March 28, 2024, 06:13:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newton, CT - Multiple Deaths  (Read 1704 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 18, 2012, 05:34:14 PM »

Phoney White House tears?  

How many tears did the Obama's shed for the victims of Ayers bombings?  All those parents that were afraid to go to work, all those children that feared for their parents?

Anyone remember what it was like to fear you family wouldn't return home at night?

Phoney tears?  Bombs kill too.  Terrorists kill.  

Why would a terrorist help start a political career?

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL FORUM.  I WILL MOVE THIS POST TO THE CORRECT FORUM.(klaasend)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 08:52:51 PM by klaasend » Logged

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 08:28:12 AM »

Not a political case?  A case that seems to be used to take away guns from good honest people?

Some families own guns for generations and they do not shoot up schools, embassies, homes, McDonald's, and children.  They do not kill, maim, or wreak havoc on families.  Why do some guns come from good families?  Why do some guns go astray?

Do guns kill?  Or, do people kill?

Guns and rocket launchers killed in Benghazi.  For some reason a film maker is in jail for making a preview for a movie that was never made and blamed for religious fanatics attacking and killing Americans.  Blame the humans?

No, blame the movie preview.  Blame the shooters?  No, blame a movie preview.  Why aren't they blaming the movie and gaming industry for this violence?

Guns don't kill, people do. 

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 09:26:45 AM »

This tragedy itself has nothing to do with politics.  The aftermath has been made political by some.  If you wish to discuss the political aspects please do so here in this political forum.  Thanks!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.