March 29, 2024, 01:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658221 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #460 on: May 15, 2014, 11:34:50 PM »

Yeah...ok...whatever.   

http://www.inquisitr.com/1252037/joran-van-der-sloot-convicted-murderer-enjoys-enchanted-prison-life-as-expectant-father-and-groom/

Joran van der Sloot: Convicted Murderer Enjoys Enchanted Prison Life As Expectant Father And Groom

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: May 16, 2014, 12:44:48 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 16, 2014, 12:45:31 AM »

Justice for Stephany!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: May 16, 2014, 10:29:01 PM »

If Joran was trying to make himself a better person he'd tell Beth what happened to Natalee.

Having a baby by any van der Sloot is just crazy.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 16, 2014, 10:32:31 PM »

If Joran was trying to make himself a better person he'd tell Beth what happened to Natalee.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 17, 2014, 01:16:58 PM »

Exactly.

This is no different than the claims he made in the emails that started the extortion scheme.

The desire to be a better person can't exist without the desire to right this grievous wrong.

Joran is concerned with how to get out the fastest, that's it.

The home cooked meals are probably pretty important too.  He never has looked like he's missing any meals.

If she can carry home cooked meals in, guess she probably could've carried some condoms in as well?  Or maybe that's the point, to make everyone believe the monster has reproduced?  If he did, he won't be a dad in any sense of the word other than a sperm donor.  If there is a child and it's his maybe she was paid to do it?  I can't imagine she would choose to live with the responsibility of another child as a single parent (married or not in this case since he's locked up) plus the stigma attached to the child of a monster; without some sort of payoff or promise of support.  Leidy doesn't strike me as being from a well to do family, and reports are that she's a student.  What kind of income does she have?  Not sure how it works there, will government assistance take care of Joran's child while he's in prison?  If it's true, I just feel bad for the child.  They didn't have a choice to be brought into that mess.

JMO 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 17, 2014, 03:28:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/183366-arrestaties-wegens-diefstallen-uit-koffers-luchthaven

Google translation:

Arrests for theft from suitcases airport   
SATURDAY, MAY 17, 2014 13:54

ORANGE CITY - Traveller complaining for some time that stuff out of their bags disappear at Reina Beatrix airport. In response to these complaints started the airport and later a judicial investigation. Last Thursday, three employees of the company Genair arrested at the airport. They are suspected of theft.

By our reporter

Alex Lacl e

About a month ago, even though two people were arrested in connection with the investigation. The suspects, an employee and a former employee of the same company, are still in detention pending case treatment in court. Monday the new suspects to appear before the magistrate. That assesses the arrests have been lawful and that the defendants should be held. Longer

Not safer g

The investigation is still ongoing and more arrests are not ruled out, that leaves the Public Prosecutor (OM) request to Amigoe know. The complaints and claims about missing possessions since the middle of last year in research by airport authority AAA. Through the website of the airport were reportedly many complaints from travelers returning home found that they lacked certain possessions. According to the prosecution, however, is not just theft from luggage of departing passengers but were also cases of arriving passengers not safe. Last Thursday, three arrests were made ​​at the airport and so was also seized a car from a Genair employee and searched. The staff responsible for baggage on the ground, should the suitcases in the luggage loading in aircraft open, looking for valuables.

Difficult investigations k

It is a difficult investigation, let OM spokesperson Ann Angela know. "The problem is that the victims are so spread out." She explains that submit duped travelers from Seattle for example at another airport a claim. "That's not even to us." Moreover, research on airport Reina Beatrix not easy. Everyone must be provided with a pass and has a specific function. When detectives at the airport, everyone there quickly informed. There is CCTV but not all places, such as in the aircraft hold.

Calls p

The prosecution calls on travelers who in recent months have flown and possessions are lost, but have done to nevertheless register with their story to the police. No declaration That can personally the police station in Shaba, but also in writing, according to the prosecution.

Schand e

The theft tarnish the image of Aruba and the airport, so let it shine through OM. "Travellers should be assured that their luggage is safe. From" It's not the first security incident at Reina Beatrix. Was rolled a large, organized drug gang that was involved in smuggling drugs through the airport. Few months back A few years back came the catering company Calloway, which include food supplies to airlines, discredited when it turned out that the company's employees helped to hide in trolleys in drug trafficking by drugs and so to get on the plane.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 17, 2014, 03:29:58 PM »

Why are they protecting the identity of the person in handcuffs?  Maybe so traveler's won't be shocked when they see him right back at work in no time?  smh

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: May 17, 2014, 07:57:25 PM »

So, did I see previously a pic of the mother to be  with the mother of the killer?

They have met?

Hmmmmmm....
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #469 on: May 17, 2014, 11:22:44 PM »

Has Anita had a nip and tuck?

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 18, 2014, 10:40:46 AM »

So, did I see previously a pic of the mother to be  with the mother of the killer?

They have met?

Hmmmmmm....

I can't find it right now, but I know one of the article's said (from Crimesider interview iirc) that Leidy met Anita when Anita visited Peru.  But apparently Leidy also went to Aruba and was there for the dedication of the new classrooms at ISA.  There are other pics on Leidy's FB page too from the trip to Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13798.msg1588559#msg1588559

https://www.facebook.com/leidycarol.figueroauceda?fref=ts

Carol Figueroa

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 18, 2014, 11:10:32 AM »

Wouldn't surprise me, I've wondered if she's drinking more and not eating with Sebas away at school now?

She quite often appears to have a drink nearby, if not in hand.   Monkey Devil!

jmo

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: May 18, 2014, 11:48:49 AM »

They have met?

Hmmmmmm....

I can't find it right now, but I know one of the article's said (from Crimesider interview iirc) that Leidy met Anita when Anita visited Peru.  But apparently Leidy also went to Aruba and was there for the dedication of the new classrooms at ISA.  There are other pics on Leidy's FB page too from the trip to Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13798.msg1588559#msg1588559

https://www.facebook.com/leidycarol.figueroauceda?fref=ts

Carol Figueroa

Thanks for the reply and the link to her FB.

Wow.  Who paid for her trip to Aruba?  (Wink, wink)

Not only is this a scheme but a scheme to make money eventually after the devil's child is born.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 18, 2014, 12:22:32 PM »

Anita's FB profile picture from about a month ago...she said it was taken 24 years ago.

She must have hidden it on her timeline, I don't see it now. 

https://www.facebook.com/hugen1

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 18, 2014, 02:21:33 PM »

http://trome.pe/actualidad/joran-van-der-sloot-pide-invitados-su-boda-2008225

Google translation

Sunday May 18, 2014 | 8:10
Joran Van der Sloot asked guests at her wedding

Through a letter, Joran Van der Sloot and his girlfriend Leydi Figueroa asked the prison director 'Piedras Gordas' allow entry of 10 guests to her wedding, to be held in June, said his lawyer Max Highness.

"Fair is entering Leydi relatives and by Joran, a guest of the embassy, ​​but let's see what they respond because they just want to be witnesses," he told Trome. 
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #475 on: May 18, 2014, 09:11:42 PM »

Who did Leydi marry in 2012?

2 4 1
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: May 18, 2014, 11:03:47 PM »

As far as I know, she didn't marry anyone--yet.  It seems that anytime there is a new development reported regarding the extradition, we hear she is pregnant and/or a wedding is being planned with Joran.     

Some news from 2012...

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/joran-van-der-sloot-not-getting-married-lawyer-exclusive/
No Wedding Bells For Joran! Reports Of Van Der Sloot’s Marriage ‘Are A Joke,’ Says His Lawyer
Posted on Jul 20, 2012 @ 12:30PM

Reports spread like wild fire this week that convicted killer Joran van der Sloot was planning to tie the knot with a mystery bride in his Peruvian prison, but RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that he is not set to wed.

“He is not getting married. That was a joke. Some people are trying to tarnish his image,” his attorney Aldo Cotrina told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview. “I spoke with Joran last week, he said face-to-face that he is not going to get married.”
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 18, 2014, 11:29:47 PM »

Good question.

Maybe we were supposed to believe she'd married the monster then...who knows?   

What are the odds of this woman innocently being the victim of rumors of being Joran's girlfriend and having his "firstborn" three years ago, to which she eventually claimed to not even know Joran and begged everyone to leave her alone; when now she's supposedly five months pregnant by him and giving interviews about their upcoming wedding?

Some of the reports from 2011...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9791.msg1400292#msg1400292

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 19, 2014, 08:55:00 AM »

Whatever it takes to get the attention of the National Enquirer 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 19, 2014, 08:56:34 AM »

Whatever it takes to get the attention of the National Enquirer 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.