March 28, 2024, 11:51:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658203 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 17, 2014, 05:56:21 PM »

I knew he hadn't been in the news enough lately and he'd find some way to get attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp_JrN2cyKA

http://www.nltimes.nl/2014/02/17/puzzling-video-joran-van-der-sloot-appears-youtube/

Yep exactly.  Any time you hear his name in the news it's because that's exactly what he wants. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 17, 2014, 06:22:28 PM »

I knew he hadn't been in the news enough lately and he'd find some way to get attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp_JrN2cyKA

http://www.nltimes.nl/2014/02/17/puzzling-video-joran-van-der-sloot-appears-youtube/

Yep exactly.  Any time you hear his name in the news it's because that's exactly what he wants. 

I think stuff like this is a money maker for not only Joran, but for the media and others.  Anything to make a buck.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 17, 2014, 07:24:35 PM »

How does this "murderer" get by with this crap?  He is in prison for MURDER and shouldn't be allowed to make a you tube (unless he wants to tell the world what he did with Natalee).

It just burns me to no end that they allow him to put his face in the media.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #323 on: February 17, 2014, 09:31:37 PM »

How does this "murderer" get by with this crap?  He is in prison for MURDER and shouldn't be allowed to make a you tube (unless he wants to tell the world what he did with Natalee).

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2014, 02:20:04 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2014, 02:20:45 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2014, 09:56:30 PM »

A comment from Peter about Joran and the video. 
Edited by me

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/entertainment/peter-r-de-vries-haalt-uit-naar-joran

Google translation

3 hours 42 minutes ago
Peter R. de Vries has to Joran

Joran surfaced in a movie would be the medium Robbert van den Broeke have appeared in his cell. Joran says he has received. Intense feeling of love

Peter R. de Vries wants to know. RTL Late Night crime reporter says: "I think you need to be able to call this b******t no psychic Robbert ten Broeke is unmasked as an imposter in his genre.."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: February 19, 2014, 12:44:18 AM »

A comment from Peter about Joran and the video. 
Edited by me

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/entertainment/peter-r-de-vries-haalt-uit-naar-joran

Google translation

3 hours 42 minutes ago
Peter R. de Vries has to Joran

Joran surfaced in a movie would be the medium Robbert van den Broeke have appeared in his cell. Joran says he has received. Intense feeling of love

Peter R. de Vries wants to know. RTL Late Night crime reporter says: "I think you need to be able to call this b******t no psychic Robbert ten Broeke is unmasked as an imposter in his genre.."

I didn't even need the translator for that one!   Monkey Devil!

BS is right imo, I was really hoping Joran may have been having a near death experience.   

Intense feeling of L-O-V-E...maybe that's why his cellmates gave him the new football shirt to wear in his cellphone video telling everyone about it.  Maybe they gave him the pretty blue blanket to hang up behind him too? 

Oh what a night?   

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1689299/noticia-joran-van-der-sloot-envio-video-aseguro-tener-experiencias-sobrenaturales

Google translation:

The confessed murderer of Stephany Flores reappeared wearing a shirt of Universitario de Deportes that was a gift from his cellmates 'Payet Cholo' and 'Crazy David' .

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 01, 2014, 11:19:01 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20140224/17416/Bouncer_di_nightclub_a_dal_studiante_stranhero_atendiendo_school_na_Aruba_un

bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes come across

5 dia pasa , 24 di februari 2014 01:54

come across photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes monday madruga owing to enter informe of one caso earnest of maltrato at parkinglot of the hotzone near of the hotelnan, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol abin compronde cu here is deal of one bouncer cu owing to arrive strike one student foreigner one sun fist cu owing to mande vloer, in the caida here the victima will owing to achieve one sla much earnest behind his cabez, police owing to notice cu the victima was inconciente y do not reacciona y owing to ask the ambulance cu sumo urgencia. at arrival of ambulance they owing to atende the victima y owing to hibe cu much pura for hospital where cu eynan owing to trate y is teme for his life. police owing to detene the bouncer cu owing to strike the victima. come across

From comments:

Glenn Yarzagaray · Top Commenter · MTS
bon image pa nos turismo spera esaki no bira ala Nathalie Holloway part 2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: March 02, 2014, 11:42:43 AM »

He died. 

http://www.awe24.com/20140224/17416/Bouncer_di_nightclub_a_dal_studiante_stranhero_atendiendo_school_na_Aruba_un

bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes come across

5 dia pasa , 24 di februari 2014 01:54

come across photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes monday madruga owing to enter informe of one caso earnest of maltrato at parkinglot of the hotzone near of the hotelnan, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol abin compronde cu here is deal of one bouncer cu owing to arrive strike one student foreigner one sun fist cu owing to mande vloer, in the caida here the victima will owing to achieve one sla much earnest behind his cabez, police owing to notice cu the victima was inconciente y do not reacciona y owing to ask the ambulance cu sumo urgencia. at arrival of ambulance they owing to atende the victima y owing to hibe cu much pura for hospital where cu eynan owing to trate y is teme for his life. police owing to detene the bouncer cu owing to strike the victima. come across

From comments:

Glenn Yarzagaray · Top Commenter · MTS
bon image pa nos turismo spera esaki no bira ala Nathalie Holloway part 2

http://amigoe.com/english/177608-minister-of-justice-advocates-compulsory-training-for-bouncers-

Minister of Justice advocates compulsory training for bouncers          
Wednesday, 26 February 2014 12:53

ORANJESTAD — Minister of Justice, Arthur Dowers (AVP), wants bounders to follow a certain training in the future before they deployed with companies. He thinks the guards should stay level-headed and respond correctly in stress situations.

With this the minister refers to the incident at night club Gusto last weekend where a 21-year old American student died after being assaulted by a bouncer. The minister and the police are already discussing the compulsory training. The police are to inform companies accordingly later on. “Unfortunately, we cannot control everything”, he emphasized. All citizens and companies are also to assume their responsibility. He emphasized that such incidents can never be avoided entirely.

Evil tendency

The minister of Justice also expressed his sympathy to the next-of-kin. He spoke of an evil tendency not only on Aruba but worldwide that more and more violence is seen in the society. The minister pointed out once again that the new Penal Code was approved only a few weeks ago in which the maximum penalty for a ‘simple assault’ was increased. “A clear sign that we don’t tolerate battery of persons in our country.” Dowers doesn’t understand why people simply hit each other. “We were brought up differently”, he said. However, the minister believes the use of alcohol and drugs for example plays a role.

In a short press report the night club stated yesterday afternoon to regret the death of the student and expressed its sympathy to his family. Gusto did not comment on the incident. “Justice is investing the actual fact of the incident. We find it important not to comment while the investigation is going on.”

In the night of Sunday to Monday medicines student H. was assaulted by a guard at the door of night club Gusto. According to the guard, he was being a nuisance, was thrown out of the night club and had tried to go back in. He was subsequently shoved or hit and passed out on the ground. Friends and fellow students from Arueus had then taken the victim to their car parked nearby where he was picked up later by an ambulance. The victim was admitted in critical condition but succumbed to his injures the following day. The guard was arrested after the incident and is suspected of assault resulting in death.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: March 02, 2014, 12:00:05 PM »

Guess this tells us where this one's going...   

Video at the link:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ec_1393345802

Bouncer kills student with a single punch!?

A 21 y/o American student who was studying for a medical degree in Aruba, was knocked unconscious by a single punch by a nightclub's bouncer.

It was first claimed that the bouncer punched the student to a state of coma, who then died the following day.

The next day, on the 25th more information came out saying that after the bouncer punched the student, the student's friends helped him get in the car, the friends claimed that they were "doctors" and said they could support the student till the ambulance gets there. As they were waiting the student woke up and wanted to barf, they then tried to turn him sideways so he can do so, but the friends ended up letting him fall on his head on the concrete floor.

The student died on the 25th of February.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ec_1393345802#qGdMLWoAmBimW0gh.99

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »

http://www.barstoolsports.com/m/philly/super-page/this-is-what-it-looks-like-to-literally-kill-someone-with-one-punch/

From the comments:

by everythingstanks on February 25, 2014 at 5:08 pm

A little different situation than Natalie Halloway but same result. Stay out of Aruba I guess

by redseven on February 25, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Aruba, where Americans go to die

by colleen_16 on February 26, 2014 at 9:28 am

I’m from Boston but am currently on vacation in Aruba and was at that nightclub that same night. That should have never happened. Last night we got the chance to meet some of the victims close family and friends and it was do heart wrenching seeing them mourn the loss of a loved one who was taken away by such a senseless act.

by arubanojustice on February 27, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Fellow students claim he wanted to go back in to grab his credit card. He instead got a blow to the temple while standing there defenseless with his arms behind his back.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 02, 2014, 12:28:06 PM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/peter-blanken-confirma-na-canal-22-e-prome-golpi-y-e-prome-caida-tabata-mortal-pa-e-studiante-bouncer-lo-wordo-acusa/

Papiamentu translation:

peter blanken owing to confirma at canal 22; the first golpi y the first caida was deadly for her studiante… bouncer will wordo acusa!

written by bulletin on february 26, 2014.

posted in local

tuesday afternoon peter blanken owing to give one declaracion at canal 22, where the is informa on the caso of taste. the fiscal parent owing to confirma cu the first golpi cu the first caida is thing owing to ocaciona the dead of the student. of acuerdo cu fountain anonimo, we medio owing to wordo informa cu autopsia owing to give the informacion here, esta cu the first golpi owing to cause one derame celabral, for cual owing to cuminza propaga some poco, in cuestion of some minuut, till hour cu the young owing to feel the first sacamento. have tell cu the young owing to cay for of two ves, but the caida for of two ves is netamente hour the young student owing to cuminza saca. the sacamento is signal end cu his sistema respiratorio owing to wordo afecta, cual owing to cause cu rapidemente ela bay off, enter coma y after fayece celebralmente. had one discucion pisa, where cu wanted owing to libera the bouncer of the dead here, but the autopsia is show preciso is kico owing to happen. the bouncer will can achieve not less cu 9 anja of jail for her acto here. without doubt the caso here is place all light now on all bouncer of nightclub y will can wait for cu parliament of aruba will come cu ley, for so can screen bouncers.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: March 02, 2014, 12:35:20 PM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/castigo-pa-bouncer-cu-a-golpea-studiante-mata-por-core-den-9-anja/

Papiamentu translation:

castigo for bouncer cu owing to golpea student kill can core in 9 anja

written by bulletin on february 25, 2014.

posted in local

for thing is deal the caso of the student cu owing to fayece today marduga, the student is s.s.h., naci 25 of december 1992 at merca. today patologo will look at the curpa. mayan is voorgeleiding at corte. the sospechoso is r.j.v., 1986, aruba. the bouncer is acusa of maltrato cu dead because; consecuencia, on cual have one maximo of 9 year, according we codico penal new. this is informacionnan basico cu we redaccion owing to succeed achieve of ministerio publico. come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 02, 2014, 12:51:16 PM »

So the bouncer R.J.V will likely only get 9 years in jail if convicted  
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: March 02, 2014, 12:53:10 PM »

So the bouncer R.J.V will likely only get 9 years in jail if convicted  

That's my understanding.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: March 03, 2014, 11:41:48 AM »

Early article that gives the Bouncer's last name...

rendeer

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/77155-maltrato-serio-na-gusto-ta-conduci-na-un-detencion-y-victima-casi-morto

maltrato earnest at taste is conduci at one detencion y victima casi dead

monday, 24 february 2014 21:09 gusto-1 copy at taste cu is one club nocturno owing to sosode one maltrato much earnest cu owing to conduci also at maltrato of one student of medicina at aruba. the student cu parents live at merca is asisti one of the scolnan of medicina at aruba. diadomingo they owing to go leave cu are of student. they owing to trip y at dado instant the student here owing to wordo saca for of the club or past owing to wordo deny for enter bek. in his attempt will was have one agresion. do not conoci if the victima also owing to comete cualkier maltrato contra the bouncer. anything is assure cu the bouncer surname vrolijk if owing to strike the victima much strong. past owing to arrive hospital in one situation much critico. police also owing to wordo calling. the bouncer surname vrolijk owing to stay deteni. conocirnan is tell cu the victima owing to fractura his craneo y till even the cabez owing to open of such form cu cierto partinan was leave for of his cabez. at arrival at hospital mucho not can owing to wordo haci. the is on machine y was wardando monday the parents for so less the equipment of cuido intensivo. the mother self owing to arrive monday nightfall end y the father also owing to stay of arrive. they wanted hibe merca so self in air ambulance but dokternan at aruba do not give mucho speranza for her stay at life. also have informacion cu consulado mericano owing to wordo avisa of the caso here. have one possible team investigativo of merca also cu will is biniendo for so saca afor what owing to happen. the is one caso much earnest. several complaint know enter on the maltratonan cu know take lugar by of bouncernan of clubnan nocturno. do not first trip cu algo so is sosode. if the victima here fayece, the bouncer is in one problem much earnest y will wordo persigui for asesinato. wait for cu the news here not become another cu will spite the good name of we island in exterior. night all the amigonan y coleganan of scol was present at hospital sperando news positive of dokternan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: March 03, 2014, 11:56:32 AM »

studiantenan y family owing to uni in oracion at scol of victima

wednesday, 26 february 2014 08:17

tuesday night at aureus school or medicine did take one ceremonia diminutive for recorda one colega of scol. the brother man big of the victima agredi at taste owing to come personalmente y so take away word cu one oracion.

all student owing to atende this y all was cu they candle in hand dunando one sosten at the family cu perdida of they being keri but at self instant colega of scol. more after they owing to go also at taste for so haci one ceremonia also. this is one sistema very conoci at merca hour one incidente so sosode. forza at the family at the momentonan dificil here. the scol self have flag of aruba y of the universidad cu the logo halfstok the momentonan here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 03, 2014, 12:00:52 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/77204-studiantenan-y-famia-a-uni-den-oracion-na-scol-di-victima

Papiamentu translation:

studiantenan y family owing to uni in oracion at scol of victima

wednesday, 26 february 2014 08:17

tuesday night at aureus school or medicine did take one ceremonia diminutive for recorda one colega of scol. the brother man big of the victima agredi at taste owing to come personalmente y so take away word cu one oracion.

all student owing to atende this y all was cu they candle in hand dunando one sosten at the family cu perdida of they being keri but at self instant colega of scol. more after they owing to go also at taste for so haci one ceremonia also. this is one sistema very conoci at merca hour one incidente so sosode. forza at the family at the momentonan dificil here. the scol self have flag of aruba y of the universidad cu the logo halfstok the momentonan here.

edit to add link   Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 03, 2014, 12:14:30 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/77228-fiscal-mayor-peter-blanken-golpi-y-prome-caida-ta-causa-di-morto-di-studiante-na-gusto-bar

Papiamentu translation:

sla strong at near right of cabez, owing to cause dead of student mericano

publication: thursday, 27 february 2014.

categoria: judicial

according patalogo owing to constata, while detencion of r.v owing to wordo prolonga

oranjestad(aan): tuesday morning sospechoso r.v owing to present at huez comisario for tratamento of prolongacion of his detencion y his detencion owing to wordo prolonga cu 8 day. r.j.v is the ‘bouncer’ of the establecimento taste, that owing to strike one student mericano s.s.h one fist, after of cual oranan after past owing to fayece. the bouncer of 27 year have chris lejuez because; advocate y lejuez owing to splica daily paper cu part of the so calling ‘lijkschouwing’ (autopsy), where cu is make one examinacion of the curpa for look at if can determina cause of dead, owing to make one ct scan. the patologo owing to employ among another the result of the scan y owing to determina cu the cause of dead of the young student was one sla strong at near right of his cabez. now have to bay determina if the golpi strong at cabez the student owing to achieve hour cu past owing to achieve the fist cu owing to place cay abao, or if the golpi strong was hour cu past owing to cay for of car of his amigonan y strike his cabez on vloer. have informacion cu is show cu hour cu his amigonan owing to hibe in car y s.s.h owing to achieve earn of saca, they owing to hale at near for her not saca in the car y the hour ey past owing to cay for of the car y strike his self strongly at his cabez. one agent policial cu was eynan will owing to look at this sosode. now more investigacion have cu bay take lugar for determina if will come cu one acusacion of asesinato, homicidio, or maltrato severo. in one interview cu fiscal parent peter blanken (foto) owing to puntre on the result of autopsia cu did take lugar on the curpa of the victima agredi mortalmente at taste bar. is hear cu is two trip the victima owing to cay strike his cabez. was have uno after of the golpi of bouncer cu the victima owing to cay strike his cabez y uno also hour cu the amigonan owing to carga the victima sake of car for her saca y lage cay on his cabez. in the interview fiscal parent owing to confirma cu the first sla strong in cara y the caida is esun cu owing to cause dead of the victima. is one situation fastioso. owing to achieve enough informacion on the caso here. now here the bouncer at door of taste bar the marduga of the agresion is deteni. have castigo maximo of 9 year on the caso here. investigacion is follow his direction. do not believe cu will go have more detencion. soon the caso here is afgerond also for wordo present in corte. the family self not owing to permiti autopsia on the victima. more bien owing to saca the scan of the cabez y this owing to conclui the golpi strong. diaranzon the family owing to leave for merca y the curpa without life of they child also owing to go. thing owing to happen is algo tristo according fiscal. ministerio publco is achieve cu hendenan cu is haci the work because; portier have to can controla they self.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.