April 23, 2024, 04:14:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USE ME: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS 3  (Read 279497 times)
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: June 15, 2005, 12:00:07 AM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
I guess nothing new  here. All that I see is a bunch of no-minds reacting to each other. How old are these posters here? I'm afraid it is a very low age. I come here for new information, not for this kind of b/s. Ted, Red, get ahold of this forum pls.

Maybe Tom and Red  ought to get a hold of you..and toss you..how dare you say a young girl..who has been through a gut wrenching ordeal..and  needs desperately to talk is acting like she wants to be a celebrity. We have all adopted DASH..she's our girl now..she needs to vent..don't like it..leave. I paid my dues to be here..how about you????

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
spec1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: June 15, 2005, 12:00:32 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "golden"
Nancy: do you think it is possible that all of this craziness is to cover up for that one kid?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM>>>>>I WONDER
she is a detective!!!

CURIOUS:::: WAS IT A PARASAIL BOAT??

not likely...it was always mentioned as a "yacht" -
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: June 15, 2005, 12:00:34 AM »

Friend of Monkey's...sorry it took me so long to find the link. Thank goodness I didn't delete "history". This is the link to the boat's site:

http://www.midushi.net/

It's the same boat that was named on under the pictures of the Tickle site before they took the pictues down. What caught my attention was Joren or his brother and freinds sitting out on a long sail mast. It's the same boat I think.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: June 15, 2005, 12:01:10 AM »

Golden, I don't know.

Normally, I think things are far simpler than we try to make them.  However,    the scene today was off for some reason. It could be that the Aruban LE is just not experienced in how to handle a crime such as this.  Geraldo did report they maybe handle two murders a year.  Add to that the intense media attention on this case...and very strange combination. Plus, their whole economy and future are in the balance here.  With the whole world watching it would be shocking if they dared cover up or protect a murderer.

I covered the Ramsey case and saw first hand what media can do to a case...Some good...and alot bad.  

On the other hand, I'd like to know more about the Dutch and their place in Aruba.  I know very little, but it sounds like they are, or think they are the high and mighty.  With that kind of attitude they could well take care of their own first.

It's interesting and rather creepy.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: June 15, 2005, 12:01:24 AM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
I guess nothing new  here. All that I see is a bunch of no-minds reacting to each other. How old are these posters here? I'm afraid it is a very low age. I come here for new information, not for this kind of b/s. Ted, Red, get ahold of this forum pls.

Maybe Tom and Red  ought to get a hold of you..and toss you..how dare you say a young girl..who has been through a gut wrenching ordeal..and  needs desperately to talk is acting like she wants to be a celebrity. We have all adopted DASH..she's our girl now..she needs to vent..don't like it..leave. I paid my dues to be here..how about you????

[/size]GO KUAITZU!!!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: June 15, 2005, 12:02:12 AM »

Friend of Monkey's.....I take that back....no sails on the boat on that site?? How many boats in Aruba have that name?
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: June 15, 2005, 12:02:15 AM »

Quote from: "westcoastguy"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Security guard says Deepak puts he and brother in front (Deepak driving) and Natalee and Joran in back seat.

This is what Deepak says, but what about NH's friends who saw her yelling out the car as it left?  I think i know where you're going with this HOPE.  

Dash, can you confirm where she was in the car when she yelled out to you and the others???

I didn't see her in the car... she must have got in right after she talked to me.  I would assume if she yelled then she would have had to be in the backseat, because the car would have been on the right of the sidewalk
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: June 15, 2005, 12:02:18 AM »

Quote from: "---"

Um, ok?  If you wnat to leave, I promise, we won't mind Smile

I think you are a phoney, so there! Find yourself a room that accomodates young children. You jump in and out of this forum, and my guess is that you are phoney girlfriend of Natalees.

In the Pacific, you are more than welcome to be apart of this site. The one that belongs to Red & Tom. You must have missed my comment earlier. Everyone is welcome to participate, DO NOT TELL US HOW TO RUN OUR SITE.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: June 15, 2005, 12:02:18 AM »

Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
Bungled investigations bring OJ to mind.

It is apparent that the "who" of a crime can often impact "how" it is solved.  unfortunate.  I am happy for Whorealdo and CNN's Penhaul.  Mickey John would have spent the rest of his life in jail if the American media whores weren't so relentless.  Sad but probably true.

he's wicked lucky
but he still may not get lucky with me .   lol to myself, as usual...

I've always loved hearing New Englanders say that: "wicked."

"My boy is wicked smaht!"
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: June 15, 2005, 12:02:27 AM »

After the long night last night,  I'm gonna hafta turn in early.

Take care and keep a watchful eye out for ---
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: June 15, 2005, 12:02:36 AM »

Can you imagine where this investigation would be if the press and the FBI weren't involved to the degree that they are?  As angry as I have been with the press and their confirmation/retractions and that the Arubans are not letting the FBI in as much as I would like, I think they saved Mickey.  Otherwise I think Urine and his crew would still be partying up at C&C's and Mickey and the other guard would be going down.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: June 15, 2005, 12:02:51 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Friend of Monkey's...sorry it took me so long to find the link. Thank goodness I didn't delete "history". This is the link to the boat's site:

http://www.midushi.net/

It's the same boat that was named on under the pictures of the Tickle site before they took the pictues down. What caught my attention was Joren or his brother and freinds sitting out on a long sail mast. It's the same boat I think.

i know midushi...that isn't easy to take 4 a quickie.

peace to all
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1192 on: June 15, 2005, 12:03:17 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "rogers"
make me

what are you talking about girl?

I know!

my reply was in reply to TT's need to tell me to "quit it" when actually the problem was that my post was delayed. lighten up...

KerinTX, TT is just reminding you to call Dash by the name Dash.

You said "Make me?"  LOL!

That's the funniest thing I've seen all night!

Juvenal...that's the rantings of a teacher. (I hear it all day from students and then come home and get it from my own kids) Sorry...I can now see it souonds like I wrote it while sticking my tongue out at TT while doing a dance around my laptop! LOLOLOL Embarassed <----Kerin embarrassed
 HEY!  I'm so sorry I started this so ALL Y"ALL QUIT IT!   LOL!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: June 15, 2005, 12:03:39 AM »

'night Rogers  Very Happy

JL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: June 15, 2005, 12:04:21 AM »

whew...

OK....thanks for everyone who defended my honor  Smile

back to what's important....Natalee

No one did defend you and you have no honor... Your another Aurban
trying to save face.. pretending to be an Americana
not unlike the justice of misinformation of Iraq with a US tank in the back-ground-telling us we will all be died soon...... when the USA  attract Iraq.... you will soon be one of those posters who seems to
suddenly disappear when someone changed them................
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: June 15, 2005, 12:05:04 AM »

TT...when you talk your southern accent shows !  Cool

Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: June 15, 2005, 12:05:04 AM »

Detailed crime statistics are hard to come by: In 2003, the most recent year with available data, there were 4,236 crimes, though no specifics on those against tourists. According to Aruba's attorney general, five homicides were reported last year. But police have not provided a breakdown of offenses since 1995, says Martijn Balkestein of the Central Bureau of Statistics.
The U.S. State Department's travel advice for Aruba states that "street crime is low, but there have been incidents of theft from hotel rooms. Armed robbery has been known to occur. Valuables left unattended on beaches, in cars and in hotel lobbies are easy targets for theft. Car theft, including that of rental vehicles for joy riding and stripping, can occur."
But the State Department's 2005 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report notes that "while Aruba enjoys a low crime rate, prominent drug traffickers are establishing themselves sporadically on the island ... drugs are easily found within walking distance of Oranjestad's cruise pier and are frequently peddled to cruise ship tourists. The expanding use of (Ecstasy) in clubs by young people attracts increasing attention."

I would say this information points to more crime than is being admitted to,..no breakdown of the incidents though and hard to say if they are tourist related
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: June 15, 2005, 12:05:15 AM »

The whole security guard thing was a diversion with an embarassing outcome.  They had no reason to arrest them in the first place.  They may have acted today to show momentum and in reaction the the publicity around the release of the guards (bad).  But they did not do the search becasue of what Mickey said.  Has it not ocurred to anyone that the cells are all wired for sound and they heard everything Deeprak said?
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: June 15, 2005, 12:05:28 AM »

Detailed crime statistics are hard to come by: In 2003, the most recent year with available data, there were 4,236 crimes, though no specifics on those against tourists. According to Aruba's attorney general, five homicides were reported last year. But police have not provided a breakdown of offenses since 1995, says Martijn Balkestein of the Central Bureau of Statistics.
The U.S. State Department's travel advice for Aruba states that "street crime is low, but there have been incidents of theft from hotel rooms. Armed robbery has been known to occur. Valuables left unattended on beaches, in cars and in hotel lobbies are easy targets for theft. Car theft, including that of rental vehicles for joy riding and stripping, can occur."
But the State Department's 2005 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report notes that "while Aruba enjoys a low crime rate, prominent drug traffickers are establishing themselves sporadically on the island ... drugs are easily found within walking distance of Oranjestad's cruise pier and are frequently peddled to cruise ship tourists. The expanding use of (Ecstasy) in clubs by young people attracts increasing attention."

I would say this information points to more crime than is being admitted to,..no breakdown of the incidents though and hard to say if they are tourist related
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: June 15, 2005, 12:05:37 AM »

That seems to be what Geraldo was insinuating.  The aunt in Alambama was on FOX with O' Reilly today.  She was very cautious in her language, but she seemed to feel the same way.

ITA it is creepy.  Like everybody knows...something but is to afraid to say outright.  Geraldo came closet to it.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.