March 29, 2024, 08:48:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 711281 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: June 27, 2013, 12:49:33 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151550198698381&set=a.81766448380.78881.44428318380&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

KKTV 11 News
BREAKING: We just got photos and new information about the continued search efforts for Dylan Redwine. The teen from Monument disappeared last November while visiting his father in Vallecito. The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says they collected several items, but won't say what. We'll have a full report tonight at 10.
about an hour ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: June 27, 2013, 12:52:28 AM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/06/26/authorities-find-possible-clues-in-search-for-dylan-redwine/

Authorities Find Possible Clues In Search For Dylan Redwine
June 26, 2013 9:32 PM

DURANGO, Colo. (CBS4) – Authorities say they have collected several items that could be clues in the search for Dylan Redwine, a teenager who has been missing since last November.

According to the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, several days of searches were conducted in the area of Middle Mountain.

“A variety of items were collected during five days of searching along 12 miles of U.S. Forest Service Middle Mountain Road,” sheriff’s office spokesman Dan Bender said in a statement.

Bender said the found items will have to be sent to a laboratory to see if they are connected to the investigation. He said officials won’t comment on what the items are or what condition they are in.

Middle Mountain is located north and within sight of Vallecito Lake, near Dylan’s father’s house.

Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, who is estranged from Mark, has said she believes Mark knows more about Dylan’s disappearance than he has been saying. The couple had appeared hostile towards each other on the Dr. Phil Show in February.

Bender said search teams negotiated steep drainages with extensive ground cover as they looked for clues since last Saturday. Investigators were hopeful to find more clues since the snow has melted in the area.

“Sectors were treated as possible crime scenes. At times the searchers were almost shoulder to shoulder as they moved up and down the difficult terrain,” Bender said. “The searches began last Saturday. They were not based on any recent tips, nor new information. They were part of a series of follow-up searches conducted in the Vallecito area since snows melted this spring.”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 27, 2013, 12:55:16 AM »

somewhere back in the thread,we talked about the closed camps,and the creeks that
run in to the Vallecito Reservoir, from the east, when the dogs kept hitting on a scent
i think someone said,the scent could be coming from a tributary

map for idea

usfs info with map
http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/sanjuan/recreation/recarea/?recid=43060

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: June 27, 2013, 01:27:37 AM »

i was talking to a mechanic friend about the snapshot device to lower your insurance rates
like what,and how does it do and get the info, he tells me i have a what you would call a
black box,and most of you do too,anyway he says the box can be accessed without doing
the snapshot thing, what im wondering is could info be found lets say how you where driving
on this day or that day,and how long it keeps it,or does it overwrite
im going to talk to him, more about it, in more detail, see example of info im thinking about
below

example: on nov 18/19,2012, x truck was on a semi paved road, for x miles,then on rough
terrain x miles, hit brake 50 times ect.

some info i found on the black box
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2012/04/19/hate-to-break-it-to-you-but-your-car-likely-has-a-black-box-spying-on-you-already/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: June 27, 2013, 02:20:04 AM »

http://kdvr.com/2013/06/26/possible-new-clues-found-in-disappearance-of-dylan-redwine/

Possible new clues found in disappearance of Dylan Redwine
Posted on: 9:35 pm, June 26, 2013, by David Mitchell, updated on: 10:34pm, June 26, 2013

LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. — Mark Redwine, the father of missing teenager Dylan Redwine, says he has been asked to go to Durango to discuss developments in the case with investigators. He says the boy’s mother, Elaine, has been asked to do the same.

Members of the LaPlata County Sheriff’s Office spent the last five days searching for clues related to the November 2012 disappearance of Dylan Redwine.

They were searching the Middle Mountain area near Vallecito. Dylan Redwine, who was 13-year-old at the time, was last seen near his father’s home in Vallecito Thanksgiving weekend.

They searched an area ranging in altitude from 8,000 to 11,000 feet in rugged terrain that consists of deep canyons and dense forest.

“A variety of items were collected during five days of searching along 12 miles of USFS Middle Mountain Road. Further investigation, interviews, and laboratory testing will determine if any of the items are pertinent to this investigation,” a statement from the sheriff’s office says.

Officials would not go into any detail about what items were found or their condition.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: June 27, 2013, 02:21:49 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=119627771541186&set=a.106616502842313.220.106616159509014&type=1

Calling Mark Redwine
6 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: June 27, 2013, 04:45:47 AM »

http://kdvr.com/2013/06/26/possible-new-clues-found-in-disappearance-of-dylan-redwine/

From the video:

"Late tonight I also spoke with Dyan's father, Mark Redwine.  He says he was asked by investigators on Tuesday night to return to Durango as soon as possible.  He was on a business trip in Indianapolis, he's making his way back there right now."

Mark said he was on a business trip in Indianapolis.  Seriously?  How is an unemployed person on a business trip?  Thought he was supposedly on his "Dylan Crusade"?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: June 27, 2013, 04:46:39 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/sherri.redwine?fref=ts

Sherri Redwine

Lives in Lafayette Indiana

60 miles from Indianapolis.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: June 27, 2013, 04:56:27 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/dylan-redwine-search-yields-items-to-be-tested-further

Dylan Redwine search yields items to be tested further
Searches not based on new information or tips

Posted: 06/27/2013
Last Updated: 4 hours ago

DURANGO, Colo. - The La Plata County Sheriff’s Office conducted several days of  searches in the area of Middle Mountain for clues related to the November 2012 disappearance of then 13-year-old Dylan Redwine.

A variety of items were collected during five days of searching along 12 miles of Middle Mountain USFS Road.

Search teams negotiated steep drainages with extensive ground cover as they looked for clues. Sectors were treated as possible crime scenes. At times the searchers were almost shoulder to shoulder as they moved up and down the difficult terrain.     

The searches began last Saturday.  They  were not based on any recent tips nor new information.  They were part of a series of follow-up searches conducted in the Vallecito area since snows melted this Spring.

Further investigation, interviews, and laboratory testing will determine if any of the items are pertinent to the Redwine investigation.

"This is an on-going investigation and the Sheriff’s Office will not comment on the type of items found,  nor their condition," a statement from the sheriff's office said.

Middle Mountain is located north and within sight of Vallecito Lake. The search area ranged from 8,000  to 11,000 feet altitude and consists of deep canyons and dense forest.   

About 45 personnel from law enforcement and search and rescue worked over 1,600 man hours during the five-day search which concluded Wednesday afternoon.

Groups taking part included: La Plata County Sheriff’s Office; Durango Police Department; Bayfield Marshal’s Office; Dept of Homeland Security; U.S.Forest Service; La Plata Search & Rescue; La Plata Mounted Patrol; AZSTAR K-9 teams (Arizona); members of the Southwest Drug Task Force; Necro Search; Upper Pine Fire Protection District; Durango Fire & Rescue Tactical Team; anthropologists and archaeologists from Fort Lewis College; FBI.

Dylan Redwine arrived at Durango-La Plata County airport on Nov. 18, 2012 and was picked up by his father, Mark Redwine for  a court-ordered Thanksgiving holiday visit.  Elaine Redwine, Dylan’s mother reported  him missing to La Plata County Sheriff’s Office the following day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: June 27, 2013, 05:31:45 AM »

somewhere back in the thread,we talked about the closed camps,and the creeks that
run in to the Vallecito Reservoir, from the east, when the dogs kept hitting on a scent
i think someone said,the scent could be coming from a tributary

map for idea

usfs info with map
http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/sanjuan/recreation/recarea/?recid=43060

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1161

Search continuing on lake for missing boy
4/23/2013 By: Carole McWilliams

Sheriff's investigators, 12 Upper Pine Fire responders, and a La Plata County Road and Bridge backhoe were at Middle Mountain Campground on the back side of Vallecito reservoir Tuesday in the ongoing search for Dylan Redwine.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender said from the site Tuesday afternoon, "It's one of the areas where (search) dogs alerted. It's right on the shore, and the water level is rising."

Dog alerts prompted this search, he said. Dogs have given alerts at various places that investigators have followed up since Dylan disappeared.

This is a map posted on FB in March during conversation of location of Mark Redwine's house in relation to Middle Mountain Road.

I think the blue dot is Mark Redwine's house, and red pin is Middle Mountain Road.

(HT Jessica Herrera Martinez)

Google map

http://goo.gl/maps/8JCM3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: June 27, 2013, 05:37:26 AM »

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130626/NEWS01/130629602/-1/s

Searchers spend 5 days seeking Redwine clues

Sheriff’s spokesman: Variety of items collected on Middle Mountain sent for analysis

By Patrick Armijo Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:26pm

About 45 law-enforcement personnel spent five days in the last week searching a 12-mile stretch of Middle Mountain Road looking for clues into the November 2012 disappearance of Dylan Redwine.

Heavily timbered land with lots of underbrush coupled with rough terrain turned what was planned to be a two-day search of the Middle Mountain Road area near Vallecito Reservoir into a five-day search, said Dan Bender, spokesman with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

A variety of items were collected during the search, in which people combed the area, at times almost shoulder-to-shoulder, said Dan Bender, a spokesman with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, in a news release issued Wednesday night.

“The reason for the five-day search was the type of terrain,” Bender said in a phone interview. “It’s heavily timbered, with lots of underbrush and falloffs to drainage. The search area varies from hundreds of feet off the road to five feet off the road you have cliffs.”

Further investigation, interviews and laboratory testing will determine if any of the items are related to the Redwine disappearance, Bender said in the news release.

Bender said the office will not comment on the type of items found nor their condition.

The search, which started Saturday, originally was planned to be a two-day affair, but Bender said once personnel got on scene, they realized the job would have to expand. Searchers completed work Wednesday afternoon, Bender said.

Bender said investigators have a list of items they are looking for that has been developed through the course of the investigation, but he wouldn’t comment on details of items of interest to the case.

No particular clue prompted the Middle Mountain Road search, he said. He described the search of the road, north of Vallecito Reservoir, as part of the continuing investigation.

Bender was unsure if items discovered in the search were being sent to various laboratories or just to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. He was unsure when results from laboratory analysis would be ready for investigators, but he said the Sheriff’s Office may not publicly release the lab findings.

The Middle Mountain Road search is not the first multiple-day search related to the investigation, Bender said. He said the Sheriff’s Office spent five days building a dam to search the reservoir, and he said searches have occurred weekly since the snow melted.

patrick@durangoherald.com

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 27, 2013, 08:14:26 AM »

Thank you for the updates and photos texasmom and thank you for the maps cw618.  It appears LE is getting closer to finding answers.  I'll be watching this thread and the news very closely.  As the mother of two sons, I can't imagine what it would be like for my child to be missing for month and months.  I really can't.  The not knowing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: June 27, 2013, 09:12:48 AM »

Thank you for the updates and photos texasmom and thank you for the maps cw618.  It appears LE is getting closer to finding answers.  I'll be watching this thread and the news very closely.  As the mother of two sons, I can't imagine what it would be like for my child to be missing for month and months.  I really can't.  The not knowing.   

i couldn't either, and then thinking his father could have done something, if what LE
has found, has anything to do with Dylan, i sure hope MR didnt have anything to do
with it, i think that might send Dylans mother and brother, to those places where it
is hard to come back from

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: June 27, 2013, 11:13:34 AM »

i couldn't either, and then thinking his father could have done something, if what LE
has found, has anything to do with Dylan, i sure hope MR didnt have anything to do
with it, i think that might send Dylans mother and brother, to those places where it
is hard to come back from

You're welcome MuffyBee!   

Two sons here too, and I can't imagine either...it breaks my heart to even think about it.

I've watched this one very closely, and if Mark Redwine isn't responsible; I'll eat dirt.  It's sad to say, and I don't say it lightly.  He was the last person with Dylan before he disappeared, the timeline and his behavior over the last seven months tell me so.  Whatever happened, happened the night Dylan arrived imo.  If there had been an accident that wasn't caused by a drunken rage, he would have called for help.  His blaming the victim stories about what happened to Dylan, total seeming unconcern about his missing son, and extreme vindictiveness toward Elaine make me believe there was no accident.  The man has problems, he's obsessed with Elaine and hurting her.  He has anger, and drinking issues which are both destructive and together are toxic.  (Add to that wearing diapers and eating his own crap!)  Obviously his problems go back further than Elaine from what we've learned about his first wife and children.  I think they probably go back even further than that, to his childhood.  But as I've said many times, in other cases; that's no excuse.  At some point you have to realize that controlling and hurting those that you love the way he has doesn't work, and get help for your issues.  He apparently never did that.  After two failed marriages and four fine sons, three of which had little or nothing to do with him even before Dylan disappeared; he never saw a need to change.  Dylan deserved better than that, his other children did too.  And now they will be forever changed by whatever happened the night Dylan arrived at Mark's house for visitation.  Dylan's bright light is gone from their lives, and he's only worried about himself.  I have no sympathy for him.  And those that have compounded the suffering for Elaine, Cory, and Mike over the past seven months with their games, ridiculous accusations, and down right cruelty need to take a good look in the mirror; because they've got issues too.  It's been amazing to me the lengths some people have gone to protect and defend Mark Redwine.  Does he really even appreciate those people?  I have to wonder. 

cw618, I've thought about those places it's hard to come back from too.  And I don't know how they're going to feel if they see him today.  One thing I'm thankful for is that Elaine and Cory have Mike in their lives.  He's their rock.  If he can keep it together, I think they'll be o.k.  I've been praying for strength for him to not want to lash out too.  I've seen him search for Dylan for the last seven months; when his own father didn't.  He's witnessed the pain Elaine and Cory have been going through.  Mike loves and misses Dylan, and is hurting and angry too.  I hope he'll just remember and keep reminding them that Justice for Dylan is what's important now.  The right way.

JMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: June 27, 2013, 11:43:25 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/dylan-redwine-case_n_3510409.html
Dylan Redwine Case: Investigators Find Items That May Be Connected To Disappearance Of Colorado Boy
Posted: 06/27/2013 11:35 am EDT  |  Updated: 06/27/2013 11:35 am EDT

The Denver Post reports that the items were found along a 12 mile stretch of Middle Mountain USFS Road, but authorities said that the latest searches were not the result of new information, rather they were follow up searches now that the snow has melted in the area.

"This is an on-going investigation and the Sheriff’s Office will not comment on the type of items found, nor their condition," 7News reported the sheriff's office said.

The found items are not necessarily linked to the Redwine case -- further investigation, interviews and lab testing will determine if any of the items are pertinent to the investigation. Officials declined to detail the types of items found or their condition.

Dylan's parents Mark and Elaine Redwine have been asked to go to Durango to discuss the latest developments with investigators, according to KDVR.

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: June 27, 2013, 03:31:15 PM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/06/statement-analysis-of-mark-redwines.html

(From Mark Redwine's letter)
I feel the same pain, hurt and feeling of helplessness you and your mother feel.

Did Mark Redwine's own father publicly shame him as well?
Was his own father perverse, twisted into something foul, by nature?

Harlan Redwine was not Mark's biological dad, and didn't legally adopt him per one of Mark's step-sister's. 

From what I can tell Mark's mom had Mark and his brother Jerry with James Whittington (I haven't been able to find marriage or divorce records for them, maybe they're just not available), married Gerald Stone after their son David was born, they divorced about a year later; and then married Harlan Redwine.  At some point Mark and Jerry took the Redwine name, David kept his father's name.

All I know for sure about Mark's real dad is what I've read in his obituary.  I've read a few rumors that if true could imo shed some light on some of Mark's obvious issues.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VCDS-K9Y

Name:   Mark Allen Whittington
Titles and Terms:   
Event Type:    Birth
Event Date:    24 Aug 1961
Event Place:    Steele, Minnesota
Father's Name:    James Lee Whittington
Mother's Name:   Phyllis Elaine Stehman Whittington
File Number:    1961-MN-013008

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vasj/d0017/g0000045.html#I25294

Phyllis E. STEHMAN

[N1881]
ABT 1942 - ____

BIRTH: ABT 1942
Father: Allen D. STEHMAN
Mother: Rose Elaine SAURWEIN

Family 1 : James WHITTINGTON
(no children listed here ??)

Family 2 : Gerald D. STONE
MARRIAGE: 07 OCT 1968, San Diego, California
 David W. STONE (BIRTH: 13 AUG 1968, San Diego, San Diego Co., California)
Divorced from Gerald Stone August, 1969 in San Diego, California.

Family 3 : Harlan REDWINE
MARRIAGE: 12 JUL 1970, Madera, California

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pjstar/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=104939674

James Whittington
Obituary

PEORIA - James L. Whittington, 68, of Peoria passed away at 2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 29, 2008, at Proctor Hospital in Peoria.
He was born on May 21, 1939, in Eureka, the son of Eugene "Gene" V. and Nettie G. Milligan Whittington.
Surviving are two sons; six grandchildren; one brother, Wayne (Glenda) Whittington of Deland, Fla.; one sister, Donna (Allen) Schultz of Tucson, Ariz.; five nephews, Donald, Shelby, Doug, Steve and Scott; and two nieces Debbie and Lisa.
During his lifetime, Jim worked for many years in men's retail clothing stores in Florida before returning to Illinois. At the request of Jim, cremation rites will be accorded. Burial of Jim's remains will be at a later date in Hillcrest Memory Gardens south of Washington.
In lieu of visitation and services, memorials may be made to Muscular Dystrophy Association or to the American Diabetes Association.
Affordable Funeral and Cremation Services of Central Illinois is in charge of arrangements.
Published in Peoria Journal Star from March 4 to March 5, 2008

http://obituaries.news-record.com/obituaries/news-record/obituary.aspx?n=harlan-redwine&pid=19159215&fhid=6502

Harlan Redwine
Obituary

LIBERTY- Mr. Harlan Redwine, 66, died Friday, September 8, 2006 at Moses Cone Hospital.
A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. on Monday at Forbis & Dick Pleasant Garden Chapel. Interment will follow at Fairview Cemetery in Liberty.
Mr. Redwine was born on April 27, 1940 to the late Miles and Ruth Cargile Redwine. He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy serving during Vietnam. Harlan retired as a biomedical electrician from Amsco, Inc., and was a 32nd degree Mason.
He was preceded in death by his sister Veta Jo Crow, and brother Jonny Redwine.
He is survived by his wife Phyllis Stehman Redwine; sons, Mark Redwine (Elaine), Jerry Redwine (Debbie), David Stone (Angelena); daughters, Bridget Simmers, Sherri Redwine, Kristina Torre; sister Jean McKissick; brother Thomas Redwine (Charlene); 13 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight at Forbis & Dick Funeral Home in Pleasant garden.
Memorials may be made to New Beginnings Family Worship Center, 6302 Walter Wright road, Pleasant garden, NC 27313
Offer online condolences to www.forbisanddick.com or news-record.com/nr/obits/
Published in News Record on September 10, 2006

I haven't seen mention of Mark Redwine's mother at any event, at his home, or anything else since Dylan's disappearance.  She has a fairly recent FB page since May iirc (maybe just to play games?). 

https://www.facebook.com/phyllis.redwine.3

(Mark favors her imo)

I've highlighted in blue that Mark's mother, and her mother's middle names are Elaine.  That was interesting to me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: June 27, 2013, 03:35:18 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/669408119752461

Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Good morning Warriors,

As many of you are aware there was another large search this past week in our continuing effort to locate any information that will lead us to bring Dylan.

Many people and agencies participated in this search and a press release from the La Plata County Sheriff's office yesterday evening indicated that "A variety of items were collected during five days of searching along 12 miles of USFS Middle Mountain Road."

I would like to remind you of the big search we did the beginning of December when Dylan first went missing, and that during that search items were collected as well.

The press release indicated that further investigation, interviews, and laboratory testing will determine if any of the items are pertinent to this investigation.

Every time we have done a search of any kind the rumors begin. Someone says something benign and because we live in a small town it blows up into a bucket rampant rumors.

I ask that you please, please be patient and let law enforcement do their job and wait for an official press release before you begin spreading rumors because Uncle Joe said he heard Cousin Jane talking to Grandma and she said she heard..... so on and so forth. This sort of behavior impeds and investigation and causes undue stress on Dylan's family.

Please continue to pray for Dylan and his family and send positive loving energy. Power in prayer!

Love and light,

Katt

5 hours ago ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: June 27, 2013, 03:48:52 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/342416/339/Dylan-Redwines-father-meets-with-investigators

Dylan Redwine's father meets with investigators
12:52 PM, Jun 27, 2013   |    comments

KUSA - Dylan Redwine's father, Mark Redwine, is at the La Plata County Sheriff's Department after new evidence in the case may have been found.

9Wants to Know will update the story as soon as more information becomes available.

9Wants To Know has confirmed through Mark Redwine, Dylan's dad, that he and Dylan's mother have been called to Vallecito as soon as possible to speak with investigators about the items that were found during the search.

Mark Redwine was travelling out of state and is driving back to Vallecito now. He does not expect to meet with investigators until Thursday afternoon.

From the video:  They are expecting a potentially significant break in the case to be announced tomorrow.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: June 27, 2013, 03:54:38 PM »

Kevin Torres is a 9News reporter that has covered Dylan's case from the beginning.

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151659970733954

Kevin Torres
12 minutes ago via mobile

just interviewed la plata county sheriff spokesman Dan Bender:

- items discovered on Middle Mountain were important enough for deputies to ask both sides of the family to come to town.

- Elaine Hatfield, Dylan's mother, was notified about the items when she arrived midway thru the week.

- Mark Redwine, Dylan's dad, is currently in the La Plata County sheriffs department being notified.

- No reason to believe mom or dad had anything to do with Dylan's disappearance.

- this is a criminal investigation.

- items discovered on mountain were sent to CBI in Denver for analysis - results could be back as early as today or tomorrow.

- wont elaborate what was found.

- family has been notified not to talk to media.

- area where items were found was so difficult to get to, some searchers had to rope in.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 27, 2013, 04:05:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151659996248954

Kevin Torres
7 minutes ago via mobile
Significant development in Dylan Redwine case coming at 2:15pm. Stay tuned for updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.