March 29, 2024, 07:33:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658281 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2014, 09:23:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/178704-opnieuw-lijk-zwerver-gevonden-nabij-xavier

Google translation:

Again corpse wanderer found near Xavier

SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2014 09:48

ORANGE CITY - A drug addict this morning, on a piece of wasteland near Xavier University in Santa Helena, the corpse of a known found. The victim is a man, stands among fellow users known as 'Salserin' and middle-aged. The full identity was not known this morning.

By our reporter

Alex Lacle

According to police spokesman Lito Laclé being there is no suspicion of a crime. "There were no signs of external violence," says Chief Peter Blanken of the Public Prosecutor (OM) request against Amigoe . The police doctor who death formally concluded they think of a heart attack. "He felt the last few days been sick," the spokesman said. Yet the body is seized by the authorities to investigate the exact cause of death.

At the place where the victim was found this morning, has already discovered a corpse last year. That was when the famous wanderer Gwendoline 'Wendy' Dirksz (38). It was the end of July 2013 in a bag, wrapped with rope. The body of Dirksz was found, after an on-site strong odor was noted. Her body wrong when discovery is already in an advanced state of decomposition. Section do not directly from that it was a crime, but were arrested a suspect in the investigation into the murder of Dirksz. Late October last year That happened after raids in West Street and the Bernadetastraat. "There was sufficient evidence." However, he is released, tells the OM morning. Initially the suspect was linked to the murder, but further investigation revealed the man did not question. The prosecution still considers the death of Dirksz as the result of a crime. However, there are no suspects in the eye, says Chief Whites.

Justice does not think of a connection between the two bodies. That they are found in the same place is probably a coincidence. The location is known as a place for drug users.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: March 15, 2014, 09:39:47 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/77970-homber-haya-morto-na-emmastraat

Papiamentu translation:

man achieve dead at emmastraat

saturday, 15 march 2014 08:33

saturday morning police owing to achieve notificacion cu will can have one man throw downstairs sleep near of some container on emmastraat. police owing to arrive come achieve he but without give sign of life. owing to ask ambulance arrive at the sitio cu owing to confirma police they suspicion cu he is dead. doctor at keep owing to stay notifica for come constata dead. he of edad big is conoci of abide of cancer y is sospecha in the caso here is deal of one dead natural. the area where owing to come achieve he without life is the same where some month happen owing to come achieve one curpa in saco of plastic, then just behind xavier university.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: March 16, 2014, 08:48:45 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: March 16, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »

Dr. Phil's team is going to keep dragging this out until the Kalpoes and whoever is paying their bills run out of money and/or interest. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 16, 2014, 09:24:56 PM »

Dr. Phil's team is going to keep dragging this out until the Kalpoes and whoever is paying their bills run out of money and/or interest. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 16, 2014, 10:58:15 PM »

Glad to read that the Monkey Family is still doing Good Works,

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 17, 2014, 08:38:50 AM »

It's so good to see you IBE!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: March 18, 2014, 01:54:03 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: March 18, 2014, 09:19:25 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 19, 2014, 09:47:59 PM »

http://www.nieuws.nl/algemeen/20140320/Advocaat-Van-der-Sloot-over-vijf-jaar-vrij-man

Google translation

Lawyer : Van der Sloot five years free man
Published: 20 Mar 2014 02:40 Last Updated : Mar 20, 2014 02:40 General

Joran van der Sloot in Peru a prison sentence of 28 -year sentence for murder , could already be released. 2019 That suggests at least his lawyer Máximo Altez . According to counsel , the behavior of his client in the Piedras Gordas prison in Lima hitherto exemplary , so he would be eligible for a substantial reduction of sentence into account.

In Peru, a prisoner may , after he has served ask for pardon . Third of his sentence The authorities then look to include behavior and mental health before they give consent. Altez says that his client is mentally much more stable than before . Moreover, Van der Sloot would show his good will to give to guards and inmates . English lesson

According Altez Van der Sloot is not afraid of extradition to the U.S. after his sentence in Peru , where the Supreme Court recently gave permission . Both the Dutchman and his counsel is convinced that the extortion case of the mother of Natalee Holloway on his release barred . A judicial spokesman for the state of Alabama , where the case is , however, denies this .

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: March 20, 2014, 04:36:57 PM »

Send him on to Alabama.

He says he is not afraid.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 20, 2014, 07:44:02 PM »

Send him on to Alabama.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 20, 2014, 08:11:02 PM »

Send him on to Alabama.

Well yeah.  Sure. He's not afraid.   All hat and no cattle.  JMHO 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: March 26, 2014, 12:47:17 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 03, 2014, 09:29:26 PM »

First and last pages of the final decision on the appeal regarding punitive damages.  Guess the Kalpoes screwed up when they didn't complain about the broadcast immediately and ask them to make a correction   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: April 03, 2014, 10:00:52 PM »

First and last pages of the final decision on the appeal regarding punitive damages.  Guess the Kalpoes screwed up when they didn't complain about the broadcast immediately and ask them to make a correction   

What does this mean Klaas?  It is over and each party pays their own expenses?  If so, Aruba is going to be out a lot of money for the bums to file a suit and then they expect a windfall from the death of Natalee.  Glad they lost this, just wish they had been ordered to pay Dr. Phil's costs.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: April 04, 2014, 09:42:19 AM »

It means that even if the trial happens and Deepak/Satish were to win, they won't win sh**.  They can't get general or punitive damages.   

Doesn't not mean it's over though.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: April 04, 2014, 11:12:55 AM »

Color me confused but shouldn't the Kalpoes just remain silent. Period. Silent.

They are complicit to this murder.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: April 04, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »

Color me confused but shouldn't the Kalpoes just remain silent. Period. Silent.

They are complicit to this murder.
You would think!!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 04, 2014, 11:24:22 AM »

It's called GREED.  They and some in Aruba thought they found the "cash cow".  Thankfully, they don't understand our system 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.