March 28, 2024, 05:35:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658162 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: June 04, 2014, 02:30:38 PM »

Devil's child - IF it is even his.

We should all demand a paternity test.

Yep, and Leidy supposedly gave the recent interview to Crimesider but not a single picture of the proud expectant mother?  Odd, considering her past interview imo.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 04, 2014, 07:40:38 PM »

Still no date announced... 

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/show/slechts-4-man-op-bruiloft-joran-van-der-sloot-1.4390236

Google translation

Only four men in wedding Joran van der Sloot
Posted on : June 4, 2014
Last Updated : June 4 , 19:40

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot and his girlfriend Leidy can only invite two guests for their upcoming wedding . More visitors are not welcome at the ceremony which takes place in the Peruvian jail , Joran's lawyer said Wednesday in Show News .

"In prison, there may be only four people are the director ," said lawyer Maximo Altez . " Those are the couple and two witnesses . That's me and someone from Leidy 's side." Nevertheless, the couple " want to get married ," he says.

Crime Journalist Kees van der Spek doubts the sincerity of particular Joran . " He is someone who is cunning and does everything better than being yourself. There are some rumors that he marries to avoid . Extradition to America" Anyhow , he ruined the lives of Leidy , fears Van der Spek . " Because of course it 's not a nice romantic prospect to marry that sits over the next 28 years in prison with someone. " The reporter can imagine that Joran leading ' a kind of attention junkie 's .

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 05, 2014, 07:28:16 AM »

Attention junkie ---

Spot on.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: June 05, 2014, 11:31:03 AM »

Attention junkie ---

Spot on.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 05, 2014, 11:35:09 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3666924/2014/06/04/Slechts-vier-mensen-bij-Jorans-bruiloft.dhtml

Google translation

Only four people at Joran wedding
4-6-14 - 20:04

At the wedding of Joran van der Sloot and his girlfriend Leidy are only four people present. These are the couple themselves and two guests . More visitors are not welcome at the ceremony which takes place in the Peruvian jail , Joran's lawyer says in Show News .

The management of the Piedras Gordas prison , to assert some money to build , yet a party there , according Altez not . "It is a rigorous prison . There you can really do some things . You can also give anyone money and bribe . "

Extradition to U.S.
Not only spouses, but also father Joran : Leidy like about four months . She gets a daughter . Van der Sloot will by marrying the Peruvian Leidy can not avoid after serving his sentence in Peru , he is extradited to the United States .

Van der Sloot will indeed take the marriage Peruvian nationality of his wife , but the current agreement between Peru and the U.S. provides for the extradition of suspects , even if citizens of the country . The U.S. is looking for Van der Sloot for his involvement in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005 .
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #525 on: June 06, 2014, 02:01:05 PM »

Glad to see he can still be extradited!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 06, 2014, 06:13:49 PM »

Me too, Dihannah1! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: June 06, 2014, 08:06:33 PM »

Me too, Dihannah1! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: June 08, 2014, 08:21:11 PM »

Video, in Spanish, at the link

http://peru.com/actualidad/mi-ciudad/joran-van-der-sloot-esta-proceso-cambio-segun-inpe-noticia-258146

Google translation

Joran Van der Sloot is in flux, according to INPE
Sunday June 8, 2014 - 9:35

Lima. Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot, convicted of murdering Stephanie Flores university is in the process of change, according to a psychological report of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE).

This document, revealed by News America, was presented to the City of Ancon and would be key to proceed the marriage application of the Dutch boy with his partner Lady Figueroa, who is expecting a child.

"Internal looked oriented in space and time. Normal average intellectual level, "reads the report also states that Joran has become aware of their negative behavior in the crimes and consequences caused to the victim and society.

Also the study of psychologists say that responds positively sentenced to a critical and reflective analysis which indicates that in the process of change will order his personal life.

The lawyer for Van der Slootr says change is for his partner and her daughter; however, the psychologist Silvia Rojas said that marriage "can be used for something he favors him" as evading American justice.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 08, 2014, 08:29:12 PM »

http://www.nieuws.nl/algemeen/20140608/Psycholoog-Joran-is-positief-veranderd

Google translation

Psychologist: Joran has positively changed
Published: Jun 8, 2014 21:53 Last Updated: Jun 8, 2014 21:53

Joran was a "process of change" through. That's according to his lawyer through the positive influence of his fiancee and his upcoming fatherhood. The two have a daughter in September.

The Ancon district of the city of Lima where the Piedras Gordas prison where Joran is attached must have a permission for the marriage issue, but is expected to be the outcome of the report quickly do that.

The psychological report typifies Joran van der Sloot as someone with a normal, average intelligence. He is aware of what he has done and the consequences that the family of Stephanie Flores a result. Joran is in Lima, Peru, a prison sentence of 28 years for the murder of the Peruvian girl Stephany Flores in May 2010.

The lawyer of the family of Stephany think Joran wants to marry in order to get. Peruvian nationality This he would be a possible extradition to America may occur. Because they want to try him for the extortion of Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 09, 2014, 12:07:33 PM »

http://www.nieuws.nl/algemeen/20140609/Advocaat-Van-der-Sloot-trouwt-begin-juli

Google translation

Lawyer: Van der Sloot marry early July
Published: Jun 9, 2014 17:42  Last Updated: Jun 9, 2014 17:42

The marriage of Joran van der Sloot and his pregnant fiancée Leidy Figueroa is shifted from mid-June to the first week of July. That says his lawyer Máximo Altez. Tuesday, according to the counsel officially announced that the marriage can continue.

Van der Sloot is in the Piedras Gordas prison in Peru a prison sentence of 28 years for the murder of Peruvian student Stephany Flores. The mayor of the municipality where the Dutchman stuck initially did not allow the marriage according Altez. "He was concerned because Van der Sloot killed a woman. He was afraid of repetition," say Altez.

Now the prison authorities, Van der Sloot psychologically examined and he seems to make progress is the concern of the Mayor according Altez removed. The lawyer will soon consult with the warden on a specific date. "This has some feet into the earth, because the marriage takes place in a maximum security prison," he says.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 11, 2014, 08:43:30 PM »

http://www.nieuws.nl/algemeen/20140609/Advocaat-Van-der-Sloot-trouwt-begin-juli

Google translation

Lawyer: Van der Sloot marry early July
Published: Jun 9, 2014 17:42  Last Updated: Jun 9, 2014 17:42

The marriage of Joran van der Sloot and his pregnant fiancée Leidy Figueroa is shifted from mid-June to the first week of July. That says his lawyer Máximo Altez. Tuesday, according to the counsel officially announced that the marriage can continue.

Van der Sloot is in the Piedras Gordas prison in Peru a prison sentence of 28 years for the murder of Peruvian student Stephany Flores. The mayor of the municipality where the Dutchman stuck initially did not allow the marriage according Altez. "He was concerned because Van der Sloot killed a woman. He was afraid of repetition," say Altez.

Now the prison authorities, Van der Sloot psychologically examined and he seems to make progress is the concern of the Mayor according Altez removed. The lawyer will soon consult with the warden on a specific date. "This has some feet into the earth, because the marriage takes place in a maximum security prison," he says.

silly girl!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: June 13, 2014, 02:26:13 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 13, 2014, 03:24:05 PM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/13/wedding-bells-for-joran-van-der-sloot.html

Wedding Bells for Joran van der Sloot

The news came on Thursday when the official wedding announcement was published in classified section of the La Razon tabloid newspaper.  According to the announcement, van der Sloot will wed 24-year-old Leidy Carol Figueroa Uceda, an accountant who lives in Lima.  The wedding will take place at the Municipality of Ancon in a special section inside the walls of the Pidras Gordas-Ancon Penitentiary where van der Sloot is serving out a 28-year-sentence for murdering Flores.  By law, all intended couples must publish their marital edict ten days before they wed to give any one with just cause a chance to step forward and protest. The edict says “any persons that can express any legal impediment can denounce” the nuptials.

He may be a changed man now, but he is still a long way from being free.  When he completes his sentence in Peru, he could theoretically face extradition proceedings in the United States to serve his extortion sentence, though his lawyer Maximo Altez told The Daily Beast that the statue of limitations will have run out by then.   "He'll do nine years in prison and then will be set free on parole,” said Altez in Peru.  “He may get a reduction awarded by his studies. In any case, he'll have to finish his 28-year sentence in Peru so the statute of limitations in the state of Arizona will kick-in when he finishes his sentence here and he won't be extradited to the U.S."

Now all van der Sloot and his bride-to-be have to do is wait out the ten days to see if anyone objects.  If all goes forward, the wedding will be attended by two invited guests and a handful of prison inmates.  “If no one objects, he will be granted license to marry,” Altez said, adding that they will have to present a request to the prison director to set a definitive date to hold the ceremony inside the prison. He will then hire a car to take the notary public to the prison on the day of the wedding.

The most likely people to object are Holloway’s parents, who so far have not commented on the impending nuptials, and Flores’s father, who has said that he wants the man who killed his daughter to die in prison. "He murdered a girl who is the daughter of an influential entrepreneur of Peru,” said Altez. “I understand the father because of the pain he carries and naturally, he would oppose Joran's parole. We are aware that he will be there to oppose that and complicate it as much as possible. He hasn't said anything about the marriage, though. I don't think that's something that would worry him anyway. I think he's more interested in keeping Joran behind bars."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 13, 2014, 03:32:50 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: June 14, 2014, 05:23:33 PM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/joran-mag-trouwen

Google translation

3 hours 19 minutes ago
Joran may marry

The forthcoming marriage do arise. Several eyebrows Critics say it is a clever trick to prevent Joran. Extradition to the U.S. The marriage does not give Joran more privileges in prison.

See the marriage of Joran and Leidy official publication. Below

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 15, 2014, 11:45:04 AM »

http://www.americatv.com.pe/noticias/actualidad/futura-esposa-joran-van-der-sloot-habria-viajado-aruba-n140864?href=hft

Google translation

14 hours ago | 20:02 p.m.
Future wife of Joran Van der Sloot would have traveled to Aruba

In less than two months would be marrying within the Piedras Gordas prison. Joran Van der Sloot and Carol Figueroa Uceda Leydi will become husband and wife.

However, before the expected link, the bride would have made a trip to Aruba to meet his future in-laws, as shown in photographs.

Figueroa said in his images that was in the paradise island, the temperature was very high and the people were very friendly.

In some of the photos Hugen Anita, mother sentenced for the murder of Stephany Flores, which demonstrate the close relationship between the two appears.

The young bride also posted on his Facebook album with gifts that would have made Van Der Sloot from prison.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: June 15, 2014, 12:55:48 PM »

If she's not careful she'll get a chance to meet her father in law   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 15, 2014, 01:14:01 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: June 15, 2014, 01:48:32 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.