March 28, 2024, 03:30:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658150 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: August 31, 2014, 11:49:51 AM »

From the video at the link where Joran recorded his claim that he was "set up" by the warden.

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/ciudad/trasladan-joran-van-der-sloot-al-penal-challapalca-noticia-1752046

Someone else is always to blame for his troubles.   

The Mohawk is a fitting look for him, it goes with his psychopathic personality 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: August 31, 2014, 12:09:36 PM »

It's all about choices.  Joran could have chosen differently in so many ways over so many years.  This is no different, except he has just started getting the consequences he deserves.  JMHO   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: August 31, 2014, 12:12:22 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/08/28/daily-commentary-thursday-august-28-2014-convicted-murdered-joran-van-der-sloot-transferred-to-notorious-peru-prison/

Daily Commentary – Thursday, August 28, 2014 – Convicted Murdered Joran van der Sloot Transferred to Notorious Peru Prison

Sloot was transferred after threatening to kill his warden after he was found to have an illegal cell phone in his cell. He has been transferred to Peru’s Challapalca Penitentiary

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 01, 2014, 03:18:04 PM »

LIMA – At least 17 prisoners escaped Sunday morning from the Challapalca prison, in Peru’s Puno region, after allegedly taking some of their guards hostage,
http://laht.com/article.asp?CategoryId=14095&ArticleId=471819

Even if you do escape - long ways to civilization

Photo cource: http://gaddafi.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=recent

Challapalca Prison, which is a penitentiary situated more than 4,600 meters above sea level, between the departments of Tacna and Puno, in the Andean Cordillera, near Peru’s border with Bolivia. 
In that same report, the Commission noted: some prisons, such as those at Challapalca and Yanamayo, are in totally inhospitable places, both cold and geographically isolated.  This makes it very difficult, in practice, for relatives to visit, because of the distance and other related obstacles.  In addition, the conditions of detention of many detainees are excessively severe, as they are practically not allowed to spend time in the yard nor to do physical exercise.[4] (Air is thin)
http://www.cidh.oas.org/countryrep/challapalca.eng/report.htm

MAYBE JORAN WILL DESIRE MAKING A DEAL NOW TO TELL BETH WHERE AND WHAT HE DID WITH NATALEE!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 02, 2014, 10:33:17 AM »

This was probably posted already.  This was in the headlines of the NY Daily News:

Joran Van der Sloot, suspect in Natalee Holloway disappearance, films self in jail: ‘I am making this video for my own security’

The 27-year-old convicted killer was transferred to a maximum security prison last month and quickly went on a hunger strike to protest the jail's conditions. The Dutch citizen is serving 28 years in prison for killing a Peruvian business student in 2010 and is the prime suspect in Holloway's 2005 disappearance.

BY MEG WAGNER  NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Tuesday, September 2, 2014, 9:23 AM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/watch-joran-van-der-sloot-films-jail-article-1.1924567#ixzz3CAbBxCV7
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/watch-joran-van-der-sloot-films-jail-article-1.1924567
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 02, 2014, 10:34:41 AM »

The sporter isn't looking too well lately.  My heart is bleeding for him (NOT).
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: September 02, 2014, 11:21:56 AM »

Island boy is not likely to be feeling well at 15,700 ft with or without food.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: September 02, 2014, 06:16:55 PM »

Video of Joran being checked into his new prison:
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 02, 2014, 08:40:19 PM »

<iframe frameborder="0" width="698" height="503" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1117085.html" ></iframe>
When I first looked at the pictures, I thought the guards were wearing masks for anonymity, then realized it was too keep warm!! They all have coats and ear muffs on!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: September 02, 2014, 09:28:50 PM »

<iframe frameborder="0" width="698" height="503" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1117085.html" ></iframe>
When I first looked at the pictures, I thought the guards were wearing masks for anonymity, then realized it was too keep warm!! They all have coats and ear muffs on!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Joran is chillin' like a villain.  Literally!!   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 02, 2014, 11:54:50 PM »

Did ya'll notice his little pony tails?!   

Maybe he grew those out for his wedding.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: September 02, 2014, 11:56:02 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: September 03, 2014, 12:01:52 AM »

Mine either, San!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: September 03, 2014, 12:06:19 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 03, 2014, 05:37:43 PM »

Joran is fasting to get rid of that stomach on him
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: September 03, 2014, 06:55:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english

Translations

Thursday, 28 August 2014 00:00

Unfortunately we will no longer be able to offer translations of Amigoe articles on our website. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: September 03, 2014, 07:25:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english

Translations

Thursday, 28 August 2014 00:00

Unfortunately we will no longer be able to offer translations of Amigoe articles on our website. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

The good news is that Dutch isn't that hard to run through the translator.  Better than Pap 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: September 04, 2014, 02:57:54 PM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/04-09-2014/joran-van-der-sloot-se-comunicaba-con-funcionaria-de-su-embajada

Google translation

Joran Van der Sloot communicated with embassy official
Thursday, September 4, 2014 | 24:41

After the operation of requisition in prison Piedras Gordas, in which it was discovered that the murderer Joran van der Sloot had a cell phone with internet access, authorities Dirincri reported that it was connected to an official of the Embassy their country.

This revelation published by Masks shows that the murderer of Peruvian Stephanie Flores, in 2010, mocked the security WhatsApp talking with his wife, Lady Figueroa and his lawyer Máximo Highness, daily.

In addition, he was on the phone and chat with Patricia Anavitarte, the assistant consular affairs at the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Lima, as confirmed by an official of that publication Dirincri.

Suspected wife was Dutch, which introduced the cellular model iPhone, criminal "maximum security," why, he was transferred overseas to Challapalca in Puno.

So far it is also investigating whether the alleged murderer of American teenager Natalee Holloway, contacted some other officer of the embassy.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 04, 2014, 03:57:37 PM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/joran-van-der-sloot-zet-hongerstaking-door

Google translation

1 hour 58 minutes ago
Joran van der Sloot put hunger strike by

Joran van der Sloot has been more than ten days on hunger strike. According to sources from RTL Boulevard goes badly with him.

Joran demands that he be returned to his old cell. His lawyer Máximo Altez, who says that the warden be disseminated lies, has filed a complaint. But prison spokesman has said that the Dutchman should remain in prison. In southern Peru at least six months

Hunger Strikers can sustain quite long, but the circumstances in which Joran van der Sloot stuck are very poor. At night it can get to 20 degrees below zero. He is available 24 hours a day on his cell.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 04, 2014, 07:15:51 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/3861840/joran-van-sloot-zeker-half-jaar-in-strafgevangenis.html

Google translation

published:       August 27, 2014 06:50
Last update:    August 27, 2014 07:36
Joran van der Sloot certainly half years in prison

Joran van der Sloot stay at least six months in Challapalca prison as punishment.

That leaves a spokesman for the prison authority INPE know. "It's not just his phone ownership. His behavior has deteriorated," said a spokeswoman.

The Dutchman was Friday morning of the Piedras Gordas prison in Lima transferred to the Challapalca prison in southern Peru. The immediate reason was that he was recently caught again having a cell phone, which is not allowed in his possession.

Saturday is Van der Sloot, according to his lawyer began a hunger strike in protest against the transfer. "Joran do not eat until he is replaced," said lawyer Maximo Altez. "It's a prison. His pregnant wife can not visit him there now."

The INPE spokesman says not to be of the hunger strike aware but states that inmates who opt come to be under medical supervision. "We can not force them to eat. This is on the detainee himself," said a spokeswoman.

The prison authority looks after six months or behavior of Van der Sloot has been improved, and decide whether he returns to the Piedras Gordas prison. 

He was one fat happy cat in the Punto Gordos system.  Now they finally Challapaccad him, and instead of being a model inmate to get sent back sooner, he decides to go on a hunger strike.  His mind is messed up, go ahead see what I can do here, I can hurt myself.  Make yourself so sick Joran that you DIE!  Weaken that immune system, deteriorate your heart muscles......

Challapalca him!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.