March 28, 2024, 10:55:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658117 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2013, 08:58:25 PM »

billb passed away peacefully 30 Sept 2013.....his heart was always with Natalee, Beth, and Dave..........
Loved you Monkeys....
His daughter.....

billb's daughter,

I am so shocked to learn of this sad, sad news.

billb will be greatly missed, but never forgotten. He waa a great part of this Monkey family..

Please let your family know how much he is missed and how much our hearts go out to you and
your family at this sorrowful time. Words are never enough but I hope your heart will heal
knowing how much billb was loved and respected by me and all of us here at SM.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2013, 08:59:12 PM »

lifesong,
so good to see you here. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2013, 10:38:20 PM »

billb passed away peacefully 30 Sept 2013.....his heart was always with Natalee, Beth, and Dave..........
Loved you Monkeys....
His daughter.....

So very sorry to hear this news.  My condolences to you and your family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2013, 11:19:27 PM »

Loved you Monkeys....
His daughter.....

So sad...my sincere condolences to you and your family.  Thank you for letting us know. 

Rest in peace, billb.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2013, 01:58:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing/posts/664890740196073

Natalee Holloway Resource Center
Beth Holloway will be on the Katie Couric show today at 4pm, speaking on the foundation. Be sure to tune in. If you have any questions feel free to ask us!
about an hour ago

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »

I made a thread for billb in our Memorial area of the forum.  I copied the condolence messages that had been posted here, and posted them over there too.  I thought afterwards...I should have posted them in one huge quote stack....billb would have loved that!  Made me smile too.

an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14746.0

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2013, 07:01:49 PM »

I read this a while ago, and I thought of it again last night after I read the news about billb.

So true...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235/permalink/609546472411305/

Posted by Louis Swartzkopf

It has been over 97 months since Natalee has been missing. It seems as though time is like the sand slipping through open fingers and there is nothing we can do to stop the sand. But, there is one thing that we can do and that is to continue to speak of Natalee, to be her defender against any who try to besmirch her name or the name of any of her family members. We can be her voice to ensure that she is remembered and not forgotten.

Over the past 97 months many people from all over the world, have put their heart and soul into doing whatever they could to try and find the answers, the truth, and Natalee. So, why are we still here and how have we been able to continue on in our quest for resolution? It is because we have faith, we have hope, we have prayer, and we are part of an extended family of wonderful, dedicated, caring people, who continue to take that step beyond with a dedication and compassion, not only to Natalee and her family, but to others of us who need encouragement or have experienced sorrow, loss and disappointment.

There is only one reason for all of this and it is all due to one beautiful, young woman named Natalee Ann Holloway. She has created an unforgettable legacy that will live on forever - a legacy of faith, hope and love.

July 10 at 7:45pm

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2013, 07:38:45 PM »

I made a thread for billb in our Memorial area of the forum.  I copied the condolence messages that had been posted here, and posted them over there too.  I thought afterwards...I should have posted them in one huge quote stack....billb would have loved that!  Made me smile too.

an angelic monkey

(Bolded by me)

Thank you texasmom.     And yes, I agree billb would have loved one humongous quote stack!   Monkey Devil!   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2013, 08:49:55 PM »

an angelic monkey

(Bolded by me)

Thank you texasmom.     And yes, I agree billb would have loved one humongous quote stack!   Monkey Devil!   an angelic monkey

Thanks TM!  I was going to start a new post for the Bucuti Cam Archives but I'll quote instead    Looking empty at Bucuti Beach going back quite a while!

http://www.bucuticam.com/album2/gallery.php?page=0&sort=&perPage=&album=

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2013, 08:55:44 PM »

an angelic monkey

(Bolded by me)

Thanks TM!  I was going to start a new post for the Bucuti Cam Archives but I'll quote instead    Looking empty at Bucuti Beach going back quite a while!

http://www.bucuticam.com/album2/gallery.php?page=0&sort=&perPage=&album=

Home Rental Robbery

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97899

Rudeness at Costa Linda Breach Resort Store

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97853

Worst meal in Aruba - I see Buccaneer got mentioned a few times

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97836

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2013, 09:19:24 PM »

Loved you Monkeys....
His daughter.....

Prayers to your family from the monkey family.

Cadillac

I'm so sorry.   
   Rest in peace billb.   an angelic monkey

I'm so sorry to hear this.  He always fought for Natalee.  Prayers for you family.  May he rest in peace.

My heart goes out to you and your family and all who loved billb.  Thanks so much for letting us know.  Prayers for all of you.  Natalee has another angel leading us towards the truth, so we can bring her home to her loving family.

an angelic monkey

Wow -- I'm so saddened to hear of this! There are not a lot of guys here - "Keep The Faith" and I in particular will really miss him. My sincerest condolences to your family.

I'm so sorry.  Sending my deepest sympathy to you and your family.  May God grant billb eternal peace and everlasting joy.
He was always here--working for justice for Natalee and her family.
He will be missed. 
Rest in Peace, dear billb.  an angelic monkey 

billb's daughter,

I am so shocked to learn of this sad, sad news.

billb will be greatly missed, but never forgotten. He waa a great part of this Monkey family..

Please let your family know how much he is missed and how much our hearts go out to you and
your family at this sorrowful time. Words are never enough but I hope your heart will heal
knowing how much billb was loved and respected by me and all of us here at SM.

So very sorry to hear this news.  My condolences to you and your family.

So sad...my sincere condolences to you and your family.  Thank you for letting us know. 

Rest in peace, billb.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

(Bolded by me)

Dear billb's daughters:

My love to your family and to all of billb's loved ones.  I shall remember him fondly and speak well of him always.  May you have comfort and peace.

- Lifesong

This is sad news to me in many ways.  I remember when billb first joined the forum I thought he was robots come back, their posting styles seemed so similar to me.

In the end, I know I didn't always agree with billb, but I loved that he was here.  And he often made me chuckle.

Here's a fun link to a stackaholic Post from the Past in his honor:

Bubba........Bubba....Bubba....did you say Bubba???

"We are one day closer to Justice for Natalee" - billb

Klaas & The Amazing Mods:  Please forgive, as a fellow stack-aholic, I couldn't resist.

Godspeed, billb.   an angelic monkey

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »

I love all the stackin'...Klaas you're awesome!   

My monkey friends...YOU ROCK!   

Lifesong, that is an awesomely beautiful ginormous quote stack!   Monkey Devil!

Wow, I knew we did some stackin' but I'd forgotten how bad we really were!   

That blast from the past is too funny!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2013, 11:14:48 PM »

It's hard to believe it's been over 100 months...

Natalee brought us here, we may not always agree; but we're still here.  And those monkeys who have gone on before us are still a part of us; and always will be.

So many friends made, so many joys and sorrows shared, laughter and tears, so many lessons learned (some harder than others).  I'm extremely grateful for this community and the opportunity to be a part of it.  Thank you Red, Klaas, Nut, CBB, Bearly, and everyone here!  I won't give up on Justice for Natalee, and I still pray that one day she will finally come home...and I hope to be here when that happens!

for Natalee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2013, 12:40:45 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2013, 03:05:41 AM »

I am sincerely sorry to hear of billb's passing.   God Speed, billb and condolences to your family. an angelic monkey

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2013, 12:38:34 AM »

http://www.katc.com/news/an-evening-with-beth-holloway-set-for-oct-17th/

LAFAYETTE

'An Evening with Beth Holloway' set for Oct. 17th
Posted: Oct 3, 2013 10:09 AM by MELISSA CANONE (MGN ONLINE)

An Evening with Beth Holloway presented by Chitimacha Louisiana Open will be held Thursday, October 17, 2013 at East Bayou benefiting Hearts of Hope.

Beth Holloway, known for her heroic efforts to find her missing daughter, Natalee in Aruba in 2005, will be speaking at East Bayou on October 17th. Beth's public struggle to search and cope with her daughter's abduction during her high school graduation trip has touched many hearts. Since the tragic event, she has delivered an uplifting message of hope, faith, and personal safety to young adults and people of all ages all across the U.S.

For more than 50 years combined, Hearts of Hope has responded daily to families affected by sexual violence in through education, advocacy and empowerment. Proceeds from the event will be donated to Hearts of Hope's three programs that serve 8 parishes of Acadiana: Children's Advocacy Center, Sexual Abuse Response Center and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners.

Ticket sales are now available online at www.theheartsofhope.org More information about the event as well as sponsorship opportunities available, contact Natalie Johnson at (337) 269-1557. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Program starts at 6:00 p.m.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2013, 12:40:04 AM »

http://www.theheartsofhope.org/newsandevents

10/17/2013   

An Evening With Beth Holloway presented by Chitimacha Louisiana Open -

How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity? Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy? How does one keep going? You will be uplifted by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway. How does she stay strong? Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

Her life changed quite dramatically in the summer of 2005 when her daughter Natalee disappeared on the last night of her senior high graduation trip to Aruba. This tragic story became the leading news mystery when it happened, and continues to make headlines today. Beth has appeared on every television network in the nation as well as on international TV and radio and in international newspapers, capturing the world’s attention as she searched for her daughter.

Barbara Walters selected Beth Holloway as one of the world’s most fascinating people for her perseverance in seeking answers to what happened to Natalee.

Beth has delivered her message of hope, faith and personal safety to young adults and people of all ages all across the United States. To date, she has presented her message to tens of thousands of students and parents alike in high schools, colleges, churches, local and national conventions and other venues, and to law enforcement officials, Attorney Generals, Mayors’ Conferences, professional associations, prayer breakfasts and many others.

As a New York Times Best Selling author ("Loving Natalee" also a Lifetime Movie) and a veteran educator, Beth continues to work on educating the public on safer travel. To that end she offers her half-day Travel-Ed Workshop to all ages.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2013, 07:12:28 PM »

http://www.theheartsofhope.org/newsandevents

10/17/2013   

An Evening With Beth Holloway presented by Chitimacha Louisiana Open -

How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity? Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy? How does one keep going? You will be uplifted by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway. How does she stay strong? Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

Her life changed quite dramatically in the summer of 2005 when her daughter Natalee disappeared on the last night of her senior high graduation trip to Aruba. This tragic story became the leading news mystery when it happened, and continues to make headlines today. Beth has appeared on every television network in the nation as well as on international TV and radio and in international newspapers, capturing the world’s attention as she searched for her daughter.

Barbara Walters selected Beth Holloway as one of the world’s most fascinating people for her perseverance in seeking answers to what happened to Natalee.

Beth has delivered her message of hope, faith and personal safety to young adults and people of all ages all across the United States. To date, she has presented her message to tens of thousands of students and parents alike in high schools, colleges, churches, local and national conventions and other venues, and to law enforcement officials, Attorney Generals, Mayors’ Conferences, professional associations, prayer breakfasts and many others.

As a New York Times Best Selling author ("Loving Natalee" also a Lifetime Movie) and a veteran educator, Beth continues to work on educating the public on safer travel. To that end she offers her half-day Travel-Ed Workshop to all ages.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2013, 01:36:44 AM »

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2013/oktober/07/-van-der-sloot-wacht-psychologisch-onderzoek

Google translation

Van der Sloot waits psychological research '
posted:  07-10-2013 - 6:30
last changed :  07-10-2013 - 6:30

Joran van der Sloot must still undergo a psychological examination in prison before he can marry his girlfriend Leidy Figueroa . The Peruvian television program Domingo al Día reported Sunday that he can marry within ten days . Then , if all the paperwork is in order ,

Besides psychological research there are other formalities are not in order , says a spokesman for the Ancon district in Lima . Since the Piedras Gordas prison where Van der Sloot a prison sentence of 28 -year sentence for the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores teenager in May 2010 . Located

The lawyer for the families , Edward Alvarez , asks in the program ' whatever woman wants to marry a psychopath . " He thinks that the upcoming Van der Sloot at a wedding at risk. Alvarez argues that the Dutchman wants to get married , which should prevent a possible extradition to the U.S.. Peruvian nationality

Criminal experts consider the risk , however small that this really will be an obstacle for extradition . The U.S. wants Van der Sloot trial because they suspect him to have extorted . The mother of missing Natalee Holloway

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2013, 09:13:38 AM »

Thank you for the update grace-land.  It would appear the serial killer psychopath Joran continues to survive.  He's got about 25 years of his 28 year sentence left for murdering Stephany.  If he lives long enough, we may still someday see him extradited to the U.S.  That seems to worry him.  Good.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.