March 28, 2024, 03:30:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658066 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2013, 01:17:24 AM »

Happy Birthday Natalee,
we're still here...not giving up!

Hello all!  Good to see all of you here. Miss you. God Bless, Love, IBE an angelic monkey

Please take care, keep healthy and stay safe!  I forgot how to post so did this reply

Great to see you IBE!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2013, 01:12:36 PM »

http://www.elpopular.pe/actualidad-y-policiales/2013-11-15-marco-gabriel-arenas-admiraba-joran-van-der-sloot

Google translation

Marco Gabriel Arenas admired Joran Van der Sloot
November 15, 2013 | 5:00 a.m. .

The personal computer ruthless Gabriel Arenas parricide Marco Castillo ( 22 ) , the young man who strangled and burned alive his mother , businesswoman baker Maria Castillo ( 54 ) , he was a bad manual .

Police found on the hard drive of your laptop , classified information about other high-profile murders that shook the country. A criminal themed Arenas obsessively read almost daily.

The researchers found several files, but I noticed one in particular. Arenas Castillo had placed in an encrypted file named " The Killers - Peru " or " The murderers in Peru" .

In this file is seen extensive information about Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot , who killed the American supuestametne Natalee Holloway in Aruba on May 30, 2005 .

In another folder detailed how abroad murdered the daughter of race car driver Ricardo Flores, Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramírez on May 30, 2010 , exactly five years after Holloway's disappearance .

Van der Sloot was arrested on June 3, 2010 in Chile and was deported to Peru . He was sentenced to 28 years in prison , today held at Piedras Gordas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2013, 12:07:12 PM »

Alex Mathew and his wife Liliana convicted of Human Trafficking, he was sentenced to 4 and a half years and taken to KIA immediately; she was sentenced to 22 months but was not in Aruba so unless she goes back there she's free.  I'm gathering that Alex Mathew made some threats after the sentencing, but I don't really understand what he said.

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/72814-alex-mathew-a-haya-4-anja-cu-6-luna-y-bai-kia-mesora

Papiamentu translation:

alex mathew owing to achieve 4 year cu 6 month y is bay kia at once

friday, 15 november 2013 14:03

corte owing to dicta sentencia in the caso of traficacion of being human cu foxy lady. alex mathew owing to achieve castigo of 4 anja y 6 month y owing to detene for go kia at once. his pareha cu is liliana andrade owing to achieve 22 month but do not present because after of owing to bandona aruba owing to let know of not can go back aruba more. doctor do not permiti for her fly according past owing to let know. alex mathew hour owing to listen the sentencia owing to tell in corte "e sentencia here will have consecuencia for boso". autoridad was cla for his detencion if the have to owing to resisti. cu transporte of cea cu escolta of police owing to take away alex mathew straight kia. hour recherchenan owing to go at detene past owing to bisanan "sera you sm... y place boei at my man". had the team of riot present y the k9 unit for cualkier eventualidad. now day liliana andrade go back aruba the will go kia also so cu the place leg on we island. this is one sign cla cu aruba do not acepta none type of traficacion human. is enough lady owing to stay afecta cu thing did take lugar at hand of alex mathew y his pareha during the maneho of foxy lady. will see what is go happen in kia now cu mathew is back in jail. so self none of esnan trahando eyden have fright of dje. the know more bien busca forza of others in kia for ocasiona problem.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba

Google translation:

(subscriber article)

"People are just as shaken up '

ORANGE CITY - "With the first conviction for trafficking in Aruba, the island local, regional and international show that we are the problem ...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: November 17, 2013, 12:28:04 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2013/11/alex-mathew-a-haya-4-ana-y-mey-di-castigo-pa-trafico-di-hende/

Papiamentu translation:

alex mathew owing to achieve 4 year y mey of castigo for trafico of person

publication: saturday, 16 november 2013.

categoria: judicial

*mathew deteni at once in corte

oranjestad (aan): sospechoso alex mathew owing to present fast of huez at corte of husticia diabierna, for hear veredicto in one caso contra dje y his pareha liliana de andrade.

both owing to wordo acusa of trafico human, where cu they will owing to employ menaza y another metodonan, for percura of obliga the child muhernan of stay dance striptease in foxy lady.

huez owing to cuminza at trece motibonan fast, dicon cierto part of defence in the caso here owing to wordo rechaza.

mathew owing to defende his self during tratamento of the caso some week happen, first cu the caso owing to wordo posponi 1 day.

the caso owing to continua without cu mathew was present, door cu past owing to achieve one accidente.

past owing to send one carta of docter for corte for indica cu the not can was present, but the caso owing to wordo deal.

sinembargo the day cu if the was present, mathew owing to tell huez cu the wanted for her citacion contra dje wordo declara nulo, because the investigacion not was close still.

huez owing to achieve cu esey not was sufficient motibo.

one another motibo for declara the citacion nulo according mathew was door cu huez owing to rechaza his peticion of listen cierto testigonan, but huez owing to rechaza this also saying cu several witness atravez of the añanan cu owing to happen owing to wordo listen end y cu mathew not owing to give one motibo valido pakico they have to wordo listen again.

mathew owing to give because; another motibo pakico the caso contra dje have to wordo declara nulo, cu the not owing to wordo permiti of busca one advocate new.

huez owing to rechaza this also saying cu for of several month happen hour cu mathew y his advocate owing to bay for of another, the was have much time for busca uno.

his argument cu the not can owing to achieve one advocate door cu the not was have all his documentonan, huez not owing to achieve valido.

huez owing to splica also cu despite cu mathew owing to send one carta of docter for corte, was much important for follow cu the caso cu or without mathew, mirando the cantidad of time cu owing to happen end.

huez after owing to indica cu all the acusacionnan contra mathew owing to wordo comproba.

according huez, despite cu the child muhernan owing to company one contrato boluntario for dance striptease cu is algo legal, but dado instant mathew y owing to probecha of they, door of not pay they locual past owing to priminti y stroba they of bay hour cu they wanted owing to bay for of the lugar.

according huez, mathew in cierto caso owing to saca potret sexual of some of the child muhernan y owing to menaza cu the will place esakinan on internet if they not make locual the was wanted for they make.

the not was permiti the muhernan bay where cu they was wanted in they time pound y the was as paspoort of some of they.

huez owing to menciona one ehempel of one of the child muhernan cu owing to scapa, where cu after mathew owing to haye trece bek y maltrate.

huez owing to menciona another ehempelnan where esey will owing to sosode, where cu will owing to strike one of the child muhernan at his ribchi.

was have one person also cu owing to tell cu mathew will owing to menaze cu one zaag electrico, while cu the will owing to strike one person cu knee in his cara, where cu the person here owing to bay for of tino.

according huez, at one as structura mathew owing to probecha of the child muhernan y owing to comete trafico humando. fiscal owing to exigi one castigo incondicional of 5 year contra the acusado y huez owing to splica cu door cu much time owing to happen first cu the caso can owing to wordo deal, the is descend this cu 6 month.

then past owing to condena mathew at one castigo incondicional of 4 year y mey kitando the time cu anteriormente past owing to sit end in jail y one multa of 15.000 guilder.

liliana de andrade not was present door cu the was at merca, but huez owing to dune one castigo incondicional of 22 month.

huez owing to indica at mathew cu the have 14 day for apela y past owing to tell at once cu the will apela.

past owing to wordo deteni at once in corte self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/169303-creditors-tierra-demand-money-from-van-der-valk

Creditors Tierra demand money from Van der Valk   
FRIDAY, 15 NOVEMBER 2013 10:54

ORANJESTAD/WILLEMSTAD — Douglas and Brenda Tollett and Robert Quintal instituted bankruptcy proceedings against Van der Valk Caribbean NV with the Court in Curaçao where the company is domiciled. It regards a claim of more than 300,000 florins, which remains unpaid despite reminders and injunctions.This appears from the so-called bankruptcy petition, which the Amigoe has in its possession. The plaintiffs are actually to receive the money from subsidiary Tierra del Sol but the company is unable to pay the debts. The plaintiffs had namely also instituted bankruptcy proceedings against Teirra del Sol but the latter had applied for a moratorium and was granted such late October. The judge is to review the moratorium in January 2014. With approx. 100 million florins on outstanding debts besides the relatively small debt of 300,000 florins the plaintiffs don’t believe Tierra can solve its problems and announced to appeal to parent company Van der Valk. The latter namely stands surety for the debts of the creditors. However, as Van der Valk is not paying either the plaintiffs filed a petition in bankruptcy against this company as well.

As appeared late October the total debt of Tierra del Sol is estimated to have run up to 100 million florins divided over 300 creditors. The largest creditors are a few banks with outstanding loans on mortgage. The company places its hope in potential buyer FMV Holding Company. However, an analysis by this buyer described the golf resort as a distress property. Mismanagement, lack of financial reports, lack of capital and a very tense relation with proprietors, employees and suppliers led to serious problems. Nevertheless, with a different management and support from local banks FMV thinks it can rescue Tierra and in due course pay all creditors. Tierra del Sol currently has approx. 100 fulltime employees.

Stay of execution

Lawyer Gabri de Hoogd, who represents creditors Tollett and Quintal on Aruba, believes that Tierra del Sol’s temporary moratorium is only a stay of execution. When a company is granted suspension of payment a receiver is appointed, who is to examine the possibility of a definite moratorium. De Hoogd thinks there’s little chance of the moratorium becoming definite considering the number of creditors and the extent of the debts. “In 99 percent of the cases a temporary moratorium leads to a bankruptcy”, he stated before the Amigoe late October. If the receiver concludes there is a basis for suspension of payment it can be granted definitely for one and a half year with a renewal possibility of 1½ year. Unless the receiver decides sooner the court will give its decision on the moratorium early next year.

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=39610

Aruba’s Social Column “Bati Bleki” by Rona Coster November 04, 2013
Posted by Aruba Daily on November 4th, 2013

TIERRA DEL SOL TELLS HALF THE TRUTH.   I read with great interest the Tierra del Sol press release this week, about filing for surseance because it is “the best approach to enable TDS to continue its current operations.” It did not sound right. So I asked around. It is the truth, but not really, and you know that a half-truth is sometimes misleading. I found out that indeed some minor creditors filed for bankruptcy, and the hearing should have taken place last week, and then the court would have had no choice but to declare the property bankrupt. It is the law. What to do? However, one way to delay this unpleasantness is to file for “surseance,” a kind of chapter 11-like procedure. And once the debtor, which is Tierra del Sol files for surseance, the court must award it temporary suspension of the bankruptcy hearing, usually a few weeks. My legal-eagle friends tell me that statistically over 99% of the companies that file for surseance go bankrupt within weeks or months, I really hope this case will be totally different. Bottom line, Tierra del Sol did not file for surseance because it is “the best approach to enable TDS to continue its current operations”, it filed for surseance because it is the only way to stop the bankruptcy hearing that was scheduled. It is like a stay-of-execution, a saved-by-the bell move, resulting in staying alive and kicking and that’s always better than knocked-out.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2013, 07:20:32 AM »

IBE!  Great to see you!   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2013, 10:24:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/169658-politie-georganiseerde-misdaad-lijkt-een-trend

Google translation:

Police: 'Organized crime seems to be a trend'   

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2013 09:08

Last night a robbery took place on Palm Beach

ORANGE CITY - "Organized crime seems to be a trend," said police spokesman John Larmonie. He responds to solve at least one shot, last night around nine o'clock in the Corvetstraat in Madiki district. The unknown victim was hit in the chest and injured taken to hospital. Moments later, at eleven o'clock, was in Palm Beach committed a robbery.

By our reporter

Jack Eliene Geev e

"It was a busy night for the police," said Larmonie. Who fired the shot in the Madiki district is not yet known, but according Larmonie it will not be long before the identity is known. "The victim has told, when he came to know that he knows who shot him. Today there will be a warrant out. It is probably a settlement between gangs. "

Robbery

The robbery in Palm Beach last night insisted three unknown men the home of the former director Noris Aruba House of Lis-Donata (68) inside. Self she was at that time not yet exist, because they had a party. However, sleeping on the second floor. Her 73-year-old man inside The robbers managed to find him and demanded money. "They gave would do if he would send money not hurt him", says Larmonie following the testimony. "While the 73-year-old man from his bed indicated money to look, he hid his wallet secretly under his back. This saw the robbers and they grabbed the purse off. "When they heard the front door, startled at the three intruders. Moments later they stood face to face with Van Lis-Donata. She later stated that she thought the men grabbed a gun, but this is not certain, says Larmonie. The robbers then went there with 500 florins, a laptop and a flat screen off.

Organized misdaa d

"You see the crime shift from an impulsive action to a prearranged plan," says Larmonie. "Nowadays, everything is thought out and prepared." Larmonie is itself part of the Crime Prevention Team in Aruba and sees the need to shift to prevention. Attention increasingly "Perpetrators go to work smarter, we need them one step ahead." Larmonie also stressed that the feud between the gangs is far from over. "That it is quiet, does not mean it's over," he says. "Sometimes gangs wait weeks or months with their revenge."

According Larmonie chances are that the shooting in Madiki a revenge on the fatal shooting on June 30. Then the 24-year-old Edison Graciete his head shot in front of Club 21. The main suspect, Stanley Geerman, is still a fugitive. In the same night was also shot and killed the 43-year-old Marco Brete, in this case are not arrested any suspects. Incidentally Brete would not then have been the target but a member of the Petrochi family. Earlier this month, on 11 November, was the home of the family in Petrochi Tanki Leendert shot. These were no injuries. "The thing with the transition goes on," says Larmonie. "And there are only members. Children who live on the streets and at home do not get proper guidance, are recruited and become entangled in a criminal network. How many people still die before we recognize that we have a problem? "He wonders aloud.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2013, 10:50:59 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: November 21, 2013, 08:36:15 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

I just love this picture!  Thank you texasmom! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2013, 09:50:22 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

I just love this picture!  Thank you texasmom! 

You're welcome, MuffyBee!  I love this picture too!   

for Natalee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2013, 04:39:06 PM »

Not sure what's going on but this is the first time I've seen NONE:

Click here to access document images for this case. 
If this link fails, you may go to the Case Document Images site and search using the case number displayed on this page.

Case Number:  BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE, ET AL. VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW, ET AL.
Filing Date:  12/13/2006
Case Type:  Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)
Future Hearings

None

These are the last several items/hearings in the case:

Please make a note of the Case Number.

If this link fails, you may go to the Case Document Images site and search using the case number displayed on this page.
Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

Click on any of the below link(s) to see documents filed on or before the date indicated:
10/22/2012   11/10/2011   06/16/2011   02/08/2011   06/03/2010   08/13/2009   11/25/2008   06/04/2008   11/19/2007   05/31/2007   

10/01/2013 Opposition Document (supplemental opp to defts mtn for judgment on the pleadings )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

10/01/2013 Declaration (OF BRIAN MARQUEZ WITH EXHIBITS IN SUPPORT OF PLFS SUPPLEMENTAL OPP TO DEFTS MTN FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS )

10/01/2013 Notice of Lodging (DOCS AND EXHIBITS )

10/01/2013 Application-Miscellaneous (TO FILE UNDER SEAL )

09/10/2013 Ord-Appt Apprv Rptr as Rptr protem (MIRTHA R. VALDES, csr# 6428 )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

08/26/2013 Miscellaneous-Other (COMPENDIUM OF FOREIGN CASE LAW CITED IN PLFS OPP TO DEFTS MTN FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS ON THE FRAUD/NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION AND MISAPPROPRIATION OF LIKENESS CAUSE)

08/26/2013 Declaration (OF I. BRIAN MARQUEZ WITH EXHIBITS IN SUPPORT OF PLFS OPP TO DEFTS MTN FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS )

08/26/2013 Opposition Document (to defts mtn for judgment on the pleadings )

05/31/2013 Notice of Continuance (of defts mtn for judgment on the pleadings )

05/15/2013 Motion (FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS )
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:04 PM »

Did it usually show the 2014 trial date? 

I don't recall what that date was, I'd have to look back.

hmmm...wonder what it means?

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: November 24, 2013, 11:00:14 PM »

Did it usually show the 2014 trial date? 

I don't recall what that date was, I'd have to look back.

hmmm...wonder what it means?

Could it be that October 1, 2013 was the last scheduled "Hearing"?

FSC= Final Status Conference?
---------------
From a document posted previously by klaas--

FSC Date is April 7, 2014
Trial Date is April 21, 2014

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2013, 12:18:28 AM »

It always showed the trial date and now it says NONE.   I don't know what to think.  Could the case have gotten thrown out?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2013, 12:21:23 AM »

It always showed the trial date and now it says NONE.   I don't know what to think.  Could the case have gotten thrown out?

Said NONE back in 2007 but that was before it was going to trial.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=752.msg275248#msg275248
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2013, 01:33:09 AM »

BBM ^^^

From the information below (Hearing of September 10, 2013), it seems that there will be a trial in 2014.  imo

http://www.law360.com/articles/471603/dr-phil-unlikely-to-duck-liability-over-holloway-show

Dr. Phil Unlikely To Duck Liability Over Holloway Show

Law360, Los Angeles (September 10, 2013, 4:44 PM ET) -- A California state judge indicated Tuesday he will deny television personality Dr. Phil McGraw's bid to escape a publicity rights claim brought by two brothers suspected in the high-profile disappearance of Natalee Holloway, saying First Amendment protections for newsworthy content don't apply to images of the brothers he broadcast.
 Los Angeles Superior Court Judge William A. McLaughlin tentatively sided with Deepak and Satish Kalpoe on one of their many claims arising from a Sept. 15, 2005, episode of “The Dr. Phil Show” that was devoted to the Holloway case. Deepak was shown in a hidden-camera interview with a private investigator working for the show. Footage of both brothers being released from custody in Aruba was also aired.

When a broadcast “includes recklessly false statements, does the newsworthiness exemption exempt the entire matter? My tentative is that it doesn't,” Judge McLaughlin said at a hearing on Dr. Phil's motion for judgment on the pleadings.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: November 25, 2013, 08:59:17 AM »

BBM ^^^

From the information below (Hearing of September 10, 2013), it seems that there will be a trial in 2014.  imo

http://www.law360.com/articles/471603/dr-phil-unlikely-to-duck-liability-over-holloway-show

Dr. Phil Unlikely To Duck Liability Over Holloway Show

Law360, Los Angeles (September 10, 2013, 4:44 PM ET) -- A California state judge indicated Tuesday he will deny television personality Dr. Phil McGraw's bid to escape a publicity rights claim brought by two brothers suspected in the high-profile disappearance of Natalee Holloway, saying First Amendment protections for newsworthy content don't apply to images of the brothers he broadcast.
 Los Angeles Superior Court Judge William A. McLaughlin tentatively sided with Deepak and Satish Kalpoe on one of their many claims arising from a Sept. 15, 2005, episode of “The Dr. Phil Show” that was devoted to the Holloway case. Deepak was shown in a hidden-camera interview with a private investigator working for the show. Footage of both brothers being released from custody in Aruba was also aired.

When a broadcast “includes recklessly false statements, does the newsworthiness exemption exempt the entire matter? My tentative is that it doesn't,” Judge McLaughlin said at a hearing on Dr. Phil's motion for judgment on the pleadings.

Yeah but that's simply one persons opinion.  I'm not even sure I trust the source.  Actually, I'm not sure I trust any media source on any topic these days 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: November 28, 2013, 09:32:55 AM »

Not sure what's going on but this is the first time I've seen NONE:

Future Hearings

None

These are the last several items/hearings in the case:

Please make a note of the Case Number.

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

Click on any of the below link(s) to see documents filed on or before the date indicated:
10/22/2012   11/10/2011   06/16/2011   02/08/2011   06/03/2010   08/13/2009   11/25/2008   06/04/2008   11/19/2007   05/31/2007   

10/01/2013 Opposition Document (supplemental opp to defts mtn for judgment on the pleadings )

10/01/2013 Declaration (OF BRIAN MARQUEZ WITH EXHIBITS IN SUPPORT OF PLFS SUPPLEMENTAL OPP TO DEFTS MTN FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS )

10/01/2013 Notice of Lodging (DOCS AND EXHIBITS )

10/01/2013 Application-Miscellaneous (TO FILE UNDER SEAL )

09/10/2013 Ord-Appt Apprv Rptr as Rptr protem (MIRTHA R. VALDES, csr# 6428 )

08/26/2013 Miscellaneous-Other (COMPENDIUM OF FOREIGN CASE LAW CITED IN PLFS OPP TO DEFTS MTN FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS ON THE FRAUD/NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION AND MISAPPROPRIATION OF LIKENESS CAUSE)

08/26/2013 Declaration (OF I. BRIAN MARQUEZ WITH EXHIBITS IN SUPPORT OF PLFS OPP TO DEFTS MTN FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS )

08/26/2013 Opposition Document (to defts mtn for judgment on the pleadings )

05/31/2013 Notice of Continuance (of defts mtn for judgment on the pleadings )

05/15/2013 Motion (FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS )

Thanks for keeping us updated, Klaas!

Happy Thanksgiving/Happy Hannukah to all of the monkeys. 

Justice for Natalee....Boycott Aruba!    

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2013, 03:52:41 PM »

Maybe they reached a settlement.

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »

Maybe they reached a settlement.

I don't think so because it wouldn't say Status:  Pending.

Future Hearings

None
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.