April 19, 2024, 02:39:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psy's Anti-American Past? 'Gangnam Style' Star Raps 'Kill Those Yankees'  (Read 1759 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« on: December 07, 2012, 03:45:17 PM »

12/7/12
"The YouTube sensation known as Psy, aka Park Jae-sang, is best known for his silly horse moves in "Gangnam Style." But recently unearthed images reveal the singer with the most popular video on YouTube also has a reportedly anti-American past.

During a 2004 performance against 37,000 U.S. troops in South Korea, the singer smashed a camouflaged American tank onstage, Mediaite reports.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, however, this isn't the first time Psy expressed anti-American sentiments. In a song titled, "Dear American," he reportedly delivered the lines, "Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives," during a 2002 concert in South Korea. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/psy-anti-american-past-performances_n_2257949.html

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:54:35 PM »

12/7/12    Does South Korean Rapper PSY Hate America?

"“Kill those f***ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives/Kill those f***ing Yankees who ordered them to torture/Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers/Kill them all slowly and painfully,” he raps.

PSY is slated to perform for President Obama for a Christmas In Washington special to air on TNT Friday, December 21. As a result, a petition to rescind his invitation has been created by outraged Americans for his anti-American song lyrics.

Looks like PSY’s 15-minutes of fame are just about over."
http://923now.cbslocal.com/2012/12/07/does-south-korean-rapper-psy-hate-america/

MODS! I hope this quote is edited enough. Do what you have to.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »

Didn't take long to figure out he's screwed;

12/7/12  Psy Apologizes For 'Inflammatory And Inappropriate' Anti-American Lyrics

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1698546/psy-apology-anti-american-lyrics.jhtml
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 06:11:32 AM »

If this were an American and the topic involved Islam I wonder how long before they were arrested and sent to prison?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.