April 26, 2024, 05:18:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 660543 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 24, 2014, 02:43:54 PM »

He is "fixed"???

We wish he had been fixed.
Beat me to it!!!  Monkey Devil! If he was "fixed" she wouldn't be having little "Dushi" --- on second thought, it probably isn't his anyways.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 24, 2014, 04:50:25 PM »

In the picture, she is posing with one of the gifts from jvs.

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/jorans-kind-gaat-dushi-heten-ik-word-de-beste-vader-van-de-wereld

Google translation

September 23, 2014 17:53
Joran child goes Dushi called: "I'm the best dad in the world '

Joran van der Sloot is still trapped in the infamous Challapalcagevangenis, Leidy and his wife is about to give birth. Against RTL Boulevard, she says that the baby will be called Dushi Trudie.

"Dushi I thought," said Leidy, 'it means' sweet' in Papiamento. "Trudie has chosen Joran, named after the grandmother of Joran. The girl will probably be born this week.

Leidy was last week's visit by a British journalist from The Mail Online. He photographed her against him and she did her full story. They also showed that Joran wrote her love letters, see. In one of the notes he says about his upcoming fatherhood: "I want you to know that I am the best father in the world, like my own father."

"I'm not a monster '
RTL Boulevard Leidy says she wants to know that Joran 'not a monster' is the world. "People judge him when they do not know him. If you know him better, you know he is a sensitive and sweet guy., I know that he has someone slain, but he is now fixed."

SEE ALSO: Interview with Joran van last year: "I'm sick of myself '

Leidy (see picture), which this week is calculated, has hope for a good future. But she is very concerned about the current situation of her husband. He is in a prison where conditions are very poor. It is Joran on hunger strike. It would not go too well with him, he's very sick.

Here's a quarter, call someone who cares.

Challapalca him!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 24, 2014, 05:18:52 PM »

I won't even mention how they mis-spelled "Dushi." .................. an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: September 24, 2014, 05:30:37 PM »

It's quite amazing there is such an impressive arts and crafts program at such a notorious prison.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: September 24, 2014, 06:19:42 PM »

It's quite amazing there is such an impressive arts and crafts program at such a notorious prison.    

And how he gets them all to her?

Is this situation messed up or what?

But... He is in prison.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #785 on: September 24, 2014, 09:38:56 PM »

In the picture, she is posing with one of the gifts from jvs.

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/jorans-kind-gaat-dushi-heten-ik-word-de-beste-vader-van-de-wereld

Google translation

September 23, 2014 17:53
Joran child goes Dushi called: "I'm the best dad in the world '

Joran van der Sloot is still trapped in the infamous Challapalcagevangenis, Leidy and his wife is about to give birth. Against RTL Boulevard, she says that the baby will be called Dushi Trudie.

"Dushi I thought," said Leidy, 'it means' sweet' in Papiamento. "Trudie has chosen Joran, named after the grandmother of Joran. The girl will probably be born this week.

Leidy was last week's visit by a British journalist from The Mail Online. He photographed her against him and she did her full story. They also showed that Joran wrote her love letters, see. In one of the notes he says about his upcoming fatherhood: "I want you to know that I am the best father in the world, like my own father."

"I'm not a monster '
RTL Boulevard Leidy says she wants to know that Joran 'not a monster' is the world. "People judge him when they do not know him. If you know him better, you know he is a sensitive and sweet guy., I know that he has someone slain, but he is now fixed."

SEE ALSO: Interview with Joran van last year: "I'm sick of myself '

Leidy (see picture), which this week is calculated, has hope for a good future. But she is very concerned about the current situation of her husband. He is in a prison where conditions are very poor. It is Joran on hunger strike. It would not go too well with him, he's very sick.

The picture of Joran in the background just makes it look really fake imo. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: September 24, 2014, 11:57:03 PM »

It's like his high school photo.  I think that's really odd. 
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 25, 2014, 08:00:40 AM »

It is odd. Him, her, this child conceived in prison, the publicity, he is just a wart on society.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 25, 2014, 08:13:44 AM »

It kind of looks like Joran's photo was photo shopped in there.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 25, 2014, 12:11:49 PM »

It is odd. Him, her, this child conceived in prison, the publicity, he is just a wart on society.

Challapalca him!
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: September 25, 2014, 05:01:58 PM »

Please Peru keep him right where he is and punch him once for me

Why is Leidy showing the note from Joran that says 'go sell stories and keep my nothing name in the press'

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: September 25, 2014, 05:03:27 PM »

Why is Leidy showing the note from Joran that says 'go sell stories and keep my nothing name in the press'

Why ISNT ... Sorry

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: September 25, 2014, 05:59:31 PM »

Yes it does
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: September 25, 2014, 05:59:58 PM »

Why ISNT ... Sorry
Monkey Devil!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: September 25, 2014, 06:56:57 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765337/Joran-Van-der-Sloot-claims-s-beaten-chains-notorious-Peruvian-jail-s-worse-Guantanamo-Killer-cried-arms-pregnant-wife-sent-reveals.html

Joran Van der Sloot claims he's been beaten and put in chains in notorious Peruvian jail that's 'worse than Guantanamo': Pregnant wife reveals killer 'cried in her arms' after being sent there

Killer was moved to maximum security jail after threatening to kill warden
Pregnant wife, Leidy Figueroa, said he is close to breaking point and on hunger strike. He can't use cell phone or have conjugal visits
MailOnline shown pleading letter he wanted handed to the Dutch Embassy
She said she saw him three weeks ago and 'when I saw him he cried in my arms, and he asked me to help him, I held him and we prayed'
When she last saw him, 'his body and back were badly bruised, his face and nose swollen, his trousers and his shoes were ripped and he was dirty'
Warden at old jail told him that he's never get to see his newborn after birth
Believes he was 'set up' to break rules and be transferred from cushy jail

By Ryan Parry In Lima, Peru for MailOnline
Published: 08:19 EST, 25 September 2014  | Updated: 09:16 EST, 25 September 2014

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #795 on: September 25, 2014, 10:16:07 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765337/Joran-Van-der-Sloot-claims-s-beaten-chains-notorious-Peruvian-jail-s-worse-Guantanamo-Killer-cried-arms-pregnant-wife-sent-reveals.htm

Poor, poor Joran, I feel soooo sorry for him. Not

The jail - known to house problem prisoners - is feared by criminals across Peru for its harsh regime and grinding conditions. It has been the focus of many investigations for human rights abuses.

There is no regular electricity or running water, and temperatures most of the year hover around 33 degrees Fahrenheit in the day and as low as 20 degrees below zero at night. He and Leidy are no longer able to enjoy conjugal visits either.

Leidy, 25, said: 'There is no water, no electricity. There is no rehabilitation for Joran, no doctor no clinic. A doctor comes once every 15 days, that's it. There’s no internet like in the old prison, no workshops, so he can't paint or make his ceramics, that makes him very depressed.

'The guards are brutal and regularly beat the prisoners. I've heard some inmates have been beaten to death and their autopsy will say natural causes, I fear for Joran’s life.'

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 26, 2014, 07:03:18 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: September 26, 2014, 07:10:14 AM »

Now wouldn't that just be par for the course?!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 26, 2014, 04:39:21 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765337/Joran-Van-der-Sloot-claims-s-beaten-chains-notorious-Peruvian-jail-s-worse-Guantanamo-Killer-cried-arms-pregnant-wife-sent-reveals.html

Joran Van der Sloot claims he's been beaten and put in chains in notorious Peruvian jail that's 'worse than Guantanamo': Pregnant wife reveals killer 'cried in her arms' after being sent there

Pregnant wife, Leidy Figueroa, said he is close to breaking point and on hunger strike. He can't use cell phone or have conjugal visits
She said she saw him three weeks ago and 'when I saw him he cried in my arms, and he asked me to help him, I held him and we prayed'
When she last saw him, 'his body and back were badly bruised, his face and nose swollen, his trousers and his shoes were ripped and he was dirty'

Published: 08:19 EST, 25 September 2014  | Updated: 09:16 EST, 25 September 2014

If you ask me, he has it too good.  He's alive when he should be given the same fate as Stephany and Natalee.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: September 26, 2014, 07:30:32 PM »

If you ask me, he has it too good.  He's alive when he should be given the same fate as Stephany and Natalee.

I see your point, Klaas. BUT...

He needs to pay for his crimes of two murders and theN come to face to face with the Holloways in Birmingham. 

Let him pay his dues in Peru and then come state side.   JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.