiving visit with his father, Mark Redwine, who lives north of Vallecito. Dylan was reported missing by his mother, Elaine, in late afternoon of Nov. 19 after a message from Mark asking if she had heard from Dylan. Mark reported that he last saw Dylan asleep on the couch at 7:30 that morning, and that Dylan was gone in late morning when Mark returned from doing errands in Durango. Dylan had been a student at Bayfield Middle School. He moved last summer with his mother to north of Colorado Springs. The latest information this week was that her house survived the Black Forest fire, but it was very close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 22, 2013, 10:00:15 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=666935283333078&set=a.555396767820264.144727.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Dyl,

Over the last few days individuals and organizations from all over the U.S. have been arriving in preparation for the largest search for clues to your where abouts yet!

Your whole family is here, your Mutti, Cory, Mike, Krystal and of course some of your dedicated Warriors traveled here as well, even though they had to go hours out of their way because of the fires.

Don't give up on us buddy ~ we are looking! Pray today to your guides and guardians to help us find something that will lead to you coming home.

We miss you so much!

WE ARE HOLDING TO FAITH MY LITTLE FRIEND!!

Love you,
Denisey (Katt)
Like ·  · Share · 43 minutes ago

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: June 22, 2013, 10:10:52 AM »

Thanks TM! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: June 22, 2013, 10:39:24 AM »

Thanks TM! 
You're welcome, Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 22, 2013, 10:51:49 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=119309884906308&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

Calling Mark Redwine
55 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 22, 2013, 02:54:24 PM »

Has his house been searched recently?  If it's accurate that he has been staying home and inside, presumably having his groceries delivered by someone, why go to such an extreme unless you're in protection mode.  What if he doesn't leave because Dylan is there now?  I know it's farfetched (and bunches of wishful thinking), but if he did indeed kidnap Dylan it would almost be hiding in plain sight with virtually no risk of getting caught trying to get to a hiding place away from home.

As far as I know his house hasn't been searched since the end of November.

I've read that LE has stopped by on different occasions, but no search that I'm aware of.

From what Katt Hawkins posted, he's been gone since Tuesday.  Before the Dr. Phil show I remember him being gone for extended periods of time when he was supposedly still working.  But I think he's pretty much been there since the shows aired.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.