March 28, 2024, 04:46:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658073 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: August 03, 2014, 01:16:40 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: August 04, 2014, 12:16:32 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/188663-enormous-development-in-judicial-field-despite-limited-means

'Enormous development in judicial field despite limited means'    
Thursday, 31 July 2014 10:20

ORANGE CITY - Today is the last workday of field officer of Justice, Peter Blanken. It's exactly five years That he's living and working on the island. In part one of a final interview the Amigoe talks with the field officer about his experience on the island. "Despite the own limits, zoals Limited Financial Means, Aruba is doing very well in the judicial field and no matter how difficultness, mostly meets the strict quality requirement from the Netherlands and Europe."

By our reporter

Jack Eliene Geeveston

"I've had a fantastic time," Blanken said. "But now it's time to turn the switch." Back to the Netherlands - to the busy commuter traffic and the rain - where he will set to work as solicitor general. But, Whites Emphasized, "working every place has its charm."

Emotional drama

"Cases are not solved That will always stick in my mind," Blanken said when asked about his most impressive experience in the past five years. "For example, the murder of Castro Poentje three years ago." Television presenter and journalist investigation Castro was found dead in his own garden in December 2010; he been shot dead. had There's still no trace of the perpetrator or perpetrators. But the case That by far made the most impression on Whites is the shooting incident at the Renaissance Mall on February 2012 when members of the special squad had shot dead two suspects, who later on Appeared to have been unarmed. "That bullets from the special squad had ended the lives of two people was a terrible tragedy. Emotions played a huge role in this case; Arose dissension in the society. "Apart from the drama, the investigation was very fascinating, and of course, the final decision not to prosecute the police officers. "I had to explain this to the relatives and through a press conference usefull to the people of Aruba. Although the next-of-kin not filed a compliant with the Communal Court, they had started a procedure for damages; it's still in the minds of the victim's family. "

Later this week the Daily Herald will publish part two of the final interview with elaborate field officer Peter Blanken.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: August 04, 2014, 12:20:46 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/188799-zaak-nog-open-maar-onderzoek-ligt-stil&usg=ALkJrhjlNoy-8KxBkAe5WEMj7kGKz8siRA

Google translation:

"Case Robyn Gardner still open but research is still"
Saturday, August 2, 2014 12:16

ORANGE CITY - The case of the disappeared in Aruba in 2011, American Robyn Gardner is formally still open but the investigation into the disappearance - and presumed dead - the woman has stopped ....
Read more ...

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: August 05, 2014, 12:20:58 PM »

Busted! 

http://trome.pe/actualidad/joran-van-der-sloot-tenia-moderno-celular-su-poder-2017438

Google translation

Monday July 28, 2014 | 18:23
Joran van der Sloot was modern in cellular power!

A Modern cell he was seized, the morning of Monday, July 28, Dutch Joran van der Sloot in his cell the Criminal Ancon I (Piedras Gordas) in an operation between officers of the National Police and officials of the INPE. 

The operation was performed when all heard the Message to the Nation by President Ollanta Humala. "When the police and INPE personnel entered the Pavilion No.7 found seven prisoners talking on cell phones, including Joran van der Sloot, who was presumed had been using the device to play the lottery," said a source, as Trome reported July 10.

With the authorities in that flag, proceeded to review the technological device, finding your contacts, the number of his lawyer, his wife and an official of the Consulate of Netherlands in Peru.

"The cell was made of diposición authorities turn. The INPE is requesting the lifting of the secrecy of communications in order to know what people outside had contact with the convicts who knew and possession of prohibited items, "the source told Trome.

Where does he get the money from? How does he always get the "preferred treatment?" Something stinks in Peru!

Challapalca him!
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: August 05, 2014, 08:22:44 PM »

I'm off the current subject,but I am curious to know if anyone else saw the photo of Valentijn and Theresa Caputo on his Facebook a few weeks ago? I asked Theresa on her facebook if she knew his brother Joran killed Stephanie and is accused of killing Natalee. She deleted me twice. Anyone out there have any info on this? I was curious if Valentijn was seeing her for a personal reading. Kinda fishy that she deleted me.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: August 06, 2014, 07:49:13 PM »

I'm off the current subject,but I am curious to know if anyone else saw the photo of Valentijn and Theresa Caputo on his Facebook a few weeks ago? I asked Theresa on her facebook if she knew his brother Joran killed Stephanie and is accused of killing Natalee. She deleted me twice. Anyone out there have any info on this? I was curious if Valentijn was seeing her for a personal reading. Kinda fishy that she deleted me.

It's been a while, but I saw a post or picture that said he was going to her show iirc.

Looks like they could be connected through the Super Artists entertainment agency.

http://www.superartists.com/theresa-caputo

http://www.superartists.com/author/valentijn-sloot

From Google search:

Valentijn Sloot | LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com/pub/valentijn-sloot/22/b28/8b0?trk=pub-pbmap
Los Angeles, California - ‎Agent at Super Artists, Inc.

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Valentijn-Sloot/1871764456

Valentijn Sloot
Agent
Phone: (310) ***-****  HQ Phone
Email: v***@***.com
Super Artists, Inc.
2910 Main St., FL 2
Santa Monica, California 90405
United States
Company Description: Super Artists, Inc. is a full-service entertainment agency providing clients a home for bookings that span national and worldwide tours, corporate engagements, and...   more

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: August 06, 2014, 08:14:00 PM »

http://instagram.com/valentijnhere?modal=true

valentijnhere
3 weeks ago · Bel-Air Country Club
#SocialTV Summit

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: August 06, 2014, 08:24:28 PM »

I hope Joran uses some of his internet time to look in on Valentijn.   

Don't you know it just eats him up inside.   Monkey Devil! 

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #648 on: August 06, 2014, 09:23:47 PM »

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: August 06, 2014, 10:25:34 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Hi SuzyQ!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: August 07, 2014, 08:22:17 PM »

http://bronxville.dailyvoice.com/neighbors/happy-birthday-bronxville-s-john-quinlan-kelly

Happy Birthday To Bronxville’s John Quinlan Kelly
by Daily Voice Neighbors 07/31/14

BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Bronxville’s John Quinlan Kelly!

John Quinlan Kelly, a long time Bronxville resident, turns 61 on Thursday.

Kelly, a New York City attorney specializing in high-profile wrongful death cases, was born July 31, 1953, in Evanston, Ill. He received a bachelor of arts degree from Georgetown University and his J.D. from Suffolk University. He was admitted to the bar in 1981. He served as an assistant prosecutor in the Queens District Attorney's Office before going into private practice.

Some of his notable cases include the following.

Estate of Nicole Brown Simpson versus O.J. Simpson.
    Attorney for Beth Holloway Twitty in Natalie Holloway disappearance.

Yes!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: August 07, 2014, 08:23:33 PM »

See how adorable I looked!!  I didn't even need that tiara.  (You are probably the only person in the world who could have found that picture!  Thanks for the memory.)

You're very welcome!  I always liked that avatar, even without the tiara.  That smiling stick figure is so cute!

I agree!!       Hey Darleen!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: August 07, 2014, 08:26:30 PM »

You must have hit a nerve---that means she knows, in my view.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #653 on: August 07, 2014, 11:03:41 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Hi SuzyQ!!   

Hi Muffy

2 4 1
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: August 10, 2014, 02:49:08 PM »

I was in San Diego for two years  & often up to LA to visit clients. Makes me ill to think Joran's kin are earning a living there promoting talent. Very loose definition of the word 

to Klaas, TexasMom, Muffy & San

I 'see' Darlene came by looking for her tiara - leave it to Klaas to find it 

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: August 10, 2014, 02:49:58 PM »

where did that canadian flag come from in my previous post???????????????

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: August 10, 2014, 03:41:01 PM »

where did that canadian flag come from in my previous post???????????????

Hi none!  It's good to see you.  Hope all is well with you and your family.   

I was scratching my head when you had the Canadian flag there in your post.     Then I saw your second post wondering how it got there.  Maybe it's gremlins.  I've had things like that happen.  One possible explanation would be you picked up the Canadian flag icon with your mouse when you were intending to only use  the
  icon.  Or it could be gremlins... 

I'm not a fan of any of the Sloots, particularly the immediate family.  Frankly, I believe each and every one of them (even the one that seems more normal) either helped obstruct, cover up, lie or have some kind of knowledge of what happened to Natalee.  I just don't believe anyone could live in the same house and keep all those secrets. Even if one overheard something or saw something, it may have helped Natalee or her family.  I don't expect any of them to have an attack on conscience though.  JMHO

No free passes with the Sloots in my book. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: August 10, 2014, 04:36:29 PM »

I was in San Diego for two years  & often up to LA to visit clients. Makes me ill to think Joran's kin are earning a living there promoting talent. Very loose definition of the word 

to Klaas, TexasMom, Muffy & San

I 'see' Darlene came by looking for her tiara - leave it to Klaas to find it 

Great to see you nonesuche!   

Makes me ill too.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: August 10, 2014, 04:40:43 PM »

I'm not a fan of any of the Sloots, particularly the immediate family.  Frankly, I believe each and every one of them (even the one that seems more normal) either helped obstruct, cover up, lie or have some kind of knowledge of what happened to Natalee.  I just don't believe anyone could live in the same house and keep all those secrets. Even if one overheard something or saw something, it may have helped Natalee or her family.  I don't expect any of them to have an attack on conscience though.  JMHO

No free passes with the Sloots in my book. 

Absolutely, I agree!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: August 15, 2014, 08:57:59 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/joran-van-der-sloot-ties-knot-peru-prison-155733482.html
Joran van der Sloot gets married in Peru prison. (Reuters)

Joran van der Sloot gets married in Peru prison
The prime suspect in Natalee Holloway's 2005 disappearance gets hitched to his pregnant girlfriend.  Remains locked up until 2038 »

This is the way I see things, I welcome anyone showing me where my thinking differs from theirs.

Joran, once again, ends up taking advantage of the system.  Even without marrying his pregnant girlfriend, he already had the right to have conjugal visits with this woman.  Joran is managing to live the high life in prison while Natalee and Stephany's loved ones continue to suffer from their losses; the way he lives is one huge continuous slap in the faces of the families of his victims. 

Marrying Leidy only gives the baby his last name.  Whether he marries her or not, he still gets to have sex with her and maintain their relationship, nothing really changes.  He courted a woman without spending a dime, not many people can say that.  His room and board are paid for, his meals are paid for, nothing was or is paid for by him, while people who are not in prison struggle to maintain these very things.  Everything was paid for by the good people of Peru, including his medical and dental while hard working people struggle to pay for and get the insurance and medical procedures they desperately need. 

What is the difference whether he marries her or not?  He already 'got the cow for free' without 'paying for the milk.'  Even if they get married, he still gets sent to the US to answer to his crimes against Beth.  That does not change from what I understand.  The only truly innocent person here is his baby and now s/he gets to be part of a family and at least has the illusion that his/her parents loved each other.  The main problem with this is his/her father has one of the worst criminal minds.  He has no conscience and everyone who sees his child's name will ostracize the poor kid.  What parent is going to want his/her child to be mixed up with that family? 

Either way the child loses.  I did not realize how important a father was to the child until I heard kids talking about their missing parent.  If the parent is deceased, they make up stories in their minds about a perfect parent they are missing out on knowing.  I hear children talking about a parent they never met, giving them almost god-like characteristics and day dreaming about the parent showing up one day, whisking them away, and taking them off to their castle (or whatever dream of rescue the children have going on in their minds that day.  The real loser in all this is the child of Van der Sloot.  She should have kept her Van der Slit closed. 

The child is the one who is not being thought about in the situation and if Joran's wife had any compassion for her child, she would give him/her up for adoption.  How does anyone expect Joran's child to have a decent life?  It is not going to happen.  She can have all the sex she wants with Joran, just don't let any innocent children get hurt.  They are the innocent ones who are going to have to pay for his crimes.  Obviously, his wife is no great judge of character.  Until she can make better choices, she should not have kids.

I do not expect this marriage to last.  I think she has some sort of romantic fantasy playing in her head where she changes Joran from his evil ways and turns him into a good guy.  His brain is wired to be evil, to be violent, to be a liar, and to be a murderer if he does not get his way.  Why he, a multiple murderer, is allowed to live the life he is living off the backs of hard-working people from Peru is beyond what I can comprehend.  They will be divorced when the paint from the delusional picture she is painting begins to dry, crack, and fade.

God bless the little one she is carrying.  This infant will be carrying the weight of his/her mother's poor decisions for the rest of his/her life.  So very sad.  Joran ruins everyone he touches.

He has some motive in this - bet on it!
She is no better. She was having sex ewwwww with that small pecker in a prison no less that has a nasty hole in the floor for his poop. The smell alone would have run most decent common sense woman off. Well, I guess maybe not Mary. 

28 years is a long time to raise a child alone and wait for her babies daddy to get out. Oh yeah, he won't be getting out, he'll then be extradited to the U.S.

Hope his baby daughter never goes through the computer and finds the name Natalee Holloway!

I agree, I also feel he has a reason for this.  How many political candidates do you see that have pictures of their families that show what a great family wo/man they are.  Just because you procreate does not make you a good person, but a lot of people are wired to believe that or at least it makes them look better in the eyes of some constituents.  I wonder if this is his reasoning.

I think she suffers from low self esteem at the best and maybe mental illness or in some way has a capacity that she is not able to think clearly.  I hope she never disagrees with anything he does, including having other women.  Like a car-accident, Joran is irresistible to more people than I would care to admit.

Of course his child will Google (or whatever venue is used for looking up your name at the time), so will her classmates, and so will her classmates parents.  Right from the beginning, this child will be hounded and followed by the press.  She has no hope of a 'normal' life.  She will be dragged along from the beginning to visit her sperm donor in the smelly hole he resides in.  What kind of life will this child have?  Her mother is not a strong woman, what if this baby girl disagrees with her father or starts to blame him for the poor life she leads and her life will not be pretty.  I don't usually step in with my opinion about a woman and her child, but surely she should give this poor little girl a better home if she insists on continuing on with the father of this child. 

If not, surely child protective services or their counterpart will take pity on this poor little girl and remove her from the home of a woman who is clearly making horrible choices that the child will have to live with for the rest of her life.  She will be tried and convicted over and over again in the eyes of the people and the press.  Every tantrum she throws will be over-analyzed and she will not have a moment's peace.  Surely, someone will have a heart and talk to this woman about what she is doing not only to herself, she is an adult, after all, although she is an adult in need of therapy and lots of it, from a well-trained counselor, but also the innocent baby who is from here on out is going to be thought of as the spawn of the devil. 

No matter what, she does not have a chance, especially with a mother who now has proven, by her actions, she will not protect her daughter both from a convicted murdered and suspected multi-murderer, among many other crimes.  At the very least the actions of this child will be a self-fulfilling prophecy, and the people of the world will have brainwashed this innocent child into believing she is the spawn of the devil, no matter what anyone tells her.  This baby will be the one who suffers and she will suffer painfully and cruelly.  Her life is marked.  I hope her mother gives her to a loving home, so that she will not be used as a pawn in her father's scheming plot, whatever it may be.

I cannot get this little one out of my mind.  A child is an innocent.  She is about to have a life of hell that her mother has the power to prevent, if her mother has any true power at all, which I doubt.  She too is a pawn that is being manipulated by the schemer.  Trouble is, his plan, as always will be thwarted by his temper and this child will have been sacrificed in vain.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.