March 28, 2024, 03:26:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658064 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #400 on: April 04, 2014, 11:16:26 PM »

It's called GREED.  They and some in Aruba thought they found the "cash cow".  Thankfully, they don't understand our system 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 04, 2014, 11:25:30 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: April 05, 2014, 04:49:25 AM »

With thoughts of Natalee's family. 
As Beth was proud of her girl, Beth has done her proud!
Always in thought.
 an angelic monkey
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: April 06, 2014, 01:13:12 PM »

Dr. Phil's team is going to keep dragging this out until the Kalpoes and whoever is paying their bills run out of money and/or interest. 

Many years from now, Dr. Phil could do an intervention for the Kalpoes.  Maybe some deep reality kind of analysis in a series on hour long specials?  10 anniversary edition?  Who knows what might come out after all these years.

Maybe a few Jerry Springer episodes when JVDS get's out?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: April 07, 2014, 12:01:41 AM »

http://caribischnetwerk.ntr.nl/2014/04/04/james-murray-na-gratieverlening-gelijk-naar-aruba/

Google translation:

James Murray - Photo: 24ora

James Murray after pardon equal to Aruba

April 4, 2014

WILLEMSTAD - The Ministry of Justice James Murray yesterday the country decides for his pardon issued to him, after which he was released from custody immediately.

This confirms his lawyer Claudia Reijntjes-Wendenburg. "We can bring back the same day. Him happy to Aruba I myself flew with him. "Murray was a life sentence for the murder of six Darly Lai in 1979.

Murray has cancer and is terminal. In September, he became the correction Institute Aruba (KIA), where he was serving his life sentence, transferred to the island where he was serving. The remainder of his sentence in the nursing Bethesda

Help
"The pardon is already applied in August last year by himself with support from KIA, which was a week before he was transferred to Curaçao," said Reijntjes-Wendenburg. "We are grateful for the help we received when Murray through justice was left to fend for themselves and we had to find a solution in the short term from different sides," the lawyer stressed. There are no conditions attached to the pardon.

The murder shocked the Darly Lai Curaçao community tremendously in 1979. In 2011, the case showed again stir dust after the option was included. In the new Criminal Code on conditional release (VI) lifelong prisoners In 2011, the request for VI Murray was handled by the Court, the first VI-case which was treated after the amendment of the Code. His application was rejected, among other things due to lack of treatment of his anti-social personality. Murray had in previous years been repeatedly asked for pardon from the governor.

Due Leoni Leidel-Schenk

http://www.notisia360.com/prinsipal/tata-di-darley-lai-pordona-asesino-james-murray/

Papiamentu translation:

father of darley lai owing to forgive murderer james murray

13 october 2013

willemstad – roy lai and james murray owing to sit fast of another and cry. the enkuentro did take place friday last and owing to last diesinku minute. during all the añanan after of the asesinato with did take place on 23 of may 1979, roy lai owing to walk round with one inmenso angry and resientemente owing to take away one kampaña of company for deal at avoid with murray will owing to leave pound. yet, roy owing to decide with the is forgive murray. murray is interná in one home of kuido waystreet the is pasando his last momentunan of life because of kanser terminal. tomorrow roy lai is ekstendé notisia360 one interview eksklusivo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: April 07, 2014, 12:16:38 AM »

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/250130/murray-krijgt-gratie-na-ruim-30-jaar-gevangenisstraf.html

Google translation:

Murray gets reprieve after more than 30 years in prison

04-04-2014 15:40 | NEWS | Editorial

- James Murray is set free. The spokesman of the Public Prosecutor (OM), Norman Serphos, confirmed this. Murray killed on May 23, 1979 Darly Lai, after which he was sentenced to life imprisonment. Because of his health, however, he brought forward now released.

Murray brought the girl stabbed in her back, neck and abdomen. He killed her own words to make the aunt of the girl who had broken. Relationship with him revenge The body he left behind on the plain of Hato. Murray has never shown remorse and leads to antisocial personality disorder with psychopathic and narcissistic traits. He has been in jail in the correction Institute Aruba, more than thirty years, but is now terminally ill.

First reprieve
by new legislation in Curaçao has sentenced to life imprisonment the right to be reassessed., after twenty years Murray made ​​a request for clemency, but on September 21, 2012, the court ruled that Murray could not conjugated released.

Second reprieve
Several months ago, the lawyer Murray again filed a petition for clemency, but this time for humanitarian reasons and that is assigned by the governor. That says a spokesman for the Public Prosecutor Norman Serphos opposite Radio Hoyer 2 . According to the prosecution, there are multiple opinions sought by the governor under the OM. What the opinion of the OM was and whether it was positive or negative, does not mean the spokesman. "The prosecution is quite often asked for advice and we do not comment on," said Serphos.

Ill
Murray is seriously ill and has already been transferred to Curacao for treatment. The condition of Murray has worsened in recent months, and he would not have to live long. According to the OM Murray will be transferred to Aruba.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: April 07, 2014, 02:25:24 PM »

Always nice to see a brutal murderer of a little girl with "no remorse" freed for "humanitarian" reasons. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: April 07, 2014, 04:53:53 PM »

What is wrong with these people? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: April 07, 2014, 09:10:41 PM »

Some of the articles don't mention it at all, but some say he sexually assaulted her too.  I've also read that he'd raped another girl before this crime, she was 15 iirc.   

http://www.thedailyherald.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46983:james-murray-gets-clemency&catid=1:islands-news&Itemid=54

James Murray gets clemency
Monday, 07 April 2014 07:29

WILLEMSTAD--Child-killer James Murray was given a pardon by Curaçao's Governor Lucille George-Wout on advice of the Prosecutor's Office, as the convict is dying of cancer.

Murray had been an inmate of Aruba's KIA prison until early September last year, when an air-ambulance had to take him to Curaçao due to health complications. The man was given a life sentence in 1980 for the brutal murder of six-year-old girl Darley Lai in Curaçao.

Back on his native island Murray was kept at the Betèsda nursing home rather than prison due to his condition. He now has come to the point where he no longer can get out of bed and a humanitarian decision was made to let him spend the last days of his life at home with family.

Earlier requests for a pardon and early rerelease had been denied.

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/155153/moord-op-darly-lai-een-reconstructie.html

Google translation:

Murder Darly Lai: a reconstruction

11-05-2012 12:50 | NEWS | Leoni Leidel-Schenk

CURACAO - The case on the possible early release of James Murray, who on May 23, 1979, the six Darly Lai killed, holds society in Curacao churning. The murder took both in 1979 and 2012, much unrest. Versgeperst.com put the events in a row.

On the morning of Wednesday, May 23, 1979 a woman with the initials HD appeared on the Kokolishi Kindergarten Too Big Quarter, and claimed that they are the six Darly Lai came to collect on behalf of her mother. The woman said she had to bring the girl. To her doctor

Permission
But later in the morning, a sister of the mother of Lai came to pick up the girl from school. After the sister heard the story about HD, the mother of Lai declaration made ​​equal to the police. She stated that she had given earlier to get her. Daughter out of school no permission

Investigation
Police continued the same day, a large search on rope and let tracing messages go through several radio and television stations. Later in the afternoon the woman HD reported to the police stating that she had picked up the girl. Commissioned by the 26-year-old James Murray Murray was arrested at 21:00 that night. The woman was arrested HD.

Confession
Murray initially denied any involvement, but explained the next morning at the crack of dawn still an entire confession. On instructions from Murray police found the body of Darly Lai at Hato. Her body and clothes were smeared with blood. The girl had several incised wounds in her neck, abdomen and side. The motive of the murder appeared to be between the aunt of Lai and Murray. The broken relationship The aunt wanted no relationship with Murray.

Light insanity
on Wednesday, October 17, 1979 the Public Prosecutor demanded a life sentence for the murder of Darly Lai. While Murray had made ​​a full confession on May 24, he pulled it back to the morning of the trial. He explained that the woman had stabbed the girl HD. According to the psychiatric report Murray was slightly insane.

"Unsurpassable"
The judge explained Murray on Wednesday, October 31 a sentence of twenty years. Lifelong found the judge is not in place, because there was no evidence in the psychiatric report that Murray was "unsurpassable". The psychiatrist recommended it not to go to an establishment in the Netherlands to send. Murray The prosecutor appealed.

New legislation
is meanwhile Murray, who is now 59 years old, 33 year. The last twelve years, he is in the correction Institute Aruba (KIA). The new legislation Criminal Curacao a prisoner serving a life has been given the right to be the Supreme Court, to determine whether he is eligible for parole. Evaluated after twenty years The new Penal Code of Curacao is adopted. On November 15, 2011

Postponement
Murray thus comes under the new law in order to be used by the High Court heard. Yesterday, the first session in the case took place. The Court decided yesterday to the matter set out to 6 September at 14:00, because the Court of Appeal would like to receive more pieces and wants to bend. themselves about the case more time

Thanks to the Newspaper cuttings Curaçao and National Library of Historical Newspapers

Podcast from 2012

http://sxmislandtime83248.podomatic.com/entry/2012-05-04T20_03_25-07_00

Sexual predator and murderer James Murray may be released, decision pending

PHILIPSBURG - James Murray, who sexually abused and murdered a 7 year old girl on the then island territory of Curacao some 32 years ago and is serving a life sentence for the gruesome crime, will know next week if he is eligible to be released on parole.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13361.msg1540090#msg1540090
September 2012

(Headline)

James Murray will probably never be free

More about the case here, and interesting comments imo.

https://www.change.org/petitions/superior-court-of-justice-say-no-to-the-release-of-convicted-killer-james-murray

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: April 08, 2014, 10:29:52 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2014-04-03/business/os-idrive-crime-rates-20140328_1_tourism-leaders-burglaries-crime

Consider Aruba.

When you hear that island's name, do you think of sugar-sand beaches and crystal-blue water? Or do you think of Natalee Holloway? Her disappearance remains part of the island's image almost nine years after she vanished.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 11, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »

So as of right now, trial scheduled for next April 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: April 12, 2014, 12:54:47 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 16, 2014, 04:46:36 PM »

Video at the link.  (Google translation to start the video--"Joran van der Slot and Peter R. de Vries about the wine incident (11-01-2008)
Click here to view the video in high quality and full screen view")

http://nos.nl/artikel/636566-pauw--witteman-stopt-na-8-jaar.html

Google translation

Pauw & Witteman stops after 8 years
Wednesday 16 May 2014 , 11:46 (Update : 16-04-14 , 13:02 )

The talk show Pauw & Witteman program stops at the end of this season . That the VARA announced .

Jeroen Pauw present a new daily talk show on the site of Pauw & Witteman after the summer. VARA Peacock regrets that cooperation comes to an end .

"I think with pleasure and warmth back to all those years of close collaboration with Paul Witteman , with whom I next previous programs such as NOVA Politics and The Desert Riders for the last eight years Pauw & Witteman made ​​," says Jeroen Pauw .

Paul Witteman new programs will be presenting on music, politics and science . " After eight years and about twelve broadcasts I noticed in the course of this season that I stand for something new ," said Witteman .

Newsmakers
In recent years, Pauw & Witteman controversial moments delivered . In 2008, Joran van der Sloot threw shortly after the broadcast a glass of wine in the face of crime reporter Peter R. de Vries .

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: April 17, 2014, 12:19:07 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/181157-een-zoon-heeft-zijn-vader-nodig

Google translation:

"A son needs his father '

TUESDAY, APRIL 15, 2014 16:51

ORANGE CITY - The convicted for trafficking Alex Mathew wants the period until his appeal is, wait in (limited) freedom. Before his new lawyer pleaded Maritza Boyce yesterday afternoon at the Court. According to her, Mathew has been established during an earlier suspension of detention that he can go with this freedom. Well to

By our reporter

"Mathew during his earlier statement in freedom, in the period from February 2012 to November 2013, proved that he is not a danger to society and he strictly adheres to the conditions," as advocates Boyce. In fact, she emphasizes its reporting was even reduced by the Prosecution to once a week twice a week and in the last months, he himself did not even have to register. "Mathew has in that period of his best side. He has rented a house for him and his family. He went to work as a consultant, and he has his son, guided and supported where necessary. "

And that is just now of great importance, as she explains, because the son of Mathew is in the final year of VWO and the guidance of his father desperately needed to successfully complete this school, and later to study law . "The care of his son is being carried by a 67-year-old aunt, but the son needs his father." Therefore Boyce requests immediate suspension of the imprisonment of Mathew until the investigation is completed. Boyce represents the pre-trial her Dutch colleague councilors Baris Kizilocak and Arnoud Kolmans. All three councilors involved in Mathews defense.

No emotional grounds d

According to the Acting Attorney General of the OM is not justified. These suspension "I see no emotional grounds on which the suspension can be based." According to the prosecution of suspects to support their families and Mathew is no exception. "Mathew may after serving his sentence picking up his normal life again," concludes the OM. The Court defines "ASAP" or Mathew allowed to await the process. Limited freedom "It is likely this week," said the Court.

Where are the files ?

At the request of Boyce will not yesterday afternoon the merits of the criminal place, but a pre-trial. The reason is that Boyce own words not the entire file, which fills five boxes of pages available. Where the complete dossier, according to the public at least partly owned by Mathew himself, standing remains enigmatic. Certainly the former lawyer of Mathew, John Zara, the entire file has been in your hands. If the Court Boyce whether it has done at Zara, inquiring she replied in the affirmative. However, Zara would have said that he has nothing of the document Strea matter into the hands and the documents would have referred to his former client Mathew. The prosecution emphasized this assertion. According to them, Zara, who was assisted by former lawyer Bram Moszkowicz, have held in Palm Beach. Firm would After Moszkowicz of the tableau was removed and Zara no longer acted as a lawyer, Zara has all the files from the property, with the exception of the strea-case requested. "It intrigues me," said the Court. "Where are the files?" Because the fingers seem to point to Mathew, the Court asks him if he knows where the file is. "I have only one part of the overall record," explains Mathew. "I've been a part of the OM and part of Zara. I do not know where the rest is. "

It is certain that the OM the complete file holds. Boyce asked whether they wish to provide. This to her free of charge It is here, after all, in addition lawyer, she suggests. And Boyce believes that "a defendant should not be hunted in his own defense by asking for a dime per page for case-cost". "It is no provision or settled that the prosecution may ask for a dime. Per page" The prosecution wants to meet her in this, but not for nothing. "We will not overcharge, because it is a pro-bono case, but because we have provided the file earlier and Mathew already owned parts of the file, we ask you to investigate what specific parts you might need. That we will provide. "

Dvd

Then there is also a DVD material. But no one who is present in the court case, seems to know exactly what material on the DVD is. The DVD can contain the entire Strea file, but only a part. Also this is provided to examine this material still missing. The message to Boyce The Court set the next hearing on June 16 at half 9. This will be tested if anyone has any documentation and research can begin.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: April 19, 2014, 02:44:57 AM »

Wow, so bittersweet...

http://ink361.com/app/photo/ig-570945691337155655_5008128

Claire Fierman Mattison
@bearfierman_mattison
25 weeks ago

http://ink361.com/app/photo/ig-695960340800791595_5008128

Claire Fierman Mattison
@bearfierman_mattison
one week ago

Allow me to pour my hormonal mommy heart out..... These ladies have been a huge blessing in my life. Each are sweet, totally hilarious, and loving. We've sent thousands of texts (literally) and hundreds of pictures.... Today was our first day to all hang out in person as one big group. Truly grateful for my baby Mommas!!!!! Can't wait to one day be in the south again so Bertie can hang out all the time. Much love, ladies. (Not pictured... Elle Morris. )

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102166291726085&set=a.867203485375.2500522.27417050&type=1&source=11&stream_ref=10

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 19, 2014, 09:46:42 AM »

How wonderful and how sad.  If only 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: April 19, 2014, 09:53:14 AM »

How wonderful and how sad.  If only 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: April 20, 2014, 11:12:50 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: April 20, 2014, 11:29:16 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: April 26, 2014, 09:51:17 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ce-5OWBNGNw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ce-5OWBNGNw</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.