March 29, 2024, 12:26:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658210 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: April 26, 2014, 09:52:19 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: April 26, 2014, 12:08:53 PM »

Such beautiful rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.  Another talent gone too soon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 26, 2014, 12:10:51 PM »

Such beautiful rendition.  Another talent gone too soon.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: April 26, 2014, 12:25:19 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 26, 2014, 12:35:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=20

Google translation:

Suspects Facebook threats released

THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2014 14:18

ORANGE CITY - Lucien W. and T. Jordany are no longer in detention. Both men were trapped after uttering threatening messages on social media in the direction of Prime Minister Mike Eman include ...
Read more ...

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=10

Google translation:

CEA agent arrested after Facebook threat Minister

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23, 2014 14:46

CEA agent arrested after Facebook threat Minister ORANGE CITY - Two suspects, including an employee of Cuerpo Especial Arubano (CEA), yesterday arrested by the police for threatening manifestations ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: April 26, 2014, 12:36:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=25

Google translation:

"Mathew not currently at large '

TUESDAY, APRIL 22, 2014 14:52

ORANGE CITY - The convicted for trafficking Alex Mathew, the period until the next meeting in June not serve in freedom. That the Court has determined.
Read more ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 26, 2014, 12:47:56 PM »

http://www.businessghana.com/portal/news/index.php?op=getNews&id=197843

The question no one wants to ask: What if Flight 370 is never found?
News Date: 25th April 2014

"In the beginning, it all consumes you. Everything in your life takes second place, goes on the back burner," Dave Holloway, the father of Natalee Holloway, told CNN last year.

The Alabama teen went missing on a trip to Aruba in 2005, and her body's never been found. The Holloway case captivated the country, and even now from time to time, a new lead in the case will make headlines.

"I feel for those families who are totally clueless," Halloway said. "At least we know who is responsible for our daughter's disappearance. They have no idea. At least we know."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 27, 2014, 07:00:39 PM »

Video at the link

I think the translation should be "...not allowed to celebrate the union..."

http://laprensa.pe/actualidad/noticia-joran-van-der-sloot-matrimonio-padre-universidad-alas-peruanas-24688

Google translation

Joran van der Sloot to be a father and wants to marry his Peruvian girlfriend
Sunday, April 27, 2014 | 11:00

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot , who is serving his sentence in the Piedras Gordas , will become a father in a few months and therefore wants to marry his partner , a Peruvian girl named Lady Figueroa. Also, go to college and studies by correspondence.

The lawyer Max Highness , defending the confessed murderer , explained that this race started and International Business Administration at the University Peruvian Wings . The initiating these studies would allow request his release before reaching the 28 years to which he was sentenced for killing Stephany Flores university .

" It has 4 ( years in prison ) , in 5 or 6 years would be free ," he said .

He noted that the Dutchman intends to marry his girlfriend , who give birth to a boy in September. Figueroa Lady visits him every Wednesday in the criminal and , he told Atez , they are " in love."

In that sense , denied that his client wants to marry just to avoid extradition to the United States, where , when it recovers its freedom in Peru , will initiate a process for allegedly extorting money from the mother of Natalee Holloway, a young woman would also have killed.

Maximum Highness reported that the director of Piedras Gordas , Sergio Huapaya Aro , allowed to celebrate the union of Van der Sloot with Figueroa because, in his view, " is taking orders from others." For that reason we denounce criminally Monday.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: April 27, 2014, 07:07:16 PM »

Edited by me...

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/vuile-shit-nederlander-joran-mag-niet-trouwen

Google translation

April 27, 2014 19:54
'Dirty s*** Dutchman "Joran should not marry

Joran van der Sloot is counteracted by the director of his prison. He can not marry him, saying Joran lawyer and fiancee.

The director of the Piedras Gordas prison in Lima, according to the newspaper La Prensa against Joran's lawyer said that he orders from third parties "has been advised not to marry his fiancée Leidy. Dutchman According to the pregnant Leidy Director Joran should not: "He has said that he is a dirty s***-Dutchman."

Right to marry
Joran Leidy and have all the necessary papers to get married in the meantime. They just need the warden permission. Joran's lawyer says that tomorrow they go to court to "the right to marry" to enforce.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 03, 2014, 12:37:35 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 07, 2014, 12:54:31 PM »

http://www.nieuws.nl/algemeen/20140507/Advocaat-ziet-antitrouwcomplot-tegen-Van-der-Sloot

Google translation

Lawyer sees anti faithful conspiracy against Van der Sloot
Published: May 7, 2014 06:59 Last Updated: May 7, 2014 07:13

The father of Stephany Flores, the director of the prison where Joran van der Sloot stuck bribed so that the wedding plans of the Dutch not continue. Claims that at least his lawyer, Máximo Altez.

"This is absurd," said Edward Alvarez, counsel for father Ricardo Flores, in a reaction. Van der Sloot wants to marry his girlfriend Leidy Figueroa pregnant would be of him. His lawyer said earlier against Peruvian media that "third parties" by bribing the proposed marriage to frustrate.

The Peruvian prison authority INPE will not comment on the accusation.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 07, 2014, 04:42:16 PM »

Poor Joran (tough shit) 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 07, 2014, 04:55:59 PM »

Poor Joran (tough shit) 

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 11, 2014, 05:28:18 PM »

Thinking of Beth and her mom today.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 11, 2014, 05:42:22 PM »

My thoughts are also with Stefany's mom and family today.   an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 11, 2014, 09:36:38 PM »

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 11, 2014, 11:36:35 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 12, 2014, 09:10:29 PM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/12-05-2014/joran-van-der-sloot-se-casara-en-el-penal-de-piedras-gordas

Google translation

Joran Van der Sloot will marry in prison Piedras Gordas
Monday, May 12, 2014 | 2:50 pm

The confessed murderer of the young Stephanie Flores, Joran Van der Sloot, getting married in Piedras Gordas prison with Lady Figueroa, in what could be a ploy to avoid extradition to the United States.

The Dutch would join Figueroa during the first days of June, according to the procedures already performed in the Municipality of Ancon.

The marriage edict would be issued tomorrow and the ceremony would take place in the area of ​​prevention of criminal.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 12, 2014, 10:57:45 PM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/12-05-2014/joran-van-der-sloot-se-casara-en-el-penal-de-piedras-gordas

Google translation

Joran Van der Sloot will marry in prison Piedras Gordas
Monday, May 12, 2014 | 2:50 pm

The confessed murderer of the young Stephanie Flores, Joran Van der Sloot, getting married in Piedras Gordas prison with Lady Figueroa, in what could be a ploy to avoid extradition to the United States.

The Dutch would join Figueroa during the first days of June, according to the procedures already performed in the Municipality of Ancon.

The marriage edict would be issued tomorrow and the ceremony would take place in the area of ​​prevention of criminal.

No problem, the new Mrs. Van der Sloot can stay with me in Birmingham while her dear husband is on trial for extortion. 

I got room for her.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2014, 12:18:41 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-joran-van-der-sloot-set-to-be-married/

May 13, 2014, 9:42 AM
Report: Joran Van Der Sloot set to marry pregnant girlfriend

According to Altez, the couple has purchased engagement rings and although the exact date of the marriage is not known, the ceremony should take place within the next month.

"Everything is ready, they've had the rings made and are looking into who the witnesses will be," a source told the newspaper Trome.

They bride-to-be could not be reached by reporters from the local TV station Frecuencia Latina, but a neighbor told them that he doubts Van Der Sloot is the father of Figueroa's child, according to the Peruvian newspaper La Prensa.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.