March 18, 2024, 11:01:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660781 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: April 02, 2013, 02:31:59 PM »

JUROR #5 has been excused.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: April 02, 2013, 02:45:04 PM »

Im betting she was a good juror for the prosecution. Hopefully not the only one. If i were travis's sister it would have been hard for me to be in judges chambers with that skank & not ripped her face off.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: April 02, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »

Im betting she was a good juror for the prosecution. Hopefully not the only one. If i were travis's sister it would have been hard for me to be in judges chambers with that skank & not ripped her face off.

I believe your bet is a good one.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: April 02, 2013, 03:13:37 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: April 02, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »

NO GAG ORDER ON JUROR #5

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: April 02, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »

I am listening to HLN blaring in the background as I busy myself around the house in preparation for out-of-town guests from the States.  I heard Jean Casarez state that the Nurmi/Jodi were smiling following the dismissal of the juror and ... Travis' siblings were crying.  What happened.  Jodi hardly ever smiles in the courtroom.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: April 02, 2013, 04:46:06 PM »

NO GAG ORDER ON JUROR #5
Ooooh i hope she talks!!! I guess she wouldnt know what way the jury is leaning though.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: April 02, 2013, 04:47:17 PM »

GUS SEARCH

Jodi Arias Friend Gus Searcy ‘On the Record’
Mar 16 2013 - 8:30 AM ET

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/jodi-arias-friend-gus-searcy-on-the-record/

That is a really good inerview. Thank you for finding it and posting.

Hes a scumbag looking for another 15 minutes of fame imo.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: April 02, 2013, 05:00:38 PM »

Who comes to mind when you listen to this mans testimony ... this man who takes the position that Travis' is the devil and Jodi can do no wrong ... this man who Jodi drove two hours out of her way and spent two days in his motor home?  What hold does Jodi have over Gus Searcy?

Janet

GUS SEARCY

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 10 - Part 1
Published on Jan 29, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2X6CeMq834

Gus Searcy: Here's what I couldn't say on the stand
updated 11:18 PM EST, Tue February 19, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/13/gus-searcy-heres-what-they-wouldnt-let-me-say-stand?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

Witness: Arias called me the night Alexander died
Tue February 19, 2013

Jodi Arias' former mentor and the defense witness, Gus Searcy, says Arias called him the night Travis Alexander died.

Searcy, who was released as a witness last week, told In Session that Arias called him at 3:30 in the morning crying hysterically. 

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/14/gus-searcy-jodi-arias

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/jodi-arias-friend-gus-searcy-on-the-record/

When you considering the alleged ongoing confiding by Jodi Arias to "mentor" Gus Searcy encompassing her rocky relationship with Travis ... it would make sense that following the 3:00 AM June 5th call from Jodi ... Gus would have inquired of Jodi and ... would have inquired of those on the Prepaid Legal Cancun trip ... regarding the cause of Travis' death.  After all ... Travis was designated to be part of that Cancun trip.

This guy knows more than he is revealing in regards to the death of Travis.  IMO

A friend emailed me regarding the following the JVM interview with Gus Searcy.  The entire interview is a must read.  IMO

Janet

+++++

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired February 14, 2013 - 19:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Let`s run through the calendar. Jodi kills Travis on June 4 at about 5:30 in the evening. Gus, you say Jodi called you, hysterical, at about 3:30 in the morning on June 5, about ten hours after she killed him. His body is discovered a few days later, on June 4, but Jodi is not arrested until July 15, OK?

Now, you waited until July 15, more than a month, to contact police or try to call prosecutors? Why not dial 911 immediately after you hang up with Jodi?

SEARCY: Well, when I called her, I didn`t realize what had happened. All I knew is she said he was dead. And I said, "Do you know what happened?"

She said, "No."

And I said, "Are you OK?"

And she said yes.

I said, "Do you need a ride or anything?"

And she said, "No, I`m going to rent a car."

I said, "Well, let me know what happens." And...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Whoa, whoa. Did she call you or did you call her?

SEARCY: She called me. It was 3:30 in the morning.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK.

SEARCY: And the phone records will verify that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. So now the body is not found until several days later. You`re a colleague of this victim, Travis Alexander. Obviously, everybody is going to know he`s missing. And then when they find his body, stabbed repeatedly, they`ve got to know somebody killed him. Why not call, like when they find the body and they`re looking -- actively looking for a killer?

SEARCY: Well, first off, you have to understand what was happening. If you recall, Travis was leaving the next day to go on a trip to Cancun. So was I. I actually left on that trip to go to Cancun. I was in Cancun for about a week.

I came back, and I wasn`t really following all of this. It wasn`t until I heard she was arrested is when I then called the D.A. Because before that, I didn`t know that -- I didn`t know anything. I knew she knew she had died. I didn`t know why. I hadn`t followed the case. And then when I heard she was arrested is when I called the D.A. and left a message. I didn`t say why I called. I said, "I have some information." And he never called -- they never called me back.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/14/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: April 02, 2013, 05:19:58 PM »

I am listening to HLN blaring in the background as I busy myself around the house in preparation for out-of-town guests from the States.  I heard Jean Casarez state that the Nurmi/Jodi were smiling following the dismissal of the juror and ... Travis' siblings were crying.  What happened.  Jodi hardly ever smiles in the courtroom.

Janet

What is wrong with a juror discussing his/her take on trial proceedings with other jurors in a closed door meeting?

Janet

Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed for Talking About Trial
April 2, 2013

<snipped>

A juror who sat through three months of testimony in the Jodi Arias murder trial was dismissed today for "misconduct" after Arias' attorneys claimed she made statements showing she was biased.

The woman, identified only as Juror 5, allegedly made statements to other jurors during a closed meeting that showed she was an impartial jury member, according to a motion filed by Kirk Nurmi, Arias' lead attorney.

Nurmi also petitioned for Judge Sherry Stephens to declare a mistrial because of the statements, but she declined.

The dismissal is the latest in a string of petitions by Arias' legal team to have a mistrial declared. They previously took issue with prosecutor Juan Martinez posing for pictures and signing autographs outside of the courthouse.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-juror-dismissed-talking-trial/story?id=18864045

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: April 02, 2013, 05:37:29 PM »

http://www.courts.state.nh.us/jury/juryhandbook.htm

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: April 02, 2013, 05:38:36 PM »

Remember not to talk to anyone about the case before the judge instructs you to.  This means family members, friends or other jurors.  If anyone tries to contact you or influence your decision, you should tell the judge or a court officer immediately.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: April 02, 2013, 05:43:42 PM »

Janet

What is wrong with a juror discussing his/her take on trial proceedings with other jurors in a closed door meeting?

Janet

Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed for Talking About Trial
April 2, 2013

<snipped>

A juror who sat through three months of testimony in the Jodi Arias murder trial was dismissed today for "misconduct" after Arias' attorneys claimed she made statements showing she was biased.

The woman, identified only as Juror 5, allegedly made statements to other jurors during a closed meeting that showed she was an impartial jury member, according to a motion filed by Kirk Nurmi, Arias' lead attorney.

Nurmi also petitioned for Judge Sherry Stephens to declare a mistrial because of the statements, but she declined.

The dismissal is the latest in a string of petitions by Arias' legal team to have a mistrial declared. They previously took issue with prosecutor Juan Martinez posing for pictures and signing autographs outside of the courthouse.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-juror-dismissed-talking-trial/story?id=18864045

Impartial meaning that she knew she was guilty & was going to vote that way. How can u call someone impartial that has had to sit through all of this crap for the last 3 months? How about she has common sense? I know its all part of the game but nurmi & velma from scooby doo are disgusting excuses for attorneys.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: April 02, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »

Remember not to talk to anyone about the case before the judge instructs you to.  This means family members, friends or other jurors.  If anyone tries to contact you or influence your decision, you should tell the judge or a court officer immediately.
I hardly believe that any normal human being could sit through all of this trial so far & not discuss it at home at the very least.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: April 02, 2013, 05:49:44 PM »

Who comes to mind when you listen to this mans testimony ... this man who takes the position that Travis' is the devil and Jodi can do no wrong ... this man who Jodi drove two hours out of her way and spent two days in his motor home?  What hold does Jodi have over Gus Searcy?

Janet

GUS SEARCY

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 10 - Part 1
Published on Jan 29, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2X6CeMq834

Gus Searcy: Here's what I couldn't say on the stand
updated 11:18 PM EST, Tue February 19, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/13/gus-searcy-heres-what-they-wouldnt-let-me-say-stand?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

Witness: Arias called me the night Alexander died
Tue February 19, 2013

Jodi Arias' former mentor and the defense witness, Gus Searcy, says Arias called him the night Travis Alexander died.

Searcy, who was released as a witness last week, told In Session that Arias called him at 3:30 in the morning crying hysterically. 

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/14/gus-searcy-jodi-arias

When you considering the alleged ongoing confiding by Jodi Arias to "mentor" Gus Searcy encompassing her rocky relationship with Travis ... it would make sense that following the 3:00 AM June 5th call from Jodi ... Gus would have inquired of Jodi and ... would have inquired of those on the Prepaid Legal Cancun trip ... regarding the cause of Travis' death.  After all ... Travis was designated to be part of that Cancun trip.

This guy knows more than he is revealing in regards to the death of Travis.  IMO

A friend emailed me regarding the following the JVM interview with Gus Searcy.  The entire interview is a must read.  IMO

Janet

+++++

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Let`s run through the calendar. Jodi kills Travis on June 4 at about 5:30 in the evening. Gus, you say Jodi called you, hysterical, at about 3:30 in the morning on June 5, about ten hours after she killed him. His body is discovered a few days later, on June 4, but Jodi is not arrested until July 15, OK?

Now, you waited until July 15, more than a month, to contact police or try to call prosecutors? Why not dial 911 immediately after you hang up with Jodi?

SEARCY: Well, when I called her, I didn`t realize what had happened. All I knew is she said he was dead. And I said, "Do you know what happened?"

She said, "No."

And she said yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. So now the body is not found until several days later. You`re a colleague of this victim, Travis Alexander. Obviously, everybody is going to know he`s missing. And then when they find his body, stabbed repeatedly, they`ve got to know somebody killed him. Why not call, like when they find the body and they`re looking -- actively looking for a killer?

SEARCY: Well, first off, you have to understand what was happening. If you recall, Travis was leaving the next day to go on a trip to Cancun. So was I. I actually left on that trip to go to Cancun. I was in Cancun for about a week.

I came back, and I wasn`t really following all of this. It wasn`t until I heard she was arrested is when I then called the D.A. Because before that, I didn`t know that -- I didn`t know anything. I knew she knew she had died. I didn`t know why. I hadn`t followed the case. And then when I heard she was arrested is when I called the D.A. and left a message. I didn`t say why I called. I said, "I have some information." And he never called -- they never called me back.

<snipped>

I totally agree. U mean to tell me this guy knew before he left on this cancun trip with a bunch of other colleagues of travis's that he had been murdered & never brought it up to anyone on that trip. BS. He mustve known that she did it & was going to go along with her coverup of the crime. Where do these people come from? Does evil just naturally attract evil?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: April 02, 2013, 06:13:52 PM »

Was the jury privy to the 911 call?  Jodi Arias was suspected by Travis' friends immediately following the discovery of his body.

Janet

+++++ 

There’s Blood ‘All Over The Place’! Hear The Chilling Jodi Arias Trial 911 Call!
Posted on Jan 5, 2013

<snipped>

“Has he been threatened?” the dispatcher asked, “Yes, he has an ex-girlfriend who has been bothering him, following him and slashing tires and stuff. Things like that.

<snipped>

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/jodi-arias-death-penalty-trial-accusatory-911-call-audio/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: April 02, 2013, 07:18:20 PM »

When you consider the alleged ongoing confiding by Jodi Arias to "mentor" Gus Searcy encompassing her rocky relationship with Travis ... it would make sense that following the 3:00 AM June 5th call from Jodi informing him that Travis was dead ... Gus would have inquired of Jodi and ... would have inquired of those on the Prepaid Legal Cancun trip ... regarding the cause of Travis' death.  It makes sense that at least one other person on that trip would have questioned the absence of Travis.  After all ... Travis was designated to be part of that Cancun trip.

Janet

+++++

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

<snipped>

She said, "No."

And she said yes.

<snipped>

I totally agree. U mean to tell me this guy knew before he left on this cancun trip with a bunch of other colleagues of travis's that he had been murdered & never brought it up to anyone on that trip. BS. He mustve known that she did it & was going to go along with her coverup of the crime. Where do these people come from? Does evil just naturally attract evil?

Could it be that Jodi shared with Gus in that 3:00 am call on June 5th the entire story but assured him that she would never be connected with Travis' murder because she would claim she had been on a road trip to visit Ryan Burns?  However ... when Jodi was arrested on June 15th ... could it be that Gus panicked and immediately went into damage control and contacted authorities.  Think about it.  Gus realized that investigators would discover through cell phone records the communication he had with Jodi hours following the murder.

When Darryl Brewer, Richard Samuels and Gus Searcy are considered ... it appears that Jodi had these older guys in her control.  Why?

Where are Jodi's girlfriends?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: April 02, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »

GUS SEARCY

GUS SEARCY

Jodi Arias friend: The Court of public opinion is suppressing the truth
Published March 15, 2013 | On the Record

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2013/03/16/jodi-arias-friend-court-public-opinion-suppressing-truth

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: April 02, 2013, 08:39:49 PM »

GUS SEARCY

GUS SEARCY

Jodi Arias friend: The Court of public opinion is suppressing the truth
Published March 15, 2013 | On the Record

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2013/03/16/jodi-arias-friend-court-public-opinion-suppressing-truth

Anyone that has supported her so far has come across as a ridiculous liar. Alyce dewhatever her name is is grating on me so bad. Where does she get off psychoanalyzing a man who she never met. Based on texts & emails & a known liars words. I hope the jury disrespects this stupid, droning, annoying woman as much as i do. This case is making me sick. The crap that is allowed to be said about a murdered man is disgusting to me. So he dated different women, wanted to portray himself as successful, etc etc, this makes him an abusive person & a pedophile? Jodi was nothing more than a booty call eho was good for sex & nothing more to travis & she hates knowing that. This does not translate to abuse. She tried to stay in his life not vice versa. What woman cant claim that they feel theyve been used by some man in their life?i dont have many girlfriends who can deny that they regret some relationship with some guy that made them feel less than important. Its life honey, move on. Doesnt give u the right to take a life in revenge. I hate this woman almost as much as casey anthony.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: April 02, 2013, 08:53:50 PM »

[
Could it be that Jodi shared with Gus in that 3:00 am call on June 5th the entire story but assured him that she would never be connected with Travis' murder because she would claim she had been on a road trip to visit Ryan Burns?  However ... when Jodi was arrested on June 15th ... could it be that Gus panicked and immediately went into damage control and contacted authorities.  Think about it.  Gus realized that investigators would discover through cell phone records the communication he had with Jodi hours following the murder.

When Darryl Brewer, Richard Samuels and Gus Searcy are considered ... it appears that Jodi had these older guys in her control.  Why?

Where are Jodi's girlfriends?

Janet

I do not understand how Gus rec'd a phone call from Jody telling him that Travis is dead, then he goes on his trip to Cancun
and never questions when Travis doesn't show up, nor when he gets home does he call the police.

Something isn't right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.