March 28, 2024, 05:08:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658076 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: May 29, 2014, 09:24:38 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: May 29, 2014, 10:19:34 PM »

As it is going to be the 9th Anniversary on May 30, 2014, please consider lighting a candle for Natalee.  an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: May 30, 2014, 10:45:43 PM »

Nine years ago.   

Their high school graduation trip to Aruba should have been a memory they could always cherish, but it didn't end that way. 

Where is she?   

Justice for Natalee!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: May 30, 2014, 10:47:21 PM »

Edit to add link

Nine years ago.   

http://www.crimelibrary.com/photogallery/natalie-holloway.html?curPhoto=5

Their high school graduation trip to Aruba should have been a memory they could always cherish, but it didn't end that way. 

Where is she?   

Justice for Natalee!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 30, 2014, 10:49:25 PM »

Justice for Natalee!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: May 30, 2014, 11:10:46 PM »

Love you always, Natalee! 

Justice for Natalee! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: May 31, 2014, 12:15:22 AM »

9 Years, still here for you! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: May 31, 2014, 12:40:45 AM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=53226497

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez

Birth:    Jul. 22, 1988, Peru
Death:    May 30, 2010
Lima
Lima, Peru

Crime Victim. Stephany Flores Ramirez was a business student less than a year from graduation at the University of Lima. Her father was Peruvian businessman, Ricardo Flores and her mother was Marielena Ramirez. Ricardo Flores, a former race car driver and politician, buried his daughter in the famous Jardines de la Paz cemetery. A suspect Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Chile and was returned to Peru as of June 4, 2010. Earlier, Joran van der Sloot was a suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teen, 
Note: Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in Aruba on May 30, 2005.

Burial:
Jardines de la Paz
Lima
Lima, Peru
Plot: Flores

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7645.msg1145348#msg1145348

Ricardo Flores: "My daughter will be happy that this murderer pays his guilt"

With some relief, knowing the author's detention of the death of her daughter and despite the pain Ricardo Flores' employer, greeted the Chilean Police caught the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, as he left Santiago in the direction of Viña del Mar.

"I hope my daughter is happy to know that this murderer is going to pay what he has done," dismay businessman Ricardo Flores, during the wake of the remains of her daughter Tatiana Stephany at a church in Chacarilla, Surco.

At the same time reminded the U.S. murdered in Aruba by the same person who killed her daughter and that meant "as a tool in the case of my daughter that this murderer pay for his sins."

http://www.cronicaviva.com.pe/content/view/117242/35/

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: June 01, 2014, 03:18:10 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

JUSTICE IS COMING!

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: June 01, 2014, 08:18:39 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

JUSTICE IS COMING!

an angelic monkey

Hi KTF!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: June 01, 2014, 12:00:44 PM »

Another man found hanging in Aruba, 32 years old.   

http://www.awe24.com/20140531/18293/Homber_a_horca_curpa_na_e_area_di_Noord_polis_investigando_e_caso

Papiamentu translation:

man owing to horca curpa at the area of north, police investigando the caso
1 day happen come across, 31 of half 2014 07:02

saturday morning owing to enter informe of cu owing to descubri one curpa horca at the rostrum at the veld of centro of district north, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come encontra the curpa without life of one young masculino back sunu bao of the rostrum at the veld. police owing to avisa all autoridad competente y owing to start one investigacion. in the investigacion owing to come succeed saca afo cu here is deal the young r.r.k. of barely 32 year, odd or for clean casualidad cu his father self owing to fayece just one year happen. at famianan of the fayecido is bay we more sincero words of condolencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: June 01, 2014, 12:20:35 PM »

huh, imagine that....   

http://www.awe24.com/20140530/18290/Posiblemente_tin_un_investigacion_grandi_andando_den_cuerpo_policial_pa_cierto

Papiamentu translation:

posiblemente have one investigacion big andando in cuerpo policial for cierto irregularidadnan

1 day happen come across, 30 of may 2014 16:33

seccion: incidente

at we oidonan owing to arrive the informacion super-confidencial of cu the dianan here have one investigacion andando in cuerpo policial for some irregularidadnan cu owing to come is pasando. mucho detaye of investigacion here not can being give already cu this can spite the investigacion. muy soon will can hear that or kendenan is the autornan of the irregularidadnan here. because the irregularidadnan here not mag sosode in we cuerpo policial already cu this is stroba trabaonan y is atacha the credibilidad of police.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: June 01, 2014, 03:07:10 PM »

Me Too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 02, 2014, 02:09:22 PM »

And I will be an old woman waiting for Joran to arrive in Birmingham.

You can bank on it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: June 02, 2014, 07:08:15 PM »

And I will be an old woman waiting for Joran to arrive in Birmingham.

You can bank on it.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 03, 2014, 08:28:28 PM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/entertainment/joran-van-der-sloot-wordt-vader-van-dochter

Google translation

2 hours 47 minutes ago
"Joran van der Sloot is father to daughter '

The future wife of Joran van der Sloot is pregnant with a girl.

That told his lawyer on Tuesday Shownews. Joran girlfriend Leidy has let demonstrating that they have four months the parents of a girl an ultrasound. According to the lawyer, the Peruvian woman is doing well.

Peruvian media reported last month, that Joran would get a baby boy. The Dutchman is in Peru a sentence of 28 years for the murder of Stephany Flores.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 03, 2014, 09:05:57 PM »

Devil's child - IF it is even his.

We should all demand a paternity test.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: June 04, 2014, 08:48:47 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/ex-nypd-commish-bernie-kerik-a-rod-attorney-tacopina-ran-racket-article-1.1816132

Ex-NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik claims A-Rod attorney Joseph Tacopina ran a racket law firm, had affairs with TV stars and abused drugs

The explosive lawsuit filed Tuesday in Manhattan Federal Court charges Tacopina, who once represented Kerik, with fraud and malpractice. The suit also claims Tacopina engaged in extramarital affairs, including with an unnamed TV personality and the wife of a client.

BY Teri Thompson , Michael O'keeffe , Nathaniel Vinton
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, June 3, 2014, 10:15 PM

It was a full-service firm: extortion, drug abuse, betrayal, fraud, extramarital affairs — even racketeering.

Celebrity attorney Joseph Tacopina did it all, according to a bombshell complaint filed in Manhattan Federal Court Court on Tuesday night by his one-time close friend and client, former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik.

The RICO complaint, amended from Kerik’s January lawsuit charging Tacopina with fraud and malpractice, seeks a judge’s order to dissolve Tacopina’s law firm and asks for treble damages and a jury trial.

The complaint says Tacopina, who recently represented Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez in an unsuccessful bid to escape a steroid ban, engaged in “a pattern of racketeering activity” beginning in 2006 and continuing through the present.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 04, 2014, 09:13:28 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/ex-nypd-commish-bernie-kerik-a-rod-attorney-tacopina-ran-racket-article-1.1816132

Ex-NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik claims A-Rod attorney Joseph Tacopina ran a racket law firm, had affairs with TV stars and abused drugs

The explosive lawsuit filed Tuesday in Manhattan Federal Court charges Tacopina, who once represented Kerik, with fraud and malpractice. The suit also claims Tacopina engaged in extramarital affairs, including with an unnamed TV personality and the wife of a client.

BY Teri Thompson , Michael O'keeffe , Nathaniel Vinton
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, June 3, 2014, 10:15 PM

It was a full-service firm: extortion, drug abuse, betrayal, fraud, extramarital affairs — even racketeering.

Celebrity attorney Joseph Tacopina did it all, according to a bombshell complaint filed in Manhattan Federal Court Court on Tuesday night by his one-time close friend and client, former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik.

The RICO complaint, amended from Kerik’s January lawsuit charging Tacopina with fraud and malpractice, seeks a judge’s order to dissolve Tacopina’s law firm and asks for treble damages and a jury trial.

The complaint says Tacopina, who recently represented Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez in an unsuccessful bid to escape a steroid ban, engaged in “a pattern of racketeering activity” beginning in 2006 and continuing through the present.

No surprise here, since I think Joe Tacopina was slimy and it sounds like he lacked morals and character.  He may get a slap on the wrist if anything for engaging in sex with the wife of a client, etc, but from what I've seen, lawyers give each other a lot of leeway.  What may get him some time in the slammer is the RICO.  Racketeering can result in some serious charges and serious time behind bars.  JMHO

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: June 04, 2014, 10:51:40 AM »

Patrick van der Eem in the news...

http://www.gelderlander.nl/regio/arnhem/eis-2-jaar-cel-voor-man-die-joran-uit-de-tent-lokte-1.4388952

Google translation

Requirement : 2 years in prison for man who lured from Joran tent
Posted on : June 4, 2014
Last Updated : June 4 , 09:20

Arnhem - The Arnhem with a camera in his car Joran elicited incriminating statements about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway , 24 months should get prison for burglary .

Demanded that the Prosecutor's Office Tuesday appealed against the 41 - year-old man .

ram raid
According to the prosecution , the Arnhem along with a comrade from Doornspijk ( 39 ) and a cousin of Almelo (35 ) for 30,000 euro expensive clothes captured at the Ski lodge in Oosterbeek . On that ram raid in late December 2012 left the third behind their DNA evidence .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.