March 28, 2024, 04:11:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #868 8/16/13 - 3/20/15  (Read 658156 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: December 29, 2014, 03:01:42 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: December 29, 2014, 03:13:36 AM »

He died. 

http://www.awe24.com/20140224/17416/Bouncer_di_nightclub_a_dal_studiante_stranhero_atendiendo_school_na_Aruba_un

bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes come across

5 dia pasa , 24 di februari 2014 01:54

come across photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes photograph of bouncer of nightclub owing to strike student foreigner atendiendo school at aruba one fist cu owing to mande vloer y strike cabes monday madruga owing to enter informe of one caso earnest of maltrato at parkinglot of the hotzone near of the hotelnan, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol abin compronde cu here is deal of one bouncer cu owing to arrive strike one student foreigner one sun fist cu owing to mande vloer, in the caida here the victima will owing to achieve one sla much earnest behind his cabez, police owing to notice cu the victima was inconciente y do not reacciona y owing to ask the ambulance cu sumo urgencia. at arrival of ambulance they owing to atende the victima y owing to hibe cu much pura for hospital where cu eynan owing to trate y is teme for his life. police owing to detene the bouncer cu owing to strike the victima. come across

From comments:

Glenn Yarzagaray · Top Commenter · MTS
bon image pa nos turismo spera esaki no bira ala Nathalie Holloway part 2

http://amigoe.com/english/177608-minister-of-justice-advocates-compulsory-training-for-bouncers-

Minister of Justice advocates compulsory training for bouncers          
Wednesday, 26 February 2014 12:53

ORANJESTAD — Minister of Justice, Arthur Dowers (AVP), wants bounders to follow a certain training in the future before they deployed with companies. He thinks the guards should stay level-headed and respond correctly in stress situations.

With this the minister refers to the incident at night club Gusto last weekend where a 21-year old American student died after being assaulted by a bouncer. The minister and the police are already discussing the compulsory training. The police are to inform companies accordingly later on. “Unfortunately, we cannot control everything”, he emphasized. All citizens and companies are also to assume their responsibility. He emphasized that such incidents can never be avoided entirely.

Evil tendency

The minister of Justice also expressed his sympathy to the next-of-kin. He spoke of an evil tendency not only on Aruba but worldwide that more and more violence is seen in the society. The minister pointed out once again that the new Penal Code was approved only a few weeks ago in which the maximum penalty for a ‘simple assault’ was increased. “A clear sign that we don’t tolerate battery of persons in our country.” Dowers doesn’t understand why people simply hit each other. “We were brought up differently”, he said. However, the minister believes the use of alcohol and drugs for example plays a role.

In a short press report the night club stated yesterday afternoon to regret the death of the student and expressed its sympathy to his family. Gusto did not comment on the incident. “Justice is investing the actual fact of the incident. We find it important not to comment while the investigation is going on.”

In the night of Sunday to Monday medicines student H. was assaulted by a guard at the door of night club Gusto. According to the guard, he was being a nuisance, was thrown out of the night club and had tried to go back in. He was subsequently shoved or hit and passed out on the ground. Friends and fellow students from Arueus had then taken the victim to their car parked nearby where he was picked up later by an ambulance. The victim was admitted in critical condition but succumbed to his injures the following day. The guard was arrested after the incident and is suspected of assault resulting in death.

Google translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=5

You must login to view this article

3.5 years in prison for Gusto-porter 

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 14:18 
3.5 years in prison for Gusto-porter  ORANGE CITY - Three and a half years in prison, one year probation for Gusto-porter Raphael V. dead hit on February 24, a 21-year-old partygoer at the door with one big punch .... 

http://www.diario.aw/2014/12/homber-acusa-di-kita-bida-di-turista-dilanti-di-gusto-condena-na-42-luna-di-cual-12-ta-condicional/

Papiamentu translation:

man acusa of less life of tourist fast of taste, condena at 42 month of cual 12 is condicional

publication: wednesday, 24 december 2014. categoria: judicial

oranjestad (aan): tuesday huez at corte of husticia owing to give his veredicto in the caso where cu bouncer of taste r.j.v owing to wordo acusa of strike one tourist mericano cu fist at his cabez, after of cual the person owing to fayece. tratamento of the caso did take lugar on 12 of december y family of the victima owing to come for of minnesota for presencia the caso, cu was uno much emocional cu much lagrima of tanto the family, because; also the acusado. r.v in his declaracion owing to splica cu door of one problem in taste, past owing to achieve his self is saca the person for of the lugar. the person here not owing to like y owing to cuminza insulta the bouncer. according r.v, the mericano owing to bise cu the is bay less bread for of mouth of his yiunan y r.v owing to feel this because; one menaza. the mericano owing to bay y come bek. r.v owing to splica cu in his experiencia because; bouncer, much trip hour one person wordo saca for of one lugar y they angry so much cu they're menazabo, the mature cu they're come bek at the lugar can is one indicacion big of danger. then hour cu the person owing to come bek, r.v was prepara his self mentalmente for locual can owing to sosode. hour cu the mericano owing to arrive bek fast of taste, according r.v past owing to look at cu the mericano his hand was behind his back. hour cu past owing to look at the mericano saca his hand for of behind his back, past owing to strike the one fist at once, keriendo cu quizas the will can was have one arm cune. the mericano not was have one arm, past owing to cay abao y strike his cabez. after cu his amigonan owing to bay cune for of the sitio past owing to cay once more, past owing to enter in coma y after past owing to fayece. tratamento of the caso diabierna was uno much emocional. mother of the victima owing to achieve one chens for talk in corte y past owing to expresa the dolor inmenso cu the y the remainder of the family is feel for they perdida. the was pour much lagrima y this owing to place majority person in sitting-room of corte achieve water at eye, incluyendo the fiscal. r.v obviamente break emocionalmente also was pour lagrima hour cu at english past owing to dirigi his self at family of the victima y owing to expresa cu never his intencion was for less life of they being keri y cu the is lamenta very much self locual owing to sosode. fiscal owing to exigi one castigo incondicional of jail contra r.v of 4 year y mey y family of the victima owing to entrega one demanda contra the bouncer of 26,000 dollar. fiscal owing to ask huez for honor the demanda here. after cu advocate chris lejuez owing to present his defence. past owing to ask huez among another for as cuenta cu the mature cu never was intencion of r.v for less life of the person y cu past owing to actua door cu past owing to feel his self menaza. tuesday huez owing to condena r.v at one castigo of jail of 42 month, of cual 12 month is condicional. this kitando the time cu past owing to sit end in detencion preventivo. huez owing to place also one time of proof of 4 year. esey kiermen cu during 4 year after cu the leave for of jail, the can achieve one castigo extra of 12 month, if the comete cualkier crimen in the period ey. near of this huez owing to dicta also cu r.v have cu pay the suma of 26.000 dollar demanda for family of the victima. come across

http://bondia.com/noticia/6290-portero-di-club-nocturno-cu-a-mata-studiante-mester-keda-cera-2-ana-y-6-luna-den-prizon

Papiamentu translation:

portero of club nocturno cu owing to kill student have to stay close 2 year y 6 month in jail come across.

wednesday, 24 december 2014 11:32 come across.. corte 4 2 come across. apart from demanda of damage cu is more cu 47 thousand guilder oranjestad – as good morning aruba owing to publica, yesterday morning sentencia owing to cay for raphael vrolijk, caminda judge owing to reduci the castigo exigi for fiscal. in rostrum of sitting-room of corte was present familiarnan of the sospechoso y also conoci they of the club nocturno where the was work. can owing to notice cu the familiarnan y conoci they owing to stay sorprendi hour owing to hear the castigo y even had some acolyte of family owing to cuminsa cry. culpabel of owing to strike kill judge owing to tell cu the is achieve legalmente prove cu vrolijk owing to cause damage celebral at the student s.h. door of dal'e cu compel cu fist at his cara. judge owing to tell cu the is as cuenta cu because; portero of one club nocturno, vrolijk owing to strike one student cu consecuencia cu the victima owing to fayece. judge do not believe the declaracion of vrolijk cu the was teme cu s.h. will can had one arm. past owing to show cu upstairs the imagennan of the video of seguridad can owing to see claramente cu the victima s.h. not owing to cause none menaza in direccion of vrolijk. because; portero owing to abort in accion judge owing to remarca cu the is achieve cu because; portero cu tanto time of experencia, vrolijk have to owing to actua much trankil. at opinion of judge, vrolijk owing to actua in form sorpresivo on the student cu owing to haci cierto expresionnan. judge did take vrolijk at bad, of owing to employ violencia excesivo y in one luga turistico publico. this can afecta the economia of aruba. owing to ask disculpa at family judge owing to tell cu for cu the castigo, past owing to as cuenta cu vrolijk not had intension of cause injury severo y mucho less of kill the victima. at opinion of judge, door of owing to strike cu much compel at cara of the victima, vrolijk did take the risico of owing to cause damage celebral cu result fateful. the sla was fateful. judge is achieve cu vrolijk owing to less the derecho fundamental of a, esta the derecho of live. besides past owing to cause one damage irreparabel at the family. judge owing to show cu mother of the victima in corte owing to expresa esey also. judge owing to follow tell cu the is as cuenta cu is first trip cu vrolijk is deteni for one delito so. at opinion of judge, the mature cu vrolijk in corte owing to expresa disculpa at famianan is show cu past owing to realisa cu thing past owing to haci not was corecto y cu the is arepenti of thing past owing to haci. castigo judge also owing to as cuenta cu the rapport of reclassering cu is show cu the chens of ripiticion of algo so is much minimo. judge owing to tell cu the is believe cu one castigo combina is at his luga. is so cu fiscal owing to exigi 4 year y 6 month of jail y judge owing to condena vrolijk at one castigo much more downstairs. have to pay damage judge owing to tell cu the is aproba the demanda of damage of the family of the victima. the demanda of the family is algo more cu 47 thousand guilder, cual is encera gastonan of transporta the victima for merca y all the gastonan of burial ayanan. judge owing to ordena vrolijk for pay the algo more cu 47 thousand guilder y owing to impone one medida cu according the codigo penal new is permiti. the medida is encera cu if vrolijk not pay the 47 thousand guilder at the family of the victima, the will have to sit 9 month of jail more, on the castigo cu already end the have to sit. hour judge owing to dicta the sentencia can owing to see claramente cu the conoci they y family of vrolijk owing to stay sorprendi. had some of the personanan in rostrum cu even owing to cuminsa cry. can owing to see cu various of they was much tristo. advocate mr. chris lejuez, after of the sentencia, owing to bay talk cu the vrolijk in the complex of celnan in edificio of corte y after owing to reuni cu the family. as is conoci, according ley, tanto fiscal because; advocate have one period of 2 week for apela the sentencia. time will show if the caso here will bay corte superior or not. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: December 31, 2014, 07:34:41 PM »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ec_1393345802&comments=1

Here is a video to it.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 31, 2014, 07:42:18 PM »

Bosonan tabata sa cu un tal rafael vrolijk un biaha mas a bati un hende burachi cu taser na Gusto night club? semper e ta abusa di su poder, no tin homber pa duna e kaka aki un bati formal i pone e taser na su burako di kul pa e sinti kiko esaki ta? burako di kul cu e kaka aki ta, batido di mohe, mester chek unda e kaka aki ta traha pa warde pafor i dune un bon bati dilanti tur hende, abusador desgraciado sigi traha na club anochi sigi abusa di hende anto bo ta bai wak kiko ta bai pasa, dolfie richardson i trudy hasel papia cu e kaka aki prome ta mucho lat.
http://www.boletinextra.com/hopi-polis-a-listra-hende-na-beach-y-na-moomba/

can anyone translate?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: December 31, 2014, 07:44:16 PM »

Beth Holloway Tells Oprah: Joran Van Der Sloot Tried To 'Sell Me Natalee's Remains'
 (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/22/beth-holloway-joran-van-der-sloot-natalee_n_6355454.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Thank you for posting the video, Kermit. 
I admire Beth so much... 

Each passing year, Beth remains more and more beautiful.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: January 01, 2015, 01:11:00 AM »

Bosonan tabata sa cu un tal rafael vrolijk un biaha mas a bati un hende burachi cu taser na Gusto night club? semper e ta abusa di su poder, no tin homber pa duna e kaka aki un bati formal i pone e taser na su burako di kul pa e sinti kiko esaki ta? burako di kul cu e kaka aki ta, batido di mohe, mester chek unda e kaka aki ta traha pa warde pafor i dune un bon bati dilanti tur hende, abusador desgraciado sigi traha na club anochi sigi abusa di hende anto bo ta bai wak kiko ta bai pasa, dolfie richardson i trudy hasel papia cu e kaka aki prome ta mucho lat.
http://www.boletinextra.com/hopi-polis-a-listra-hende-na-beach-y-na-moomba/

can anyone translate?

For what it's worth...   

Papiamentu translation:

you all was know cu one such rafael vrolijk once more owing to beat a sober cu taser at taste night club? always the is abusa of his power, not have man for give the defecate here one beat serious and place the taser at his burako of backside for her feel what this is? burako of backside cu the defecate here is, batido of mohe, have to girl where the defecate here is work for warde abroad and dune one good beat fast everybody, abusador desgraciado sigi work at club night sigi abusa of person then are you go look at what is go happen, dolfie richardson and trudy hasel talk cu the defecate here first is mucho late.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: January 01, 2015, 01:25:17 AM »

Happy New Year!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: January 01, 2015, 03:33:45 AM »

Scared Monkeys Wishes Everyone a Happy New Year 2015!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/01/01/scared-monkeys-wishes-everyone-a-happy-new-year-2015/

We wish everyone a healthy, joyous and successful New Year.  As we look back over this past year and remember it with fondness and sorrow, we look forward to a new year where hope springs eternal.  We look to the future and the new year in 2015.

I want to take a moment to thank all the readers, listeners and contributors of Scared Monkeys.com, the Scared Monkeys forum, Blink on Crime and Scared Monkeys Radio.  Thank you for a memorable 2014. Over the year we covered so many stories, so many missing persons, so many crimes, and so many other events in the world of politics, sports and entertainment. Some made up happy, some made us sad. Through all the ups and downs, laughter and tears, we made it through another wonderful year. On a person note 2014 was especially trying as I dealt with more loss of loved and beloved ones that tested my resolve. Last but certainly not least, a special thanks to all the moderators (CBB, San, Nut44x4, Bearlyhere) and to Klaas, who spins her magic to make it all work. Thank you all so very, very much!!!

Wising you all the best in 2015. God Bless!

Thank you Red, Klaas, Dana, Blink, and all of our magnificent moderators for all you do!   

So sorry for your losses, Red.  It was an especially sad and trying year for our family too. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: January 02, 2015, 09:51:18 PM »

Thank you texasmom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 03, 2015, 07:42:04 PM »

Thank you texasmom.

You're welcome!

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: January 04, 2015, 02:06:53 PM »

Besy wishes back atcha!

Challapalca him!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 05, 2015, 02:32:40 PM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 09, 2015, 06:33:05 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/3969659/joran-van-sloot-terecht-overgeplaatst-strafgevangenis-peru.html

Google translation

Joran van der Sloot 'justified' transferred to prison Peru
Published: January 9, 2015 17:41
Last update: January 9, 2015 17:51

The transfer of Joran last year to Challapalca prison in Peru, according to a Peruvian judge lawful. The request for review of the decision, was recently rejected.

That the lawyer for the Dutchman, Máximo Altez, who submitted the request on behalf of his client, Friday announced to NU.nl.

Van der Sloot was transferred in August last year of the Piedras Gordas prison in the Peruvian capital to the prison. He's since 2012 in Peru a prison sentence of 28 years for the murder of student Stephany Flores in a hotel room in Lima in May 2010.

stabbed

Van der Sloot was brought out in November that he had been stabbed in Challapalca. Inmates would, according to him hoping that the publicity about that incident, the controversial detention center is closed.

However, the prison authorities at the time suggested the Dutchman would have injured themselves in order to draw attention to his case.

The Dutchman has been set initially for six months. Then evaluates the prison authority or his behavior has improved and whether he should return to the Piedras Gordas prison or that he should stay in Challapalca. According Altez it is possible that the recent decision of the court enter the six months.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: January 09, 2015, 08:37:58 PM »

The key word: "to draw attention to his case."

How about this, Joran van der Sloot tell the authorities what he did with Natalee Holloway and then we'll think about changing his prison location.
How bout them apples sucker! Otherwise, you'll adapt sporter.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 10, 2015, 08:40:08 AM »

The key word: "to draw attention to his case."

How about this, Joran van der Sloot tell the authorities what he did with Natalee Holloway and then we'll think about changing his prison location.
How bout them apples sucker! Otherwise, you'll adapt sporter.

^^^^^^^
What Kermie said!     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: January 11, 2015, 11:29:19 PM »

http://www.mysask.com/portal/site/main/template.MAXIMIZE/?javax.portlet.tpst=26487bb925e1b653d484bd1088215ae8_ws_MX&javax.portlet.prp_26487bb925e1b653d484bd1088215ae8_viewID=story&javax.portlet.prp_26487bb925e1b653d484bd1088215ae8_topic_display_name=Today%20in%20History&javax.portlet.prp_26487bb925e1b653d484bd1088215ae8_topic_name=History&javax.portlet.prp_26487bb925e1b653d484bd1088215ae8_news_item_id_key=31432660&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

Today in History - Jan. 11
The Canadian Press
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 01:15:00 CST

In 2012, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot pleaded guilty in Peruvian court to the 2010 murder of 21-year-old business student Stephany Flores, who he met at a Lima casino. He was sentenced to 28 years in prison. (He was also suspected in killing 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, who on Jan. 12 was declared legally dead by an Alabama judge, more than six years after the teenager vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba.)

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 14, 2015, 01:57:06 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3829650/2015/01/14/Joran-vecht-overplaatsing-naar-hel-op-aarde-weer-aan.dhtml

Google translation

Joran fighting transfer to 'hell on earth' again
14-1-15 - 13:09

Joran van der Sloot is appealing against the decision that his transfer to the prison Challapalca in Peru is lawful. That made his lawyer Máximo Altez announced today. The Dutchman, who say to their own fears for his life in the notorious prison, nicknamed 'hell on earth', wants to return to the Piedras Gordas prison in Lima.

Van der Sloot is jailed for 28 years for the murder and robbery of Peruvian Stephany Flores. At first he was in Piedras Gordas prison, but because of misconduct, he was transferred to Challapalca. So he would have had a different point e phone in his possession.

Last week, the judge concluded that this transfer was justified. A decision that Van der Sloot appeal will contest. His lawyer has announced the Peruvian Trome.pe that his client is not only insecure but may also concentrate in Piedras Gordas prison in his rehabilitation process: he would like to study and work.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 14, 2015, 05:34:28 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3829650/2015/01/14/Joran-vecht-overplaatsing-naar-hel-op-aarde-weer-aan.dhtml

Google translation

Joran fighting transfer to 'hell on earth' again
14-1-15 - 13:09

Joran van der Sloot is appealing against the decision that his transfer to the prison Challapalca in Peru is lawful. That made his lawyer Máximo Altez announced today. The Dutchman, who say to their own fears for his life in the notorious prison, nicknamed 'hell on earth', wants to return to the Piedras Gordas prison in Lima.

Van der Sloot is jailed for 28 years for the murder and robbery of Peruvian Stephany Flores. At first he was in Piedras Gordas prison, but because of misconduct, he was transferred to Challapalca. So he would have had a different point e phone in his possession.

Last week, the judge concluded that this transfer was justified. A decision that Van der Sloot appeal will contest. His lawyer has announced the Peruvian Trome.pe that his client is not only insecure but may also concentrate in Piedras Gordas prison in his rehabilitation process: he would like to study and work.

Oh well.  If Joran is experiencing "hell on earth" in prison, then he's just getting warmed up for what's coming...   Monkey Devil! Bwahahahaha!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 14, 2015, 07:36:38 PM »

LMAO MUFFY BEE!!!!

TOP 10 THINGS JORAN CAN DO TO PASS TIME

1. hang yourself Joran.
2. ask for Peter de Vries to throw wine in your face.
3. Lie some more
4. Start a gambling ring in prison.
5. Stab your butt cheeks
6. Throw yourself off the tower
7. start a kiss my ass contest
8  donate sperm to your cell mate
9. knit a shawl for your mother, she needs to cover her head in shame
10. face it, you can tell the truth of what happened to Natalee and your pain will be over, transfer probably could be worked out. Then you can rehab yourself and learn a new career and help others. Honesty is the best policy.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 21, 2015, 06:03:54 AM »

LMAO MUFFY BEE!!!!

TOP 10 THINGS JORAN CAN DO TO PASS TIME

1. hang yourself Joran.
2. ask for Peter de Vries to throw wine in your face.
3. Lie some more
4. Start a gambling ring in prison.
5. Stab your butt cheeks
6. Throw yourself off the tower
7. start a kiss my ass contest
8  donate sperm to your cell mate
9. knit a shawl for your mother, she needs to cover her head in shame
10. face it, you can tell the truth of what happened to Natalee and your pain will be over, transfer probably could be worked out. Then you can rehab yourself and learn a new career and help others. Honesty is the best policy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.