March 29, 2024, 04:32:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted Florida Sex Offender Randolph Carroll Flinn (50) Captured in Galveston Tx  (Read 2842 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: December 02, 2012, 05:09:24 PM »

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2012/112812d.htm

For Immediate Release
November 28, 2012

Florida Regional Fugitive Task Force (850) 554-6602;
USMS Headquarters Public Affairs (202) 307-9065

U.S. Marshals Task Force Capture a Wanted Sex Offender in Texas on 2006 Warrant

Galveston, TX – The U.S. Marshals Florida Regional Fugitive Task Force in Pensacola coordinated the arrest of a convicted sex offender who has been sought by Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office and the Task Force for over five years. Randolph Carroll Flinn was arrested by U.S. Marshals and members from the Gulf Coast Violent Offenders & Fugitive Task Force in Galveston around noon yesterday after learning that Flinn was hiding out in a town outside of Galveston and using the alias “Ray Dyer”. The Marshals went to the home of an elderly woman in Baycliff where Flinn was staying, identified him and took him into custody without incident.

“He was featured as a Most Wanted fugitive on our Task Force website,” stated Inspector Dominic Guadagnoli of the Florida Regional Fugitive Task Force. “We recently began coordinating with AMW (America’s Most Wanted) to profile Flinn on their program, said Guadagnoli.

Flinn was wanted by Santa Rosa on two warrants, one charging him with Probation Violation in March of 2006 and the other for Failure to Register as a Sex Offender that was issued in October of 2006. The original charge stemmed from a 2003 conviction of Lewd and Lascivious Acts with a Minor that reportedly began in 1992 and continued up until the time the warrant was issued. Contact was made with a victim in this case who said she “…is happy and can finally rest at night,” now that he is in custody. Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office first requested the Task Force’s help in locating Flinn in 2007 and have been working with them following lead since then. Flinn is being held without bond in the Galveston County Jail.

Additional information about the U.S. Marshals Service can be found at http://www.usmarshals.gov.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »

Then...
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personNbr=54295

Now... 
http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/galveston/randolph-carroll-flinn/65408031

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 05:16:08 PM »

Thank goodness they caught this guy!  Something tells me he hasn't been up to any good while he's been on the run.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 05:20:52 PM »

Glad to see this guy behind bars.  I hope they can keep him there for years and years and years.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 05:24:34 PM »

Glad to see this guy behind bars.  I hope they can keep him there for years and years and years.  

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.