March 18, 2024, 10:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO REMAINS FOUND  (Read 710362 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: June 28, 2013, 12:50:23 PM »

Regarding the video--

Are these the words, at this time, of a grieving father who has learned that the remains of his son have been found? 

"They can have a homicide all they want to but if they feel like I had any involvement with it, then why am I standing on my front porch having this conversation with you?"

How arrogant!  Inappropriate!  Unbelievable!  imo   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: June 28, 2013, 12:57:05 PM »

Regarding the video--

Are these the words, at this time, of a grieving father who has learned that the remains of his son have been found? 

"They can have a homicide all they want to but if they feel like I had any involvement with it, then why am I standing on my front porch having this conversation with you?"

ITA   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #962 on: June 28, 2013, 12:58:22 PM »

Regarding the video--

Absolutely!  My blood has been boiling all morning after listening to that.

He is taunting LE imo.

I hope they give him a rude awakening and SOON!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: June 28, 2013, 01:03:55 PM »

As much as I want him arrested NOW, I do understand the importance of all the T's being crossed and all the I's dotted before that happens.

Patience is just not a virtue of mine unfortunately.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 28, 2013, 01:45:05 PM »

sorry for the lack of tactfulness

after listening to the video, seems MR is trying to play off the significance of the
remains found, he says only 2% were found,well im no expert, but i dont think,
the LE can tell if the death was a result of homicide, from 2 femurs and a shoulder
part,unless those bones indicated trauma,as in shotgun blast pellets in bone,or gun
shot bullet still in bone, or body was dismembered by a tool/s, yet the sheriff uses
the word body,and i think he uses the word body every time, JMO

PS,if MR is guilty of Dylans death,im sure he thinks he is smarter than the average bear
so that should help MR hang himself

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: June 28, 2013, 02:43:30 PM »

after listening to the video, seems MR is trying to play off the significance of the
the LE can tell if the death was a result of homicide, from 2 femurs and a shoulder
part,unless those bones indicated trauma,as in shotgun blast pellets in bone,or gun
shot bullet still in bone, or body was dismembered by a tool/s, yet the sheriff uses

PS,if MR is guilty of Dylans death,im sure he thinks he is smarter than the average bear

LE is smart.  We know that because of their diligence in finding Dylan.

They have a plan.  They have a plan.  I believe they are telling him only what they want him to know.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: June 28, 2013, 03:05:14 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/southwestern-colorado/dylan-redwine-homicide-investigation-deputies-confirm-they-are-looking-for-a-killer

Dylan Redwine wasn't killed by animals, search on for boy's killer, sheriff's office says
Redwine disappeared in November

Posted: 06/28/2013
Last Updated: 43 minutes ago

DURANGO, Colo. - The La Plata County Sheriff's Office confirms to 7NEWS that they are looking for a killer in the death of missing teenager Dylan Redwine.

"This is an active homicide investigation," La Plata County Sheriff's Office spokesman Dan Bender told 7NEWS.

"The information we have is there is no reason for Dylan to go to Middle Mountain and there is no indication he did it on his own," Bender said.

Bender also said death by wild animals has also been ruled out.

Bender said officials have not identified anyone as a suspect. When asked if family members had been ruled out, Bender reiterated, "We have not labeled anyone as a suspect."

"It's extremely difficult," Dylan's father Mark Redwine told 7NEWS by phone. "Based on the conversation I had with law enforcement yesterday, they've only found two percent - or approximately two percent - of his remains. That means there's 98 percent of my son still strewn about the countryside."

Bender said within 72 hours of Dylan's disappearance, investigators were treating the case as a possible criminal investigation.

"We’ve been pursing it almost from the beginning as either a kidnapping or homicide. We've been pursing that since late November. With the discovery of this body, it’s primarily a homicide investigation," Bender told 7NEWS.

Investigators have not disclosed what led them to that conclusion.

"I want to talk to them about going to the location so I can be close to my son, but i don't know the specific locations where the remains were found," Mark Redwine said, after explaining that his home faces Middle Mountain.

Redwine contacted the Bayfield Marshal’s Office on the day of the disappearance to ask if anyone had seen Dylan, then contacted Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, to ask if she had heard from the boy. Elaine contacted the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office at about 5:30 p.m. that day and reported that Dylan was missing from his father’s home in Vallecito.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: June 28, 2013, 03:08:55 PM »

Mark Redwine said he left the house about 7:30 a.m. Nov. 19 to run errands, and that was the last time he saw his son. He returned about 11:30 a.m. to find Dylan gone. In an interview with The Denver Post, Mark Redwine said he returned to find a dirty cereal bowl near the sink, the television was on Nickelodeon, and his son’s fishing pole was missing.
http://durangoherald.com/article/201...l-no-new-leads

WHAT IF............
 Dylan was originally going to Bayfield to visit his friends Sunday night but then changed that to meet them at 6:30 a.m. Monday.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13780.0

The boys said Dylan wasn’t shy about hitching rides.

“Honestly, I think he was walking into Bayfield and got taken away,” he said.

Wesley agreed.

“I don’t think he’s one to run away,” he said.

HOMES in the area that were rentals
http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/colorado/southwest/vallecito-lake

The weather shows no snow, I remember Mark Redwine (I think it was on Dr. Phil show, but not sure] made some disparaging comment to Elaine about sending Dyland without a coat. But it seems that the weather could have been cold, but not that
cold that he could have taken off without a coat. He did not have one when he arrived at the airport if I recall.

Two things do not make sense to me, Mark Redwine had all night to dispose of the body if he kolled Dylan, why not take
it further away rather then right across the street. And the father said Dylans fishing pole was missing. If he took Dylan's
body across the street into the woods, wouldn't he have taken the fishing pole since he mentions it missing, to make it
look like Dylan was going to go fishing and then something bad happened if he planned this? I am in no way supporting
the father, I think his behavior has been reprehensible, but just asking questions. Something isn't adding up, for me.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: June 28, 2013, 03:11:07 PM »

Need to rule out who was renting these homes Nov. 19, 2012

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 28, 2013, 03:11:54 PM »

LE is smart.  We know that because of their diligence in finding Dylan.

They have a plan.  They have a plan.  I believe they are telling him only what they want him to know.

And they're listening to every word he says too. 

Keep talking Mark.

He wants LE to tell him specifically where Dylan's remains were found "so he can be near his son", when he's repeatedly stated over the last 24 hours that 98 percent of him is scattered over the countryside.

He's been near his son for over seven months now, every time he looked out his front door.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: June 28, 2013, 03:14:07 PM »

http://www.9news.com

9News News Conference

Dylan Redwine's remains were found.   

Something odd...........not sure what it means..........a couple of days ago I saw Dylan remains found
and then it disappeared. Today I see it's all over the news since yesterday. Not sure what to make of that. I thought
it was a hoax.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: June 28, 2013, 04:50:31 PM »

Going to be moving to the new thread.  New thread will be concentrating on JUSTICE for Dylan. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: June 28, 2013, 04:55:38 PM »

Mark Redwine said he left the house about 7:30 a.m. Nov. 19 to run errands, and that was the last time he saw his son. He returned about 11:30 a.m. to find Dylan gone. In an interview with The Denver Post, Mark Redwine said he returned to find a dirty cereal bowl near the sink, the television was on Nickelodeon, and his son’s fishing pole was missing.
http://durangoherald.com/article/201...l-no-new-leads

WHAT IF............
 Dylan was originally going to Bayfield to visit his friends Sunday night but then changed that to meet them at 6:30 a.m. Monday.

The boys said Dylan wasn’t shy about hitching rides.

“Honestly, I think he was walking into Bayfield and got taken away,” he said.

Wesley agreed.

“I don’t think he’s one to run away,” he said.

The weather shows no snow, I remember Mark Redwine (I think it was on Dr. Phil show, but not sure] made some disparaging comment to Elaine about sending Dyland without a coat. But it seems that the weather could have been cold, but not that
cold that he could have taken off without a coat. He did not have one when he arrived at the airport if I recall.

Two things do not make sense to me, Mark Redwine had all night to dispose of the body if he kolled Dylan, why not take
it further away rather then right across the street. And the father said Dylans fishing pole was missing. If he took Dylan's
body across the street into the woods, wouldn't he have taken the fishing pole since he mentions it missing, to make it
look like Dylan was going to go fishing and then something bad happened if he planned this? I am in no way supporting
the father, I think his behavior has been reprehensible, but just asking questions. Something isn't adding up, for me.

There is a video interview with Dylan's friends. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2x3YBUhjOM

at about 7:20

Dylan is known to have hitch hiked one time with a group of friends when he lived in town in Bayfield.  They were at the library and it started snowing and they were walking home  when this happened.  In over seven months I've seen no report of Dylan ever hitch hiking alone. IMO, Mark twisted this story to suit him. 

The hitch hiking theory also came after the theory Mark put out (bff's daughter posted it on FB)  that Dylan may have been upset and ran away because he'd found his divorce papers scattered around on the table when he got home from his errands.  Later he told the media that Dylan didn't have any reason to run away.  How much LE time was wasted on that one?  Everyone that knew Dylan other than Mark insisted Dylan would not have ran away. 

IIRC, the cereal bowl story came later too.  Dylan's mother had to provide items with Dylan's scent and dna items.

Dylan did not answer a text from the friend that he had planned to be at their house at 6:30am.  They texted Dylan at 6:46am to say where are you, he never answered.  Why?  Why would he start walking the almost 20 miles to Bayfield when there were many people he could have called for a ride.  If he'd overslept wouldn't he have responded to the text his friend sent or called to say hey I overslept...I'm still coming!  A 13 year old sat down watched TV and ate cereal without checking his cellphone?  That's hard for me to believe.  Even if his cellphone was charging he had an Ipod Touch to text from, a computer, and a landline. 

The press release's say was no communication from Dylan to anyone after 9:30pm the night he arrived at Mark Redwine's house. 

IIRC from Mark Redwine's timeline of events that night, Dylan would have only been there a little over an hour.

My opinion in blue

Two things do not make sense to me, Mark Redwine had all night to dispose of the body if he kolled Dylan, why not take it further away rather then right across the street.

CONTROL - He knew right where Dylan was when others spent seven months looking for him.  He could watch out his door and know if anyone was searching in that area.  It was reported that he even had someone follow the K-9 team that was searching around Vallecito lake while the family members were in Los Angeles filming Dr. Phil so he could keep tabs on where they were searching.   

And the father said Dylans fishing pole was missing. If he took Dylan's body across the street into the woods, wouldn't he have taken the fishing pole since he mentions it missing, to make it
look like Dylan was going to go fishing and then something bad happened if he planned this?

RED HERRING TO CONTROL THE SEARCH AREA & DELAY DETECTION OF BODY - Decomposition and animal activity would protect the murderer by hindering cause of death findings.  Vallecito Lake is huge, search would take some time...first snow came within two weeks iirc of Dylan's disappearance (around the first of Dec).  Most searches ceased when the snows came.  There have been two stories about the fishing pole found at the lake.  Press release says it wasn't related to Dylan, owner came forward.  The other is that Cory positively identified it as Dylan's.  I believe it was Dylan's and was planted to throw the investigation off.  Further, it has been stated that the remains were found in a drainage crevice.  Is this why cadaver dogs were picking up scent in different areas of the lake?  Mark never attended a single search of the lake.  He sat at his house five miles away.  To my knowledge this search on Middle Mountain was the only search that he abruptly left town before.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: June 28, 2013, 04:59:38 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 28, 2013, 05:00:28 PM »

Let's roll Klaas! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: June 28, 2013, 05:19:07 PM »

I guess she meant when we hit 50!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: June 28, 2013, 05:22:11 PM »

No, we'll do it now..give me a sec 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: June 28, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »

Get ready - moving to the new thread!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14446.0
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #978 on: July 01, 2013, 03:53:17 AM »

Get ready - moving to the new thread!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14446.0

dayummmmmmmm, I was going to try and .be here for that   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.