March 29, 2024, 06:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658272 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: January 05, 2014, 02:49:31 AM »

Valentijn and some friends were involved in a quadracer vs car accident.  Doesn't look like anyone was seriously hurt.

http://www.awe24.com/20140102/16825/Pareha_turista_a_bolter_cu_quadracer_despues_di_a_dal_tras_di_un_auto_na

pareha tourist owing to bolter cu quadracer after of owing to strike behind one car at savaneta near of club arias

2 day happen come across, 2 of january 2014 16:45 seccion: incidente

diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informe of one accidente cu quadracer near of club arias at savaneta, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol abin compronde cu here is deal of one quadracer cu will owing to strike behind the car his fast y owing to bolter. is so cu one car owing to bay stop diripiente y the car his slow owing to haye is brake of golpi y the quadracer owing to come strike his slow. the victimanan is deal here of one pareha tourist cu owing to resulta levemente injury cu several golpi y rasca at they curpa. at arrival of ambulance they owing to atende the victimanan.

More pictures at the link

http://www.instavillage.com/p/625644952960078251_32638299/

valentijnhere
1 day ago
We ride together, we almost died together #badboysforlife

http://www.instavillage.com/p/625294082762313980_32638299/

valentijnhere
2 days ago
Before we dieded #aruba

http://www.instavillage.com/p/626112551938396441_32638299/

valentijnhere

#accidentshappen @acopes @adriancardoso @makiwiggins @caylacopes @ericarivietz

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: January 05, 2014, 04:32:05 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/74744-accidente-cu-quadracer-na-savaneta

Papiamentu translation:

two tourist levemente in accidente cu quadracer at savaneta

thursday, 02 january 2014 17:21

diahuebs in oranan of nightfall police owing to wordo send cu urgencia in direccion of savaneta on the caminda principal. here one quadracer will owing to bolter y have person injury. at arrival of police owing to ask presencia of ambulance. the accidente not was only cu one quadracer envolvi but also was have two car envolvi. all three vehiculo envolvi was biniendo for of san nicolas direccion beach. the quadracer was more behind. the caminda was wet. mirando the velocidad high at dado instant the lady manehando the quadracer owing to slip y go strike behind one v-wagen. the impacto was strong y so the lady owing to stay injury. he cu also was on quadracer also owing to achieve sla but much less. the v-wagen after cu the quadracer owing to strike his slow owing to follow go strike in the car his fast. police owing to atende cu esnan envolvi y ambulance owing to take away the pareha for chekeo medico. was one are of tourist on quadracer cu was on one trip bayendo bek for entrega the quadracernan. they was have one guia also but so self one of the brommernan owing to accidenta.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: January 05, 2014, 10:14:46 AM »

Maybe Valentijn's girlfriend will realize Aruba isn't a safe place 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 06, 2014, 01:36:21 PM »

Short preview video at the link

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/01/natalee_holloways_mother_to_ap.html

Natalee Holloway's mother to appear on talk show about high-profile missing persons cases
on January 06, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Beth Holloway, the mother of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway, will appear on an episode of "Katie" on Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2014. (Photo courtesy Disney/ABC

Beth Holloway and other parents whose children have gone missing in recent years will appear on an episode of the daytime talk show "Katie" airing Tuesday.

Natalee, a Mountain Brook High School graduate, disappeared in 2005 during a senior class trip to Aruba. The 18-year-old was last seen with Joran van der Sloot, who has since pleaded guilty to killing another woman five years to the day after Natalee's disappearance. Natalee was seen with van der Sloot and two other men as they left a nightclub on the last night of the Mountain Brook students' trip.

Her packed luggage, cell phone and passport were found in her room the next day. Despite months of intensive searches, Natalee's body never was found. Though authorities believed van der Sloot killed Natalee, he was never prosecuted.

Since Natalee's disappearance, Beth Holloway has spoken publicly about personal safety and founded organizations that focus on promoting safe travel and helping families of missing persons.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: January 07, 2014, 03:42:46 PM »

Thanks Grace-Land,watching now.She is an amazing woman,and it breaks my heart watching her. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2014, 10:39:52 PM »

Thanks Grace-Land,watching now.She is an amazing woman,and it breaks my heart watching her. 

You're welcome, trimm! 
She is amazing...so lovely and gracious with gentle determination to help others.  I admire her greatly!  And Natalee is not forgotten!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2014, 11:58:31 PM »

Video of Beth's interview with Katie Couric at the link.

http://katiecouric.com/videos/natalee-holloways-mother-opens-up/

Natalee Holloway’s Mother Opens Up

In 2005 Beth Holloway was thrust into the media spotlight as a tireless advocate for her missing daughter, Natalee, who vanished while vacationing with friends in Aruba. She opens up about her daughter, Joran Van Der Sloot and how she's healing now.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2014, 08:57:23 PM »

In 2005 Beth Holloway was thrust into the media spotlight as a tireless advocate for her missing daughter, Natalee, who vanished while vacationing with friends in Aruba. She opens up about her daughter, Joran Van Der Sloot and how she's healing now.

Beth Holloway just slays me. I have so much admiration and respect for her. She fought smartly, tirelessly, and with determination befitting a warrior. Beth Holloway, to me, embodies what it is to be a Mother....... no, she embodies all that a Mother is supposed to be. May God Bless and keep her!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2014, 09:26:27 PM »

Beth Holloway just slays me. I have so much admiration and respect for her. She fought smartly, tirelessly, and with determination befitting a warrior. Beth Holloway, to me, embodies what it is to be a Mother....... no, she embodies all that a Mother is supposed to be. May God Bless and keep her!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: January 11, 2014, 06:57:33 PM »

Hi All-

Been away so long and to return and see that video just brings me to tears. Natalee was in my son's class at Alabama and he is living life to the fullest ..........just so poignant it brings me to tears all over again for Beth. Her words and message in that interview also prove her goodness and wisdom. How any of Aruba could have attacked and slandered Beth or Natalee as they did, such a loving mother & daughter and kind person - is beyond me. Aruba has no conscience, forever and ever I could and would never travel there or allow anyone I care for to go there either. Soul-less island.

Hope all of you are well and that your families are warm and safe. Best always to each of you...

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 11, 2014, 07:20:56 PM »

Hi All-

Been away so long and to return and see that video just brings me to tears. Natalee was in my son's class at Alabama and he is living life to the fullest ..........just so poignant it brings me to tears all over again for Beth. Her words and message in that interview also prove her goodness and wisdom. How any of Aruba could have attacked and slandered Beth or Natalee as they did, such a loving mother & daughter and kind person - is beyond me. Aruba has no conscience, forever and ever I could and would never travel there or allow anyone I care for to go there either. Soul-less island.

Hope all of you are well and that your families are warm and safe. Best always to each of you...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 11, 2014, 07:34:10 PM »

Back atcha Miss Muffy - I love your signature bee 

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #292 on: January 13, 2014, 12:16:44 AM »

Hi All-

Well said, Nonesuche!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2014, 11:18:43 PM »

Hi All-

Well said...I totally agree!   

Hope you and yours are well too, Nonesuche.  Good to see you!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2014, 12:04:49 AM »

Carnival time on One Happy Island... 

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=5

Google translation:

"Webb brought violence to life
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2014 08:18
ORANGE CITY - Sherman Alexander Webb (24) deceased from a massive brain hemorrhage caused by violence. This is clear from the autopsy that the Public Prosecutor (OM) have performed yesterday ...
Read more ...

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=20

Google translation:

Police are looking for witnesses Torch Murder
TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2014 08:32
ORANGE CITY - Police are looking for people who have seen in the night from Saturday to Sunday or who know what happened to Sherman Alexander Webb (24). It was about half past one night, ...
Read more ...

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=35

Death casts dark shadow over Torch
MONDAY, JANUARY 13, 2014 09:04
ORANGE CITY - Ten people were arrested last Saturday during the Torch Parade. Two of them were fixed this morning. Was more than 7,000 in total ...

http://www.awe24.com/16911

Papiamentu translation:

young victima of maltrato earnest near of nikky beach sherman alexander webb owing to fayece at hospital
3 day happen come across, 13 of january 2014 10:10

seccion: incidente

photograph of young victima of maltrato earnest near of nikky beach sherman alexander webb owing to fayece at hospital pepsi - live for now monday morning for 10or y 5 doctor owing to constata dead of the victima of maltrato earnest near nikky beach esta sherman alexander webb naci at aruba 17 august 1989 y cu was live at sabna broom. at famianan of the fayecido is bay we more sincero words of condolencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2014, 12:37:35 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: January 26, 2014, 11:04:20 PM »

I think this is longest time without a post here since day one --- just wanted to let everyone here know that we check here and care each and every day! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 27, 2014, 06:36:31 PM »

http://nypost.com/2014/01/27/tacopina-slaps-bernie-kerik-with-5m-defamation-suit/

Tacopina slaps Bernie Kerik with $5M defamation suit

By Jeane MacIntosh

January 27, 2014 | 5:54pm

High-profile attorney Joe Tacopina has filed a $5 million defamation suit against Bernard Kerik, claiming the convicted felon and former NYPD commissioner fed “outrageous” lies to two New York reporters – and then tried to cover his tracks by filing an ethics complaint against the lawyer.

In papers filed Monday in Manhattan Supreme Court, Tacopina claims Kerik — whom he represented in criminal corruption cases in 2006 and 2007 – participated in an orchestrated “hit piece” about Tacopina, falsely claiming to the reporters that, among other things, Tacopina knowingly allowed Kerik to perjure himself in a 2006 Bronx guilty plea, and also gave privileged information about his then-client to the feds in 2007.

The defamation suit alleges that Daily News reporters Michael O’Keeffe and Nathaniel Vinton were “pursuing a crusade against Rodriguez” and – wanting to “undermine Tacopina’s reputation and credibility” – approached “admitted liar and cheat” Kerik for information and “found a willing partner” to help them “pull it off.”

“Kerik knowingly told O’Keeffe and Vinton lie after lie about Tacopina,” the suit claims.

Tacopina is not suing the reporters.

But the scribes, the lawsuit claims, “knew or should have known the internet-available docket from Kerik’s criminal case contains a formal decision from [a federal judge] unequivocally finding this allegation to be false.”

Tacopina represented shamed Yankee Alex Rodriguez in his recent failed bid to get his Major League Baseball doping ban overturned.

Tacopina’s roster of clients has included Michael Jackson, Lilo Brancato and Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch man suspected in the Natalee Holloway disappearance.

O”Keeffe and Vinton did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 27, 2014, 07:56:22 PM »

I think this is longest time without a post here since day one --- just wanted to let everyone here know that we check here and care each and every day! 

Absolutely!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 27, 2014, 10:17:45 PM »

Looks like another possible suicide in Aruba:

http://www.notisia360.com/karibe-hulandes/aruba/te-ainda-homber-hana-morto-na-san-nicolas-identifika/?utm_source=arubanews&utm_medium=twitter

Translation:

oranjestad, aruba – polisnan of san nicolas till still is look for for identify the body without life with owing to find week happen at san nicolas. the person owing to die one dead natural if. hour owing to find the body at height of the food center, investigation owing to prove with already finish the will had two week dead throw in forest. however the body already finish was in estado of deskomposishon doctor can owing to throw up out with siguridat with was one dead natural. is deal of one fellow cabbage dark, cable krùl, beard grey, of age medio, estatura of 1,66 m and thin. the was dress with one trouser kaki, shirt sleeve long strepia and with shoe black. kalke person with have tep can calling 11141.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.