March 19, 2024, 12:42:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TMZ: Halle Berry  (Read 13583 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 04:30:38 PM »

BERRY, JESSE JEROME   
 US AIR FORCE 
 DATE OF BIRTH: 08/07/1934 
 DATE OF DEATH: 01/24/2003 
 BURIED AT: 
 CLEVELAND MEMORIAL GARDENS 
 4324 GREEN ROAD HIGHLAND HILLS, OH BEACHWOOD, OH 44122 

I guess negative stuff sells with the press
. Jerome Jesse Berry was an honorable Veteran.

http://gravelocator.cem.va.gov/

Yes, sadly I believe money is made off other people's misfortune every day in the media. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 08:26:25 AM »

Y.W. MuffyBee Smile

The monkeys have good taste.

The photo of the Tea Room just pulls you right into the room, elegant.  The doll house is so charming, I loved the alternation room,too. Smile   I need to get my feet on the ground and stop floating in the air   

It was a nice change from the other news, a visit Halle's Department store postcards.

Yes, indeed it is a nice change.  I wouldn't be in too big a hurry to get your feet back on the ground.  Enjoy floating on air while you can.   

Thank-you, I will enjoy the float, Muffy.  I am so happy I grew up in the days where woman wore hats and white gloves, and I am equally happy with growing up with rocking roll.

It is such a wonderful delight to visit the websites who have made our world a better place to be, whether it is Halle's Department Store or Veterans Grave locator Site.

You make the world better, too. Monkeys are wonderful and thoughtful.  I am anxious to try the King Cake recipe, you posted.  Thanks to Red and Klaas. It is so nice to have a mind of our own. 

Do you remember when it was a big fashion no-no to wear white shoes before April?  And I seem to recall shoes and purses were supposed to match.  I'm not a slave to fashion, and I tend to do my own thing, but there's one rule I do go by, and that is, I never carry a purse larger than my derriere.  With time, my purse size has expanded....   

OMG!  Muffy you are so right! 

We carried "clutch" purses, (when we are teens), and now the tote bags are two feet high and three feet long Smile  Just makes sense, my posterior grows, and the tote bags keep getting larger.

Yes, I do remember how the white bags and shoes, needed to vanish before Labor day.
Shoes and purses needed to match, rule by the fashion police.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 10:41:56 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2242135/Olivier-Martinez-drops-criminal-charges-fianc-e-Halle-Berrys-ex-Gabriel-Aubrey-Thanksgiving-brawl-sports-black-hand-brace.html

By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 03:19 EST, 3 December 2012 | UPDATED: 08:28 EST, 3 December 2012

Swollen hand: Olivier was spotted leaving a hospital with Halle shortly after the fight occurred

ME: The once glorious woman now looks like me Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 10:51:25 AM »

Olivier Martinez drops criminal charges against fiancée Halle Berry's ex Gabriel Aubrey over Thanksgiving brawl as he sports black hand brace
By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 03:19 EST, 3 December 2012 | UPDATED: 08:28 EST, 3 December 2012

Looks like O.M. is toting a loaf of french bread in a doubled paper shopping bag. IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 10:13:56 AM »

Gabriel Aubry is really shouldering the burden of fatherhood -- giving his 4-year-old daughter Nahla an adorable piggyback ride in L.A. yesterday ... after picking her up from school.

Gabriel Aubry is really shouldering the burden of fatherhood -- giving his 4-year-old daughter Nahla an adorable piggyback ride in L.A. yesterday ... after picking her up from school.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/10/gabriel-aubry-nahla-daughter-pick-me-up-photo/#ixzz2HaLOr5Lp

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.