March 19, 2024, 12:16:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660813 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: April 01, 2013, 02:06:46 PM »

Moderators
If this post is to long and is not appropriate please remove.
I snipped from ŵebsleuths.com

I love reading her comments!
To me the great value of this site is to be open to the suggestions of other sleuthers. Together we harness a great deal of experience and brainpower to help LE consider every possibility. Every person here has a unique life experiences which can fill in the dark corners of the true picture.

There are things LE know about her which they can't bring into the case due to lack of evidence or perhaps because it doesn't fit their strategy. Or because of a plea deal which might be forthcoming--we wouldn't know about that. Just what we do know about how "justice" unfolds is discouraging enough. A system that allows a murderer to threaten the reputation of a victim, a family and even a church?

Here's what I have that points to an accomplice- it's just a beginning list. I won't list the evidence for these claims unless someone asks me because most of us know them already:

1. JA is at the professional level at sex, i.e., could be a sex worker level. This gives her an ability to work the men while they think they are working her.

2. JA is able to keep men interested in helping her long after a relationship has ended.

3. JA is an experienced snoop. This is not the first time she has hacked into social media, stolen journals, identified and harassed new girlfriends, etc.

4. JA cannot be told "no" and is intimidating. Example: how she reacted when Skye Hughes told her to get out of her house. She followed her into the kitchen and sat on a stool staring at her while she made dinner. This sends the message "I leave when I decide to, not when you order me out."

5. JA has stuff on people she keeps on hand. Penis photos, phone sex tapes, etc.

6. JA shows up unannounced, invites herself, refuses to leave. Ignores social norms and is considered "weird". Invites herself on vacations, enters people's homes when they are absent. Includes herself in gatherings and when told to leave sleeps under the Christmas tree.

Given the above, it would not be completely unreasonable to imagine her showing up covered with blood at Gus' house asking for help after killing Travis. She could have Matt along with her.

It is to her advantage to use an accomplice because, in her way of thinking, she can blame them later if she needs to. "I had no plans to kill him and didn't even know that Matt brought a gun....we were only there to crash at his place to get the new camera he was giving me so we could take pictures at the conference...I was introducing Matt to PPL. I guess Matt was jealous....which was such a surprise to me-- I had no idea he was still in love with me...I begged him to stop stabbing Travis!"

Matt is the person she trusted, the one who would never betray her, so he is the most likely accomplice. She also could involve Gus, who she presumably had photos, recordings or whatever, and whose interest in JA was already suspicious.

Here are the clues I see which point to an accomplice:

* dual purchases on the trip which start from where Matt lived. Dual sunscreen, dual hamburgers purchased moments apart suggest he has no money, so she covers his meal (because he is along at her request).

*she says, "Matt didn't answer until he got there" meaning until he got to ? I would like more info about this, maybe I missed the discussion (hard to keep up!) If this statement was about her call to him the next day, he may have been meeting her at Gus' house.

*Gus refuses to identify the person in the car with him when JA calls on July 5th. This could be Matt and they could be disposing of evidence after JA cleaned up and continue on to Ryan's. JA is really calling to find out if they have heard from the police yet and if they got rid of the evidence. She would be very anxious about this.

*There is a male shoe print at the crime scene. (Has this shoe been matched with the roommates? with crime scene experts? I may have missed the discussion on this as well.)

*Travis yells for Jodi to "get help! get the neighbors!" He doesn't think she is the assailant and sees that she is ok, meaning she's standing there not stabbing him. He doesn't seem to know she stabbed him! This suggests someone else may have been there. Why would he ask the only person there to get help when he has been assaulted?

*JA's first story "I wasn't there" shows that the original plan was to plant evidence suggesting two people committed the murder. Why not one person? Because two people did commit the murder and suggesting that draws LE attention away from JA/MM. This could be the reason for using two weapons. It explains why there is only one bullet (only one needed to prove shooter+stabber). The motive was the usual robbery-gone-wrong, which is threadbare it has been used so often.

*The accomplice is wearing gloves and doesn't participate in the murder. His role is to help dispose/handle the body after. Marie Hall testifies that there was loud music coming from Travis' room, which obviously was turned on to mask the noise of the murder.

*An accomplice explains many of the puzzles in this case - Jodi taking photos of herself? Her moving the body, washing sheets, washing clothes, and cleaning up the crime scene in such a very short time, then leaving the house with banister cleaned and only one drop of blood found in the lower bathroom.

I don't have a firm stance on any of these and am just putting ideas out there. Every time I think I can draw a conclusion, more evidence appears or I learn of evidence that others here knew but somehow I missed. So please forgive my errors and omissions and correct any misinformation.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: April 01, 2013, 02:07:58 PM »

Muffybee

I humbly apologise if my post was not acceptable.

Loca
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: April 01, 2013, 03:48:21 PM »

Screen off a window at Travis Alexander's house
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: April 01, 2013, 03:48:54 PM »

Travis Alexader's kitchen
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: April 01, 2013, 03:50:05 PM »

One of the things I picked up while listening to the police interrogation tapes is Jodi Arias slipped
and said, "I won't be ignored".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: April 01, 2013, 03:54:24 PM »

Moderators
If this post is to long and is not appropriate please remove.
I snipped from ŵebsleuths.com

I love reading her comments!
To me the great value of this site is to be open to the suggestions of other sleuthers. Together we harness a great deal of experience and brainpower to help LE consider every possibility. Every person here has a unique life experiences which can fill in the dark corners of the true picture.

There are things LE know about her which they can't bring into the case due to lack of evidence or perhaps because it doesn't fit their strategy. Or because of a plea deal which might be forthcoming--we wouldn't know about that. Just what we do know about how "justice" unfolds is discouraging enough. A system that allows a murderer to threaten the reputation of a victim, a family and even a church?

Here's what I have that points to an accomplice- it's just a beginning list. I won't list the evidence for these claims unless someone asks me because most of us know them already:

1. JA is at the professional level at sex, i.e., could be a sex worker level. This gives her an ability to work the men while they think they are working her.

2. JA is able to keep men interested in helping her long after a relationship has ended.

3. JA is an experienced snoop. This is not the first time she has hacked into social media, stolen journals, identified and harassed new girlfriends, etc.

4. JA cannot be told "no" and is intimidating. Example: how she reacted when Skye Hughes told her to get out of her house. She followed her into the kitchen and sat on a stool staring at her while she made dinner. This sends the message "I leave when I decide to, not when you order me out."

5. JA has stuff on people she keeps on hand. Penis photos, phone sex tapes, etc.

6. JA shows up unannounced, invites herself, refuses to leave. Ignores social norms and is considered "weird". Invites herself on vacations, enters people's homes when they are absent. Includes herself in gatherings and when told to leave sleeps under the Christmas tree.

Given the above, it would not be completely unreasonable to imagine her showing up covered with blood at Gus' house asking for help after killing Travis. She could have Matt along with her.

It is to her advantage to use an accomplice because, in her way of thinking, she can blame them later if she needs to. "I had no plans to kill him and didn't even know that Matt brought a gun....we were only there to crash at his place to get the new camera he was giving me so we could take pictures at the conference...I was introducing Matt to PPL. I guess Matt was jealous....which was such a surprise to me-- I had no idea he was still in love with me...I begged him to stop stabbing Travis!"

Matt is the person she trusted, the one who would never betray her, so he is the most likely accomplice. She also could involve Gus, who she presumably had photos, recordings or whatever, and whose interest in JA was already suspicious.

Here are the clues I see which point to an accomplice:

* dual purchases on the trip which start from where Matt lived. Dual sunscreen, dual hamburgers purchased moments apart suggest he has no money, so she covers his meal (because he is along at her request).

*she says, "Matt didn't answer until he got there" meaning until he got to ? I would like more info about this, maybe I missed the discussion (hard to keep up!) If this statement was about her call to him the next day, he may have been meeting her at Gus' house.

*Gus refuses to identify the person in the car with him when JA calls on July 5th. This could be Matt and they could be disposing of evidence after JA cleaned up and continue on to Ryan's. JA is really calling to find out if they have heard from the police yet and if they got rid of the evidence. She would be very anxious about this.

*There is a male shoe print at the crime scene. (Has this shoe been matched with the roommates? with crime scene experts? I may have missed the discussion on this as well.)

*Travis yells for Jodi to "get help! get the neighbors!" He doesn't think she is the assailant and sees that she is ok, meaning she's standing there not stabbing him. He doesn't seem to know she stabbed him! This suggests someone else may have been there. Why would he ask the only person there to get help when he has been assaulted?

*JA's first story "I wasn't there" shows that the original plan was to plant evidence suggesting two people committed the murder. Why not one person? Because two people did commit the murder and suggesting that draws LE attention away from JA/MM. This could be the reason for using two weapons. It explains why there is only one bullet (only one needed to prove shooter+stabber). The motive was the usual robbery-gone-wrong, which is threadbare it has been used so often.

*The accomplice is wearing gloves and doesn't participate in the murder. His role is to help dispose/handle the body after. Marie Hall testifies that there was loud music coming from Travis' room, which obviously was turned on to mask the noise of the murder.

*An accomplice explains many of the puzzles in this case - Jodi taking photos of herself? Her moving the body, washing sheets, washing clothes, and cleaning up the crime scene in such a very short time, then leaving the house with banister cleaned and only one drop of blood found in the lower bathroom.

I don't have a firm stance on any of these and am just putting ideas out there. Every time I think I can draw a conclusion, more evidence appears or I learn of evidence that others here knew but somehow I missed. So please forgive my errors and omissions and correct any misinformation.

WOW!!

loca ... I do believe that this Websleuth poster is my twin and we were separated at birth.

For the most part ... we are one in our speculations.

Janet

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9141572

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: April 01, 2013, 04:22:11 PM »

Tamikosmom
Great minds think alike
Just seen this posted

@Angels_Dwell: Breaking News: Jury questions in the Jodi Arias case has forced Dr Richard Samuels to shut his website down until further evaluation

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: April 01, 2013, 04:37:16 PM »

@valaxie No, court resumes tomorrow at 9:15. Grace Wong from InSession takes the stand about the Juan autograph incident.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: April 01, 2013, 04:46:28 PM »

Snipped at websleuth.com
Went looking for DS...

IN RE DENNIS H.
IN RE DENNIS H.
No. 1 CA-MH 11-0057 SP.
Court of Appeals of Arizona, Division One, Department B.

Filed May 29, 2012.

Thomas C. Horne, Attorney General, Phoenix, By Aubrey Joy Corcoran, Assistant Attorney General, Attorneys for Appellee.
Bruce Peterson, Maricopa County Legal Advocate, Phoenix, By Mary Beth Mitchell, Deputy Legal Advocate and Daniel R. Raynak, Phoenix, Attorneys for Appellant.

THIS DECISION DOES NOT CREATE LEGAL PRECEDENT AND MAY NOT BE CITED EXCEPT AS AUTHORIZED BY APPLICABLE RULES. See Ariz. R. Supreme Court 111(c); ARCAP 28(c); Ariz. R. Crim. P. 31.24
MEMORANDUM DECISION
JOHNSEN, Judge
¶1 Dennis H. appeals the denial of his petition for absolute discharge from the Arizona Community Protection and Treatment Center ("ACPTC"). For the following reasons, we affirm.
FACTS AND PROCEDURAL HISTORY
¶2 In 1993, Dennis was convicted of one count of molestation of a child, a Class 2 felony, and sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment. Before his release in 2007, the State filed a petition pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes ("A.R.S.") section 36-3704 (West 2012) alleging Dennis was a sexually violent person ("SVP") who should be committed to the ACPTC for supervision and treatment.1 Dennis admitted the allegation, and the superior court found him to be an SVP and ordered his commitment.
¶3 In February 2011, Dennis petitioned for absolute discharge from ACPTC, asserting that he was no longer an SVP. During a two-day evidentiary hearing, Dr. Nicole Huggins, a psychologist at the Arizona State Hospital who conducted Dennis's annual examination, testified that Dennis's mental disorders had not changed and he remained a danger to others, likely to reoffend if discharged. Dr. Richard Samuels testified on behalf of Dennis and opined that Dennis's condition had changed, that he was no longer at risk of reoffending and that he should be unconditionally discharged from ACPTC.
Ugh. Can't even begin to express my disgust. I hope all those people who felt bad for RS see this.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: April 01, 2013, 04:48:52 PM »

Our esteemed Dr. Samuels opined that a PEDOPHILE's "condition had changed, that he was no longer a risk of reoffending..."

WAS HE CASTRATED? If not, I can't imagine how being a child molester can change. Maybe Dr. Samuels gave him a copy of Your Erroneous Zones?

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: April 01, 2013, 04:50:32 PM »

Tamikosmom
Great minds think alike
Just seen this posted

@Angels_Dwell: Breaking News: Jury questions in the Jodi Arias case has forced Dr Richard Samuels to shut his website down until further evaluation

It is also said that "Fools seldom differ."

Richard Samuel's took a risk and put his career and reputation in the balance with his analysis of Jodi.  He upheld his diagnosis in spite the the lies.  Why?  When you think of the cards and gift ... I can only speculate the hoops that Jodi jumped into for Samuels cooperation ... hoops that Samuel can only hope that Jodi does not reveal.

Even the last "expert" gave Jodi gifts.  Somethings in hinky.  IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: April 01, 2013, 04:57:52 PM »

There has been a motion filed for mistrial, juror misconduct.

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/31/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/1/2013
NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL: JUROR MISCONDUCT
3/31/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 4/1/2013

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov (link to general site) MB
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 06:39:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: April 01, 2013, 05:24:28 PM »

Jodi Arias defense wants juror dismissed
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130401jodi-arias-trial-juror-dismiss.html

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: April 01, 2013, 05:28:47 PM »

MOTION FOR MISTRIAL : JUROR MISCONDUCT

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/AriasJuror.pdf
states Juror #5

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: April 01, 2013, 10:10:40 PM »

Katie DR drews juror just said that she was in the courthouse cafe and one of the jurors asked her if she was in line and KatieDDJ said 'no.' Apparently, Nurmi was right behind them. I think we have our 'misconduct' explanation.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: April 01, 2013, 10:16:40 PM »

::monkeywine2::vinnie on Hln says
Anytime anyone passes gas in the courtroom the defence asks for a mistrial.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: April 01, 2013, 10:31:08 PM »

Wow does this mean I don't have a life lol

JA case on Levi Page now: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...murder-mystery .. he's still saying Jodi shot Travis twice in the head which is driving me nuts, however.

Not a good link.  MB
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:32:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: April 02, 2013, 12:03:27 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jodi-arias-defense-lawyers-seek-mistrial-18858484
Jodi Arias Defense Lawyers Seek Mistrial
April 2, 2013

Jodi Arias' defense lawyers are seeking a mistrial in her murder case due to juror misconduct.

In a court filing Sunday, her attorneys claim the misconduct was discovered during closed proceedings last week. They did not cite specifics but note that removing the juror would also be an option. That would leave five alternate jurors, in addition to the 12 who will decide the case.

Arias' lawyers argued last week the prosecutor committed misconduct by signing autographs and posing for pictures outside court.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: April 02, 2013, 01:31:25 AM »

MOTION FOR MISTRIAL : JUROR MISCONDUCT

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/AriasJuror.pdf
states Juror #5

Thanks loca

Why a mistrial?  Can one jury not be replaced with an alternate?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: April 02, 2013, 01:48:44 AM »

Snipped at websleuth.com
Went looking for DS...

IN RE DENNIS H.
IN RE DENNIS H.
No. 1 CA-MH 11-0057 SP.
Court of Appeals of Arizona, Division One, Department B.

Filed May 29, 2012.

Thomas C. Horne, Attorney General, Phoenix, By Aubrey Joy Corcoran, Assistant Attorney General, Attorneys for Appellee.
Bruce Peterson, Maricopa County Legal Advocate, Phoenix, By Mary Beth Mitchell, Deputy Legal Advocate and Daniel R. Raynak, Phoenix, Attorneys for Appellant.

THIS DECISION DOES NOT CREATE LEGAL PRECEDENT AND MAY NOT BE CITED EXCEPT AS AUTHORIZED BY APPLICABLE RULES. See Ariz. R. Supreme Court 111(c); ARCAP 28(c); Ariz. R. Crim. P. 31.24
MEMORANDUM DECISION
JOHNSEN, Judge
¶1 Dennis H. appeals the denial of his petition for absolute discharge from the Arizona Community Protection and Treatment Center ("ACPTC"). For the following reasons, we affirm.
FACTS AND PROCEDURAL HISTORY
¶2 In 1993, Dennis was convicted of one count of molestation of a child, a Class 2 felony, and sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment. Before his release in 2007, the State filed a petition pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes ("A.R.S.") section 36-3704 (West 2012) alleging Dennis was a sexually violent person ("SVP") who should be committed to the ACPTC for supervision and treatment.1 Dennis admitted the allegation, and the superior court found him to be an SVP and ordered his commitment.
¶3 In February 2011, Dennis petitioned for absolute discharge from ACPTC, asserting that he was no longer an SVP. During a two-day evidentiary hearing, Dr. Nicole Huggins, a psychologist at the Arizona State Hospital who conducted Dennis's annual examination, testified that Dennis's mental disorders had not changed and he remained a danger to others, likely to reoffend if discharged. Dr. Richard Samuels testified on behalf of Dennis and opined that Dennis's condition had changed, that he was no longer at risk of reoffending and that he should be unconditionally discharged from ACPT C.

Ugh. Can't even begin to express my disgust. I hope all those people who felt bad for RS see this.

I knew this guy was full of it within ten minutes of taking the stand and ... I was right.  The outcome of Samuels' analysis of Jodi defied logic.  IMO

It will be interesting what tomorrow brings in the trial proceedings.

Janet

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9142431

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.