April 24, 2024, 04:17:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USE ME: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS 3  (Read 279527 times)
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: June 15, 2005, 01:27:35 AM »

Good night everyone.   Take care of yourselves.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: June 15, 2005, 01:28:12 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "AzRose"
I have three questions that maybe some of you can clear up for me.
    1.  Somewhere I heard a report that a hotel video camera may have recorded a person (possibly NH) walking along the beach around 2:00 a.m.  Did this ever pan out?
    2.   Any verification of the bruises and scratches that were rumored to be on Jaron's face?
    3.   Any information regarding a statement taken by the police from a beach bum the night of Natalee's disappearance?

not anything I've seen...I'd like to know who was arrested today and why though....

I didn't hear about another arrest.  Where did you hear this?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: June 15, 2005, 01:28:18 AM »

Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
Good night everyone.   Take care of yourselves.

Good night!!!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: June 15, 2005, 01:28:48 AM »

Juvenal

What is the problem with the link.  It is on several sites and I haven't seen a problem yet!   why so cryptic?

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1464 on: June 15, 2005, 01:28:51 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Back...had to take a short break
Welcome back!
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: June 15, 2005, 01:28:55 AM »

Night, Geraldo's.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: June 15, 2005, 01:29:36 AM »

[
not anything I've seen...I'd like to know who was arrested today and why though....[/quote]

I didn't hear about another arrest.  Where did you hear this?[/quote]
late yesterday mabe or early today?  my clock is totally f/u

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: June 15, 2005, 01:29:54 AM »

SB...you could be right but the only thing that's scares me with that scenario is is Joran and the brothers were not involved then there is a stranger involved and it is likely that we will never know what happened to her.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: June 15, 2005, 01:30:51 AM »

I didn't hear about another arrest today

Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: June 15, 2005, 01:31:28 AM »

This from the forum index:

"Before you click on any link that you find on this board...
Make sure it is a safe link that does not contain a file that will download on to your computer when you visit the link. (Most of the time you won't know that it downloaded the file unless you check the Properties of the link before you actually visit it)

PROTECT YOURSELF

Right click on all the links that you plan to click on and visit...
then go to Properties in the right click menu that pops up.

If the properties say FILE (anywhere), do not go to that link as it most likely has a malicious code that will download on to your computer without you know it.

If you think you clicked on a link that may have downloaded a file to your computer. Update you virus checker and run a full scan of your system.
Hopefully your virus checker will find the malicious code and delete it for you.

Geocities URL's (links) are commonly used by hackers. They email or post you a link to a website hosted on geocities and when you visit the link it downloads a malicious code on to your computer.

There was/is a link posted on this forum that is suppose to go to picture album of Joran that is hosted on Geocities. I right clicked on the URL and found that it was not only a URL but that the URL had a file behind it, hidden in the html.

I have tried to get the owner aor moderators attention, but as I post thsi the link is still on the forum, but I have posted a WARNING in the same thread that URL is in for people not to click on the URL. Hopefully the owner/moderator will pull it down soon.

Just be careful on what you click on!

Do a Google search for " malicious code " so that you can learn about they work."

Maybe this ought to be a sticky?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: June 15, 2005, 01:31:34 AM »

This guy's blog:

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/cat_the_vanishing_of_natalee_holloway.html

has posted this:

Thanks to "littletxlady" for the following links --

Deepak Kalpoe's Tickle.com profile.
Satish Kalpoe's Tickle.com profile.

More on these later.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: June 15, 2005, 01:32:15 AM »

SB...you could be right but the only thing that's scares me with that scenario is is Joran and the brothers were not involved then there is a stranger involved and it is likely that we will never know what happened to her.

Kerin, I have thought about this too.  When this is mentioned I just can't go there.  I can't even discuss it as an option because then we are so far behind and will probably never find out what happened.  I can't even think this.  I know we should be open to it if we really want to bat this around and find the truth, but I can't open up to this idea.  It's too heartbreaking.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: June 15, 2005, 01:32:22 AM »

I didn't hear about another arrest today

unless I was dreaming a 4th was areested yesterday and here has been no other news on this...I heard/saw on news-once

peace to all
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: June 15, 2005, 01:32:28 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Well, Joran has lived there for 10 years.  I'm not sure about the brothers and I'm not sure where they all live or on how much property their homes are located.  That may be a possibility.  But, I know from growing up in a small town that there were many places where I lived that teenagers would have known about that would have been perfect places to hide a body.  Places that would not be thought of and places that see no traffic.  I can still think of places where I grew up that would be perfect for that.  Would take years to find something there even if people were "searching" in the area.

Very interesting thought.  Someone mentioned they'd prob not want to go far if a crime was committed and prob buried her near the Marriot, but they could easily have driven across the island and if anyone saw them, surely they could make up an excuse?  Or possibly on the way to drop off Dutchbag they might have gone to a "perfect place" to hide evidence....
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1474 on: June 15, 2005, 01:33:08 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "westcoastguy"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
Nancy Drew,

Your are 100% right here -

It's a "guy thing" to get out of the way and to drop them off at a private yet convenient spot. In addition, I think they came back after he called or sent a text message, and helped him take care of the body.

Looks like something went wrong during Dutch bags private time.  that also seems more consistent with him being scared, and them discussing the "alibi" days later around a pool.  If Brothers Kalpoe were there, the "let's get our stories straight" pool party wouldn't have been necessary.
According to Dan Nats parents et al confronted Urine on either Mon or Tues night.  They would have gotten a story together before that.  (I think)

I think it would only be natural for them to have a story before that night ended!  Whatever it is they ended up doing, you can be sure they came up with a story (likely the lighthouse / HI drop-off story) before they split up for the night!  They had to know her disappearance would be immediately noticed and that they'd be finger'd just as quick!

I think this is a good point, and another of several reasons I don't think all three were involved.
I think it shows they were covering up from the getgo.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: June 15, 2005, 01:34:53 AM »

Kerin, I have thought about this too.  When this is mentioned I just can't go there.  I can't even discuss it as an option because then we are so far behind and will probably never find out what happened.  I can't even think this.  I know we should be open to it if we really want to bat this around and find the truth, but I can't open up to this idea.  It's too heartbreaking.

but putting odds on it...what would the odds be that a girl would go off with 3 strangers and one or all would try to rape her and THEN she would start walking and be attacked/abducted by aonther person? Highly unlikely I would think (and hope).

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: June 15, 2005, 01:35:42 AM »

Quote from: "westcoastguy"
Well, Joran has lived there for 10 years.  I'm not sure about the brothers and I'm not sure where they all live or on how much property their homes are located.  That may be a possibility.  But, I know from growing up in a small town that there were many places where I lived that teenagers would have known about that would have been perfect places to hide a body.  Places that would not be thought of and places that see no traffic.  I can still think of places where I grew up that would be perfect for that.  Would take years to find something there even if people were "searching" in the area.

Very interesting thought.  Someone mentioned they'd prob not want to go far if a crime was committed and prob buried her near the Marriot, but they could easily have driven across the island and if anyone saw them, surely they could make up an excuse?  Or possibly on the way to drop off Dutchbag they might have gone to a "perfect place" to hide evidence....

The truth is, if they know this island well, which they probably do, then I'm sure they would know a place to take a body that would take deep searches or many years to find.  I know the area where I grew up and it is possible.  My sister has an ex-husband that we all hated.  Believe me there were conversations between she and I about perfect places to hide bodies and those places are still there and untouched.
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1477 on: June 15, 2005, 01:36:15 AM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
This from the forum index:

"Before you click on any link that you find on this board...
Make sure it is a safe link that does not contain a file that will download on to your computer when you visit the link. (Most of the time you won't know that it downloaded the file unless you check the Properties of the link before you actually visit it)

PROTECT YOURSELF

Right click on all the links that you plan to click on and visit...
then go to Properties in the right click menu that pops up.

If the properties say FILE (anywhere), do not go to that link as it most likely has a malicious code that will download on to your computer without you know it.

If you think you clicked on a link that may have downloaded a file to your computer. Update you virus checker and run a full scan of your system.
Hopefully your virus checker will find the malicious code and delete it for you.

Geocities URL's (links) are commonly used by hackers. They email or post you a link to a website hosted on geocities and when you visit the link it downloads a malicious code on to your computer.

There was/is a link posted on this forum that is suppose to go to picture album of Joran that is hosted on Geocities. I right clicked on the URL and found that it was not only a URL but that the URL had a file behind it, hidden in the html.

I have tried to get the owner aor moderators attention, but as I post thsi the link is still on the forum, but I have posted a WARNING in the same thread that URL is in for people not to click on the URL. Hopefully the owner/moderator will pull it down soon.

Just be careful on what you click on!

Do a Google search for " malicious code " so that you can learn about they work."

Maybe this ought to be a sticky?

Thanks for the explanation Juv!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: June 15, 2005, 01:36:22 AM »

Thank You, at least now I know why you warned of the link.  My system is such that those codes will not work with my OS.  I do appreciate the heads up, however.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: June 15, 2005, 01:37:05 AM »

but putting odds on it...what would the odds be that a girl would go off with 3 strangers and one or all would try to rape her and THEN she would start walking and be attacked/abducted by aonther person? Highly unlikely I would think (and hope).

Me too, Kerin.  Me too.  Please let this begin and end with these 3.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.