March 28, 2024, 09:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658106 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: July 20, 2014, 11:35:20 AM »

Congrats KTF! 

Congrats from me too KTF!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: July 20, 2014, 11:37:07 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: July 20, 2014, 01:09:56 PM »

Congratulations KTF!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 20, 2014, 08:18:04 PM »

KTF, thank you for sharing the news of your upcoming graduation in December from the University of Washington!
Congratulations! 
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #604 on: July 20, 2014, 08:28:59 PM »

Congrats KTF! 

Good Job KTF

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 21, 2014, 11:58:34 AM »

Congrats WTF (in advance)!!

Does anyone else think that hunger strikes are funny?? Go ahead and kill yourself - that solves everyone's problems!  Monkey Devil!

It is the equivalent of a little kid holding bis breath until he turns blue.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: July 21, 2014, 05:53:49 PM »

Does anyone else think that hunger strikes are funny?? Go ahead and kill yourself - that solves everyone's problems!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 21, 2014, 07:37:36 PM »

True!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 22, 2014, 01:00:17 AM »

Thanks, to all the Monkey's! Natalee's situation has been crossing my mind, more so this quarter, as I'm taking Human Rights Law. Next quarter I will be taking International Human Rights, so Natalee will again be on my mind. Hope all is well with everyone and God is blessing you all. He is doing amazing things in my life!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: July 22, 2014, 08:58:55 AM »

Thanks, to all the Monkey's! Natalee's situation has been crossing my mind, more so this quarter, as I'm taking Human Rights Law. Next quarter I will be taking International Human Rights, so Natalee will again be on my mind. Hope all is well with everyone and God is blessing you all. He is doing amazing things in my life!

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHFAITH

an angelic monkey

Heavens to Betsy!!! I just noticed I addressed you as "WTF"!!!! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 22, 2014, 10:57:48 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHFAITH

an angelic monkey

Freudian slip, no?   Monkey Devil!  Naw!  I noticed that when you posted it Wreck and I thought maybe you were just teasing KTF.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 22, 2014, 05:20:29 PM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHFAITH

an angelic monkey

Freudian slip, no?   Monkey Devil!  Naw!  I noticed that when you posted it Wreck and I thought maybe you were just teasing KTF.   

Ha Ha - I noticed it too but was too embarassed to bring it to anyone's attention.

Too funny - too too funny!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 22, 2014, 06:54:40 PM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHFAITH

an angelic monkey

I responded to your post and never noticed it!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 22, 2014, 09:25:15 PM »

Me too  Monkey Devil!
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: July 22, 2014, 10:44:37 PM »

Hi, Y'all!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: July 22, 2014, 11:26:35 PM »

Hi, Y'all!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: July 23, 2014, 08:55:37 AM »

Hi, Y'all!

Darleen!  I was just thinking about you the other day!  How are you? 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 23, 2014, 12:21:22 PM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHFAITH

an angelic monkey

Wreck, no worries. My parents are thinking the same thing. WTF, after all these years? It's never too late. I see Urine is still being as douchey as ever. Sometimes we have to depend on time to take care of justice, and I still stand steadfast, in the fact that it will come when Urine least expects it. You have to be patient, just like Patty Hewes!

IT'S COMING URINE

AND YOU WON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TOO WHEN

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: July 23, 2014, 05:27:24 PM »

Hi, Y'all!

Good to see you!

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 24, 2014, 05:00:41 PM »

Hey, Klaasend (and Muffy and TexasMom), I'm good.  Tiara all shiny and everything.  Great to see y'all are still around.  Email me anytime.  Best to y'all always!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.