April 18, 2024, 04:57:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USE ME: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS 3  (Read 279363 times)
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: June 15, 2005, 12:19:37 AM »

Any word on where they will be searching tomorrow?  Does most everyone agree that there is that possiblity that she was sold- and is off the island...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: June 15, 2005, 12:19:52 AM »

friend of monkeys, are you friend of mickey john ?  Just checking.[/quote]

ya think?? Laughing

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: June 15, 2005, 12:19:58 AM »

Quote from: "westcoastguy"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "JL"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
whew...

OK....thanks for everyone who defended my honor  Smile

back to what's important....Natalee

No one did defend you and you have no honor... Your another Aurban
trying to save face.. pretending to be an Americana
not unlike the justice of misinformation of Iraq with a US tank in the back-ground-telling us we will all be died soon...... when the USA  attract Iraq.... you will soon be one of those posters who seems to
suddenly disappear when someone changed them................
 Beg pardon jl!  You are way wrong.  RED???

LOL. Good thing I am so tired or his postings may have hurt my feelings.

Then again, maybe it's one of my students who failed my class.  Shocked

Gotta be the trolls bedtime soon.  Or at least his/her parents will be home soon and put a stop to this.  I mean, c'mon, just read that again and i'm not perfect when it comes to spelling and grammar but seriously, look at that message!  Maybee id wuz ment tu bee funy?  What a moron...........

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: June 15, 2005, 12:20:24 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Itawamba - this site has boats in Aruba....or at least an address in Aruba:

http://www.arubaadventures.com/

You sure you do not work for the Dept. of Tourism in Aruba,  Very Happy
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: June 15, 2005, 12:20:28 AM »

Dash,

Don't pay attention to that man behind the curtain!  In other words don't pay attention to the knuckleheads that sometimes come and go from the forum!  The core of people seem absolutely great...

Did you go to the church today?  How are the kids and families spending their time these days with so much nervous energy?
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: June 15, 2005, 12:20:33 AM »

DT,

My understanding was dropped off at Marriott, go home and chatted on the internet and got a call or text  from whorean.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
Such_Sad_News
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1266 on: June 15, 2005, 12:21:12 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "DT"
I heard the brothers stated that they dropped joran and nat off at the marriot for a swim. Was there any truth to that or am I confused?

DT, we don't know if it's true or not.  The brothers say now that they dropped Nat and Joran off at the lighthouse.  An hour later, Joran phoned them and asked them to come get them.  The brothers then say that they drove Nat and Joran to the Marriott (under construction).  We know from arubagirl that near the Marriott is a little area called Fisherman's Hut that is sort of a place to makeout for some.  And it is within walking distance of the Holiday Inn where the kids were staying.
I was under the impression that one of the Surinamese brothers admitted that the lighthouse story was a complete fabrication, none of them ever visited the light house?
I thought the story now was that the 4 drove away around 1:30, the brothers dropped of VDS and NH along the (now) search site near the Mariott, left for home, played on the internet for 2 hours before receiving a text message 'I have something to tell you' and went back. Am I wrong?
I'm concerned for a number of reasons:
What was NH's demeanor as she left in the vehicle? Were the supposed cries from the back of the car euphoric? Or terror-driven?
I would hate to think she was enjoying her time with VDS that night, in her naiivity not knowing in reality she was actually being assaulted. At the same time I'm more hopeful that she wasn't being driven around feeling like she was in a bad place.
I surmise the cries were euphoric, she was happy to be there. And I'm guessing that if she were engaged in passionate kissing and heavy fondling with VDS in the car, she was there of her own account and wanted to be there. I assume she wanted to sleep with him if she were engaged in foreplay with him in the car beforehand. But OTOH, two hours is an eternity to endure if VDS (and/or the other two) was (were) victimizing NH.
I kind of hope she was drugged, if for no other reason than she would have possibly been oblivious to the events.
If she endured unspeakable acts that night, I for one hope she was unaware of what was happening.
Of course all these crazy ramblings are of no real consequence, 'cause they are all 100% driven from potentially BS stories we hear and piece together from various credible and not so credible sources. Will we ever know with complete certainty the events of that night? Do we want to?
I'm chiefly hopeful she alive and well, shaken up perhaps, but well.
Why do I keep envisioning the worst? It makes me feel more and more awful. I think I'm one of those sad cases who can't let my hope overcome my pragmatism... and it sucks.
This is more stream-of-conciousness rambling that probably isn't helping anything.

Just a guy in Alabama, full of empathy...
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: June 15, 2005, 12:21:15 AM »

I saved the link but it was the pop up ad banner,..try googling the name of theDetailed crime statistics are hard to come by: In 2003, the most recent year with available data, there were 4,236 crimes, though no specifics on those against tourists. According to Aruba's attorney general, five homicides were reported last year. But police have not provided a breakdown of offenses since 1995, says Martijn Balkestein of the Central Bureau of Statistics.
the info is from USA today
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: June 15, 2005, 12:21:43 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
OK TOM  OK RED  I WILL AT LEAST READ TRHE MESSAGE... BUT PLEASE
READ READ THIS WOMANS POST AND TELL ME SHE'S NOT AN AURBAN......   AND I'LL BELIEAVE YOU.............. JL

That would be strike 2. Dude, do you not get that I know the state, let alone the country of everyone talking right now. And with my special software I can get town. Maybe even the color of the car parked in the drive way. Well, maybe not the color.  Smile

Well said Red......some people don't realize what info is available with the right software, esp for someone who runs a board like this!  Can't wait for the STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE 3!  Yer OUT!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: June 15, 2005, 12:21:44 AM »

this is dated but you get the idea from it.   Rolling Eyes

http://www.tni.org/archives/tblick/aruba.htm
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: June 15, 2005, 12:21:44 AM »

Yeah, Dash, how is MB holding up with all of this?
jennya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: June 15, 2005, 12:21:53 AM »

Hello all,

I have been an avid reader of this thread since the beginning.  Just a thought today regarding the whole search at the beach.

Any one else get the feeling that something definately was not right about that whole thing?  My thoughts are the perhaps it was basically a huge media event to divert all eyes on that event...while some other event was truly happening at the same time.  Do we know who might have flown in our out of the airport at that same time?  Do we know were perhaps they might have been conducting some other search...or arresting some other suspect at that time?

Today was a huge event and every media person on the Island was there reporting on it...not to mention alot of the locals were there just to catch a glimpse of something.

Yet the whole thing seemed unfruitful and almost staged.

Sorry to bother all of you with my crazy insight.  Smile
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1272 on: June 15, 2005, 12:22:09 AM »

Quote from: "DT"
Ok can someone tell me which of these is correct?  I seem to be hearing to versions of what the guard says Deepak told him regarding what really happened.

1. They take natalee and joran to lighthouse and then go to mariott where they drop them off.  Later they receive a call from joran saying that they need to talk.

2. They take natalee and joran to the lighthouse and go back to their place they receive a call from Joran and pick the two up and take them to the mariott and then leave.

Which one is it?

I've hard Mickey John tell the story four times now and he said he said they all went to the lighthouse, then dropped off Dutch Bag and Natalee.  So I don't know where the story came from that the brothers dropped them off and then picked them up at the lighthouse.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: June 15, 2005, 12:22:12 AM »

Yah, I was just following the first link the poster gave.  I am always very late and many $$ short on this board by the time I write a reply.  I am about to give up, as you are the first to "speak" to me today.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: June 15, 2005, 12:22:20 AM »

You sure you do not work for the Dept. of Tourism in Aruba,  Very Happy

red midushi u r still up
where is my red bull?

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: June 15, 2005, 12:22:26 AM »

OK TOM  OK RED  I WILL AT LEAST READ TRHE MESSAGE... BUT PLEASE
READ READ THIS WOMANS POST AND TELL ME SHE'S NOT AN AURBAN......   AND I'LL BELIEAVE YOU.............. JL

That would be strike 2. Dude, do you not get that I know the state, let alone the country of everyone talking right now. And with my special software I can get town. Maybe even the color of the car parked in the drive way. Well, maybe not the color.  Smile

::::making mental note not to ever make Red or Tom mad:::: Wink

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
spec1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: June 15, 2005, 12:22:55 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Says he visited the site today.  

There was a very large sailboat in the pictures.

my family owns a 40' - truly next to impossible to 'sail' with 3 people
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: June 15, 2005, 12:23:02 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Selena"
Detailed crime statistics are hard to come by: In 2003, the most recent year with available data, there were 4,236 crimes, though no specifics on those against tourists. According to Aruba's attorney general, five homicides were reported last year. But police have not provided a breakdown of offenses since 1995, says Martijn Balkestein of the Central Bureau of Statistics.

Interesting stuff.  That means the overall crime rate in Aruba is about 40% higher than New York City, while the murder rate is 30% lower.

So sue me, I'm a statistics freak.  Very Happy

What population figures did you base that on? This could be an important fact, I think.

http://newyork.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm

BTW, Aruba's population is 97000.

Awesome. So overall crime in Aruba is substantially higher, while the murder rate is substantially lower.

So, would it be safe to interpret this as your are substantially more likely to have your camera stolen or your hotel room broken into in Aruba than New York? Yet you'd be quite a bit less at risk for violent crime?
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1278 on: June 15, 2005, 12:23:18 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
ya think?? Laughing

Glad to see ya!!  Thanks for being here and continuing to express interest in Natalee's safe return, since your buddy is set free.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: June 15, 2005, 12:23:18 AM »

Quote from: "KKM"
I know this really is a serious subject and Natalee is what's most important, but in light of everything Tom and Red have done, who is willing to print up t-shirts w/ the logo reading "Scared Monkeys Junkie"?
 Works for me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.