March 28, 2024, 06:01:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newton, CT - Multiple Deaths  (Read 276048 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: December 18, 2012, 05:02:09 PM »

George Will: Tougher gun laws, assault weapons ban won’t help
12:21 PM 12/16/2012

On Sunday’s broadcast of ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos,” Washington Post columnist George Will claimed that strict gun control laws often do not prevent determined killers from committing deadly mass-shootings.

“In 1996, a man went into a gym class in Scotland, [and] killed sixteen 5-and 6-year-olds and the teacher,” Will said. “A few years ago in Norway, a young, deranged, young man killed, what, 69 people on an island, mostly teenagers. Connecticut has among the toughest gun laws in this country. Didn’t help. Scotland and Norway have very tough gun laws. Didn’t help.”

<snipped>

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/16/george-will-tougher-gun-laws-assault-weapons-ban-wont-help-video/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: December 18, 2012, 05:03:25 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #242 on: December 18, 2012, 05:06:43 PM »

I thought she had no connection to the school. And it makes no mention of whatever happed last Thursday at the school.

Alagary.. this story is all over the place and I've learned to take "new" news with a healthy dose of salt until it's a day old, anyway, without changing. 

Earlier today, on CNN, they said that a reporter had spoken with a former classmate of Adam's while they both attended Sandy Hook school. I have no idea if that's true, but that's what they said.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #243 on: December 18, 2012, 05:14:28 PM »

I've said this before, but I've never seen such a big story with so many inaccuracies reported that are much later corrected. Any ideas what it is about this one that makes that so? I'm thinking that maybe the official investigators are being so careful not to let developments out, that reporters are doing their own investigations. IMO, the media stopped doing actual news years ago to become mouthpieces for their particular political point of view, so when they are presented with an actual news story, they suck at their jobs of real investigation. JMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: December 18, 2012, 05:15:18 PM »

Gun Contol?  On June 2, 2012 ... law abiding unarmed Canadian shoppers were at the mercy of a determined shooter who was well aware there would be little challenge to his mission to destroy lives.

Janet

+++++

Toronto Eaton Centre shooting kills 1, injures 7
Last Updated: Jun 3, 2012 1:22 AM ET

Toronto police are searching for at least one suspect after a Saturday evening shooting in the Eaton Centre left one man dead and seven others injured.

Const. Victor Kwong said the shooting took place in a busy lower-level food court, adding that one male victim was pronounced dead at the scene.

Kwong listed the genders and conditions of all eight victims and the ages of three, which are as follows:

Male, 25, dead
Male, 20, critical condition
Male, 13, critical condition
Female, no age given, serious condition
Male, no age given, serious condition
Female, no age given, serious condition
Pregnant female, no age given, went into labour after being knocked down
Female, no age given, grazed by bullet

<snipped>

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/06/02/toronto-eaton-center-shooting.html

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: December 18, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »

On Sunday’s broadcast of ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos,” Washington Post columnist George Will claimed that strict gun control laws often do not prevent determined killers from committing deadly mass-shootings.

“In 1996, a man went into a gym class in Scotland, [and] killed sixteen 5-and 6-year-olds and the teacher,” Will said. “A few years ago in Norway, a young, deranged, young man killed, what, 69 people on an island, mostly teenagers. Connecticut has among the toughest gun laws in this country. Didn’t help. Scotland and Norway have very tough gun laws. Didn’t help.”

<snipped>

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/16/george-will-tougher-gun-laws-assault-weapons-ban-wont-help-video/

It wont help at all? How do we know this exactly? Im not naive enough to believe that stricter laws would eliminate the problem but if it helps in some small way than thats enough for me. Drugs are illegal & your 15 year old child cant just walk into a store & buy a gram of coke but drugs are still rampant. I get that, but the laws that are in place make it more difficult to obtain them. Anything that makes it just a little more difficult for the dylan klebolds & adam lanzas of the world to obtain guns to carry out their evil is a hrlp imo. Have a handgun in your home to protect u from intruders & keep u safe in your home. I dont have a problem with that, but be held accountable when u dont prevent someone mentally unstable from getting their hands on that weapon. If u want to own a firearm, go through extensive background checks & mental health evaluations before u can do so. Like i said, i doubt our forefathers knew of the evil this country would become. Nothing anyone can say will convince me that anyone needs powerful weapons in large quantities in their homes for protection. It frightens me to think of the everyday civilians who are out on the streets everyday "packing".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: December 18, 2012, 05:30:58 PM »

In July, 2011 ... if caregivers of the 84 norwegian teenage campers who were gunned down had been armed for their protection and the protection of the youth entrusted to their care ... maybe the outcome would have been different.  Instead those young people were sitting ducks.

91 Killed in Norway Island Massacre, Capital Blast
Published July 23, 2011

A Norwegian dressed as a police officer gunned down at least 84 people at an island retreat before being arrested, police said Saturday. Investigators are still searching the surrounding waters, where people fled the attack, which followed an explosion in nearby Oslo that killed seven.

The mass shootings are among the worst in history. With the blast outside the prime minister's office, they formed the deadliest day of terror in Western Europe since the 2004 Madrid train bombings killed 191.

Police official Roger Andresen told reporters that the total death toll was now 91 and that a suspect was in custody being questioned for both assaults and is cooperating with the investigators.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/07/22/explosion-damages-buildings-in-norwegian-capital/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #247 on: December 18, 2012, 06:47:01 PM »

Fear of being committed may have caused Connecticut gunman to snap

By Jana Winter
Published December 18, 2012

NEWTOWN, Conn. –  The gunman who slaughtered 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school may have snapped because his mother was planning to commit him to a psychiatric facility, according to a lifelong resident of the area who was familiar with the killer’s family and several of the victims’ families.

Adam Lanza, 20, targeted Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown after killing his mother early Friday because he believed she loved the school “more than she loved him,” said Joshua Flashman, 25, who grew up not far from where the shooting took place. Flashman, a U.S. Marine, is the son of a pastor at an area church where many of the victims' families worship.

“From what I've been told, Adam was aware of her petitioning the court for conservatorship and (her) plans to have him committed," Flashman told FoxNews.com. "Adam was apparently very upset about this. He thought she just wanted to send him away. From what I understand, he was really, really angry. I think this could have been it, what set him off.”

A senior law enforcement official involved in the investigation confirmed that Lanza's anger at his mother over plans for “his future mental health treatment” is being looked at as a possible motive for the deadly shooting.

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-being-committed-may-have-caused-connecticut-madman-to-snap/#ixzz2FRILO2lP

I just heard this and came here to see if anyone else had. It was reported on air as something that official investigators wouldn't confirm at this time, so we'll see if the story changes yet again, but this makes more sense than anything I've heard so far. Thanks, San.

I agree.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 18, 2012, 06:57:16 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/peter-lanza-adam-lanza_n_2324979.html

Peter Lanza, Adam Lanza's Father, Was Cut Off From Son Before Sandy Hook Shooting: Report
Posted: 12/18/2012 5:36 pm EST  |  Updated: 12/18/2012 5:36 pm EST

Peter Lanza -- Adam Lanza's father -- reportedly had almost no involvement in his son's life in the years leading up to the Sandy Hook shooting.

NBC News reports that Adam had cut off communications with Peter, refusing to see him, according to a source close to the family.

Peter and Nancy Lanza split in 2001 and in 2010, Peter started dating a new woman. The source said that's when Adam stopped speaking with his dad. The father and son hadn't seen each other since then, according to the report.

On the day of the Sandy Hook massacre, Nancy Lanza was her son's first victim.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #249 on: December 18, 2012, 06:57:49 PM »

<snipped>

It wont help at all? How do we know this exactly? Im not naive enough to believe that stricter laws would eliminate the problem but if it helps in some small way than thats enough for me. Drugs are illegal & your 15 year old child cant just walk into a store & buy a gram of coke but drugs are still rampant. I get that, but the laws that are in place make it more difficult to obtain them. Anything that makes it just a little more difficult for the dylan klebolds & adam lanzas of the world to obtain guns to carry out their evil is a hrlp imo. Have a handgun in your home to protect u from intruders & keep u safe in your home. I dont have a problem with that, but be held accountable when u dont prevent someone mentally unstable from getting their hands on that weapon. If u want to own a firearm, go through extensive background checks & mental health evaluations before u can do so. Like i said, i doubt our forefathers knew of the evil this country would become. Nothing anyone can say will convince me that anyone needs powerful weapons in large quantities in their homes for protection. It frightens me to think of the everyday civilians who are out on the streets everyday "packing".

I get what you're saying, kcrn. I  even share some of your fears. I've seen them ink law after law... that wind up restricting the good citizen, the one that is willing to be put through background checks and testing - and wants to follow the law. One law - leads to another - leads to another... chip chip chip away. Until a complete ban will be passed. That's how the UK passed it through.
They take one horrific event and play to a reasonable person's desire to feel safe. They suck you in - because that 'emotional window' is open for a short period of time. They draw you in at your
weakest moment - and then get you to vote for a law, you'll be sorry for years later... because you couldn't possibly forsee all of the new problems it would cause by passing it.

In Chicago - 25 -50 teens die a day from gang gun violence. It's been happening for decades. ...but Sandy Hook happened, and Obama wants a fix on his desk immediately. What's wrong with this picture? The law will make it harder on people who are willing to follow it.... and the rest don't care... Eample: Nancy Lanza bought hers by the book... and for whatever reason Adam took them
and could care less about law, or school children or anything else. Ironically, one law did work - he was turned down earlier in the week for buying another rifle, he didn't want to go through
the waiting period. If that is the "making it a little more difficult for them to buy them" part you were talking about - it happened, and it didn't help much... but I'm sure glad it worked.

Psychos - criminals do not care. They steal, fabricate their own, and also import them (underground) guns that can continuous shoot off 1 pull of the trigger. Launch grenades and all sorts of wicked stuff.  I heart cops and SWAT - but they just won't stay at my house long enough. They are apparently very busy, and I can see why. If a scum pulls an AK and I am stuck with Barney Fife's gun and 1 regulation bullet that must be kept in my shirt pocket at all times.  I forsee a small problem a brewing!  I'm not making light of your views. I think you have very valid points!
I just wanted to show you what I forsee happening. I am totally with you on the better mental health checks and controls, though. Nutters need not even be thinking the word 'gun'.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2012, 07:00:14 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/18/us/connecticut-lanza-guns/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Newtown shooter's guns: What we know
By Steve Almasy, CNN
updated 6:34 PM EST, Tue December 18, 2012

(CNN) -- Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm.

In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details. Lanza used one of the handguns to take his own life, although police haven't said whether the gun was the Glock or the Sig Sauer.

In fact many details remain unknown about the weapons Lanza used that day to kill 20 children, his own mother, six other adults and then himself. Here's what is known so far:

Read the rest at the link above

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2012, 07:40:15 PM »

I've said this before, but I've never seen such a big story with so many inaccuracies reported that are much later corrected. Any ideas what it is about this one that makes that so? I'm thinking that maybe the official investigators are being so careful not to let developments out, that reporters are doing their own investigations. IMO, the media stopped doing actual news years ago to become mouthpieces for their particular political point of view, so when they are presented with an actual news story, they suck at their jobs of real investigation. JMO.

Precisely, they are hooking for their Master's PC spin viewpoint. Which is not news. News just is. It happens naturally. When it is crafted with political slant involved it spawns mass chaos and many inaccuracies. Which annoys the masses to no end - because they are aware they are being led. They do it so much these days - I can only come to the conclusion that it is achieving what they would
like it to do. Humans do make errors - but not 24/7 around the clock. What they are doing must be by intelligent design, imo.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »

<snipped>

I get what you're saying, kcrn. I  even share some of your fears. I've seen them ink law after law... that wind up restricting the good citizen, the one that is willing to be put through background checks and testing - and wants to follow the law. One law - leads to another - leads to another... chip chip chip away. Until a complete ban will be passed. That's how the UK passed it through.
They take one horrific event and play to a reasonable person's desire to feel safe. They suck you in - because that 'emotional window' is open for a short period of time. They draw you in at your
weakest moment - and then get you to vote for a law, you'll be sorry for years later... because you couldn't possibly forsee all of the new problems it would cause by passing it.

In Chicago - 25 -50 teens die a day from gang gun violence. It's been happening for decades. ...but Sandy Hook happened, and Obama wants a fix on his desk immediately. What's wrong with this picture? The law will make it harder on people who are willing to follow it.... and the rest don't care... Eample: Nancy Lanza bought hers by the book... and for whatever reason Adam took them
and could care less about law, or school children or anything else. Ironically, one law did work - he was turned down earlier in the week for buying another rifle, he didn't want to go through
the waiting period. If that is the "making it a little more difficult for them to buy them" part you were talking about - it happened, and it didn't help much... but I'm sure glad it worked.

Psychos - criminals do not care. They steal, fabricate their own, and also import them (underground) guns that can continuous shoot off 1 pull of the trigger. Launch grenades and all sorts of wicked stuff.  I heart cops and SWAT - but they just won't stay at my house long enough. They are apparently very busy, and I can see why. If a scum pulls an AK and I am stuck with Barney Fife's gun and 1 regulation bullet that must be kept in my shirt pocket at all times.  I forsee a small problem a brewing!  I'm not making light of your views. I think you have very valid points!
I just wanted to show you what I forsee happening. I am totally with you on the better mental health checks and controls, though. Nutters need not even be thinking the word 'gun'.
I totally see your points too carpe. You always make alot of sense which is why i always enjoy your posts. It just breaks my heart to see the world i brought children into. I pray to god that my children will always stay strong & with god so they are never led astray. Im sure having a child with mental health issues is heartbreaking & the evil they may do is not necessarily the fault of the parents. I do think though that nancy lanza made a huge mistake in introducing her son to guns & allowing him access to them. She clearly knew he was troubled from the way it sounds. She had a duty to protect others from what ifs & a duty to him to protect him from himself imo.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2012, 11:52:27 PM »

<snipped>

I totally see your points too carpe. You always make alot of sense which is why i always enjoy your posts. It just breaks my heart to see the world i brought children into. I pray to god that my children will always stay strong & with god so they are never led astray. Im sure having a child with mental health issues is heartbreaking & the evil they may do is not necessarily the fault of the parents. I do think though that nancy lanza made a huge mistake in introducing her son to guns & allowing him access to them. She clearly knew he was troubled from the way it sounds. She had a duty to protect others from what ifs & a duty to him to protect him from himself imo.

Carpe always presents things in a clear, reasonable, and concise fashion in which I definitely lack the ability to espouse!! The common ingredient to all of these horrendous crimes ALWAYS boils down to mental illness.
Seems to me -- that is the issue we ought to be focusing our resources to.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: December 19, 2012, 12:29:52 AM »

<snipped>

Carpe always presents things in a clear, reasonable, and concise fashion in which I definitely lack the ability to espouse!! The common ingredient to all of these horrendous crimes ALWAYS boils down to mental illness.
Seems to me -- that is the issue we ought to be focusing our resources to.
Agree. Wish there was an answer.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: December 19, 2012, 12:56:36 AM »

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/17/15976160-new-details-emerge-on-private-lives-of-school-gunman-adam-lanza-and-his-mother

New details emerge on private lives of school gunman Adam Lanza and his mother
1 day ago

Friends of Nancy Lanza in Newtown on Monday shed new light on Adam Lanza’s at-times strange behavior in the years before the shooting, but said she did not indicate that it had changed in recent months.

Ellen Adriani and Russell Hanoman, both of whom said they were close friends of Nancy Lanza’s, said the 52-year-old single mother was devoted to her youngest son, whom they described as intelligent, mild-mannered and socially awkward. He also had an aversion to human contact, they said.

Hanoman, who said he had met Adam on several occasions, recalled him as a “very mild-mannered” young man who was interested in technology and engineering and liked to maintain his distance from other people.

“I remember when I first met him, he deliberately stood maybe 6 feet away from me and took three exaggerated steps toward me … stuck out his hand, shook (mine) … put it back and (took) three exaggerated steps back.”

Adriani, who never met Adam, said Nancy Lanza told her of a time when Adam was ill while he was in high school and didn’t want her to enter his bedroom.

“But yet he still wanted Nancy there for him, so she camped out all night outside his bedroom door,” she said. “Periodically through the evening, he would ask her, ‘Are you there? Are you still there?’ and she’d be, ‘I’m here. I’m here.’ So he needed to have that security that she was there but not in his space.”

Hanoman also remembered Nancy Lanza as a devoted mother.

“Everything that she did in life … was devoted to making sure that he was taken care of,” he said.

Adam Lanza also was “an organic vegan” with a conservative worldview, he said.

“He was actually politically aware for a teenager,” he said. “… He was always very free-market economics and capitalism, as I think most people are in this country.”

He also was interested in target shooting, sometimes accompanying his mother to local shooting ranges to practice. (Federal agents investigating the school massacre said Monday that they have found evidence that Adam Lanza visited more than one range and "engaged in shooting activities."  And they say they know that he visited some ranges with his mother.)

In addition to his technological and weapons prowess, Adam Lanza was an excellent dancer – at least within the confines of the Dance Dance Revolution video game.

“It’s an arcade game as well as on the home systems where you basically dance around to a pattern on the screen,” Hanoman said. “And he was extremely good at it. He would often accumulate an audience of people around watching him…. (But) because it’s a two-player game … if anyone tried to come on the platform with him, no matter what he was doing, he would just turn around and walk out of the arcade.”

Despite such anti-social behavior, Hanoman said that mother and son had over the past several years looked at a number of colleges where Adam Lanza might be able to make a fresh beginning.

“He wanted to go back to school, so they were looking at colleges all over the country, looking for an ideal environment for him,” he said. “… He wanted to become more socialized. He didn’t want to stay trapped in his home the rest of his life.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: December 19, 2012, 09:30:21 AM »

REMINDER - As I mentioned to Whiskeygirl, this thread is no place to argue about politics.  If you wish to discuss any political aspect you think pertains to this case please post in the Political Forum area.  Thanks!

Discussion about gun laws is OK as long as you can keep politics out of it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 19, 2012, 10:45:04 AM »

Maybe the current massacre would have been deterred IF Adam had thought for one minute that he could possibly be taken down by an armed guard/principal/teacher prior to accomplishing his mission.

Maybe the current massacre would not have involved so many innocent lives IF an armed guard/principal/teacher had been afforded his/her constitutional right to protect self and their young charges.

The faculty and students at Sandy Hook Elementary were sitting ducks and Adam Lanza ... a troubled young man filled with rage ... was fully aware.

Janet

Tennessee Considers Training & Arming Schoolteachers with Guns To Protect Against Shootings Like Sandy Hook Elementary School (Virginia as Well)

More is better … especially when it comes to the safety of our children …

It’s time to look at all options.  In the wake of the horrendous Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings, the Volunteer state of Tennessee is considering training and arming teachers in classrooms to help protect children. In an effort to look at all options to protect innocent school children and not just “banning” guns.  Republican  State Sen. Frank Niceley will  introduce a bill that would allow the state to pay for secretly armed teachers in classrooms.  When asked if putting more guns in schools in the wake of Newtown might make them more dangerous, Niceley said the sentiment was naïve. Not only does an unarmed school leave itself unprotected, it also presents a tempting target.

<snipped>

Posted December 19, 2012 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/12/19/tennessee-considers-training-arming-schoolteachers-with-guns-to-protect-against-shootings-like-sandy-hook-elementary-school/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: December 19, 2012, 12:09:45 PM »

Stop school shootings by letting teachers fire back, say Texas officials
December 18, 2012

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/stop-school-shootings-by-letting-teachers-fire-back-say-texas-officials/

Rep. Gohmert: I wish Sandy Hook principal had had access to rifle
December 16, 2012

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/dec/16/rep-gohmert-i-wish-sandy-hook-principal-had-had-ac/

_____

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: December 19, 2012, 12:58:49 PM »

!2/19/12 Murfeesboro mall bans man in T-shirt referencing Newtown massacre

"Police arrested a man after he was ejected from a Murfreesboro mall for wearing what mall security deemed an “extremely distasteful” shirt referencing the slaying of 20 children in Newtown, Conn.

Stanley Bryce Myszka, 42, was banned from the Stones River Mall by security Saturday after he refused to remove a shirt that read “Has your gun killed a kindergartner today?” He was then arrested by Murfreesboro Police, who responded to the mall at the request of security officers."

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20121219/NEWS/312190133/Murfeesboro-mall-bans-man-T-shirt-referencing-Newtown-massacre?nclick_check=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.