March 28, 2024, 11:32:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658120 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2013, 01:42:13 PM »

Well, I just swung through to check on your guys, and saw the sad news about bill b's passing.  The quote stack is a lovely and appropriate tribute to the faithful stack-aholic Smile and there's not much I can add except to say that he will be remembered with fondness, and it was an honor to post with him here.

Blessings and peace to bill b and his loved ones, including Natalee.

Other endeavors keep me "elsewhere" these days, but a piece of my heart stays here with all the faithful monkeys who love and remember.

for Natalee, and Stephany, and all those who have not yet been found.

Good to see you all,
Helen Back
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »

Helen Back 

Good to see you, too!  We are still here for Natalee and to support her family!   
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2013, 02:39:32 PM »

Thank you for the update grace-land.  It would appear the serial killer psychopath Joran continues to survive.  He's got about 25 years of his 28 year sentence left for murdering Stephany.  If he lives long enough, we may still someday see him extradited to the U.S.  That seems to worry him.  Good.  JMHO

You're welcome, MuffyBee!  He might be released in 6 years (serve 9 years of his sentence if he shows good behavior in prison).  You're right--it seems to be worrying him of the possibility of being extradited to the U.S.  I think that he is continuing his strategy of manipulating the Peruvian legal system even if he has to use a Peruvian woman in his "get married" tactic to avoid extradition.  Sad.  imo

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2013, 02:48:15 PM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/07-10-2013/van-der-sloot-busca-eludir-a-justicia-de-eeuu-casandose-con-joven-peruana

Google translation

Van der Sloot seeks U.S. justice elude marrying young Peruvian
Monday, October 7, 2013 | 9:41 a.m.

The Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot sentenced to 28 years in prison for killing the Lima business student Stephany Flores Ramirez, seek to avoid an eventual expulsion to the U.S. by marrying a Peruvian woman whom he met in prison.

Lawyers consulted by The Republic explained that the wedding would allow the confessed murderer escape the process that U.S. federal court will reserve toll fraud and extortion, offenses punishable by up to life imprisonment in that country.

Bride of Van der Sloot , Leydi Carol Figueroa Uceda ( 22 ) , has already dealt with the conduct of civil marriage in the Municipality of Ancon , consigning as the ceremony stage maximum security prison Piedras Gordas I.

This commune officials confirmed yesterday that the parties have complied with all the requirements required of common couples .

However they pointed out that being a convicted Dutch homicide, missing the National Penitentiary Institute ( INPE ) you submit to a psychiatric evaluation to determine whether or not it represents a danger to the bride .

The criminal Ricardo Eusebio de la Fuente did not rule out that Van der Sloot wedding constitutes a legal maneuver

" When a foreigner marries a Peruvian automatically acquires the nationality of the spouse. If given wedding , authorities can not expel him from the country for being a fellow ," he said .

In the same vein , the lawyer said Victor Manuel Alarcon . "Marriage would grant rights even before a possible extradition order that would raise U.S. when serve his sentence in Peru ," he said.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2013, 06:05:13 PM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/07-10-2013/van-der-sloot-busca-eludir-a-justicia-de-eeuu-casandose-con-joven-peruana

Google translation

The Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot sentenced to 28 years in prison for killing the Lima business student Stephany Flores Ramirez, seek to avoid an eventual expulsion to the U.S. by marrying a Peruvian woman whom he met in prison.

Lawyers consulted by The Republic explained that the wedding would allow the confessed murderer escape the process that U.S. federal court will reserve toll fraud and extortion, offenses punishable by up to life imprisonment in that country.

Bride of Van der Sloot , Leydi Carol Figueroa Uceda ( 22 ) , has already dealt with the conduct of civil marriage in the Municipality of Ancon , consigning as the ceremony stage maximum security prison Piedras Gordas I.

This commune officials confirmed yesterday that the parties have complied with all the requirements required of common couples .

However they pointed out that being a convicted Dutch homicide, missing the National Penitentiary Institute ( INPE ) you submit to a psychiatric evaluation to determine whether or not it represents a danger to the bride .

The criminal Ricardo Eusebio de la Fuente did not rule out that Van der Sloot wedding constitutes a legal maneuver

" When a foreigner marries a Peruvian automatically acquires the nationality of the spouse. If given wedding , authorities can not expel him from the country for being a fellow ," he said .

In the same vein , the lawyer said Victor Manuel Alarcon . "Marriage would grant rights even before a possible extradition order that would raise U.S. when serve his sentence in Peru ," he said.

I can find Leydi plenty of places to stay in Birmingham when her husband goes there for the extortion trial.

Just sayin...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2013, 09:35:25 PM »

Well, I just swung through to check on your guys, and saw the sad news about bill b's passing.  The quote stack is a lovely and appropriate tribute to the faithful stack-aholic Smile and there's not much I can add except to say that he will be remembered with fondness, and it was an honor to post with him here.

Blessings and peace to bill b and his loved ones, including Natalee.

Other endeavors keep me "elsewhere" these days, but a piece of my heart stays here with all the faithful monkeys who love and remember.

for Natalee, and Stephany, and all those who have not yet been found.

Good to see you all,
Helen Back

Great to see you, Helen Back!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2013, 10:02:51 PM »

Wedding bells or not, IMO if Joran lives long enough he's not going to be able to avoid extradition when the time comes.

Dream on "sporter".   

Is there even a relationship with Leidy?  I kinda doubt it...I mean seriously!  I recall her denying it at least once!

More lies to keep Joran in the news, to torment his victim's families?  I have to wonder.   

What else can he do?  He's where he belongs and nobody cares.

Right before the anniversary date of both of his known crimes, the Dutch press said he would be married within two weeks.  Here we are almost five months later.  One delay after another.  Where did that two week timeline come from? 

Think of all the headlines there have been... 

And don't forget the pregnancies too! 

Anything to keep Joran in the news.   

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/05/25/good-grief-wedding-bells-for-joran-van-der-sloot-to-be-married-in-two-weeks-while-serving-for-murder-of-stephany-flores-at-piedras-gordas-prison-unlucky-bride-leidy-figueroa/

May 25, 2013

As reported at Ad.nl, Joran Van der Sloot is to be married within two weeks.

Altez says that the couple is working on getting some final paperwork processed so the marriage can take place. He adds that he expects the union to happen in the next two weeks.

Maximo Altez, van der Sloot’s lawyer, said the 25-year-old will marry girlfriend Leydi Figueroa Uceda sometime in June. The two met in 2011 when Figueroa was visiting another inmate at the prison where van der Sloot was being held before his trial, ABC News reported. In October, Altez denied reports that Figueroa was pregnant with van der Sloot’s child.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2013, 10:03:59 PM »

Google translation

I can find Leydi plenty of places to stay in Birmingham when her husband goes there for the extortion trial.

Just sayin...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2013, 10:15:28 PM »

Just saw an advertisement on HLN. 

This Friday night "Nancy Grace Mysteries" will be about Natalee Holloway.

Guess that might not be the kind of publicity Joran wants. 

Too bad!   Monkey Devil!

for Natalee! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »

Just saw an advertisement on HLN. 

This Friday night "Nancy Grace Mysteries" will be about Natalee Holloway.

Guess that might not be the kind of publicity Joran wants. 

Too bad!   Monkey Devil!

for Natalee! 

for Natalee!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2013, 09:43:10 PM »

Here is a comparison shot of the Tennis Shoes Joran was wearing and said to Greta the shoes he lost were exactly like the ones he was wearing. He also said in his statement that he lost his tennis shoes. The other pair of shoes was from his trip to Miami Florida. I put a copy of those tennis shoes in because Joran said in his statement the shoes he lost were the ones he bought in the U.S.

We know the K2s know that the shoes are important to the case because that's the first thing they used to threaten Joran with after he implicatedDeepak on the 10th that something bad happened

deepak 6-11
After that according to Joran the girl had fallen asleep on the beach. He said he had left her there. He did not say to me where this took place. At that point I got angry at Joran and asked him, why he left that girl on the beach. After that he said that he was walking home barefoot. I then said, what do you mean, you are walking home barefoot and I asked him where his sneakers/sport shoes were. He answered that he had left his sneakers/sport shoes at the beach. I had told him that at that moment I didn't understand what he was talking about, but that if he got home he should call me.

SATISH 6-11
My brother told me that had asked Joran what he was doing at the time. Joran had told my brother that he was at that time walking home towards his house. My brother told me that he had asked Joran about the girl and that Joran had told him that he had left the girl at the beach. According to my brother Joran had told him that he had taken off his shoes and that he and the girl had gone into the water. Joran had then told my brother that after that he and the girl had gotten out of the water and that the girl had fallen asleep on the beach. Joran told my brother that he had then tried to wake up the girl but that she had not awakened. Joran told my brother that he had looked to find his shoes but that he couldn't find them. Joran told my brother that he had left the girl on the beach and that he had walked home barefoot.

fixed broken picture bracket

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:50:06 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2013, 09:43:50 PM »

Here is a comparison shot of the Tennis Shoes Joran was wearing and said to Greta the shoes he lost were exactly like the ones he was wearing. He also said in his statement that he lost his tennis shoes. The other pair of shoes was from his trip to Miami Florida. I put a copy of those tennis shoes in because Joran said in his statement the shoes he lost were the ones he bought in the U.S.

We know the K2s know that the shoes are important to the case because that's the first thing they used to threaten Joran with after he implicatedDeepak on the 10th that something bad happened

deepak 6-11
After that according to Joran the girl had fallen asleep on the beach. He said he had left her there. He did not say to me where this took place. At that point I got angry at Joran and asked him, why he left that girl on the beach. After that he said that he was walking home barefoot. I then said, what do you mean, you are walking home barefoot and I asked him where his sneakers/sport shoes were. He answered that he had left his sneakers/sport shoes at the beach. I had told him that at that moment I didn't understand what he was talking about, but that if he got home he should call me.

SATISH 6-11
My brother told me that had asked Joran what he was doing at the time. Joran had told my brother that he was at that time walking home towards his house. My brother told me that he had asked Joran about the girl and that Joran had told him that he had left the girl at the beach. According to my brother Joran had told him that he had taken off his shoes and that he and the girl had gone into the water. Joran had then told my brother that after that he and the girl had gotten out of the water and that the girl had fallen asleep on the beach. Joran told my brother that he had then tried to wake up the girl but that she had not awakened. Joran told my brother that he had looked to find his shoes but that he couldn't find them. Joran told my brother that he had left the girl on the beach and that he had walked home barefoot.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2013, 11:43:06 AM »

Two questions:

1. Would someone kindly repost the rover pics of the bagged cage evidence?  I'd like to grab them and repost them in the timeline (with attribution), as those links are currently broken and the pics missing. 

I don't remember seeing the shoe/s in the bags...

Remember when those CAPS followers kept trying to tell us that the cage wasn't big enough to hold a body?   

Peace, peace.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2013, 12:56:50 PM »

Some images here:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Getting ready to re-upload several I have on my external drive.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2013, 01:09:21 PM »

Images of the cage/trap I had.  May have more I haven't found yet    These are not in any particular order.

This was Kyle's comparison

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2013, 03:55:57 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2013, 10:15:23 PM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2013, 04:13:05 PM »

billb passed away peacefully 30 Sept 2013.....his heart was always with Natalee, Beth, and Dave..........
Loved you Monkeys....
His daughter.....

I am so sorry for your loss.  I know his heart was with Natalee and family.  Again, so sorry.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2013, 04:20:55 PM »

It's hard to believe it's been over 100 months...

Natalee brought us here, we may not always agree; but we're still here.  And those monkeys who have gone on before us are still a part of us; and always will be.

So many friends made, so many joys and sorrows shared, laughter and tears, so many lessons learned (some harder than others).  I'm extremely grateful for this community and the opportunity to be a part of it.  Thank you Red, Klaas, Nut, CBB, Bearly, and everyone here!  I won't give up on Justice for Natalee, and I still pray that one day she will finally come home...and I hope to be here when that happens!

for Natalee!   

Well said TM

I am in tears.  To this day, still no Justice for Natalee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2013, 01:34:37 AM »

Ditto

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.