March 28, 2024, 11:00:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658191 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 10, 2014, 05:44:54 AM »

It is good to know that this punk will never escape the long arm of the American law.

He will one day face justice for what he did to Natalee Holloway.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/03/10/peru-agrees-to-extradite-joran-van-der-sloot-to-united-states-in-26-years-in-2038-for-federal-extortion-wire-fraud-charges-in-connection-with-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway-in-aruba/

Peru has agreed to extradite Joran van der Sloot to the United States.

Joran Van der Sloot will be contradicted to the United States in 2038. Peru confirmed Sunday it will extradite Dutch convicted killer Joran Van der Sloot, serving a 28-year sentence here for murdering a young Peruvian woman, Stephany Flores, to the United States in 2038. Joran Van der Sloot murdered Stephany Flores five years to the day that he was also accused of killing Natalee Holloway in Aruba.  Van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance and death of Natalee Holloway, will be extradited to the United States, but only after he serves his sentence in Peru first. A federal grand jury in the United States indicted Van der Sloot on charges of extortion and wire fraud.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: March 10, 2014, 09:35:06 AM »

What great news to hear on a Monday.

Hi San!     ITA, great news to hear on a Monday.  Or Tuesday.  Or Wednesday.  Or Thursday.  Or Friday.  Or Saturday.  Or Sunday!    Monkey Devil!  Any day I hear news of misery, further incarceration and etc. of Joran is a good day. Nice way to start out the week though.    JMHO 
Still waiting for justice for Natalee.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: March 10, 2014, 09:36:24 AM »

It is good to know that this punk will never escape the long arm of the American law.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/03/10/peru-agrees-to-extradite-joran-van-der-sloot-to-united-states-in-26-years-in-2038-for-federal-extortion-wire-fraud-charges-in-connection-with-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway-in-aruba/

Joran Van der Sloot will be contradicted to the United States in 2038. Peru confirmed Sunday it will extradite Dutch convicted killer Joran Van der Sloot, serving a 28-year sentence here for murdering a young Peruvian woman, Stephany Flores, to the United States in 2038. Joran Van der Sloot murdered Stephany Flores five years to the day that he was also accused of killing Natalee Holloway in Aruba.  Van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance and death of Natalee Holloway, will be extradited to the United States, but only after he serves his sentence in Peru first. A federal grand jury in the United States indicted Van der Sloot on charges of extortion and wire fraud.

Waiting for justice for Natalee.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #363 on: March 10, 2014, 09:44:53 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 10, 2014, 09:45:53 AM »

Waiting for justice for Natalee.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2014, 12:55:02 PM »

Hola a orina, Anita, y la isla de peligro. Usted nunca será capaz de escapar de ella hasta que usted permite que su vuelta a casa, Aruba. La orina le dirá toda vez que llegue a Alabama. Es decir, si no está muerto antes de esa fecha. Dios bendiga a América! Dios bendiga a Alabama! Dios bendiga a Perú! Y que Dios bendiga a Natalee Holloway y Stephany Flores..No mas espanol, por favor....

TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: March 10, 2014, 02:32:12 PM »

Woo Hoo, now I just hope I live long enough to welcome him to JUSTICE FOR NAT 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2014, 09:04:51 PM »

Hi San!     ITA, great news to hear on a Monday.  Or Tuesday.  Or Wednesday.  Or Thursday.  Or Friday.  Or Saturday.  Or Sunday!    Monkey Devil!  Any day I hear news of misery, further incarceration and etc. of Joran is a good day. Nice way to start out the week though.    JMHO 

Hi Muffy, you're right it's great to hear this news on any day.  As long as Joran is rotting in jail it makes me happy that he will not be hurting any more young women.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2014, 09:31:25 PM »

Hi Muffy, you're right it's great to hear this news on any day.  As long as Joran is rotting in jail it makes me happy that he will not be hurting any more young women.

Absolutely!!!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: March 11, 2014, 11:43:08 AM »

here is the Calendar for 2052, jan 1 falls on monday
 goodnews mondays LOL

http://www.dayoftheweek.org/calendar/2052
January 2052
Sun   Mon   Tue   Wed   Thu   Fri   Sat
    1   2   3   4   5   6
7   8   9   10   11   12   13
14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27
28   29   30   31           

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: March 11, 2014, 01:03:11 PM »

here is the Calendar for 2052, jan 1 falls on monday
 goodnews mondays LOL

http://www.dayoftheweek.org/calendar/2052
January 2052
Sun   Mon   Tue   Wed   Thu   Fri   Sat
    1   2   3   4   5   6
7   8   9   10   11   12   13
14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27
28   29   30   31           

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: March 12, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »

3/12/14    U.S. Attorney's Office in Birmingham: Will extradict Joran Van der Sloot 'at earliest opportunity'

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/03/us_attorneys_office_in_birming.html#incart_river_default
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 12, 2014, 12:04:22 PM »

3/12/14    U.S. Attorney's Office in Birmingham: Will extradict Joran Van der Sloot 'at earliest opportunity'

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/03/us_attorneys_office_in_birming.html#incart_river_default

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: March 12, 2014, 05:39:44 PM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/dr-phil-cbs-gain-advantage-688038

Dr. Phil, CBS Gain Advantage in Defamation Lawsuit Over Natalee Holloway Show
1:01 PM PDT 3/12/2014 by Eriq Gardner

A California appeals court considers the question of whether two brothers once connected to the disappearance of the American teen are considered limited-purpose public figures.

In December, a California appeals court examined the case and concluded that the plaintiffs couldn't claim any punitive damages because they didn't comply with legal procedures necessitating a demand for a correction

On Tuesday, the appeals court weighed in on a different issue -- whether the Kalpoe brothers are limited-purpose public figures. One is deemed to be so. The other is not. The ruling illustrates how courts decide the difference.

A limited-purpose public figure is someone who is not famous except for the circumstances of a particular issue or controversy. The questions that go into the analysis include: Was there a public controversy? Was the defamation germane to the controversy? Was there a voluntary act in which the plaintiffs attempted to thrust themselves into the public eye?

In the defamation lawsuit against Dr. Phil, the first two questions are answered by the appeals court with a resounding, "Yes."

California appeals court judge Fred Woods notes the Holloway disappearance receiving tremendous press attention and that the videotape of the interview was intended to shed light on the yet unresolved controversy.

But whether the Kalpoe brothers voluntarily sought to influence resolution of the Holloway disappearance is a different call.

The appeals court judge says it doesn't really matter that the Kalpoes told lies to the police nor that there were a lot of media stories about Holloway nor that the Kalpoes filed a complaint against the Aruban government.

What does matter, on the other hand, was that Deepak Kalpoe didn't shy away from the limelight. He gave an interview to Fox News' Greta van Susteren and MSNBC's Clint van Zandt and allowed his attorney to give other press interviews. Moreover, Deepak spoke several times to a literary agent and prepared a book proposal. Judge Woods writes, "These actions, considered together, can be interpreted as voluntary acts designed to draw special attention to or influence the public perception of guilt."

Not sure how much Satish was harmed by the Dr. Phil show although it looks like if anyone got something it would be him.  I don't think he will though.   
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:51:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 12, 2014, 10:57:27 PM »

The Kalpoe brothers are the company that they kept and collusion at the very least !

Forever - Justice for Natalee

I continue to stand with the girl.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #375 on: March 13, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »

http://www.inquisitr.com/1169447/natalie-holloway-no-closer-to-justice-joran-van-der-sloots-extradition-a-long-way-off/

Posted in: News  Posted: March 13, 2014 

Natalee Holloway No Closer To Justice – Joran Van der Sloot’s Extradition A Long Way Off

It’s yet another disappointment in the story that has yielded plenty of heartbreak but little resolution since the world first heard of Natalee Holloway almost a decade ago. Joran Van der Sloot will not have to face extradition to the United States until he completes his sentence in Peru – in 2038.

Van der Sloot is the primary suspect in Natalee’s disappearance and presumed murder, when the 17-year-old went to Aruba with her Mountain Brook classmates to celebrate their graduation. She was last seen with him, and the case begins and ends with him. And he has taken her mother, Beth Holloway, and everyone else on a never-ending roller coaster ride of fabrication, deception, and extortion. It still hasn’t ended. Who knows if it ever will.

Good article.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 13, 2014, 08:19:59 PM »

The Kalpoe brothers are the company that they kept and collusion at the very least !

Forever - Justice for Natalee

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 13, 2014, 09:47:43 PM »

From Curacao...

The men were found murdered in the same area James Edward Hogan's clothes were found.

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/247435/vondst-verkoolde-lichamen-baya-beach.html

Google translation:

Find charred bodies Baya Beach
04-03-2014 8:28 | NEWS | Shelley Tjauw-Foe

PoliceCURACAO - Passers yesterday morning two charred bodies found in the vicinity of Baya Beach. Police received around 9:28 am reporting this dubious discovery. The state in which the two men were found, their identity is not yet known.

The victims were on their stomach on the floor and their hands were tied. The face of one of them was covered with an undershirt. Besides the bodies also several bullet casings and other items were found. At the request of the Public Prosecutor (OM) are the bodies seized for further investigation. Information The raid team of police investigating the case and are looking for tips and witnesses. Call during office hours with 8666219 or 8666221. The phone lines 917 and 108 (anonymous tip line) are also open for information in this case.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46338:two-burned-bodies-found&catid=1:islands-news&Itemid=54

Two burned bodies found
Tuesday, 04 March 2014 00:46

WILLEMSTAD--Two partially burned male corpses were found at Caracasbaai in Curaçao on Monday.

A passerby made the grim discovery on a path between the bushes near the former Baya Beach Club. The two victims were tied up and lying face-down.

Several empty bullet cartridges were found around the bodies and there appeared to be blood traces on the ground. Most of the back and sides of both men were completely charred.

Police said it might be possible to identify one of the persons involved, but the other would be difficult. A full-fledged technical investigation was in progress at the crime scene, with use of a drone to map the surroundings from the air.

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/247607/identiteit-dodelijk-slachtoffer-baya-beach-bekendgemaakt.html

Google translation:

Identity fatality Baya Beach announced
06-03-2014 8:26 | NEWS | Shelley Tjauw-Foe

CURACAO - The police have the identity of one of the lifeless bodies were found Monday at Baya Beach, announced. It is Siegfried Miguel Benito (60), born in Curacao on October 5, 1953. The identity of the other victim has not been released.
Passersby found on the fateful day two charred bodies in the vicinity of Baya Beach. The state in which the two men were found their identity could not be established. Equal In the vicinity several bullet casings and other items were also found.
More on this

http://www.amigoe.com/curacao/178546-identiteit-tweede-dode-baya-beach-vrijgegeven

Google translation:

Identity second dead Baya Beach released

THURSDAY, MARCH 13, 2014 10:06

WILLEM CITY - Police issued yesterday afternoon, the identity of the second man who quite charred at Baya Beach is found. The relatives of the man identified him as Oscar Neira Muñoz, born in Colombia on February 18, 1981. He became 33 years old. The police gave to this newspaper yesterday prompted to have to wait until the identity could be disclosed to further investigation, but this was later in the afternoon anyway possible.

The bodies of Muñoz and 60-year-old Siegfried Benito were found burned in the Mondi on 3 March.

Police are still looking for more information about this double murder. Important tips can be reported to the Criminal Investigation Department at the telephone numbers 866-6219, 866-6221, 917 or the anonymous tip line 108.

No idea if these stories are connected or not, but have to wonder...

http://www.amigoe.com/english/178324-increasing-number-of-drug-transports-to-and-from-curacao

Increasing number of drug transports to and from Curaçao   

MONDAY, 10 MARCH 2014 10:58

KINGSTON/WILLEMSTAD — The Jamaican authorities report an increasing number of attempts to smuggle drugs to and from Curaçao. The members of the Transnational Crime and Narcotics Division (TCND) arrested four men and one female on February 27th and March 3rd for violating the law on drugs.

The Jamaican male Gilbert N. (48) was arrested on February 27th at Norman Manley International Airport. He attempted to smuggle more than 900 grams of marihuana packed in small balls to Curaçao, according to a process-verbal. That same day the 24-year old Jamaican female Kemar T. was arrested on a flight from Curaçao. She had swallowed 32 small balls (approx. 200 grams) of cocaine. After interrogation she was brought to the Kingston Public Hospital to have the drugs removed from her body. On March 3rd the TCND-officers arrested three men, also on a flight from Curaçao to Jamaica, who attempted to smuggle cocaine. The men were identified as the Jamaicans Christopher D. (46) and Kevin B. (26), and the 46-year old Jonathan F. from Guyana. In total they had swallowed 174 small balls of cocaine (more than 2 kilo). All drug suspects will appear in court next week, according to the police.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: March 14, 2014, 10:10:56 AM »

Reminiscent of Pitbull
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: March 14, 2014, 10:45:43 AM »

Reminiscent of Pitbull

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.