March 28, 2024, 11:09:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711141 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: June 22, 2013, 02:57:11 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: June 22, 2013, 02:58:16 PM »

http://cgl.publ.com/PRT-June-21-2013#1/z

Pine River Times June 21, 2013

(Front Page)

Teams will search tomorrow

Sheriff’s office still seeking information on disappearance of Dylan Redwine

By Carole McWilliams Times senior correspondent

The La Plata County Sheriff ’s Office plans a major search of Middle Mountain Road above Vallecito Saturday and possibly Sunday in the continued effort to find Dylan Redwine.  Dylan was reported missing from Vallecito last Nov. 19. He was 13 at the time. Sheriff’s spokesman Dan Bender said Middle Mountain Road was searched back then, but investigators want another look. However, they are not calling for community volunteer searchers. Bender said the search is not in response to any new information. It will include land on both sides of Middle Mountain Road from bottom to top, about 12 miles. Sheriff’s investigators and Search & Rescue volunteers with technical rope skills will form teams. Technical rope people from Durango Fire & Rescue and Upper Pine Fire might also participate if they aren’t off fighting fires, Bender said. Each team will search a two-mile section and then will move up the mountain. If they don’t finish Saturday, they will continue on Sunday. Other searches have been ongoing, Bender said, including three over the past four weeks. The sheriff’s office is still seeking any information from the public that might help find Dylan. Tips can be left on an answering machine at (970) 382-7511. If citizens want a return call from law enforcement, they must leave their contact information, but anonymous tips are also acceptable. Anyone with information also can call the local Crime Stoppers at 247-1112. Fundraisers by family and friends since Dylan disappeared have created a reward fund of more than $50,000.

Page 5
Boy missing since Nov. 19
Continued from Page 1

Persons can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678). Dylan flew into Durango-La Plata County Airport the evening of Nov. 18, 2012, for a court ordered Thanksgiving visit with his father, Mark Redwine, who lives north of Vallecito. Dylan was reported missing by his mother, Elaine, in late afternoon of Nov. 19 after a message from Mark asking if she had heard from Dylan. Mark reported that he last saw Dylan asleep on the couch at 7:30 that morning, and that Dylan was gone in late morning when Mark returned from doing errands in Durango. Dylan had been a student at Bayfield Middle School. He moved last summer with his mother to north of Colorado Springs. The latest information this week was that her house survived the Black Forest fire, but it was very close.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: June 22, 2013, 03:15:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=137644013106486&set=o.106616159509014&type=1&ref=nf

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #863 on: June 22, 2013, 04:22:14 PM »

ty  tm 4 the edit/fix

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: June 22, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »

ty  tm 4 the edit/fix

yw   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: June 22, 2013, 08:11:19 PM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130621/NEWS01/130629874/-1/News01/Authorities-to-look-for-Redwine-clues

Authorities to look for Redwine clues
By Shane Benjamin Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Friday, June 21, 2013 8:23pm

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office will conduct a search today along a 12-mile stretch of road in the Vallecito area for any clues related to the disappearance of Dylan Redwine.

Dylan Redwine

The search is not based on any new clues; rather, it is one in a series of follow-up searches being conducted after the winter snow and ice melt.

It is not a volunteer search, and the Sheriff’s Office is not asking for the public’s help.

The search will be done along both sides of Middle Mountain Road, a U.S. Forest Service road north of Vallecito Reservoir, according to a news release. The road was last searched in November and December.

“This weekend’s search will be to see if any clues might have been uncovered with the passage of time,” according to the release.

In addition to the Sheriff’s Office, other agencies involved in today’s search will include the Durango Police Department, La Plata County Search and Rescue, Durango Fire & Rescue Authority, Upper Pine River Fire Protection District, La Plata Mounted Patrol and the Forest Service.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: June 22, 2013, 09:00:57 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.667182556641684.1073741827.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Today ·  · Taken at Middle Mountain, Vallecito Lake

Search For Dylan
Thank you to all of the professional teams of people that came and worked their tails off searching for Dylan! They have covered miles of rough mountain terrian so far and will be back tomorrow for more!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: June 22, 2013, 09:42:04 PM »

More pictures from the search today.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.667182556641684.1073741827.555378941155380&type=1

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Today ·  · Taken at Middle Mountain, Vallecito Lake

Search For Dylan
Thank you to all of the professional teams of people that came and worked their tails off searching for Dylan! They have covered miles of rough mountain terrian so far and will be back tomorrow for more!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: June 23, 2013, 12:47:37 AM »

texasmom TY for the updates
some info on where the search is, the maps are interactive

http://staythetrail.org/maps/photomap.php?trail_id=117&sv=8

Detailed Description

Middle Mountain Road dead-ends at the border for the Wiminuche Wilderness area. There is a parking lot where motor vehicles must be left.

How To Get There

From Durango, CO:
Take Highway 160 East 14.3 Miles to Bayfield, CO
Turn left on County Road 501
Take CR 501 North 19.3 Miles to Vallecito Lake
Turn left on Middle Mountain Road
http://staythetrail.org/maps/viewtrail.php?trail_id=117&sv=8

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: June 23, 2013, 09:32:53 AM »

Thanks for the maps and info cw618!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: June 23, 2013, 09:36:13 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130622/NEWS01/130629822/-1/News01/No-clues-found-in-Redwine-search

No clues found in Redwine search

Herald Staff Report Article Last Updated: Saturday, June 22, 2013 8:23pm

Searchers looking for signs of missing teenager Dylan Redwine on Saturday scoured a 12-mile section of Middle Mountain Road above Vallecito Reservoir but came up empty-handed, said Lt. Dan Bender, spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

About 45 people joined the search, Bender said. They checked not only the road but 100 yards on each side of the road, he said.

The search was not based on any new clues; rather, it is one in a series of follow-up searches being conducted after the winter snow and ice melt.

A smaller number of searchers will look at a few places today that they were unable to check Saturday, Bender said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: June 23, 2013, 10:16:22 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/119344788236151

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: June 23, 2013, 01:06:52 PM »

Interesting read, imo.

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/06/statement-analysis-of-mark-redwines.html

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Statement Analysis of Mark Redwine's Letter: The Analysis

Statement Analysis has indicated Mark Redwine for deception in the disappearance of his son, Dylan.  In his initial statements, he did not issue a reliable denial, and has also indicated that a dispute of some form took place in which Mark Redwine appears to have lost his temper, and likely caused the death of his son.  His statements show that he has an awareness that Dylan is not alive.

When he appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, he was also deceptive, not speaking from memory, specifically about Dylan and the last time he saw Dylan alive, and stated, on television, that he would take a polygraph.  He could not do so because he was lying about:

1.  What happened to Dylan
2.  Where Dylan's remains would be found.

In his refusal, Redwine blamed the polygrapher, himself, for causing Redwine to refuse it.  This is a consistent pattern in his speech:  blaming others and refusing to take responsibility.

It may be that Dylan died defending his mother's honor, among other things that Redwine was angry about, including Dylan's desire to see his friends more than see his father. Redwine demands respect, but does not command, nor earn it.   The insult of seeing a photograph of his father in perversity, blaming Dylan's mother, and Dylan's choice to see his friends culminated in the perfect storm towards an acutely immature, selfish, boorish, and easily insulted father who appeared to live life to bring pain to others, especially his ex wife.

From this letter, Mark Redwine has read analysis of his statements and attempts to portray himself as innocent.  It fails.  Even while attempting to use Statement Analysis to deceive, one still reveals the need to deceive.

Here is the letter in its entirety, followed by analysis.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: June 23, 2013, 11:51:13 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/24/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Starting at about 4:15

I do have a message from Mark Redwine, who by the way admitted on this show that failed miserably...miserably, his polygraph test; so that was kind of a shock when he told us that. 

Here is what he texted me just a few days ago.  He says he’s printed fliers and had business sized cards printed with Dylan’s info.  He did send me the fliers that he promised; I will be putting them up and sending him pictures.  And he says note this flier focuses on Dylan and his information, not on the reward money.  He says he has spent three days in Denver to prepare for his Dylan crusade.  He says I’m planning to tour the lower 48 to communicate to as many news reporters as possible Dylan’s story.  And it continues...  He says he has a website up and running devoted to Dylan and it can be linked to from the Find Dylan First on Facebook.  And he says I only found out today...remember this was a few days ago...about the planned search tomorrow.  He says quote “Due to poor communication it has made getting home difficult with the only direct route closed due to the wildfires and unable to participate in the effort as only authorized personnel are invited”, and he says “I am as close as a phone call away.”   We’ve asked Mark Redwine to come back on the show; he says he will as soon as there’s something new to report.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: June 24, 2013, 12:27:12 AM »

JMO

If Mark Redwine had WANTED to be there for the searches this weekend, he would have been there.  Others took the alternate route(s).

He sat at his house for months within miles of the search site until Tuesday.

I hope his pants and/or his diaper are on fire!

I also hope Tricia will not continue to read his crap on the radio.  If she wants to let him speak, she needs to make him call in so she can respond and/or address each and every stab he makes at everything others have been doing for over seven months now trying to find Dylan; while he hid out in his recliner.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: June 24, 2013, 10:25:25 AM »

http://www.fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=913278

Hikers fail to find Dylan Redwine

by FOX21 Continuous News Desk
Posted: 29 mins ago

DURANGO, COLO. (AP) -- Searchers looking for signs of missing teenager Dylan Redwine failed again to find any clues after another search around Vallecito Reservoir over the weekend.

Redwine arrived in Durango Nov. 18, 2012, for a court-ordered visitation with his father, Mark Redwine, during the Thanksgiving break.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 24, 2013, 12:14:24 PM »

JMO

If Mark Redwine had WANTED to be there for the searches this weekend, he would have been there.  Others took the alternate route(s).

He sat at his house for months within miles of the search site until Tuesday.

I hope his pants and/or his diaper are on fire!

I also hope Tricia will not continue to read his crap on the radio.  If she wants to let him speak, she needs to make him call in so she can respond and/or address each and every stab he makes at everything others have been doing for over seven months now trying to find Dylan; while he hid out in his recliner.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: June 25, 2013, 12:14:37 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=119487644888532&set=a.106684966168800.225.106616159509014&type=1&relevant_count=1

Calling Mark Redwine
Searching for Dylan on Middle Mountain.
36 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: June 25, 2013, 12:46:27 AM »

So sad...   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: June 25, 2013, 01:11:25 AM »

http://youtu.be/qmZ51QOM37E

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qmZ51QOM37E?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.