March 29, 2024, 12:00:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newton, CT - Multiple Deaths  (Read 276115 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: December 19, 2012, 01:40:58 PM »

It's a real shame there are those that do these kinds of things.  It was just a matter of time before they popped up.   

http://www.kvue.com/news/BBB-urges-caution-when-donating-in-honor-of-Sandy-Hook-victims-184125241.html
BBB urges caution when donating in honor of Sandy Hook victims
December 19, 2012

AUSTIN — The Better Business Bureau is warning consumers to be aware of phony charity solicitations following the Sandy Hook shooting in Newtown, Connecticut last Friday.
The BBB says there have been reports of "phony charity solicitations, supposedly on behalf of the families" of the shooting victims.
The BBB recommends you avoid giving to charities or funds through unsolicited phone calls, emails, texts or social media appeals.
 ::snipping2::
The BBB encourages donors to:
- Do your homework. Always research a charity through BBB’s Wise Giving Alliance website, www.give.org, before making a donation.
- Find charity yourself. Rather than replying to a charity appeal, BBB recommends choosing a well-known charity or one that has been endorsed by local or state authorities in the aftermath of a tragedy.
- Contact charities directly. Never click on links to charities on unfamiliar websites or in texts or emails.  These may take you to a lookalike website where you will be asked to provide financial information, or download harmful malware into your computer.
- Confirm text code numbers. If you plan to donate by text message, confirm the text code number directly with the charity. Also, keep in mind that text message donations are typically not immediate. Depending on your cell phone provider, the donation may not show up on your bill for 30 to 90 days.
Donors may contribute to a victims’ family fund through a collaborative effort between The United Way and Newtown Savings Bank.

Donations can be sent to:
Sandy Hook School Support Fund
c/o Newtown Savings Banks
39 Main Street
Newtown, CT 06470
Also, the U.S. Postal Service has created a place for people to mail their condolences to those affected by the Sandy Hook shooting:
P.O. Box 3700, Newtown, CT, 06470

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: December 19, 2012, 03:32:09 PM »

SM FRONT PAGE

Tennessee Considers Training & Arming Schoolteachers with Guns To Protect Against Shootings Like Sandy Hook Elementary School (Virginia as Well)

More is better … especially when it comes to the safety of our children …

It’s time to look at all options.  In the wake of the horrendous Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings, the Volunteer state of Tennessee is considering training and arming teachers in classrooms to help protect children. In an effort to look at all options to protect innocent school children and not just “banning” guns.  Republican  State Sen. Frank Niceley will  introduce a bill that would allow the state to pay for secretly armed teachers in classrooms.  When asked if putting more guns in schools in the wake of Newtown might make them more dangerous, Niceley said the sentiment was naïve. Not only does an unarmed school leave itself unprotected, it also presents a tempting target.

<snipped>

Posted December 19, 2012 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/12/19/tennessee-considers-training-arming-schoolteachers-with-guns-to-protect-against-shootings-like-sandy-hook-elementary-school/

Somehow I do not believe that Adam Lanza would not have pick this Texas School District to carry out his evil mission.  Could it be considered "peace through strength'?

Janet

Texas School District Teachers Carry Concealed Guns
4:48 AM, Dec 19, 2012

http://www.wltx.com/news/national/article/213252/142/Texas-School-District-Teachers-Carry-Concealed-Guns

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 19, 2012, 03:49:44 PM »

SELF-EDIT

Lanza would not have pick this Texas

s/b

Lanza would have pick this Texas

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 19, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »

SELF-EDIT

s/b

I agree Janet, all of these instances of these horrendous acts are perpetrated by COWARDS.  "Peace through Strength" (Amazing how this concept works on so many levels!)

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 19, 2012, 05:14:14 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/19/adam-lanza-motive_n_2332641.html

Adam Lanza Motive: Medical Examiner Wants To Probe Sandy Hook Shooter's Genetics

Posted: 12/19/2012 4:26 pm EST  |  Updated: 12/19/2012 4:26 pm EST

Connecticut's chief medical examiner said he hopes Adam Lanza's biology will help explain why the Sandy Hook shooter went on a deadly rampage.

The Hartford Courant reports that Dr. H. Wayne Carver has asked a geneticist at the University of Connecticut to join in his investigation of the killings.

"I'm exploring with the department of genetics what might be possible, if anything is possible," Carver told the paper on Tuesday. "Is there any identifiable disease associated with this behavior?"

Carver is also awaiting toxicology testing results for the gunman.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 19, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-connecticut-shooting-20121219,0,676133.story

Connecticut school shooter was estranged from father
December 18, 2012, 9:27 p.m.

NEWTOWN, Conn. — The troubled young man who shot and killed 26 people at an elementary school had not had contact with his father in a nearby town for the last two years, despite his father's repeated efforts to repair the relationship, a family acquaintance said Tuesday as most students in the trauma-stricken town returned to school amid funeral processions.

The revelation that Adam Lanza, 20, had broken off contact with his father and his brother deepened questions into what was going on inside the Lanza household in the weeks and months before the shooting, whose genesis still remains largely unknown.

Increasingly it appears that few people other than Lanza's mother, 52-year-old Nancy Lanza, had regular contact recently with him. State officials told reporters Tuesday that she was shot in the head with a .22-caliber rifle, most likely while she was asleep, before her son loaded four weapons into her car and drove it to Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Peter Lanza, an executive with GE Energy Financial Services, had initially seen his youngest son weekly after he separated from his wife in 2001, said the family acquaintance, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he did not want to be drawn publicly into the investigation.

But Adam Lanza began refusing to see his father and his brother, 24-year-old Ryan Lanza, at about the same time that his father began seeing another woman in the year after the Lanzas' divorce became final in 2009, he said.

Peter Lanza eventually married the woman, Shelley Cudiner, an employee at the library at the University of Connecticut, and moved into her home in Stamford, Conn.

"Ryan and his dad both had not seen Adam since 2010," the family acquaintance said. "It was around the time that his relationship with Shelley had become more serious. He reached out to his son, both directly and through his mother, but to no avail."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: December 19, 2012, 08:01:22 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tonight at 9pm ET

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 19, 2012, 08:24:16 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Inside the mind of Newtown killer Adam Lanza; he ‘was like a ghost’

His mother spotted his precipitous withdrawal before he went on his rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School. ‘He didn’t understand why she wanted him to go out into the world. She told me she couldn’t reach him — and she was worried,’ says a family friend.

In the days before the massacre, the mother of Adam Lanza was pushing her loner son to leave the Newtown home that provided his refuge from reality, a family friend told the Daily News Wednesday.

“He sat in his room playing video games for hours and hours,” the friend said. “She thought the best thing was for him to get out of the house and into the world. To interact with people a little bit.”

But the 20-year-old rejected the idea and stopped speaking to his mother, the friend said. Nancy Lanza and her youngest son hadn’t talked for three days before he fatally shot her Friday morning and then murdered 20 children and six staffers at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Nancy Lanza had brought her son to a psychiatrist as he became increasingly anti-social — spending endless hours in his room by himself.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/exclusive-mind-newtown-killer-article-1.1223612#ixzz2FYC2WsUd

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: December 19, 2012, 08:27:03 PM »

Mom left school gunman Adam Lanza alone for days before school massacre: report

By DAVID K. LI
Last Updated: 5:27 PM, December 19, 2012
Posted: 4:14 PM, December 19, 2012

Mass murderer Adam Lanza spent two and half days home alone with his mom’s arsenal of weapons, giving him plenty of time to hatch one of America’s worst school shootings, according to broadcast report today.

Before Lanza slaughtered 20 kids and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., on Friday, he killed mom -- an avid gun collector -- Nancy Lanza in their home that morning.

Nancy Lanza had just arrived home early Thursday evening, following a two-night getaway to Bretton Woods, NH, according to Headline News.

She checked into the Omni Mount Washington Resort at 12:10 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11, and checked out at 12:27 p.m. on Thursday, HLN said.

It’s 290 miles — nearly a five-hour drive — between Bretton Woods, NH, and Newtown, Conn.

Lanza had visited Bretton Woods before and had always driven herself there, according to HLN.

She had chatted with friends during her two nights in New Hampshire and appeared to be in good spirits, the cable news network reported.

Nancy Lanza often took mini-vacations by herself, friends said. She trusted leaving Adam alone, but didn't want him cooking, so she always prepared all his meals before her trips.

Yesterday, it was reported that Adam Lanza studied photos of guns and obliterated virtual victims in violent video games for hours on end, alone in his windowless basement den.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/massacre_left_killer_adam_lanza_ryNR31OfvVKAMm6Aw1y8FO
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: December 19, 2012, 08:29:44 PM »

SELF-EDIT

s/b

I agree Janet, all of these instances of these horrendous acts are perpetrated by COWARDS.  "Peace through Strength" (Amazing how this concept works on so many levels!)
Definitely a coward! I think this kid picked an elementary school because he knew his little victims were helpless & it would be easy. I hope satan is showing him just what a helpless weak pawn he is now. I give kudos to the parent who prayed for him but im just not there yet. Mental illness and evil are not synonamous & he had some of the latter imo. Mental illness wont excuse it for me, im sorry. He planned this to the minute & to me, that takes evil. How do u look at those sweet angelic faces & carry out that plan?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: December 19, 2012, 09:07:00 PM »

SELF-EDIT

s/b

Definitely a coward! I think this kid picked an elementary school because he knew his little victims were helpless & it would be easy. I hope satan is showing him just what a helpless weak pawn he is now. I give kudos to the parent who prayed for him but im just not there yet. Mental illness and evil are not synonamous & he had some of the latter imo. Mental illness wont excuse it for me, im sorry. He planned this to the minute & to me, that takes evil. How do u look at those sweet angelic faces & carry out that plan?
The Aurora movie theater killer also picked a venue that had a big "gun free zone" sign on the building. The cowards pick places where they expect no one to retaliate. I don't think it makes ANY sense to give them more targets!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 19, 2012, 11:50:44 PM »

Just a request - from me to all readers here:

Mental illness is real. Rational minds cannot make sense out of what irrational minds do.

I think this event has a lot of components here - mental illness, gun control, parenting and further social issues like school/public protection.

But folks I wonder if mental illness should be equated with evil ?

Just a question because I know mentally ill people and if they are truly mentally ill, they have no reality.

There is no rationalization by us sane folks that could be applied.

Hope this makes sense.

This is so tragic on all levels - please let us learn as a society what we can going forward.

Blessings to all posters tonight.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: December 20, 2012, 12:18:56 AM »

Just a request - from me to all readers here:

Mental illness is real. Rational minds cannot make sense out of what irrational minds do.

I think this event has a lot of components here - mental illness, gun control, parenting and further social issues like school/public protection.

But folks I wonder if mental illness should be equated with evil ?

Just a question because I know mentally ill people and if they are truly mentally ill, they have no reality.

There is no rationalization by us sane folks that could be applied.

Hope this makes sense.

This is so tragic on all levels - please let us learn as a society what we can going forward.

Blessings to all posters tonight.
I dont equate mentally ill with evil believe me. I am a nurse & i see all kinds of patients on a daily basis. Im not a psych nurse but i have worked there in my career. I do understand that mental illness is real but there is a very broad spectrum of mental illness. People with aspergers are not mentally ill they have a neurodevelopmental disorder. People with aspergers are not violent & calculated usually unless they have some other underlying schizophrenia or antisocial personality disorder in which case they should be seeing a psychiatrist & probably be on medication. I dont know this kids medical history but i also dont just give him an automatic pass  because he" must have been mentally ill. " i think anyone that can murder at all has some degree of mental instability but then, unfortunately alot of them also have quite a bit of evil in them. This may be a combination of both, but imo evil is there.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 20, 2012, 12:53:26 AM »

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/19/bushmaster-223-weapon-used-in-newtown-shooting-a-lightning-rod-in-gun-debate/

Bushmaster .223: Weapon Used in Newtown Shooting a Lightning Rod in Gun Debate
Dec. 19, 2012

When 20-year-old Adam Lanza walked into the Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, he carried two handguns, several hundred rounds of ammunition and a rifle that has become a flashpoint in the ongoing debate over gun rights in America.

Police say that the 20 children and six adults killed at the school were murdered with a .223 caliber Bushmaster AR-15 rifle. It’s one of the most popular types of sporting rifles in the country: between 2000 and 2010, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, more than two million AR-15-type rifles have been sold by various manufacturers.  It’s a weapon of choice among firearm enthusiasts and is “hugely popular for recreational target shooting,” according to Guns and Ammo.
Because it falls under the federal definition of the term “assault weapon,” the AR-15 has long been a target of anti-gun legislation. “It was one of the weapons [specifically] banned by the Assault Weapons Ban legislation in 1994,” Christopher Koper, criminology professor at George Mason University tells TIME. According to the U.S. Code, an assault weapon can be “any repeating rifle which utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round, and which requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.”[/b]

Read more...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #274 on: December 20, 2012, 04:10:59 AM »

When we allow the gov't to dictate what we can own we are in danger of falling off a freedom cliff that we won't be able to climb back up.  If Lanza had used a sword would we be banning all knives beyond a certain length?  If he'd used a metal bar would we ban all metal bars?  Its a slippery slope.

IMO, it boils down to mental health services.  We need a system that supports the ill and their families.  We need to have somewhere that families can go to when they've reached the limit of what they know to do.  We've gutted Mental Health Services to a point of hazard.  Banning guns is a band-aid approach to the real issue. 
With all due respect, that is ridiculous. If this psycho had a knife or a bar he most likely would have had a hard time getting in for starters. If he had a gun or a bar theres no way that massacre could have occurred. Someone in that school could have taken him down & wrestled a knife or a bar away from him. He couldnt have slaughtered 26 people in 15 minutes. I would have had a good chance of being successful in a fight against someone with a knife or a bar even if i got slashed or hit hard with a bar. Im not arguing whether or not guns in general should be banned but there is absolutely no reason in this world that anyone but a law enforcement agent or a soldier needs a weapon like that. Ever. Maybe it would be prudent to make those who want to buy any gun go through a mental evaluation, a waiting period & a full evaluation of anyone living in their home or who can access those weapons. Im quite sure this kid wouldnt have passed a mental health test. This mother knew her son had issues yet she taught him to shoot & left him access to these weapons. Yes people should have a right to bear arms & defend themselves but a bushmaster is not required.
As far as the westboro baptist church being described as a religious group? Really? Not in my world. I dont see anyone who spews hate as a group i would associate with a religion other than that which follows satan. They are a hate group, plain & simple. In what religion would the killing of innocent babies be gods judgement or whatever that crackpot tweeted. Enough is enough with the freedom of speech bullcrap. These people dont deserve any freedoms. They are sick twisted & part of what satan has done to this world..
We don't seem to see this situation from the same point of view.  Which is ok.  We live in a country where we can both believe what we want because we have the freedom to do so.  Let's remember to allow each other our freedoms without mockery or name-calling.  To do otherwise would put us on the same level as WBC.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #275 on: December 20, 2012, 04:27:24 AM »

I was so glad to see that someone is going to look into Lanza's genetics.  I hope that they will also study his brain to see if there was something there that might have caused his problems.  Hopefully, there will be answers that will help others. 

It is a shame that he did not have contact with his father.  Maybe family counseling would have helped a bit.  It might also have given his mother another perspective on dealing with her son's issues. 

For me, it all boils down to this.  A troubled little boy grew up to be a troubled young man.  This will continue to happen until we lose the stigma attached to mental illness and start providing care for those in need.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #276 on: December 20, 2012, 06:33:55 AM »

I think Nancy was in a wee bit of denial. I'm just sitting here thinking... she didn't trust him to cook for himself. Yet, she bought him a 2,000 pound  vehicle to drive on public streets. Apparently,
he had his own vehicle according to an article.

In what world do you live in - where you aren't trusted to make bacon and eggs,  but driving on a freeway sounds good. rendeer

Also not good, allowing your son to stay in a basement for days on end, like some Boo Radley spook-o-saurus. From the way it reads in the papers, he only came out to eat.

This never turns out well. She had plenty of financial resources to deal with this - but just couldn't seem to bring herself to do it, quickly enough.

He may have had severe problems, but thinking ahead wasn't one of them.

- The attempt at purchasing another rifle in advance of the shootings
- scouting out the school the day before
-completely destroying his hard drive

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: December 20, 2012, 07:46:41 AM »

Lanza's background being investigated
Posted: Dec 20, 2012 7:09 AM EST Updated: Dec 20, 2012 7:27 AM EST
By WFSB Staff

NEWTOWN, CT (WFSB) -

Investigators are searching for more answers into the school shooting rampage in Newtown.

Currently, investigators are looking into Adam Lanza's past in hopes of finding out what may have caused him to kill his own mother and then 26 people inside Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Putting the pieces together is proving difficult, but investigators are gathering evidence and will analyze everything they come across, while trying to figure out what was going on in his head.

Richard Nova worked inside the Newtown School District as head of security. He said he remembers Lanza, his mother Nancy and his older brother.

"Adam was a boy very different from his brother," he said. "He was withdrawn most often, shy and basically scared of the world around him. He had some disorders."

Sources tell Eyewitness News the 20-year-old went through a psychiatric evaluation at some point in his life.

The evaluation was not court ordered.

Eyewitness News checked court records to see if his family wanted him committed to a mental health hospital. Court clerks said if there was a request then it would not be public record.

We are also learning Lanza and his father stopped talking about a year after his parent's 2009 divorce.

Meanwhile - Novia said nothing is adding up.  ::snipping2::
http://www.wfsb.com/story/20390787/lanzas-background-being-investigated

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 20, 2012, 09:01:41 AM »

When we allow the gov't to dictate what we can own we are in danger of falling off a freedom cliff that we won't be able to climb back up.  If Lanza had used a sword would we be banning all knives beyond a certain length?  If he'd used a metal bar would we ban all metal bars?  Its a slippery slope.

IMO, it boils down to mental health services.  We need a system that supports the ill and their families.  We need to have somewhere that families can go to when they've reached the limit of what they know to do.  We've gutted Mental Health Services to a point of hazard.  Banning guns is a band-aid approach to the real issue. 
With all due respect, that is ridiculous. If this psycho had a knife or a bar he most likely would have had a hard time getting in for starters. If he had a gun or a bar theres no way that massacre could have occurred. Someone in that school could have taken him down & wrestled a knife or a bar away from him. He couldnt have slaughtered 26 people in 15 minutes. I would have had a good chance of being successful in a fight against someone with a knife or a bar even if i got slashed or hit hard with a bar. Im not arguing whether or not guns in general should be banned but there is absolutely no reason in this world that anyone but a law enforcement agent or a soldier needs a weapon like that. Ever. Maybe it would be prudent to make those who want to buy any gun go through a mental evaluation, a waiting period & a full evaluation of anyone living in their home or who can access those weapons. Im quite sure this kid wouldnt have passed a mental health test. This mother knew her son had issues yet she taught him to shoot & left him access to these weapons. Yes people should have a right to bear arms & defend themselves but a bushmaster is not required.
As far as the westboro baptist church being described as a religious group? Really? Not in my world. I dont see anyone who spews hate as a group i would associate with a religion other than that which follows satan. They are a hate group, plain & simple. In what religion would the killing of innocent babies be gods judgement or whatever that crackpot tweeted. Enough is enough with the freedom of speech bullcrap. These people dont deserve any freedoms. They are sick twisted & part of what satan has done to this world..
We don't seem to see this situation from the same point of view.  Which is ok.  We live in a country where we can both believe what we want because we have the freedom to do so.  Let's remember to allow each other our freedoms without mockery or name-calling.  To do otherwise would put us on the same level as WBC.
I didnt do any of that & i apologize if thats the way you took it. I just do not believe that we as a society should always chalk every evil deed up to mental illness. Its kind of a slap in the face to those who do suffer from mental illness. Mental illness does not entitle onr to massacre innocent lives in a school, a movie theater , a church or a mall. It doesnt excuse the abduction , murder & dismemberment of a 10 year old girl. Why is it that some of these heinous acts are carried out by just evil people & some are automatically chalked up to mental illness? This kid being a recluse & socially awkward does not mean he was necessarily schizophrenic or similar. There is alot of evil in this world unfortunately. I read commens posted after some of the articles posted on this tragedy & am amazed how mean people can be. I see people trying to profit off of this. There is evil in this world, like it or not.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 20, 2012, 02:48:50 PM »

JMO
not sure what the shooter had,as far as mental capabilities,from reading all
of the inaccurate reports though,id say he did have forethought,and mom
screwed up,she wasnt the only one, to pay the price for the screw up, i think
lesson learned is,dont stop trying to get help,and dont keep putting it off,
hoping it will get better or, other circumstances might make a/it dif
and screw the idea it should be kept behind closed doors,get in the open so
others can see and help

i think these  vids show why the bushmaster or any AR-15 rifle, is so controversial,one shows the
drum mag the second shows a lot of ,what accessories can be used,if you look around more you
will see that the rifle is really a versatile and the most Tactical weapon... EVER!,as the dude in vid
says,and from watching some of those vids,its scary to see some of the folks that own a gun
drum mag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_236442&feature=iv&src_vid=qZ2im_AoVzg&v=g62m7yOhgRY
Most Tactical AR15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q362H-xg0ZA
How to Build An AR-15 Video
http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/lid=11004/learn/
Bushmaster AR 15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFQozJDK0fk&list=PLC65B6E31B24C8076&index=21

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.