March 28, 2024, 04:06:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel Keyes  (Read 102643 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2013, 01:40:30 PM »

Thanks Muffster

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2013, 03:24:53 PM »

Thanks Muffster

You're welcome Nut.  I had to sleep on that one for a night, but Jacob's name came to me, finally.  I'm not sure if this is who labubske had in mind or not, but he seems to fit most of what was described.  There are so many missing out there.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2013, 05:33:07 PM »

Thanks Muffster

You're welcome Nut.  I had to sleep on that one for a night, but Jacob's name came to me, finally.  I'm not sure if this is who labubske had in mind or not, but he seems to fit most of what was described.  There are so many missing out there.   

Thanks for checking it might be. I will go and check the case out. It definitely fits. I thought he was younger, but my memory isn't what it once was. Everything else fits. Thanks again. Your memory is the best.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2013, 05:52:52 PM »

Thanks Muffster

Thanks for checking it might be. I will go and check the case out. It definitely fits. I thought he
was younger, but my memory isn't what it once was. Everything else fits. Thanks again. Your memory is the best.

Yes...yes...yes...this is him. Could Keyes have been up in that area? Maybe directing his movement? It just went through my mind.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2013, 09:22:18 AM »

FBI: Serial killer Keyes may have killed missing New Jersey woman
updated 9:14 PM EST, Thu November 14, 2013

Federal agents say a missing New Jersey woman may be one of 11 victims believed to have been slain by admitted serial killer Israel Keyes.

Investigators believe the woman Debra Feldman, 49, was last seen at her Hackensack home on April 8, 2009. She has not been heard from since.

The FBI said Keyes admitted that on April 9, 2009, he abducted a female from a state on the East Coast and transported her over multiple state lines into New York. Keyes said he killed the victim and buried her in upstate New York.

FBI Special Agent Barbara Woodruff told CNN Thursday that Keyes -- before he committed suicide last year -- was shown pictures of unsolved murder victims and people who had gone missing to see whether he would admit to being involved in any of those cases.

When Keyes was shown a picture of Feldman, he paused, looking at it a long time, before saying, "I'm not ready to talk about that one," according to Woodruff.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/justice/alaska-serial-killer-new-jersey-slaying/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2014, 03:47:31 PM »

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/FBI-Alaska-killer-likely-not-tied-to-missing-man-5338388.php
FBI: Alaska killer likely not tied to missing man
March 21, 2014

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — The FBI says it's highly unlikely confessed Alaska serial killer Israel Keyes was connected to the unsolved disappearance of a man in Washington state.

A special episode of Investigation Discovery's "Dark Minds" TV series airing April 2 says Gilbert Gilman was a potential victim of Keyes, who had been in the region. Gilman disappeared from Olympic National Park in 2006.

Keyes was believed to have killed at least 11 people around the country before committing suicide in his Anchorage jail cell 15 months ago. He was awaiting a federal trial in the 2012 strangulation murder of his last known victim, 18-year-old Samantha Koenig of Anchorage.

Anchorage-based FBI Special Agent Kevin Donovan says Keyes likely was not involved in Gilman's disappearance, based on evidence and reviews of unsolved homicides and missing persons cases.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2014, 05:03:55 PM »

http://www.thechurchofwells.com/autumn.html

My Testimony
                                            by Autumn (Keyes) Trudeau

Yikes His sister sure can go on. To me this is a odd Church group.   
Seems pretty fundamentalist and traditional to me.  Some people are more comfortable with a more classical style of worship.  I read their statement of faith.  Not any different from my own.  The manifesto makes them sound anti-modern church.  But I see Charles Spurgeon, John Wesley, Jonathan Edwards, & David Brainerd in the header.  All very classical, fundmentalist theologians.   

Yesterday I was part of a protest trying to get this cult "Church of Wells" to leave our community....I met and had a conversation with Israel Keyes mother...she wouldn't talk to me about him there but she did invite me to her house to talk to her....these people are all nut cases....they have kidnapped and brainwashed a young girl Catherine Groves..a couple of other ladies and I tried to talk Catherine into going home one lady even told her she would drive her home to her parents right then and there....she has been so brainwashed she cannot even think or talk altho she did say that "Catherine" was dead and that "Catherine" had been "crucified"....I am thinking seriously about going to talk to Israel's mother Heidi.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »

My Testimony

Seems pretty fundamentalist and traditional to me.  Some people are more comfortable with a more classical style of worship.  I read their statement of faith.  Not any different from my own.  The manifesto makes them sound anti-modern church.  But I see Charles Spurgeon, John Wesley, Jonathan Edwards, & David Brainerd in the header.  All very classical, fundmentalist theologians.   

Yesterday I was part of a protest trying to get this cult "Church of Wells" to leave our community....I met and had a conversation with Israel Keyes mother...she wouldn't talk to me about him there but she did invite me to her house to talk to her....these people are all nut cases....they have kidnapped and brainwashed a young girl Catherine Groves..a couple of other ladies and I tried to talk Catherine into going home one lady even told her she would drive her home to her parents right then and there....she has been so brainwashed she cannot even think or talk altho she did say that "Catherine" was dead and that "Catherine" had been "crucified"....I am thinking seriously about going to talk to Israel's mother Heidi.
http://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/local/x749157391/Church-of-Wells-members-attend-protest

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2014, 06:07:36 PM »

My Testimony

http://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/local/x749157391/Church-of-Wells-members-attend-protest

BTW....Jim Maddox Nathan Maddox father is a pastor there and trying to help Catherine Groves parents.

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2014, 03:40:59 AM »

My Testimony

littletxlady  Are you sure you want to do that?  The family sounds unbalanced. I wouldn't want to be around them  on any one on one or in a group. But that's me. If you want to talk to her why not ask her for coffee some where quiet but public. Just a thought.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2014, 09:31:54 AM »

Be careful please, littletexaslady.  I agree with what Green Eyes suggests. 

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2014, 10:36:17 AM »

Thank you ladies.....I am in touch with Catherine's family and a PHD psychologist that specializes in cults from an anti cult org Families Against Cult Teachings. If I can help them get their daughter out of this cult I am going to do my best and we are going to have a game plan...no guarantee it will work I may get the door shut in my face..... but it is worth a try! I will keep you updated Wink

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2014, 10:54:39 AM »

Thank you ladies.....I am in touch with Catherine's family and a PHD psychologist that specializes in cults from an anti cult org Families Against Cult Teachings. If I can help them get their daughter out of this cult I am going to do my best and we are going to have a game plan...no guarantee it will work I may get the door shut in my face..... but it is worth a try! I will keep you updated Wink

Glad to hear you have a game plan. Please be careful.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2014, 11:20:06 AM »

Glad to hear you have a game plan. Please be careful.

Thank you   

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2014, 12:03:30 PM »

ditto

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2015, 09:01:03 PM »

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/article/20150202/NEWS/302029967
FBI comes up empty on new information on murders by former Neah Bay resident Israel Keyes
Last modified February 2, 2015

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The search for victims of Israel Keyes remains stymied more than a year after the FBI issued a call for new information about the serial killer who told investigators he buried near Port Angeles a still-missing cache of items he could use to murder.

Anchorage, Alaska, FBI Special Agent Jolene Goeden said in a recent interview that more than 150 people had contacted the FBI about the former Neah Bay resident since August 2013, when her office publicly sought information about the case.

But none of the contacts led to substantial, new information on the case, she said.

“It's cold. Absolutely, unfortunately, it's cold at this point.

“We don't have any cases right now that we have any evidence that he is responsible for [a particular] person's disappearance.”

None of Keyes' victims appears to have lived in Clallam or Jefferson counties, Clallam County Undersheriff Ron Peregrin and Jefferson County Sheriff's Detective Brett Anglin have said.

Keyes told agents he weighed down at least one body with anchors and dumped it from a boat into 100 feet of water in Lake Crescent, west of Port Angeles, but a search was never conducted because there was no indication on where in the 12-mile-long lake Keyes claimed to have disposed of the body.

He is linked to the murders of 11 people between 2001 and 2012, five of whom were killed while he lived in Neah Bay from 2001 to 2007.

Before his death, Keyes admitted to killing at least eight people from Vermont to Washington state.

Keyes had told investigators in Alaska that he killed four people in Washington, including a couple in the state, between 2001 and 2005.

He committed suicide in December 2012 at age 34 in an Anchorage jail.

The day before Keyes died was the first time he talked of a hidden cache of items he stashed near Port Angeles that he could use in a murder, Goeden said.

“Our next meeting was going to be potentially him directing us to that cache,” Goeden said.

“We were going to get out our Google maps, get agents on the ground so we could direct them to where it was.”

The FBI does not plan to look for the cache, lacking any information on its location.

The caches found elsewhere include weapons and chemicals to hasten the decomposition of bodies.
More....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.