March 28, 2024, 10:08:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658112 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: August 25, 2014, 10:29:19 PM »

I wonder how many cell towers are nearby?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: August 25, 2014, 10:36:09 PM »

I wonder how many cell towers are nearby?

Good question.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 25, 2014, 11:41:05 PM »

at the end of the day...urine will die!

Question Question
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 26, 2014, 08:22:51 AM »

Is it just me because I want him to stay in "Siberia" until it's time to come to Birmingham and face the parents of Natalee.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: August 26, 2014, 10:54:01 AM »

Is it just me because I want him to stay in "Siberia" until it's time to come to Birmingham and face the parents of Natalee.

Sounds good to me. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: August 26, 2014, 10:58:36 AM »

IIRC, he did the same thing before.   

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/08/joran_van_der_sloot_on_hunger.php

Joran van der Sloot on hunger strike after Peruvian prison move
Tuesday 26 August 2014

Joran van der Sloot, currently serving a 28-year sentence for murder of Peruvian woman Stephany Flores and still suspected of the murder of American student Natalee Holloway, is on hunger strike, broadcaster Nos said on Tuesday. Van der Sloot has stopped eating because he has been transferred to a different prison in Peru, Nos says. According to one report, he was transferred for threatening the prison governor after twice being caught with a mobile phone.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: August 26, 2014, 12:52:05 PM »

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Joran van der Sloot, currently serving a 28-year sentence for murder of Peruvian woman Stephany Flores and still suspected of the murder of American student Natalee Holloway, is on hunger strike, broadcaster Nos said on Tuesday. Van der Sloot has stopped eating because he has been transferred to a different prison in Peru, Nos says. According to one report, he was transferred for threatening the prison governor after twice being caught with a mobile phone.

Once again, I applaud any idiot wishing to kill himself with a hunger strike! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: August 26, 2014, 02:38:34 PM »

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Hissy fit.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #688 on: August 26, 2014, 03:55:19 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/25/joran-van-der-sloot-threatens-to-kill-and-gets-new-home/

Joran

From New York Post

Remote prison for killer Sloot
 LIMA, Peru — Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, has been moved to a remote Peruvian penitentiary after he threatened to kill the warden of the prison where he was serving a 28-year term for the murder of a Peruvian woman, authorities said Sunday.

The Dutchman, 27, was moved to Challapalca, high in the Andes. AP

LIMA, Peru — Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, has been moved to a remote Peruvian penitentiary after he threatened to kill the warden of the prison where he was serving a 28-year term for the murder of a Peruvian woman, authorities said Sunday.

The Dutchman, 27, was moved to Challapalca, high in the Andes. AP

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #689 on: August 26, 2014, 04:00:23 PM »

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/08/25/peru-moves-van-der-sloot-to-tougher-prison/

Peru moves Van der Sloot to tougher prison

Published August 25, 2014/
EFE

Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot, who is serving a 28-year sentence for the 2010 murder of a Peruvian woman, was transferred to a maximum-security prison for threatening the warden of the penitentiary where he was being held, officials told Efe Monday.

Van der Sloot, notorious as the chief suspect in the 2005 disappearance of 18-year-old U.S. student Natalee Holloway in Aruba, responded with threats when an illegal cellphone was confiscated from him, officials of the Inpe prisons administration said.

He was subsequently transferred from Piedras Gordas penitentiary, on the outskirts of Lima, to the Challapalca prison, which sits at an altitude of 4,800 meters (15,737 feet) 

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #690 on: August 26, 2014, 09:22:27 PM »

He's where he should have been from the beginning, and I hope they keep him there!

His sick sense of entitlement has only been encouraged in the other prisons, I hope it's different in Chalapalca.

Hunger strike?  Whatever....   

Is it cold there yet?    Monkey Devil!

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 26, 2014, 10:42:45 PM »

I'm guessing he will get a few less "visitors" up there as we'll! Monkey Devil!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 26, 2014, 10:54:30 PM »

I so hope this news gives Natalee's family some comfort

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: August 26, 2014, 10:59:52 PM »

Awesome!  The Siberia of Peru!  Hope he rots in hell there.

He hasn't learned a thing.  He goes straight to killer mode.  Does anyone still have any doubt about what happened to Natalee?

They will be keeping him on ice until he meets the family of Natalee.  By that time, I am sure her brother will have a few words for him, too.

I hope Lady F. puts her child/ren up for adoption.  His reputation should not be connected to a tiny baby. 

It's not the anniversary of Natalee's death.  The warden was not looking at pictures of Natalee.  All the things he blamed Stephany's killing on.  How are you going to make this Natalee and Beth's fault now, Joran?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 26, 2014, 11:03:14 PM »

Hi Nonesy!

I hope he survives to see Natalee's family.  They have been waiting a long time.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 26, 2014, 11:11:38 PM »

Awesome!  The Siberia of Peru!  Hope he rots in hell there.

He hasn't learned a thing.  He goes straight to killer mode.  Does anyone still have any doubt about what happened to Natalee?

They will be keeping him on ice until he meets the family of Natalee.  By that time, I am sure her brother will have a few words for him, too.

I hope Lady F. puts her child/ren up for adoption.  His reputation should not be connected to a tiny baby. 

It's not the anniversary of Natalee's death.  The warden was not looking at pictures of Natalee.  All the things he blamed Stephany's killing on.  How are you going to make this Natalee and Beth's fault now, Joran?

"keeping him on ice" quite literally!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 26, 2014, 11:22:56 PM »

Hi Nonesy!

I hope he survives to see Natalee's family.  They have been waiting a long time.

Hi Bearly!

Me too!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #697 on: August 26, 2014, 11:39:33 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #698 on: August 27, 2014, 05:08:13 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/27/joran-van-der-sloot-goes-on-hunger-strike-to-protest-prison-switch/

Joran van der Sloot goes on hunger strike to protest prison switch

Published August 27, 2014
·FoxNews.com

Joran van der Sloot -- the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway – has gone on a hunger strike to protest his transfer to a maximum security jail in Peru.

Peruvian prison spokeswoman Janeth Sanchez told The Associated Press that the 27-year-old Dutchman was moved Sunday to Challapalca, located high in the Andes near the Bolivian border. He previously was held at a prison north of Lima.

Authorities said van der Sloot -- who is serving a 28-year term for murdering Stephany Flores in 2010 -- was moved because he threatened to kill the warden of the Piedras Gordas prison, where he was imprisoned.

Van der Sloot said he has gone on the hunger strike to protest the move, the BBC reports.

Guards at Piedras Gordas said van der Sloot became agitated after they took away a mobile phone that he smuggled into his cell, but van der Sloot claims the warden gave him the device as “a set-up.”

His lawyer added that van der Sloot has "a problem with the director” of the Piedras Gordas facility, according to the BBC.

2 4 1
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: August 27, 2014, 05:19:44 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/3861840/joran-van-sloot-zeker-half-jaar-in-strafgevangenis.html

Google translation

published:       August 27, 2014 06:50
Last update:    August 27, 2014 07:36
Joran van der Sloot certainly half years in prison

Joran van der Sloot stay at least six months in Challapalca prison as punishment.

That leaves a spokesman for the prison authority INPE know. "It's not just his phone ownership. His behavior has deteriorated," said a spokeswoman.

The Dutchman was Friday morning of the Piedras Gordas prison in Lima transferred to the Challapalca prison in southern Peru. The immediate reason was that he was recently caught again having a cell phone, which is not allowed in his possession.

Saturday is Van der Sloot, according to his lawyer began a hunger strike in protest against the transfer. "Joran do not eat until he is replaced," said lawyer Maximo Altez. "It's a prison. His pregnant wife can not visit him there now."

The INPE spokesman says not to be of the hunger strike aware but states that inmates who opt come to be under medical supervision. "We can not force them to eat. This is on the detainee himself," said a spokeswoman.

The prison authority looks after six months or behavior of Van der Sloot has been improved, and decide whether he returns to the Piedras Gordas prison. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.