March 18, 2024, 11:27:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660790 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: April 02, 2013, 08:55:49 PM »

GUS SEARCY

Jodi Arias Friend Gus Searcy ‘On the Record’
Mar 16 2013 - 8:30 AM ET

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/jodi-arias-friend-gus-searcy-on-the-record/

That is a really good inerview. Thank you for finding it and posting.

GUS SEARCY

Jodi Arias friend: The Court of public opinion is suppressing the truth
Published March 15, 2013 | On the Record

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2013/03/16/jodi-arias-friend-court-public-opinion-suppressing-truth

Anyone that has supported her so far has come across as a ridiculous liar. Alyce dewhatever her name is is grating on me so bad. Where does she get off psychoanalyzing a man who she never met. Based on texts & emails & a known liars words. I hope the jury disrespects this stupid, droning, annoying woman as much as i do. This case is making me sick. The crap that is allowed to be said about a murdered man is disgusting to me. So he dated different women, wanted to portray himself as successful, etc etc, this makes him an abusive person & a pedophile? Jodi was nothing more than a booty call eho was good for sex & nothing more to travis & she hates knowing that. This does not translate to abuse. She tried to stay in his life not vice versa. What woman cant claim that they feel theyve been used by some man in their life?i dont have many girlfriends who can deny that they regret some relationship with some guy that made them feel less than important. Its life honey, move on. Doesnt give u the right to take a life in revenge. I hate this woman almost as much as casey anthony.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: April 02, 2013, 08:56:27 PM »

Is this Gus motohome/trailer?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: April 02, 2013, 08:58:58 PM »

On Feburary 6th Paul Stern implies that Jodi Arias shared that she would be visiting Travis Alexander during her upcoming road trip.  On February 19th Jodi testifies under oath that visiting Travis was a spontaneous decision during the road trip.

Why would Jodi lie?  Could it be Jodi's testimony was all about convincing the jury than the murder of Travis was not premeditated?

Was Paul Stern called as a prosecution witness?  Will it happen?

Janet

++++

DR. DREW
Aired February 6, 2013 - 21:00:00   ET

<snipped>

PINSKY:  .... And you actually loaned her the money that ended up on the trip where she actually killed Travis?

PAUL STERN, KNEW JODI ARIAS (via telephone):  Well, the day before she left, she was pretty frantic that she had to go back and see Travis, and she talked about how he was seeing other people and she asked to borrow money and I gave her money.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/06/ddhln.01.html

Jodi Arias Describes Violent Sex Before Killing Travis Alexander
Feb. 19, 2013

<snipped>

Earlier, Arias explained that she wasn't planning to visit Alexander during her roadtrip from her home in California, but was convinced by him to spontaneously take a detour to his house for sex and to hang out.

"The very last time I called Travis it was kind of like, I don't know how to describe it, he had been very sweet and was guilting me and making me feel bad that I was taking this big trip without going to see him," Arias said this afternoon.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-describes-violent-sex-killing-boyfriend/story?id=18538637

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: April 02, 2013, 09:08:32 PM »

[
Could it be that Jodi shared with Gus in that 3:00 am call on June 5th the entire story but assured him that she would never be connected with Travis' murder because she would claim she had been on a road trip to visit Ryan Burns?  However ... when Jodi was arrested on June 15th ... could it be that Gus panicked and immediately went into damage control and contacted authorities.  Think about it.  Gus realized that investigators would discover through cell phone records the communication he had with Jodi hours following the murder.

When Darryl Brewer, Richard Samuels and Gus Searcy are considered ... it appears that Jodi had these older guys in her control.  Why?

Where are Jodi's girlfriends?

Janet

I do not understand how Gus rec'd a phone call from Jody telling him that Travis is dead, then he goes on his trip to Cancun
and never questions when Travis doesn't show up, nor when he gets home does he call the police.

Something isn't right.

I agree.  I hope Gus Searcy is called back to the stand and challenged by the prosecutor.

Janet

++++++

When you consider the alleged ongoing confiding by Jodi Arias to "mentor" Gus Searcy encompassing her rocky relationship with Travis ... it would make sense that following the 3:00 AM June 5th call from Jodi informing him that Travis was dead ... Gus would have inquired of Jodi and ... would have inquired of those on the Prepaid Legal Cancun trip ... regarding the cause of Travis' death.  It makes sense that at least one other person on that trip would have questioned the absence of Travis.  After all ... Travis was designated to be part of that Cancun trip.

This guy knows more than he is revealing in regards to the death of Travis.  IMO

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: April 02, 2013, 09:43:40 PM »

GUS SEARCY

Jodi Arias Friend Gus Searcy ‘On the Record’
Mar 16 2013 - 8:30 AM ET

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/jodi-arias-friend-gus-searcy-on-the-record/

That is a really good inerview. Thank you for finding it and posting.

GUS SEARCY

Jodi Arias friend: The Court of public opinion is suppressing the truth
Published March 15, 2013 | On the Record

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2013/03/16/jodi-arias-friend-court-public-opinion-suppressing-truth

Anyone that has supported her so far has come across as a ridiculous liar. Alyce dewhatever her name is is grating on me so bad. Where does she get off psychoanalyzing a man who she never met. Based on texts & emails & a known liars words. I hope the jury disrespects this stupid, droning, annoying woman as much as i do. This case is making me sick. The crap that is allowed to be said about a murdered man is disgusting to me. So he dated different women, wanted to portray himself as successful, etc etc, this makes him an abusive person & a pedophile? Jodi was nothing more than a booty call eho was good for sex & nothing more to travis & she hates knowing that. This does not translate to abuse. She tried to stay in his life not vice versa. What woman cant claim that they feel theyve been used by some man in their life?i dont have many girlfriends who can deny that they regret some relationship with some guy that made them feel less than important. Its life honey, move on. Doesnt give u the right to take a life in revenge. I hate this woman almost as much as casey anthony.

Her own mother even knew she was a psychopath. Why not call some of her old friends to testify to her issues earlier in life? Seems like it started early & progressed to this. How can a witness testify to travis's personality & intentions with only jodi's word to corroborate. I just do not understand this. Obviously the two ex gf they did call to testify didnt see him that way & they were actually in his life. Get off the stsnd already alyce. Youre making domestic violence look like a joke & insulting those who are actually abused.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: April 02, 2013, 10:01:09 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodi-arias-mother-interrogation-room

Newly released

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 02, 2013, 10:15:24 PM »

Thanks loca

Why did the prosecutor not call Jodi's mother to testify ... testify to what she just told the interrogator?

Janet

_____

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: April 02, 2013, 10:23:12 PM »

PHOENIX - Tuesday may not have been the first time Juror #5 in the trial of Jodi Arias has been accused of improper conduct.
<snipped>

In court records, we found a transcript of a phone call made to Judge Sherry Stephen’s division phone at 8:36 a.m. on February 23.

According to the transcript, the caller claims there are reports that the juror needs to be watched.

“The one with multi-colored hair is attempting to coach Arias from the jury box. She shakes her head no, no, no to tell Jodi not to answer a question,” the caller alleged in the message on Stephens' voicemail.
<snipped>

More in link: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water  (Edit to add working link provided by loca.  MB)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 11:10:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: April 02, 2013, 10:23:42 PM »

Thanks loca

Why did the prosecutor not call Jodi's mother to testify ... testify to what she just told the interrogator?

Janet

Your very welcome

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: April 02, 2013, 10:25:41 PM »

This one works
Sorry muffybee
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water

Thank you!  Fixed it.  MB
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 11:11:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: April 02, 2013, 10:47:42 PM »

PHOENIX - Tuesday may not have been the first time Juror #5 in the trial of Jodi Arias has been accused of improper conduct.
<snipped>

In court records, we found a transcript of a phone call made to Judge Sherry Stephen’s division phone at 8:36 a.m. on February 23.

According to the transcript, the caller claims there are reports that the juror needs to be watched.

“The one with multi-colored hair is attempting to coach Arias from the jury box. She shakes her head no, no, no to tell Jodi not to answer a question,” the caller alleged in the message on Stephens' voicemail.
<snipped>

More in link: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...y-in-hot-water

Oh wow. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: April 02, 2013, 10:51:35 PM »

Maybe I'm jaded, but me thinks the mother is trying to come up with a defense for her daughter. I just do not buy this,

:She continued, “Jodi has mental problems.  Jodi would freak out all the time. I had quite a few of her friends call me and tell me that I needed to get her some help.  One called me in the middle of the night and told me that she needed help.”

As a mother, IF you are being told by others that your child needs help  wouldn't you at the very lest go to a therapist
and see what a professional says.  Mental illness or just defiant. Remember she left home at a young age because her
dad was going to ground her. She left. She left the guy Ryan Burns I thinki was his name and she lived with.
Travis was on his way to be with another woman that he told her he was interested in marrying or that G_d was telling him to marry. She said, "I won't be ignored" in one of the police interrogations. She plays on mens weaknesses.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: April 02, 2013, 10:57:05 PM »

When Darryl Brewer, Richard Samuels and Gus Searcy are considered ... it appears that Jodi had these older guys in her control.  Why?

Because she was *easy*. She would give them oral sex. Not all women will do that and not all women who do will swallow to put
it bluntly. She would also go anal for them.  The only reason Gus told her to come to Las Vegas and stay with him was because
he wanted some. He could have just as easily just stayed on the phone with her, but inviting her to his place is a no brainer.

I agree.  I hope Gus Searcy is called back to the stand and challenged by the prosecutor.

Janet

++++++

When you consider the alleged ongoing confiding by Jodi Arias to "mentor" Gus Searcy encompassing her rocky relationship with Travis ... it would make sense that following the 3:00 AM June 5th call from Jodi informing him that Travis was dead ... Gus would have inquired of Jodi and ... would have inquired of those on the Prepaid Legal Cancun trip ... regarding the cause of Travis' death.  It makes sense that at least one other person on that trip would have questioned the absence of Travis.  After all ... Travis was designated to be part of that Cancun trip.

This guy knows more than he is revealing in regards to the death of Travis.  IMO

I agree.  She called Gus for a reason. I doubt it was for guilt. She must have something on him too.
He has a creep factor look for me. I don't trust him.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: April 02, 2013, 10:58:49 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Oh wow. 

a plant[.b]

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: April 02, 2013, 11:24:16 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

More in link: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water  (Edit to add working link provided by loca.  MB)

loca

The abc article you posted implies that a juror sympathetic to Jodi was dismissed.  The following abc article has a contrary implication.

Also ... Jean Casarez stated on HLN today that following the dismissal of the juror ... the defence attorneys and Jodi were smiling while Travis' siblings were crying.

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed for Talking About Trial
April 2, 2013

<snipped>

A juror who sat through three months of testimony in the Jodi Arias murder trial was dismissed today for "misconduct" after Arias' attorneys claimed she made statements showing she was biased.

The woman, identified only as Juror 5, allegedly made statements to other jurors during a closed meeting that showed she was an impartial jury member, according to a motion filed by Kirk Nurmi, Arias' lead attorney.

Nurmi also petitioned for Judge Sherry Stephens to declare a mistrial because of the statements, but she declined.

The dismissal is the latest in a string of petitions by Arias' legal team to have a mistrial declared. They previously took issue with prosecutor Juan Martinez posing for pictures and signing autographs outside of the courthouse.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-juror-dismissed-talking-trial/story?id=18864045

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: April 03, 2013, 06:29:52 AM »

Gus Searcy - I saw a couple of interviews where he said he didn't think anything about Jodi doing anything because when she called him...he asked where she was...and she said in Northern California...far away from Travis...so Gus didn't think Jodi had anything to do with TA's death "at that time" (different from what came to light as time went by).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: April 03, 2013, 07:23:58 AM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Oh wow. 

a plant[.b]

Or maybe the defense was even trying to get her out then.. but by hinting at that she was pro-Jodi instead. (Not that one of the attorneys called but someone close to Jodi)

Everyone knew she wrote a lot of Qs and most of the total of jury Qs were unsympathetic towards jodi.. one could infer that she wasn't pro-Jodi.

A small comment to the mom like "we may have to worry about juror 5" or something and maybe someone associated with them decided to try.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: April 03, 2013, 11:10:47 AM »

My take is that Juror #5 WAS NOT pro-Jodi.

Janet

++++++

Mistrial denied: Juror 5 excused from Arias trial
Wed April 03, 2013

The trial proceeded Tuesday with 17 jurors instead of the customary 18 after one of them – Juror 5 – was booted off the panel after the defense charged that she was “not fair and impartial” when she made some undisclosed statements last week related to the Jodi Arias trial.

Juror 5 will not be under a gag order, according to HLN's Jean Casarez, who is reporting on the trial from Mesa, Arizona.

Judge Sherry Stephens also denied the defense's motion for a mistrial after a closed-door meeting with both sides of the trial.

Members of Travis Alexander’s family were seen sobbing as they left the meeting; Arias, on trial for the brutal slaying of her ex-boyfriend, was seen with a grin on her face, according to HLN producers in the courtroom.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/02/does-arias-defense-have-any-shockers-left

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: April 03, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »

Considering it was Kirk Nurmi who filed the motion with the court to dismiss Juror #5 ... it would make sense to me that Juror #5 was not pro-Jodi.

Considering the words that brought Juror #5 down were verbalized in a "closed" meeting ... could it be that it was a pro-Jodi juror who reported the offense?  This causes me concern  regarding the leaning of other jurors.

Who else was at that "closed" meeting.

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed for Talking About Trial
April 2, 2013

<snipped>

A juror who sat through three months of testimony in the Jodi Arias murder trial was dismissed today for "misconduct" after Arias' attorneys claimed she made statements showing she was biased.

The woman, identified only as Juror 5, allegedly made statements to other jurors during a closed meeting that showed she was an impartial jury member, according to a motion filed by Kirk Nurmi, Arias' lead attorney.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-juror-dismissed-talking-trial/story?id=18864045

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: April 03, 2013, 12:23:21 PM »

WEDNESDAY - APRIL 3, 2013

The Jodi Arias Trial - 9:30 AM PT - HLN

The Jodi Arias Trial - 9:30 AM PT - Live Video

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.