May 28, 2024, 09:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jade Morris, 10yrs missing since 12/21/12 Las Vegas, NV(BODY FOUND)  (Read 12366 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 12:09:01 AM »

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/184977951.html

Nickole Maldonado · Las Vegas, Nevada
This is my 9 yr olds best friend, they rode their bikes together every morning with my husband and Jades grandfather. My 9 yr old is devastated by this as she will no longer have her best friend =(. Jade was a ray of sunshine in our life and I will never forget what her and my daughter would do everyday before and after school crossing the street. JADE WOULD SAY "THE GUY THAT WAS TURNING JUST DIDn't WANT TO" THEN MY DAUGHTER WOULD PUSH THE WALK BUTTON AT THE CROSS WALK AND WHEN HE WOULD SAY "WAIT" THEY WOULD BURST INTO LAUGHTER.
Reply · 1 · Like · Follow Post · 2 hours ago

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 05:54:47 AM »

Police investigating 10-year-old's disappearance expect to ID body found in North Las Vegas

Published December 28, 2012

Associated Press

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/28/police-investigating-10-year-old-disappearance-expect-to-id-body-found-in-north/#ixzz2GLI1jHi1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »

This is so heartbreaking.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 11:27:13 AM »

Just awful, that poor little girl.   

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57561094-504083/jade-morris-update-police-expect-to-id-body-found-in-north-las-vegas-as-missing-girl-10/

::snipping2::

Stokes picked up the girl at about 5 p.m. on Dec. 21, and two hours later returned a red 2007 Saab sedan to a friend who she borrowed it from for the shopping trip, Jones said.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 03:40:55 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57561094-504083/jade-morris-update-police-expect-to-id-body-found-in-north-las-vegas-as-missing-girl-10/

Jade Morris Update: Police expect to ID body found in north Las Vegas as missing girl, 10

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 05:05:07 PM »

Blood found in car of Vegas dealer suspected of murdering 10-year-old girl
Published December 28, 2012

<snipped>

Blood was found inside a car borrowed by a Las Vegas Strip card dealer last seen with a missing 10-year-old girl and later arrested in the razor blade slashing of a co-worker at the posh Bellagio resort, a prosecutor said Friday.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/28/las-vegas-police-find-body-believed-to-be-missing-10-year-old-girl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 05:11:27 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 07:11:15 PM »

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/dec/28/coroner-says-10-year-old-died-stab-wounds/

Coroner ID’s body as that of 10-year-old Jade Morris

By Sun Staff (contact)

Friday, Dec. 28, 2012 | 3:30 p.m.

The Clark County Coroner’s Office has positively identified the girl found Thursday in North Las Vegas as 10-year-old Jade Morris.

In a news release Friday afternoon, Dan Kulin, county spokesman, said the cause of death was “multiple stab and incised wounds.” The death is being classified as a homicide.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 07:14:50 PM »

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/20446276/coroner-ids-body-found-thursday-as-missing-10-year-old-girl

Coroner ID's body found Thursday as missing 10-year-old girl

posted: Dec 28, 2012 3:26 PM PST Updated: Dec 28, 2012 3:38 PM PST
Posted By Craig Huber, Web Managing Editor - email

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -

The Clark County Coroner has identified the body found on Thursday in North Las Vegas as that of Jade Morris, a 10-year-old girl who had been missing since last Friday.

The coroner listed the cause of death as multiple stab and incised wounds, a homicide.

poor baby
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 07:28:49 PM »

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/20446276/coroner-ids-body-found-thursday-as-missing-10-year-old-girl

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -

The Clark County Coroner has identified the body found on Thursday in North Las Vegas as that of Jade Morris, a 10-year-old girl who had been missing since last Friday.

The coroner listed the cause of death as multiple stab and incised wounds, a homicide.

poor baby

Oh my gosh!  How horrible.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 07:29:34 PM »

She was a beautiful child.   an angelic monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -

poor baby

Just saw that Klaas was going to post but you beat me to it.  Poor baby.    They should do to this witch what she did to this beautiful little girl. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »

So sad for this child.....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 10:10:03 PM »

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/dec/28/coroner-says-10-year-old-died-stab-wounds/

Coroner ID’s body as that of 10-year-old Jade Morris

By Sun Staff (contact)
Published Friday, Dec. 28, 2012 | 3:30 p.m.
Updated 37 minutes ago

Family members said it was not unusual for Stokes and Morris to be together.

Phil Tucker, Morris’ paternal grandfather, said Morris knew Stokes and loved her. They often went shopping together, Tucker said.

“That’s probably the saddest part,” he said.

Tucker said Stokes and Rhone, the victim in the attack at the Bellagio, were “best friends” who socialized outside of work, including a birthday party for Stokes in November.

But, Tucker said, Stokes “thought my son and Joyce (Rhone) were too friendly at the birthday party.”

A police report on Stokes' arrest in the Bellagio case noted Stokes had been struggling with anxiety the week of the attack.

Stokes, who reported that she periodically takes Xanax for anxiety, told police she had gone to her doctor that week and said she felt like she needed to be admitted to the hospital because she might hurt someone, the report said.

During a court hearing Friday morning, chief deputy district attorney Robert Daskas said police found blood on and inside the car Stokes drove to pick up Morris. Police also recovered bloody clothes from inside Stokes’ apartment unit, Daskas said.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2012, 10:23:51 PM »

When a patient presents with 'feeling like they want to hurt somebody' and requesting to be admitted, it may behoove friends and family of the patient for the doctor to have the patient admitted and evaluated.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 11:23:53 PM »

When a patient presents with 'feeling like they want to hurt somebody' and requesting to be admitted, it may behoove friends and family of the patient for the doctor to have the patient admitted and evaluated.

I thought that if someone admits to having urges to hurt someone a doctor was required to admit you for the safety of society?  Why is that not the case here?  I just don't understand it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »

We are assuming that what she told police is true.  I have my doubts, sounds like an alibi to me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 06:01:28 PM »

We are assuming that what she told police is true.  I have my doubts, sounds like an alibi to me.

That's what I've been thinking too.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »

That's what I've been thinking too.   

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2012, 03:58:19 PM »

I agree. Just because she said it doesnt make it true.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.