March 28, 2024, 02:41:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658147 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 31, 2014, 05:53:33 PM »

Happy Birthday, Natalee.   
We will never give up! 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: November 01, 2014, 10:05:17 PM »

In that photo of Natalee her wholesome and innocent nature is so poignant. God bless her family, each birthday that passes must be so hard on each of them.

As for Joran he's exactly where he needs to be, a predator among predators.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #842 on: November 02, 2014, 08:31:33 AM »

http://trome.pe/actualidad/joran-van-der-sloot-habria-sido-apunalado-penal-challapalca-2028449?href=hflujo5

Google translation:

Joran van der Sloot had been stabbed in Challapalca

Saturday November 1, 2014 | 9:50

By: M. Beteta

The murderer of student Stephany Flores, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot , was allegedly stabbed during a brawl in criminal Challapalca, in Tacna, which is being held from August.

The lawyer for Van der Sloot, Maximum Highness said that this information was provided by the defendant's wife, Lady Figueroa , who came yesterday said fort to inquire about your partner.

The European was sent to Challapalca because criminal 'Stones fat', which he was held, he found a cell phone.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: November 02, 2014, 02:13:04 PM »

http://trome.pe/actualidad/joran-van-der-sloot-habria-sido-apunalado-penal-challapalca-2028449?href=hflujo5

Google translation:

Joran van der Sloot had been stabbed in Challapalca

Saturday November 1, 2014 | 9:50

By: M. Beteta

The murderer of student Stephany Flores, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot , was allegedly stabbed during a brawl in criminal Challapalca, in Tacna, which is being held from August.

The lawyer for Van der Sloot, Maximum Highness said that this information was provided by the defendant's wife, Lady Figueroa , who came yesterday said fort to inquire about your partner.

The European was sent to Challapalca because criminal 'Stones fat', which he was held, he found a cell phone.

I know this is a "bad" thought but...the karma train has come.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: November 02, 2014, 04:02:44 PM »

http://www.americatv.com.pe/noticias/actualidad/califican-mentirosa-compulsiva-esposa-joran-van-der-sloot-n158205?ref=hcron

Google translation

5 hours ago | 10:23 a.m.
Called "compulsive liar" a wife of Joran van der Sloot

The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), Jose Luis Perez Guadalupe, denied that Joran van der Sloot, the student murderer of Stephany Flores, was stabbed in the criminal Challapalca, in Tacna, which is being held from August.

"This news gives his wife (Lady Figueroa), it was inevitable that at some point out the complex personality of the lady (...) No girl in her right mind is going to maximum security prison and marries the greatest murderer of criminal, to begin, "Guadalupe said.

[READ: Joran Van Der Sloot married in the prison Piedras Gordas I]

He also said it is not the first time that Lady Figueroa disseminates related to alleged assault against Joran van der Sloot into the criminal news, which so far have proved false.

"We are facing a lying and not lying the first time (...) It is a compulsive liar," he added.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: November 02, 2014, 05:11:34 PM »

Being that they are BOTH compulsive liars - are we sure the baby is his in the first place???

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: November 02, 2014, 08:19:27 PM »

Being that they are BOTH compulsive liars - are we sure the baby is his in the first place???

IMO, no. 

So many lies over the years, and Maximo Altez right in the middle of them all iirc.

Anything to keep the monster in the news, and torment the victim's families?   

They tried to act like her first one was his too.

The neighbors know who comes and goes.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13798.msg1588535#msg1588535

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-joran-van-der-sloot-set-to-be-married/

They bride-to-be could not be reached by reporters from the local TV station Frecuencia Latina, but a neighbor told them that he doubts Van Der Sloot is the father of Figueroa's child, according to the Peruvian newspaper La Prensa.

IIRC, Leidy was supposedly expecting his child at this time too, but it never came to pass!

http://www.elsevier.nl/Nederland/nieuws/2012/10/Van-der-Sloot-heeft-al-een-kind-met-Peruaanse-vriendin-ELSEVIER351651W/

The child Dutchman Joran van der Sloot would expect is not his first child. According to sources in jail he already has a son with his Peruvian girlfriend Leidy Figueroa Uceda.

Reported that the Peruvian news website trome.pe based on insiders. It would be a child of about two years old. Uceda visits Van der Sloot once a month with the child. Son Monday unveiled De Telegraaf that Van der Sloot would be the father. His lawyer Máximo Altez confirmed across the newspaper and also Van der Sloot himself acknowledged the news. The 23-year-old Uceda visited the prison on Father's Day with the boy Mathias. The source said that Van der Sloot, who has been sentenced to 28 years in prison for the murder of Peruvian Stephany Flores, the boy introduced himself as his son. Chance Van der Sloot and Uceda make no secret of their relationship. On the Facebook page of the young woman she regularly publishes messages with the message that it lacks the Dutchman. She says he has learned from his mistakes and deserves a second chance. There were more than a year ago, reports that Van der Sloot father would have been, but were dismissed as gossip.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765273/Pregnant-wife-killer-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-tells-MailOnline-interview-He-s-no-monster-kind-gentle-sensitive-He-d-never-hurt.html

Pregnant wife of killer Joran Van der Sloot tells MailOnline in her first interview: 'He's no monster... he is kind and sensitive. He'd never hurt me'

By RYAN PARRY IN LIMA, PERU FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 07:40 EST, 23 September 2014 | UPDATED: 11:14 EST, 23 September 2014

The nine-months pregnant wife of Joran Van der Sloot has spoken for the first time to insist that he is 'gentle, sensitive, kind' and 'no monster', despite being a convicted murderer and the suspect in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Peruvian trainee accountant Leidy Figueroa – who married the killer in July – insisted her husband has changed since they started an unlikely prison romance four years ago.

Van der Sloot goes on to say that he's confident Leidy will finish her studies and that her three-year-old son Mathias (from a previous relationship) will attend a good school, adding: 'None of you will ever be lacking anything'.

MailOnline was shown the letters at Leidy's tiny two-bedroom rented apartment in Peru's capital city Lima.

Interview months earlier:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joran-van-der-sloots-bride-to-be-speaks-to-cbs-news-crimesider/

By LEA SEREN AND DOUG LONGHINI CBS NEWS May 13, 2014, 3:17 PM

Joran van der Sloot's bride-to-be speaks to "Crimesider"

Figueroa has recently bought a house near the prison, and says she is five months pregnant with van der Sloot's child; the baby is due in September.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: November 03, 2014, 11:39:52 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/11/03/joran-van-der-sloot-prison-stabbed-natalee-holloway/18405807/

Report: Joran van der Sloot stabbed twice in prison
11:44 a.m. EST November 3, 20

Joran van der Sloot, a key suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, was stabbed and seriously injured in the Peruvian prison where he is serving 28 years for murder, according to his lawyer and his wife.

Máximo Altez, his attorney, told RTL Boulevard Monday that his client had suffered "wounds that are definitely two inches deep."

Van der Sloot's wife, Leidy Figueroa, told the Dutch-language TV program that her husband was stabbed in the shoulder and waist by fellow prisoners. She also said she visited him Sunday in prison and smuggled out a bloody polo shirt as evidence.

Figueroa, who met the Dutch national in prison and married him in July, gave birth to his child, a daughter, in September.

Altez said conditions in Peru's notorious Challapalca prison are poor and fellow prisoners apparently believe it would be closed if van der Sloot, a high-profile foreign prisoner, dies.

Van der Sloot was transferred in August to the maximum security prison in the Andes in Lima in August. Prison officials said he was moved from the more relaxed prison outside Lima for threatening the warden after guards confiscated a mobile phone he had in his cell, the BBC reported.

Van der Sloot charged that he was given the phone by the warden as a "set up."

The stabbing incident was being investigated by a Peruvian prosecutor, his lawyer said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: November 03, 2014, 12:12:51 PM »

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1059289-joran-van-der-sloot-stabbed-while-in-prison-wife-claims/

Natalee Holloway Case: Joran van der Sloot Stabbed While in Prison, Wife Claims
November 3, 2014
Last Updated: November 3, 2014 12:13 pm

Joran van der Sloot, the suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005, was reportedly stabbed while in prison.

His wife, Leidy Figueroa, said that he was “seriously injured” after getting stabbed two times. However, a prison official said that her claims are lies.

Van der Sloot is currently serving prison time in Peru. Jose Perez Guadalupe, director of Peru’s National Penitentiary Institute, said that what Figueroa said is not true, adding that she is a “compulsive liar,” reported CNN.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: November 03, 2014, 01:50:20 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 03, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »

It's just such a pretty day!  Sure could use some good news today............oh wait.  Hope he survives cause he needs to come to Alabama. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: November 03, 2014, 03:32:05 PM »

Anyone else ever notice when the Sloot news gets slow something seems to crop up to stir the pot again? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: November 03, 2014, 06:56:06 PM »

It's just such a pretty day!  Sure could use some good news today............oh wait.  Hope he survives cause he needs to come to Alabama. 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 03, 2014, 07:12:36 PM »

Texasmom-

You can add this one to your list, it's a goodie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819219/Prison-bid-stab-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-death-Convicted-killer-attacked-fellow-inmates-wanted-die-ultra-tough-prison-closed.html

Prisoners wanted death of high-profile inmate because they thought it would lead to closure of notorious Peruvian prison   

I continue to stand with the girl.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 03, 2014, 10:32:38 PM »

Leidy Figueroa, Joran van der Sloot’s Wife Says Her Husband was Stabbed Twice in Peru Prison … Just Twice, Damn!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/11/03/joran-van-der-sloots-wife-says-the-murderer-was-stabbed-twice-in-prison/

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus … Please, please let this story be true.

Leidy Figueroa, Joran van der Sloot’s wife says her husband was “seriously injured” in a stabbing at the Challapalca prison in Puno Province, Peru where Van der Sloot is serving a 28 year sentence fro the murder of Stephany Flores. Leidy Figueroa, and his lawyer, Máximo Altez, told told RTL Boulevard Monday that “the little Sporter” was stabbed twice by fellow inmates, leaving “wounds that are definitely 2 inches deep.”According to her account, Joran was stabbed in the shoulder and waist.

Figueroa, told the Dutch-language TV program that her husband, a Dutch national, was stabbed in the shoulder and waist by fellow prisoners. She also said she visited him Sunday in prison and smuggled out a bloody polo shirt as evidence.

Figueroa, 25, also gave Britain’s Daily Mail photos of blood-soaked white sheets that she claims were used to cover Van der Sloot’s wounds.

“Joran was stabbed many times in the stomach by other inmates, he was almost killed, I am scared for his life,” Figueroa, 25, tells MailOnline. “He’s losing a lot of blood but isn’t receiving any medical attention. He’s been very poorly, I have been trying to get the guards to take him to hospital.”

However, prison officials is calling her account an outright lie. Jose Perez Guadalupe, director of Peru’s National Penitentiary Institute, which oversees the country’s prisons, stated that Figueroa’s assertions were untrue and further labeled her a “compulsive liar. Hmm, imagine that, I guess we now know what the common bond between Joran Van der Sloot and Leidy Figueroa is.

If this story that Joran Van der Sloot was stabbed is true, I just have two question, what took the inmates in this prison so long to stab him and can we buy those involved a beer, or at least a pack of smokes?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: November 03, 2014, 10:42:58 PM »

http://nos.nl/artikel/717566-van-der-sloot-stak-zichzelf.html

Google translation

"Van der Sloot set himself"
Tuesday Nov 4 2014, 03:10 (Update: 04-11-14, 04:13)

Joran van der Sloot is probably responsible for the stab wounds he sustained in prison in Peru. That is the doctor of the hospital said, put the prison authorities in the South American country.

The doctor would have pointed out that the wounds 'clean'. If there would have been violence or aggression injuries had reportedly looked different.

A spokesman for the Justice Department initially said that nothing had happened at all. Now prison recognizes that Van der Sloot was injured, but that would therefore be most likely by his own hand.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: November 03, 2014, 11:09:06 PM »

Texasmom-

You can add this one to your list, it's a goodie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819219/Prison-bid-stab-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-death-Convicted-killer-attacked-fellow-inmates-wanted-die-ultra-tough-prison-closed.html

Prisoners wanted death of high-profile inmate because they thought it would lead to closure of notorious Peruvian prison   

Thanks nonesuche, definitely a goodie!

Guess the prisoners didn't want it very bad huh?   Monkey Devil!

Joran mentoned all the positive things he's been doing in prison, but didn't mention feeding his gambling addiction from prison too did he?  And now he and his devoted wife are smuggling four page letters, and supposedly bloodied sheets and shirts out of this awful prison that he was sent to for not following the rules at the other prison, and that little matter of threatening to kill the warden! But Joran says the prisoners aren't allowed to have pen and paper at all, so how'd they manage that?!  How did he have time or the strength to write all of that and get all of those signatures with all the beatings and stabbings he's taking?!!  Don't forget the infamous HuNgEr StRiKe, that he was sooooooo weak from!

Well I guess since his wife said she was taking him food too, that's over with.   

Who's taking care of the kids while their mother is subjecting herself to tuberculosis and goodness knows what else, so she can see her monster? 

It's all about Joran, and he's still throwing his hissy fit because he hasn't gotten his way.

If it's as bad as they claim it is there, he wouldn't want her visiting him to bring him food and surely wouldn't have her smuggling things in and out of there.  He doesn't care about her, or her children.  It's all about him, as always.  All the more reason I believe she's paid to do everything she has done, and continues to do. 

3,444 Days

May 30, 2005 to November 3, 2014

3,444 Days = 9 Years, 5 Months, 4 Days

3,444 Days =   82,656   Hours
3,444 Days =   4,959,360   Minutes
3,444 Days =   297,561,600   Seconds
3,444 Days =   492   Weeks (exactly)

That's how long Natalee's parents have longed for their daughter.

May 30 2010 to November 3 2014

1,618 Days = 4 Years, 5 Months, 4 Days

1,618 Days =   38,832   Hours
1,618 Days =   2,329,920   Minutes
1,618 Days =   139,795,200   Seconds
1,618 Days =   231   Weeks (plus 1 Day)

That's how long Stephany's parents have grieved and longed for their daughter too.

It's about time everything's not so cozy for Joran, I hope he's there for the long haul...till they send him to Alabama!

for Natalee and Stephany!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: November 03, 2014, 11:22:25 PM »

Leidy Figueroa, Joran van der Sloot’s Wife Says Her Husband was Stabbed Twice in Peru Prison … Just Twice, Damn!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/11/03/joran-van-der-sloots-wife-says-the-murderer-was-stabbed-twice-in-prison/

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus … Please, please let this story be true.

Leidy Figueroa, Joran van der Sloot’s wife says her husband was “seriously injured” in a stabbing at the Challapalca prison in Puno Province, Peru where Van der Sloot is serving a 28 year sentence fro the murder of Stephany Flores. Leidy Figueroa, and his lawyer, Máximo Altez, told told RTL Boulevard Monday that “the little Sporter” was stabbed twice by fellow inmates, leaving “wounds that are definitely 2 inches deep.”According to her account, Joran was stabbed in the shoulder and waist.

Figueroa, told the Dutch-language TV program that her husband, a Dutch national, was stabbed in the shoulder and waist by fellow prisoners. She also said she visited him Sunday in prison and smuggled out a bloody polo shirt as evidence.

Figueroa, 25, also gave Britain’s Daily Mail photos of blood-soaked white sheets that she claims were used to cover Van der Sloot’s wounds.

“Joran was stabbed many times in the stomach by other inmates, he was almost killed, I am scared for his life,” Figueroa, 25, tells MailOnline. “He’s losing a lot of blood but isn’t receiving any medical attention. He’s been very poorly, I have been trying to get the guards to take him to hospital.”

However, prison officials is calling her account an outright lie. Jose Perez Guadalupe, director of Peru’s National Penitentiary Institute, which oversees the country’s prisons, stated that Figueroa’s assertions were untrue and further labeled her a “compulsive liar. Hmm, imagine that, I guess we now know what the common bond between Joran Van der Sloot and Leidy Figueroa is.

If this story that Joran Van der Sloot was stabbed is true, I just have two question, what took the inmates in this prison so long to stab him and can we buy those involved a beer, or at least a pack of smokes?

Love it, Red!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: November 03, 2014, 11:36:32 PM »

Google translation

Joran van der Sloot is probably responsible for the stab wounds he sustained in prison in Peru. That is the doctor of the hospital said, put the prison authorities in the South American country.

The doctor would have pointed out that the wounds 'clean'. If there would have been violence or aggression injuries had reportedly looked different.

A spokesman for the Justice Department initially said that nothing had happened at all. Now prison recognizes that Van der Sloot was injured, but that would therefore be most likely by his own hand.

Anything for attention and money.  Wonder how much she was paid for the interviews and/or pictures?

They make me sick!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: November 03, 2014, 11:49:37 PM »

Google translation

Anything for attention and money.  Wonder how much she was paid for the interviews and/or pictures?

They make me sick!   

bbm ^^^     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.