March 28, 2024, 08:14:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658183 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 29, 2014, 04:55:33 AM »

I think this is longest time without a post here since day one --- just wanted to let everyone here know that we check here and care each and every day! 

an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #301 on: January 29, 2014, 06:11:05 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 30, 2014, 12:36:33 PM »

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/944/Celebrities/article/detail/1783983/2014/01/30/Peter-R-de-Vries-wordt-spelersmakelaar.dhtml

Google translation

Peter R. de Vries is players'
01/30/14 - 10:30

UPDATE The famous Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries (57 ) goes to work as a players' agent . Together with his son Royce and Ajax icon Piet Keizer he starts in Amsterdam PR agency Sports Management bv The office will focus on the supervision of professional athletes - especially football - at the conclusion of contracts and the realization of transfers and total career . Peter de Vries and Royce have passed the KNVB / FIFA players' exam taken at the end of 2013 and have the required paperwork .

De Vries made ​​his name with his coverage in high-profile cases like the kidnapping of beer tycoon Freddy Heineken , and the murder of Natalee Holloway , which he blamed Sloot . Joran van der 

The Dutchman says he can imagine that this step for many is a surprise . "But people who know me well , know that I am 40 years more than fascinated by sports crime," says De Vries . "I really enjoy that I have the skills and experience I have gained especially in this sport in recent decades can lose , in close collaboration with a celebrity like Piet Keizer and my son , who is a lawyer and has focused his studies on this . "
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: February 03, 2014, 01:19:21 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 03, 2014, 02:48:33 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANIE FLORES

GOOD AFTERNOON AND GOD BLESS

KTF

GO SEAHAWKS!

12TH MAN!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 03, 2014, 02:49:33 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOOD AFTERNOON AND GOD BLESS

KTF

GO SEAHAWKS!

12TH MAN!

*Stephany...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 06, 2014, 04:19:09 PM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/joran-van-der-sloot-krijgt-tweeling

Google translation

3 hours 15 minutes ago
Joran van der Sloot gets twins

He is in a prison in Peru for murder , but still expect Joran van der Sloot in September this year to become a father . He and his fiancée Leidy Figueroa can not on their luck.

RTL Boulevard had brief contact with Joran who claimed to be . Overjoyed Leidy confirms that she is pregnant with the famous Dutch prisoner in the world . Twins still . Rather , they would already have a child of Joran , but they say nothing about . Well they are certainly pregnant with Joran .

Who would have thought after he was sentenced in 2010 to 28 years in prison for the murder of Peruvian Stephany Flores ? In Piedras Gordas prison in Lima he met the 24 -year-old Leidy Figueroa . With her he had a relationship.  The two still want to get married this year, especially now that posterity is coming.

Leidy says RTL Boulevard at how she recently discovered that she was pregnant : " I felt very bad. I had vomiting , nausea , and almost fainted . I went to the doctor and have a test and an ultrasound and found that I was six weeks pregnant . " On paper that RTL Boulevard has been seen , it can be seen that the pregnancy test was indeed positive .

The Peruvian children will definitely go tell about the past of Joran . Except that the Stephany Flores killed , he is still the main suspect in the disappearance case of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba . " Joran will always tell the truth to his children. They will never condemn their parents . The one who judges is God. "

Leidy says that children can look up later Joran in prison regularly. " He wants to be a good father , even if he comes out of prison . In March, he began a study of international relations at the University of Peru . He can do from prison . In five years , he may have his diploma . He needs to think about his future , "said Joran fiancé.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: February 06, 2014, 08:48:30 PM »

Joran's future is bright.
He will be getting out of Peru prison in 27 years, then he'll fly to America where he will stand trial and settle in for a few more years in prison.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: February 07, 2014, 04:36:28 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/3695474/advocaat-joran-van-sloot-ontkent-nieuws-tweeling.html

Google translation

published:    February 7, 2014 07:37 
Last update: February 7, 2014 07:37

Lawyer Joran van der Sloot denies news of twins

Joran van der Sloot's girlfriend Leidy Figueroa is pregnant with twins. His lawyer Máximo Altez announced that it comes to gossip and that neither Van der Sloot nor his girlfriend have done here. Statements

RTL Boulevard reported Thursday that Figueroa would be pregnant with twins. She would give birth in September. "It's all lies. I just talked with Leidy and she says that it is gossip," said Altez.

Altez confirms that the wedding plans of Van der Sloot and Figueroa are still there. The two might switch. Tie the knot in the spring Figueroa already has a son, in their own words of someone else.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 07, 2014, 06:44:56 PM »

All just a ploy to drum up news with Joran's name.  Anything to make money.  Probably Anita's doing. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: February 07, 2014, 07:18:27 PM »

All just a ploy to drum up news with Joran's name.  Anything to make money.  Probably Anita's doing. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 07, 2014, 07:39:10 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 09, 2014, 09:31:58 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2014, 02:50:49 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2014, 08:52:52 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 10, 2014, 04:07:41 PM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 10, 2014, 05:38:36 PM »

At the link, in Dutch, "Natalee Holloway - case review"

http://www.crimesite.nl/cold-cases/natalee-holloway/28029-engelse-versie-dossier-holloway

Google translation

English version 'Dossier Holloway '
Cold Cases - Natalee Holloway
Published on Monday, February 10, 2014 12:09

Of the book and the documentary 'Dossier Holloway " an English-language edition was published today. In ' The Holloway Files' Crime Site editors Wim van de Pol and Vincent Verweij treat the controversial 2005 disappearance of American schoolgirl Natalee Holloway in Aruba . The English edition is published as an e -book on Amazon and soon in Apple's iBookstore . The documentary can be seen online for free.

In ' File Holloway , "which came out late last year , was among other things revealed how a man who probably had to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway , a miss by the police and immigration authorities in Aruba , fled to South America . Nine days before the disappearance of Natalee Holloway , the American tourist Tracey Allan tried to rape on the beach at the Fishermen 's Huts the man. That was the exact spot where Joran van der Sloot said to have left behind . Natalee The rapist sought was arrested in 2006 by accident due to an expired visa , but not recognized by the police of the composite , which was created earlier. A moment later he was released . When the police are subsequently wanted to arrest him, he seemed to have fled.

sexfeest
In the book and the documentary was verderonthuld the main suspects in the Holloway case , Joran van der Sloot and participated in a sex party with tourists in a hotel . Deepak Kalpoe , a few months before her disappearance In addition, Van der Sloot was filming an underage girl. Joran hired along with a group of friends during the Easter holidays of 2005, three days a room at the Mill Hotel in Aruba . At one point there were two American tourists, and a Colombian girl brought to the room, with whom contact was made at Carlos' n Charlies , the nightclub where Natalee Holloway was on the night of her disappearance.

--------------------
The 40-minute documentary, in English, is at the link below.  Warning:  JR is in the documentary.

http://www.thehollowayfiles.com/

Natalee Holloway vanished on Aruba in 2005 and was never found. In this new documentary, two investigative reporters try to find out what happened to her. They obtained the complete police files of the case. The documentary shows four possible scenarios of what may have happened to Natalee and who may have been responsible.

The two reporters also wrote the book, 'The Holloway Files', which is available from this site. The book contains hundreds of original police files, with an analysis by the authors. New evidence, new suspects and unprecedented insights into the missing person case of the century.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2014, 06:24:34 PM »

On YouTube--same documentary video as above

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmuvK60wHXE

The Natalee Holloway Files - secrets from the police archives
Published on Feb 7, 2014 
http://www.thehollowayfiles.com

Natalee Holloway vanished on Aruba in 2005 and was never found. In this new documentary, two investigative reporters try to find out what happened to her. They obtained the complete police files of the case.

The two journalists also wrote a book, 'The Holloway Files', which is now available from http://www.thehollowayfiles.com

Natalee Holloway disappeared on the tropical island paradise of Aruba in 2005 and no trace of her was ever found. Now, for the first time, two renowned investigative journalists have managed to lay their hands on the secret police files of the Holloway case. They ask intriguing questions and provide disconcerting answers to one of the most evocative, baffling, and haunting crime mysteries of this century.

Significant and extraordinary excerpts from the official police dossier are included in this book. Read the actual official witness statements from the dozens of people involved; see transcripts of tapped phone conversations, and read the actual police interrogations of the infamous suspects.

This book and documentary exposes the bare facts of the Holloway case like never before. It gives the reader the sensation of sitting right there in the interrogation room with the detectives. For the first time, all the actual facts of the Holloway case are brought into the open, stripped of all media speculation and fanfare. The authors show that irreparable blunders were made by the Aruban police during the investigation. They also highlight the dubious alibis of the suspects in this case. Based on the authentic police files, they pose intriguing questions about facts that were insufficiently investigated at the time, such as: Whose male DNA was left on Natalee's toothbrush? Who entered Natalee's hotel room several times on the night that she disappeared? Why is it just assumed that Natalee was left on the beach - never to be seen again? Embark on a fascinating journey of deceit and intrigue, as you discover one of the most talked-about and perplexing unsolved mysteries of our time.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #318 on: February 11, 2014, 02:36:14 AM »

Joran's future is bright.
He will be getting out of Peru prison in 27 years, then he'll fly to America where he will stand trial and settle in for a few more years in prison.

I'm torn. Part of me wants him to do his 27 years in Peru and then come here to face prison again. Another part of me just wants justice to be extracted from him in that Peruvian Hell Hole, and he only leaves in a box.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: February 17, 2014, 04:05:08 PM »

I knew he hadn't been in the news enough lately and he'd find some way to get attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp_JrN2cyKA

http://www.nltimes.nl/2014/02/17/puzzling-video-joran-van-der-sloot-appears-youtube/

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.