March 28, 2024, 10:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658116 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: November 07, 2014, 06:27:07 PM »

Photo source: http://tshirtgroove.com/if-you-cant-do-the-crime-dont-kermit-the-crime-t-shirt-from-red-bubble/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: November 07, 2014, 06:28:09 PM »

I got my own shirt, Miss Magnolia made it for me with her sheep.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: November 09, 2014, 01:49:49 PM »

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/11/06/exclusive-photos-show-injuries-joran-van-der-sloot-sustained-in-prison-lawyer/

Exclusive photos show injuries Joran van der Sloot sustained in prison, lawyer claims killer 'fears for his life'

By Carmen M. Llona
Published November 06, 2014
Fox News Latino

Fox News Latino has obtained exclusive photos of the injuries Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, sustained inside a Peruvian prison.

According to his lawyer, van der Sloot was attacked twice in the last two weeks inside the prison. His last cut, in the kidney area, required 15 stitches and was described by a prison doctor as “profound,” according to prison document obtained by Fox News Latino. He did not require surgery, and the injuries are far less serious than previous reports claiming he was in serious condition.

Klaas - I lost it when I saw the Where's Waldo reference/photo you posted !!  Monkey Devil!

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #883 on: November 12, 2014, 11:18:21 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: December 11, 2014, 10:58:13 PM »

Just checking in! Hope everyone is doing okay! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: December 11, 2014, 11:12:41 PM »

Good to see you wreck!   

Hope all is well with you too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: December 12, 2014, 08:07:13 AM »

Hi Wreck!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 14, 2014, 09:49:22 AM »

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/11/06/exclusive-photos-show-injuries-joran-van-der-sloot-sustained-in-prison-lawyer/

Exclusive photos show injuries Joran van der Sloot sustained in prison, lawyer claims killer 'fears for his life'

By Carmen M. Llona
Published November 06, 2014
Fox News Latino

Fox News Latino has obtained exclusive photos of the injuries Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, sustained inside a Peruvian prison.

According to his lawyer, van der Sloot was attacked twice in the last two weeks inside the prison. His last cut, in the kidney area, required 15 stitches and was described by a prison doctor as “profound,” according to prison document obtained by Fox News Latino. He did not require surgery, and the injuries are far less serious than previous reports claiming he was in serious condition.

Klaas - I lost it when I saw the Where's Waldo reference/photo you posted !!  Monkey Devil!

The delicious sporter doens't look too delicious anymore.  He looks like leftover chili.

Challapalca him!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 14, 2014, 05:08:55 PM »

Hope he being rectally fed for his "hunger strike."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 15, 2014, 12:00:59 AM »

http://www.corusent.com/home/Corporate/PressReleases/tabid/1697/Default.aspx?Id=2861

PRESS RELEASES
11/21/2014
OWN: OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK (CANADA) DECEMBER 2014 PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS

Episode: Holiday Special with Beth Holloway, Original Cast of MTV’s Real World Reunion & Popstar Tiffany premieres Sunday, December 21 at 9 p.m. ET

SEASON FINALE

Oprah interviews Beth Holloway whose daughter Natalee disappeared during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. The story continues to be one of the most disturbing unsolved mysteries of the past decade, Plus, updates continue with the original cast of the groundbreaking reality show “The Real World” and 80’s pop princess, Tiffany, who lives in Nashville and reveals more about her rise to fame and relationship with New Kids on the Block. 

Short promo here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSM2QB4R0jk

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: December 15, 2014, 12:12:10 AM »

I knew it, I missed it!  dangit!   DVR's not working and I meant to look and see if it was coming on tonight but forgot until too late.

http://www.yidio.com/show/oprah-where-are-they-now

Episode 22 - Holiday Special with Beth Holloway, O...

First Aired: December 14, 2014

Oprah interviews Beth Holloway whose daughter Natalee disappeared during a high school graduation trip to Aruba.

I think it might eventually be available for viewing here; but we'll have to check back later.

http://www.yidio.com/show/oprah-where-are-they-now/season-3/episode-22/links.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: December 16, 2014, 12:40:31 PM »

Beth Holloway on Oprah 2015

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 18, 2014, 04:32:30 PM »

Hope he being rectally fed for his "hunger strike."

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Challapalca him!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 22, 2014, 12:48:19 PM »

Beth Holloway Tells Oprah: Joran Van Der Sloot Tried To 'Sell Me Natalee's Remains'
 (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/22/beth-holloway-joran-van-der-sloot-natalee_n_6355454.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: December 22, 2014, 09:24:45 PM »

Beth Holloway Tells Oprah: Joran Van Der Sloot Tried To 'Sell Me Natalee's Remains'
 (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/22/beth-holloway-joran-van-der-sloot-natalee_n_6355454.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Thank you for posting the video, Kermit. 
I admire Beth so much... 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: December 26, 2014, 09:17:03 PM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/natalee-holloway-mother-speaks-suspected-killer-article-1.2056250

‘It makes you sick’: Natalee Holloway’s mother speaks out on suspected killer’s prison marriage 

Beth Holloway told Oprah Winfrey she could not believe her daughter's suspected murderer, Joran Van der Sloot, married in prison in July and fathered a child in October. She also discussed trying to nab the convicted killer in an FBI sting.

BY  Rachelle Blidner   /

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 8:34 PM

The mother of Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teen who made international headlines when she went missing in Aruba, said she was shocked that her daughter's suspected murderer got married and became a father in prison.

"When you think about it, it makes you sick," Beth Holloway told Oprah Winfrey on Oprah: Where Are They Now? "But I really try to focus on what I truly care about, and what I truly care about is information on what happened to Natalie."

Beth Holloway spoke out more than nine years after her 18-year-old daughter disappeared on a high school graduation trip in May 2005. Her body was never found but a judge later declared her dead.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: December 26, 2014, 09:19:33 PM »

http://www.oprah.com/own-where-are-they-now/Beth-Holloway-Pop-Star-Tiffany-and-the-Original-Real-World-Cast

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: December 29, 2014, 01:42:57 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20141228/20391/Dama_turista_ta_denuncia_cu_un_local_a_duna_su_ruman_muher_un_DateRape_drug_y

Papiamentu translation:

come across lady tourist is denuncia cu one local owing to give his brother muher one daterape drug y wanted owing to probecha of his ruman¸

21 hora happen come across, 28 of december 2014 05:26 seccion: incidente

photograph of lady tourist is denuncia cu one local owing to give his brother muher one daterape drug y wanted owing to probecha of his rumanā€¸foto of lady tourist is denuncia cu one local owing to give his brother muher one daterape drug y wanted owing to probecha of his rumanā€¸ ā€ˇdiadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one caso of probecha of one tourist female dunando the one daterape drug y cu the victima is at the lobby of la cabana provided that espera of police, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu one person local will owing to aƱadi one daterape drug at one muher tourist of 24 aƱa y after probecha of dje. but apparently the victima owing to enter the car of the aprobechador y wanted owing to hibe apparently at one apartment but of one or another form the victima owing to deny y owing to ask for hibe his hotel but the abusador was wanted owing to hibe apartment where after of enough discucion owing to take away the victima his hotel but the celular owing to stay in the car. at his arrival at the hotel the brother owing to ask for police come y denuncia the modus operandi here. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: December 29, 2014, 02:35:06 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20141220/20315/Agente_policial_femenino_a_ser_encontra_sin_pana_y_benta_den_un_hanchi_na

Papiamentu translation:

agent policial female owing to being encontra without cloths y throw in one alley at eagle, can is possible cu they owing to viole

8 day happen come across, 20 of december 2014 08:43 seccion: incidente

saturday morning owing to enter informe of cu they owing to come encontra cu one lady without cloths throw near of eagle tennis club in engelandstraat, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come encontra cu they same colega cu was practicamente without cloths throw abao in the yerbanan y was inconciente but hour see his pańanan rond y the situation in cual owing to achieve the colega not can descarta cu here probably will can is deal of one caso of violacion. the oficialnan owing to solicita presencia of ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the ambulance they owing to atende the victima y owing to tap'e cu more laken y owing to transporte for hospital. at once owing to avisa the another instancianan y also the boss of distrito of the asunto for so inicia cu one investigacion. we will follow informa. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: December 29, 2014, 03:00:04 AM »

He died. 

http://www.awe24.com/20140224/17416/Bouncer_di_nightclub_a_dal_studiante_stranhero_atendiendo_school_na_Aruba_un

bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes come across

5 dia pasa , 24 di februari 2014 01:54

come across photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes monday madruga owing to enter informe of one caso earnest of maltrato at parkinglot of the hotzone near of the hotelnan, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol abin compronde cu here is deal of one bouncer cu owing to arrive strike one student foreigner one sun fist cu owing to mande vloer, in the caida here the victima will owing to achieve one sla much earnest behind his cabez, police owing to notice cu the victima was inconciente y do not reacciona y owing to ask the ambulance cu sumo urgencia. at arrival of ambulance they owing to atende the victima y owing to hibe cu much pura for hospital where cu eynan owing to trate y is teme for his life. police owing to detene the bouncer cu owing to strike the victima. come across

From comments:

Glenn Yarzagaray · Top Commenter · MTS
bon image pa nos turismo spera esaki no bira ala Nathalie Holloway part 2

http://amigoe.com/english/177608-minister-of-justice-advocates-compulsory-training-for-bouncers-

Minister of Justice advocates compulsory training for bouncers          
Wednesday, 26 February 2014 12:53

ORANJESTAD — Minister of Justice, Arthur Dowers (AVP), wants bounders to follow a certain training in the future before they deployed with companies. He thinks the guards should stay level-headed and respond correctly in stress situations.

With this the minister refers to the incident at night club Gusto last weekend where a 21-year old American student died after being assaulted by a bouncer. The minister and the police are already discussing the compulsory training. The police are to inform companies accordingly later on. “Unfortunately, we cannot control everything”, he emphasized. All citizens and companies are also to assume their responsibility. He emphasized that such incidents can never be avoided entirely.

Evil tendency

The minister of Justice also expressed his sympathy to the next-of-kin. He spoke of an evil tendency not only on Aruba but worldwide that more and more violence is seen in the society. The minister pointed out once again that the new Penal Code was approved only a few weeks ago in which the maximum penalty for a ‘simple assault’ was increased. “A clear sign that we don’t tolerate battery of persons in our country.” Dowers doesn’t understand why people simply hit each other. “We were brought up differently”, he said. However, the minister believes the use of alcohol and drugs for example plays a role.

In a short press report the night club stated yesterday afternoon to regret the death of the student and expressed its sympathy to his family. Gusto did not comment on the incident. “Justice is investing the actual fact of the incident. We find it important not to comment while the investigation is going on.”

In the night of Sunday to Monday medicines student H. was assaulted by a guard at the door of night club Gusto. According to the guard, he was being a nuisance, was thrown out of the night club and had tried to go back in. He was subsequently shoved or hit and passed out on the ground. Friends and fellow students from Arueus had then taken the victim to their car parked nearby where he was picked up later by an ambulance. The victim was admitted in critical condition but succumbed to his injures the following day. The guard was arrested after the incident and is suspected of assault resulting in death.

Google translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=5

You must login to view this article

3.5 years in prison for Gusto-porter 

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 14:18 
3.5 years in prison for Gusto-porter  ORANGE CITY - Three and a half years in prison, one year probation for Gusto-porter Raphael V. dead hit on February 24, a 21-year-old partygoer at the door with one big punch .... 

http://www.diario.aw/2014/12/homber-acusa-di-kita-bida-di-turista-dilanti-di-gusto-condena-na-42-luna-di-cual-12-ta-condicional/

Papiamentu translation:

man acusa of less life of tourist fast of taste, condena at 42 month of cual 12 is condicional

publication: wednesday, 24 december 2014. categoria: judicial

oranjestad (aan): tuesday huez at corte of husticia owing to give his veredicto in the caso where cu bouncer of taste r.j.v owing to wordo acusa of strike one tourist mericano cu fist at his cabez, after of cual the person owing to fayece. tratamento of the caso did take lugar on 12 of december y family of the victima owing to come for of minnesota for presencia the caso, cu was uno much emocional cu much lagrima of tanto the family, because; also the acusado. r.v in his declaracion owing to splica cu door of one problem in taste, past owing to achieve his self is saca the person for of the lugar. the person here not owing to like y owing to cuminza insulta the bouncer. according r.v, the mericano owing to bise cu the is bay less bread for of mouth of his yiunan y r.v owing to feel this because; one menaza. the mericano owing to bay y come bek. r.v owing to splica cu in his experiencia because; bouncer, much trip hour one person wordo saca for of one lugar y they angry so much cu they're menazabo, the mature cu they're come bek at the lugar can is one indicacion big of danger. then hour cu the person owing to come bek, r.v was prepara his self mentalmente for locual can owing to sosode. hour cu the mericano owing to arrive bek fast of taste, according r.v past owing to look at cu the mericano his hand was behind his back. hour cu past owing to look at the mericano saca his hand for of behind his back, past owing to strike the one fist at once, keriendo cu quizas the will can was have one arm cune. the mericano not was have one arm, past owing to cay abao y strike his cabez. after cu his amigonan owing to bay cune for of the sitio past owing to cay once more, past owing to enter in coma y after past owing to fayece. tratamento of the caso diabierna was uno much emocional. mother of the victima owing to achieve one chens for talk in corte y past owing to expresa the dolor inmenso cu the y the remainder of the family is feel for they perdida. the was pour much lagrima y this owing to place majority person in sitting-room of corte achieve water at eye, incluyendo the fiscal. r.v obviamente break emocionalmente also was pour lagrima hour cu at english past owing to dirigi his self at family of the victima y owing to expresa cu never his intencion was for less life of they being keri y cu the is lamenta very much self locual owing to sosode. fiscal owing to exigi one castigo incondicional of jail contra r.v of 4 year y mey y family of the victima owing to entrega one demanda contra the bouncer of 26,000 dollar. fiscal owing to ask huez for honor the demanda here. after cu advocate chris lejuez owing to present his defence. past owing to ask huez among another for as cuenta cu the mature cu never was intencion of r.v for less life of the person y cu past owing to actua door cu past owing to feel his self menaza. tuesday huez owing to condena r.v at one castigo of jail of 42 month, of cual 12 month is condicional. this kitando the time cu past owing to sit end in detencion preventivo. huez owing to place also one time of proof of 4 year. esey kiermen cu during 4 year after cu the leave for of jail, the can achieve one castigo extra of 12 month, if the comete cualkier crimen in the period ey. near of this huez owing to dicta also cu r.v have cu pay the suma of 26.000 dollar demanda for family of the victima. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.