March 28, 2024, 03:09:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711033 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: June 25, 2013, 02:01:20 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #881 on: June 25, 2013, 02:13:29 AM »

Klass...........do we need to move this over to high profile so we can >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

or just keep this thread going.......?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: June 25, 2013, 02:15:26 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 25, 2013, 09:06:45 AM »

Klass...........do we need to move this over to high profile so we can >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

or just keep this thread going.......?

Yeah I will when I get home from work today.  Good idea NUT!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #884 on: June 25, 2013, 09:16:55 AM »

lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: June 25, 2013, 03:41:54 PM »

Moving to High Profile just below Caylee Anthony 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 25, 2013, 06:47:32 PM »

Moving to High Profile just below Caylee Anthony 

Thanks Klaas!   

Good idea Nut!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: June 25, 2013, 07:56:11 PM »

TM - if there are any other non sticky threads you think we should have in this case feel free to add.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: June 25, 2013, 08:42:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/668675406492399?notif_t=notify_me

Find Missing Dylan Redwine · 28,097 like this
7 minutes ago ·

The eagles never left this perch this year in Vallecito, usually they head out and come back in the fall. This year, they decided to stay, and to have babies here....everyone is staying, until Dylan is found. We pray for Dylan and for everyone in his family. We thank the searchers on Middle Mountain and all the law enforcement behind the search. Dylan, you are loved by so many people. xoxoxo (Lisa)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 25, 2013, 08:44:52 PM »

TM - if there are any other non sticky threads you think we should have in this case feel free to add.   

Thanks Klaas, will do!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: June 26, 2013, 12:50:39 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/119559911547972

Lisa Bourque posted on Calling Mark Redwine
2 hours ago ·

The Heat is On:

Driving up Middle Mountain this weekend, it's hot....all of law enforcement is up there, the music on the radio is Glenn Frey's "The Heat is on", it literally comes on the moment we make the turn at Middle Mountain road to head up (I smile and text our warrior friends behind us, we know the good ones are with us)....the fires are burning in Colorado....some came around them to get here, another went through them to get out...The ones on the other side (the good ones), that we can't see but know we are here paying attention to their clues, are smiling as they know they have put pivotal things in motion to make this day happen. They know that those pivotal things were not ignored. They are not giving up, we are not giving up.

Our hearts are pounding to a loud warrior beat of a drum that those of us who have walked, climbed, trekked and scoured this place for 7 months, can feel in our throats. This time, we are not the ones searching, not these two vehicles anyway. But law enforcement is not alone on this search, Dylan's truest warriors are right there in the hot, dry, forest of branches and twine with them. This time, it's different. This time, we all know we are going to be closer to the truth. The "bait and switch", the "Roadrunner turn of the sign sending the coyote off the cliff", the "drop the rod here while they search and I drink a beer" goose chase is over. We have people on our side. Some you can see, some you can't. Funny thing about "stuff like that".

The day is sad and somber occasion, it's a "give it up to God" occasion, it's a "we had better start clearing our schedules for days of sitting in a courthouse" occasion.....We’ve been through the cool of the late fall, the biting cold of the winter, the thawing warmth of spring…but the summer is now here. The full moon, the largest of them all this year cast a shadow on the evil and a brightness on the good and provided a backdrop of togetherness as we sat around our warrior campfire with Dylan alongside his Mutti as his songs played. The longest day of the year and what seemed like the longest 7 months of our lives has given way to summer, and the heat is on.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: June 26, 2013, 10:29:30 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342416/339/New-development-in-search-for-Dylan-Redwine

New development in search for Dylan Redwine
7:49 PM, Jun 26, 2013   |   0  comments

Kevin Torres
FILED UNDER
Local News

KUSA - The La Plata County Sheriff's Department said it found several items during a five-day search in the Vallecito area, where 13-year-old Dylan Redwine went missing.

The search wrapped up late Wednesday evening. Investigators, along with volunteers, spent the last week searching a 12 mile stretch of Middle Mountain near Vallecito.

Sheriff's Spokesman Dan Bender would not say what items investigators found.

Middle Mountain is a heavily forested area with very steep drainages. It's about 11,000 feet in elevation. Back in November and in December, investigators searched parts of the mountain before its roads were closed during the winter months.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 26, 2013, 10:40:56 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342416/339/New-development-in-search-for-Dylan-Redwine

New development in search for Dylan Redwine
7:49 PM, Jun 26, 2013   |   0  comments

Kevin Torres
FILED UNDER
Local News

KUSA - The La Plata County Sheriff's Department said it found several items during a five-day search in the Vallecito area, where 13-year-old Dylan Redwine went missing.

The search wrapped up late Wednesday evening. Investigators, along with volunteers, spent the last week searching a 12 mile stretch of Middle Mountain near Vallecito.

Sheriff's Spokesman Dan Bender would not say what items investigators found.

Middle Mountain is a heavily forested area with very steep drainages. It's about 11,000 feet in elevation. Back in November and in December, investigators searched parts of the mountain before its roads were closed during the winter months.

For the Sheriff's office to share with us that investigators found items is significant in the case.  Although they didn't saw what the items are, it doesn't sound good for Dylan.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: June 26, 2013, 11:53:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151658768393954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1&permPage=1

Kevin Torres
New photos released from the La Plata County Sheriff's Department in the search for Dylan Redwine. I'm heading to Vallecito in the morning.
21 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: June 26, 2013, 11:57:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151658785728954

Kevin Torres
4 minutes ago near Denver, CO

9 Wants to Know has confirmed through Mark Redwine (Dylan’s dad) that he and Dylan’s mother have been called to Vallecito as soon as possible to speak with investigators about the items that were found during the search. I'll be leaving Denver around 4am to head to Vallecito. We'll have the latest on 9NEWS at 10pm coming up in a few minutes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 27, 2013, 12:00:43 AM »

http://www.9news.com/

The 9News report (live) said they are waiting on lab tests on some of the items found.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: June 27, 2013, 12:02:00 AM »

http://www.9news.com/

The 9News report (live) said they are waiting on lab tests on some of the items found.

Praying it leads to something
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: June 27, 2013, 12:04:41 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/DylanRedwineWarriors/posts/119639331540030

Calling Mark Redwine
29 minutes ago
FDF- AKA: Mark Redwine Innocent unless proven Guilty- quote:
Mark Redwine was notified last night that items were found. He is in route to Durango to meet with investigators and should arrive approximately 1 pm on Thursday. Both parents are expected in Durango.
I just want to make one thing very CLEAR, BOTH Parents are NOT expected in Durango. One Parent, Elaine Hatfield, is already in the Vallecito area and has been since day one. The ONLY parent expected to show up... eventually.. is Mark Redwine.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: June 27, 2013, 12:05:29 AM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_23548417/la-plata-county-searchers-find-possible-dylan-redwine

La Plata County searchers find possible Dylan Redwine clues
Posted:   06/26/2013 09:28:08 PM MDT
Updated:   06/26/2013 09:47:45 PM MDT
By Ryan Parker

Investigators have found items that may be connected to the disappearance of Dylan Redwine in the fall of 2012.

La Plata County Sheriff's Department said Wednesday investigators found a variety of items during a five-day search in the Vallecito area along 12 miles of USFS Middle Mountain Road.

It is unclear what those items are, but they have been sent into the lab for tests, according to Dan Bender, spokesman for the sheriff's office.

Bender said the sheriff's office would not comment on the type of items found or their condition.

Around 45 law enforcement and search and rescue workers were deployed, working more than 1,600 man hours during the search, Bender said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 27, 2013, 12:16:56 AM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/06/26/authorities-find-possible-clues-in-search-for-dylan-redwine/

Authorities Find Possible Clues In Search For Dylan Redwine
June 26, 2013 9:32 PM

DURANGO, Colo. (CBS4) – Authorities say they have collected several items that could be clues in the search for Dylan Redwine, a teenager who has been missing since last November.

According to the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, several days of searches were conducted in the area of Middle Mountain.

“A variety of items were collected during five days of searching along 12 miles of U.S. Forest Service Middle Mountain Road,” sheriff’s office spokesman Dan Bender said in a statement.

Bender said the found items will have to be sent to a laboratory to see if they are connected to the investigation. He said officials won’t comment on what the items are or what condition they are in.

Dylan has been missing since Nov. 19, a day after arriving at his father’s Vallecito home for a court-ordered visit during Thanksgiving break. The boy was living with his mother and brother in Colorado Springs.

His father says he last saw Dylan asleep when he left home early to do some errands. He reported the boy missing that afternoon.

Middle Mountain is located north and within sight of Vallecito Lake, near Dylan’s father’s house.

Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, who is estranged from Mark, has said she believes Mark knows more about Dylan’s disappearance than he has been saying. The couple had appeared hostile towards each other on the Dr. Phil Show in February.

Bender said search teams negotiated steep drainages with extensive ground cover as they looked for clues since last Saturday. Investigators were hopeful to find more clues since the snow has melted in the area.

“Sectors were treated as possible crime scenes. At times the searchers were almost shoulder to shoulder as they moved up and down the difficult terrain,” Bender said. “The searches began last Saturday. They were not based on any recent tips, nor new information. They were part of a series of follow-up searches conducted in the Vallecito area since snows melted this spring.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.