March 28, 2024, 06:44:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658088 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: November 03, 2014, 11:56:29 PM »

http://townhall.com/news/world/2014/11/03/prison-officials-deny-van-der-sloot-stabbing-claim-n1913758

Prison officials deny Van der Sloot stabbing claim
AP News | Nov 03, 2014

A prisons authority official said Van der Sloot has been isolated from other prisoners in the Challapalca prison in Peru's southern highlands. The official said he has two superficial wounds on his abdomen that were probably self-inflicted.

The prisons official spoke on condition of anonymity, saying she was not authorized to divulge the information publicly ahead of a press statement expected Tuesday.

The Peruvian woman who Van der Sloot married in July told reporters Sunday that he had been stabbed. His attorney, Maximo Altez, made the same claim and said he was too busy to offer details.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 04, 2014, 07:23:29 AM »

http://townhall.com/news/world/2014/11/03/prison-officials-deny-van-der-sloot-stabbing-claim-n1913758

AP News | Nov 03, 2014

A prisons authority official said Van der Sloot has been isolated from other prisoners in the Challapalca prison in Peru's southern highlands. The official said he has two superficial wounds on his abdomen that were probably self-inflicted.

The prisons official spoke on condition of anonymity, saying she was not authorized to divulge the information publicly ahead of a press statement expected Tuesday.

The Peruvian woman who Van der Sloot married in July told reporters Sunday that he had been stabbed. His attorney, Maximo Altez, made the same claim and said he was too busy to offer details.

Prison officials are saying that Joran Van der Sloot stabbed himself. Come on "little sporter" you are a two time murderer, you can do better than this. We all know you know exactly how to kill.

This POS almost makes you wish that Van der Sloot had murdered again in a Muslim country. I am certain there is a barbaric law within Sharia Law that would have been appropriate. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: November 04, 2014, 08:09:58 AM »

AP News | Nov 03, 2014

Prison officials are saying that Joran Van der Sloot stabbed himself. Come on "little sporter" you are a two time murderer, you can do better than this. We all know you know exactly how to kill.

This POS almost makes you wish that Van der Sloot had murdered again in a Muslim country. I am certain there is a barbaric law within Sharia Law that would have been appropriate. 

(Bolded by me)  I wondered the same thing when I heard about the alleged stabbing.  Or maybe there was some deal made with another inmate to just slightly wound him, putting on a show. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: November 04, 2014, 05:29:11 PM »

I do not believe Joran.

I do not believe Miss Leidy.

I do not believe the prison wardens.

I do not believe, Sam I am.

Just send him to Alabama...but wait, I believe I like where he is.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 05, 2014, 02:47:19 PM »

Urine is in a desolate place geographically, mentally, and physically. Smiles from the University of Washington!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #865 on: November 05, 2014, 03:00:26 PM »

Urine is in a desolate place geographically, mentally, and physically. Smiles from the University of Washington!

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #866 on: November 05, 2014, 03:03:59 PM »

http://www.people.com/article/joran-van-der-sloot-stabbed-prison

Joran van der Sloot's Wife, Prison Official Disagree over Whether He Was Stabbed

By Jeff Truesdell
  @jhtruesdell 11/04/2014 AT 07:30 PM EST

Joran van der Sloot's newlywed wife claims her husband was recently stabbed twice behind bars while serving a sentence for murder.

Not true, according to Peru's top prison official, who told the country's 24-hour Canal N that the woman's report is the assertion of a "compulsive liar," CNN.com reports. 

Jose Perez Guadalupe, director of Peru's National Penitentiary Institute, was swift to dismiss those claims, as well as Figueroa's character.

"For starters," he told Peru's Canal N, "no woman in her right mind goes to a maximum-security prison and marries the biggest killer there."

Van der Sloot's murder sentence is expected to keep him behind bars until 2038. Only then, according to a court ruling in Peru, can he be extradited to the United States to face extortion charges brought after he took $25,000 from Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth, in exchange for false information about Natalee's fate.

2 4 1
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: November 05, 2014, 04:47:37 PM »

Hey, hey there Kermit! Hope all is well and you are doing well.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #868 on: November 05, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: November 05, 2014, 11:58:26 PM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/05/joran-van-der-sloot-the-monster-wants-to-be-a-martyr.html

Did Joran Van Der Sloot Fake His Prison Shanking?

According to a November 2 medical report from the prison about van der Sloot’s wounds, exclusively obtained by The Daily Beast, they are real but they are not the result of a clash. “The inmate was brought to the infirmary presenting two cuts in the lumbar area, which were inflicted at 6:00 a.m. according to the inmate’s explanation,” the report states.  “The cuts had been by accident by falling on a metal object after which he then washed the wound with the available water.”

A second report submitted by the head of security at Challapaca prison notes the absence of bruising or other signs of a fight:  “It is not possible to define the form in which the cuts were produced, but it can be concluded that these were not a product of physical aggression because of the nature of the lesions,” the report states.  “The first cut would have caused a reaction that would impede a second parallel cut in the same area, which can be deduced by knowledge and experience in the penitentiary system, for which it can be presumed that the aggression was made with the inmate’s consent.” In other words, in a real fight, the 6’ 5” van der Sloot would have been able to stop or deflect a second stabbing.

Guadalupe says the ploy, if that’s what it is, won’t work. “If it proves to work for him, all the prisoners of Peru might as well cut themselves to get out of prison,” he told The Daily Beast.  “It’s not the first time that a psychopath, self-confessed killer tries to hurt himself.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: November 06, 2014, 10:25:24 AM »

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/11/06/exclusive-photos-show-injuries-joran-van-der-sloot-sustained-in-prison-lawyer/

Exclusive photos show injuries Joran van der Sloot sustained in prison, lawyer claims killer 'fears for his life'

By Carmen M. Llona
Published November 06, 2014
Fox News Latino

Fox News Latino has obtained exclusive photos of the injuries Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, sustained inside a Peruvian prison.

According to his lawyer, van der Sloot was attacked twice in the last two weeks inside the prison. His last cut, in the kidney area, required 15 stitches and was described by a prison doctor as “profound,” according to prison document obtained by Fox News Latino. He did not require surgery, and the injuries are far less serious than previous reports claiming he was in serious condition.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #871 on: November 06, 2014, 03:09:25 PM »

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/11/06/exclusive-photos-show-injuries-joran-van-der-sloot-sustained-in-prison-lawyer/

Exclusive photos show injuries Joran van der Sloot sustained in prison, lawyer claims killer 'fears for his life'

By Carmen M. Llona
Fox News Latino

Fox News Latino has obtained exclusive photos of the injuries Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, sustained inside a Peruvian prison.

According to his lawyer, van der Sloot was attacked twice in the last two weeks inside the prison. His last cut, in the kidney area, required 15 stitches and was described by a prison doctor as “profound,” according to prison document obtained by Fox News Latino. He did not require surgery, and the injuries are far less serious than previous reports claiming he was in serious condition.

They look like scratches to me, not stab wounds.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: November 06, 2014, 03:41:12 PM »

Personally I could care less whether they are stab wounds or not.  If they are, he deserves much worse.  He's right where he needs to be.   
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: November 06, 2014, 04:21:02 PM »

Well he sure doesn't look starved

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #874 on: November 06, 2014, 05:54:03 PM »

Personally I could care less whether they are stab wounds or not.  If they are, he deserves much worse.  He's right where he needs to be.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 06, 2014, 08:20:33 PM »

Seriously?

Miss Leidy is worried about this?

He is standing tall in those photos.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: November 07, 2014, 10:05:25 AM »

Joran is a fashion icon.  LOL.  Guess he will wear anything to keep warm.   I am so glad he is so miserable as to claim he was attacked in an attemp to be transfered out. Such an idiot.  His machinations do not work in Peru like they did in Aruba.  He's doing some HARD time in my opinion. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Challapalca him!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #877 on: November 07, 2014, 03:05:14 PM »

Joran van der Sloot's stab wounds were self-inflicted: prison chief

The convicted killer and prime suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance suffered injuries to his shoulder and hip that were described as 'at least two inches deep' by his attorney. The chief of the Peruvian prison where's he's serving time claims they were self-inflicted for sympathy.

BY  Nina Golgowski     /

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

Thursday, November 6, 2014, 6:28 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/joran-van-der-sloot-stab-wounds-self-inflicted-chief-article-1.2002105

2 4 1
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: November 07, 2014, 06:19:32 PM »

Hey, hey there Kermit! Hope all is well and you are doing well.

Hi KTF, Good to see you good buddy.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: November 07, 2014, 06:21:20 PM »

By Carmen M. Llona
Fox News Latino

They look like scratches to me, not stab wounds.

Looks like he is wearing two pairs of underwear LOL
Is that his secret Santa gift?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.