March 28, 2024, 01:33:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658136 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2013, 12:22:01 PM »

It's hard to believe it's been over 100 months...

Natalee brought us here, we may not always agree; but we're still here.  And those monkeys who have gone on before us are still a part of us; and always will be.

So many friends made, so many joys and sorrows shared, laughter and tears, so many lessons learned (some harder than others).  I'm extremely grateful for this community and the opportunity to be a part of it.  Thank you Red, Klaas, Nut, CBB, Bearly, and everyone here!  I won't give up on Justice for Natalee, and I still pray that one day she will finally come home...and I hope to be here when that happens!

for Natalee!   

Little known trivia, Red and Tom started this sight before Natalee.  Yes, everyone, the monkeys were alive before that event.  I think that was the event that propelled us into being a family, but Red and Tom saw this need before Natalee even got on the plane to Auba.

I have to agree with you.  I am grateful for this community.  Thanks, Sis for the reminder.  I would be remiss if I didn't mention 2NJ and Muffy for not giving up and making this a safe place to express what is in our hearts.

an angelic monkey

San!!!   

I have looked at this post over and over because something did not feel right.  I skimmed over names like I usually do, which is why everyone else remembers all of the characters much better than I.  Tonight I read it again, typed a message, with emoticons out my ear, and a very heartfelt apology.  I could hear the little men on the top of my IE tool bar weeping from my pleas of forgiveness.  Then it happened.  I hit Refresh instead of Preview.  The little men were flung from my task bar into oblivion.  I think thy now work for Firefox.  When I was using Firefox, this would not have been a problem, I could hit edit and get every word back and all was right with the world.  With IE, there is no such feature that I know about or can find, and therefore, my apology is known only to the little men on top of my toolbar, may they have had a soft landing.  San would have hated it anyway, maybe it was kismet.

San, a woman with a small name and a big heart, your dedication to Natalee has not gone unnoticed.  You are deeply admired for your ability to pull the right words out of the air at the right moment, and your ability to retrieve the information stored in your memory.  You have, not only the ability to remember what happened years ago, but to remember how that story has changed over the years.  If we only remembered the beginning and not how things changed, we may still be blaming a security guard for her disappearance.  You are not one to live in the past.  Thank you for your dedication to Natalee, San, my fellow mod and fur baby lover.  Your championing of this sweet woman who was taken from us too soon is inspiring.

I will repost my cheers for you, like it or not.

Hi Bearly  , thank you for your kind words.  I know I don't post as much as I used and wanted to know how grateful I am for all the dedication everyone has given to Natalee and everyone else on SM (too many to name).  SM is a good place where everyone really does comes together in a time of need.

Hope all is well with everyone.  an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2013, 05:25:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/167450-om-eist-5-en-2-jaar-cel-tegen-paar-mathew

Google translation

OM claims 5 and 2 years in prison against pair Mathew   

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013 10:36

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor this morning five years in prison minus remand (18 months) and 15,000 florins penalty sought against Alex Mathew, the former owner of the controversial strip club in San Nicolas: Foxy Lady. To his wife Liliana requiring two years' imprisonment. Both are prime suspects in Aruba's first major trafficking case.

By our reporter

Jack Eliene Geev e

Both Alex and Liliana will not show up again this morning in court. Both deliberated yesterday a medical certificate stating that Alex can not appear associated with pain from a car accident that after the first session, he gets Wednesday,. In court for two weeks Liliana explains to stay in America for five days and would not be allowed to travel to the doctor. It ensures that the trial both Wednesday and Thursday is suspended, but this morning at nine o'clock decision Judge J. Drop, even though the defendants did not show up, yet content to hear the case. Both have no other lawyers. Present prosecutors Peter Blanken and Diewertje Stikkelbroeck.

Exten k

The prosecution today deals with the results of the investigation of trafficking and exploitation by the owners of club Foxy Lady, from January 2010. "Last week we heard the last witness, that shows how extensive this case," emphasizes Stikkelbroeck. According to the OM give the statements of thirteen women and a man sufficiently convincing evidence that there has been human trafficking and exploitation. Mentioned in the bar Foxy Lady

It appears from the statements of the girls who worked as strippers in the bar, that as a dancer or barmaid to Aruba are met. Under false pretenses The women are from Southern Europe and South America. They must surrender passports and some of the women have no visa. There is regular of abuse and / or sexual abuse. The women are photographed naked and then blackmailed with the footage. Contact with the outside world is prohibited and phones must be returned, so explain the women surveyed.

Later, the employees get a phone that can be called. Within Aruba only On this phone, the women called several times a day to check where they hang out. Furthermore, the women can not go anywhere without security. They have to give up money and become debt created by imposing. Excessive fines It is only after the contract payment, so if the women go out of service, and women have to work much longer hours than contractually agreed. Furthermore it is forbidden to leave and Alex would frequently have threatened that he could disappear without a rooster would crow to the women.

Fear- t

"It is clear that the victims in this case was instilled fear," says Stikkelbroeck. "Fear of the suspects, known fear is what they have done, fear of losing their jobs and fear of reprisals." According to the prosecutor, the witness was interrogated last week, three years later, still scared. "The woman, who is on the other side of the world is, asked us before she made her statement, or Alex and Liliana were present. Fear is a phenomenon that we encounter in all human affairs. "

Uitbuitin g

The biggest indictment of both Alex and Liliana is exploitation. A form of exploitation, in the form of forced or compulsory labor, which is close to sexual exploitation. This is not because it is forced labor in a striptease tent, but because of coercion are used as control sexual abuse, as they sit on the toilet and making nude photos that are also widely used in sexual exploitation.

Ribcage t

The statements of the thirteen women who otherwise employed in Foxy Lady, during different periods come at different points very similar and are also underlined by the research. Judge J. Drop emphasized those points in the session. "Many women state that their passports were taken. Four passports were recovered during the police investigation into a jacket hanging in the bedroom of Alex. The women are paid less than agreed. For example, in the contract, that they must sign that they get their next dagsalaris, tip and get paid commission on private dance shows and beverage sales. However, the women declare that only the tip is paid and later even this amount again halved "the judge added,". Moreover, it would also sometimes a bar bill be paid with the tip money "There is much talk of sex. abuse and mistreatment. Any woman who is interrogated, declares that it has had. Making this As an example, 'N' called, an employee who admitted to being raped six times by Alex and during this sexual abuse was mistreated that they broke three ribs such. To agents then she shows her ribcage. The officers explained later that the ribs are indeed in a funny attitude.

Substantial egg s

While Alex is typified, as leader of the criminal organization is also the role of his wife Liliana not be underestimated. "They arranged and checked everything. They approached the future victims over the internet. Liliana plays an important role in regulating their coming to Aruba and the preparation of the contract. That is a very decisive role, after the initial contact was made through her. That it plays a role as a woman it is important. After all, can result in women who respond rather the impression that everything is in order. A woman inspires confidence in this kind of business rather than a man. "That Liliana under pressure from Alex operated, works in her case reducing punishment. "But she has played a crucial role, creating a strong requirement remains." On November 15, does the court ruling.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2013, 05:49:22 PM »

http://themorningnewsaruba.com/local/international-school-of-aruba-officially-opens-their-world-languages-and-arts-complex/

International School of Aruba officially opens their World Languages and Arts Complex
On 23 Oct, 2013 At 11:39 PM | Categorized As Local | With 0 Comments

ORANJESTAD – – ISA Headmistress Sarah Putnam was pleased to welcome Aruba’s Governor Fredis Refunjol and Prime Minister Mike Eman to share the ribbon cutting honors with her at the official opening of the World Languages and Arts Complex on Tuesday evening, October 22.

A number of island dignitaries attended the grand opening event, joined by the ISA Board Chair and President of International Schools Services, (ISS) Roger Hove. Principal Putnam cited the personal support of Mr. Hove and the ISS in making this humanities educational center a reality, as well as the concerted fundraising efforts of staff and the parents of the students.

Prime Minister Eman, when called to the podium, dwelled on the importance of such a complex. He affirmed his belief that development of creativity and artistic self-expression is just as important as more academic subjects, encouraging a happy, well-rounded community, insuring a better “quality of life.” Ms. Putnam summed up the necessity of such a center by quoting Aristotle “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”

A number of parties involved in the completion of this project, which broke ground less than one year ago, were called to the podium to say a few words. This included ISA NOB Advisory Board President Annette Boelen, who reiterated the importance of Dutch for island students who may go on to higher education in Holland. ISA PTA President Vanessa van der Veldt expressed the doubtful reaction when Ms. Putnam first proposed the project, and complimented the school’s principal on her ideals and tenacity.

Visual and Performing Arts teachers Anita van der Sloot and John Douglas also expressed their extreme satisfaction for the quality of humanities education they could now deliver to their students.

Various individuals were recognized for their assistance in the completion of the project, in particular, Reint J. Roossien, for whom the new conference room is named, and major contributors Richard and Milly Lacle, the namesake of the Richard Lacle Visual & Performing Arts Wing.

Ms. Putnam closed the opening ceremonies by apologizing that the ISA does not yet have a program to address the learning disabled, but would hope to see one established, eventually. In recognition of this oversight, they had reached an agreement with the Aruba Autism Foundation (FAA) to donate 10% of the proceeds from a fundraising raffle to the FAA. One of its co-founders, Dilma Arends-Geerman, received the check on behalf of the FAA.

By Rosalie Klein

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2013, 05:49:22 PM »

It's probably just me, but it sounds like the Mathews failed to pay their protection money.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2013, 06:00:37 PM »

Is that who I think it is?   

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=223266337846547&set=a.223050377868143.1073741833.156125984560583&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ash3%2F935988_223266337846547_53180057_n.jpg&size=960%2C644

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2013, 06:52:29 PM »

Guess it is...   

https://www.facebook.com/leidycarol.figueroauceda

Carol Figueroa changed her cover photo.
October 20

Carol Figueroa changed her profile picture.
October 20

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2013, 12:15:57 AM »

They make me sick
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 28, 2013, 08:46:09 AM »

They make me sick

One crappy island...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2013, 02:46:30 PM »

They make me sick

Me too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2013, 02:46:46 PM »

They make me sick

One crappy island...

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2013, 03:58:53 PM »

Domain Name ed.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address 165.224.214.# (U.S. Department of Education)
ISP U.S. Department of Education

Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys....php?topic=12000.700
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys....php?topic=12000.700
Out Click http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wal
http://www.facebook....993886944552?sk=wall

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address 201.229.46.# (Setarnet)
ISP Setarnet
Location Continent : 
South America
Country Aruba  (Facts)
City Oranjestad
Lat/Long 12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Macintosh MacOSX
Browser Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_5) AppleWebKit/536.25 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Safari/536.25
Javascript version 1.5
Monitor Resolution 1440 x 900
Color Depth 24 bits
Time of Visit Aug 7 2013 1:58:04 pm
Last Page View Aug 7 2013 1:58:04 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co...gSCrHJKIwYFM4XpxAFqT
Search Engine google.com
Search Words dave holloway attorney
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...egory/dave-holloway/
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...egory/dave-holloway/
Out Click Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Aug 7 2013 1:58:04 pm
Visit Number 33,032,321
Thread they visited:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/dave-holloway/
201.229.46 = Angela Bella , charles croes , Earthgoddess , margee,
Barros, Wito, etc.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2013, 08:03:08 PM »

Anita at 1:58   

"This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing."    Monkey Devil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTSydjDhWAE

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2013, 12:10:47 AM »

"This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing."    Monkey Devil!

Not all students are cut out to do math, not all students are cut out to do English, but some are cut out to be murderers.  Just ask teacher Anita van der Sloot.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2013, 12:25:15 AM »

Not all students are cut out to do math, not all students are cut out to do English, but some are cut out to be murderers.  Just ask teacher Anita van der Sloot.

I thought the same, and about the "art" of deception...she's got a lot of years invested in that too.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2013, 08:26:19 AM »

Anita could have been an actress if she weren't so dang FUGLY.

Challapalca him!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: October 31, 2013, 09:06:10 AM »

And stooopid.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2013, 08:55:23 PM »

And stooopid.

Monkey Devil!

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2013, 12:24:38 PM »

Just doesn't seem like much time to me, considering the crime.  JMO

http://www.journauxmondiaux.com/Journaux/Amigoe_Willemstad.asp?IDRSS=4857

Google translation:

Over 14 years in jail in Oslo case

Sat, 02 Nov 2013 13:26:01 +0000

ORANGE CITY - The suspects in major drug case Oslo Thursday have received a total of over 14 years in prison. Prime suspect Gerdric Beeldsnijder was convicted on all counts and was given four years in prison. The judge wiped the attempt by the lawyers to the Public Prosecution Service (OM) to be inadmissible - because the prosecutor according to the lawyers' intentionally and purpose of extradition to the U.S. "has not prosecuted for" membership of the suspects a criminal organization "- the table.

http://bearingpointcaribbean.com/news/officier-van-justitie-om-aruba-speelt-niet-onder-hoedje-met-amerikaans-drug-enforcement-agency/

Google translation:

Prosecutor: OM Aruba does not cahoots with U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency

FRIDAY, 18 OCTOBER 2013

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) does not in cahoots with the U.S. Drug Enforcement DEA to get accused of drug smuggling even further punished in the United States. "We do not play this game. We will not make it harder than it is, "emphasizes case officer Jaap Zondervan against  Amigoe .

He was responding to "misunderstandings" that arose after the trial of suspects of international drug trafficking. It is the so-called Oslo-case "in which suspects, from August last year to March this year, have worked together to smuggle cocaine. Reina Beatrix airport via the Netherlands and the U.S.

One of the suspects, a cleaner at the airport, is behind the U.S. Customs' courier handed three kilos of cocaine to take to the U.S., says Zondervan. "Easy for courier, because he does not have with drugs through customs." This cleaner is interrogated by the Americans, says the officer. The interrogation by DEA employees came forward during the trial.

The lawyer of the accused concluded that the prosecution deliberately a certain charge (membership of a criminal organization) has omitted to facilitate. Subsequent extradition to and condemnation by the U.S. "Not true," emphasizes Zondervan. "There is absolutely no question of a preconceived plan. We're not going to punish here and keep a back door open so they get another penalty in the U.S.. "According to the officer's conversation with the suspect the Americans had a" totally different drug case. Went The prosecution did in this case 'not relevant' to the charges add. Membership of a criminal organization "It also has to do with proof. If you accuse, you should also be able to prove. "However, the defendants 'complicity' accused.

The matter came to rolling by tapping the phone of one of the suspects. Who appeared to have other people, that there several arrests have come from so many connections tells Zondervan. Monday, the first three suspects in this case sentenced to four and two years in prison. The prosecution says 'itself satisfied' with the judgment of the court and will not appeal. "I do not know if the lawyer for the defendants will appeal," said Zondervan.

A total of Justice has twelve of which ten suspects have appeared in court. One of the suspects was deported to Suriname and prosecution of the suspect, the last OM yet decided. "He did not play such a big role." The following statement in the Oslo case is scheduled for October 31. Against the other defendants have demanded prison sentences of three to seven years.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2013, 12:48:11 PM »

http://bearingpointcaribbean.com/news/arubaanse-politie-op-facebook/

Google translation:

Aruban police on Facebook

7 OCTOBER 2013

Oranjestad - The Police Corps Aruba (KPA) has its own page on Facebook since October 1. The aim is thus to come closer assist the community and certainly closer to the youth. Dolfi Richardson police chief explained that the police can be followed via Facebook, so everyone can see what happens.

,, So we can keep in the best way the community informed, but they also quick-switch as needed. "The police is not the first public body which turns on the use of social media. It has the advantage that in an accessible way information can be disseminated, but also receive.

, Providing a platform where people can go for in-formation, complaints, criticisms and suggestions that have to do with the work of the police, "said Richardson. The police chief himself is closely involved in the Facebook page of the police. ,, I assure everyone that we work very hard and are well able to ensure safety. Everyone on this island Nevertheless, we want to love to hear if people have suggestions on how we can do. "Our work even better
www.facebook.com/ Corps Police Aruba

Source: Dgablad Antilles, Curacao

https://www.facebook.com/korpspolitiearuba

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2013, 01:54:04 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.