March 19, 2024, 12:32:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660820 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: April 04, 2013, 08:34:12 PM »

albino Monkey Devil!

Hahaha!

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: April 04, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »

IMO Martinez is going to hard on her she is a respectable woman.
 Do you want the truth on do you just want me to agree with you.
Too much he's going to blow it and it will be all his fault
She is a expert on this matter and he is acting like one of her  patients

Blonde

I also hope that Martinez' rebuttal approach does not backfire.

I comprehend perfectly where Martinez is coming from and going to in regards to Alyce's presentation in Las Vegas but ... I do find his questioning confusing as he attempts to prove the point ... the point that the Snow White model implies Travis would automatically be considered by Alyce to be the perpetrator and ...  Jodi the batter woman.

The four books and magazine subscription Alyce gifted to Jodi ... which I consider crossed a professional boundary ... would assure that her and Jodi were on the same page and ... selected enteries from the journal that would further the battered woman syndrome agenda would be used as evidence.

Anyways ... when court recessed a hour ago ... my hubby immediately mimicked Jodi.  He said Martinez is "making my brain scrambled".

Janet

BBM... Thank you for that comment. I think that is why and how Jodi's testimony seemed to sound clinical sometimes... I agree that giving her materials like this is basically giving her a roadmap to follow with her testimony and I can only hope that Juan will some how get that in.

It was something that I may have added together eventually but hadn't connected yet. Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: April 04, 2013, 08:52:12 PM »

I get that shes an "expert" but i think the fact that she is calling travis abusive without any real proof makes me disrespect her.

There are no emails or texts between Travis and Jodi implying Travis was physically abusive.  There are no journal entries by Jodi revealing that Travis was abusive.  There are no witnesses/former girlfriends who have come forward who claim that Travis was physically abusive.

In other words ... there is no evidence to support Jodi's self-defence plea but there is credible circumstantial evidence to support a premeditated charge by the prosecutor regarding a woman who came to the conclusion that she was scorned for the last time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: April 04, 2013, 08:55:08 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: April 04, 2013, 09:04:10 PM »

Anyways ... when court recessed a hour ago ... my hubby immediately mimicked Jodi.  He said Martinez is "making my brain scrambled".

Janet

Make sure Veggie doesn't go into a fog.

Kermit

He is already in a fog.  I was asked what was for dinner.  I told him anything his little heart desired and please prepare a little extra for me.  It took him a minute to get it.

Anyways ... as it is raining in the Valley I do believe that it is a good evening to do some grocery shopping.  Maybe a stop at our favorite Chinese restaurant is where it is at.

Later, Janet
5:55 PM PT

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: April 04, 2013, 09:31:16 PM »

I get that shes an "expert" but i think the fact that she is calling travis abusive without any real proof makes me disrespect her.

There are no emails or texts between Travis and Jodi implying Travis was physically abusive.  There are no journal entries by Jodi revealing that Travis was abusive.  There are no witnesses/former girlfriends who have come forward who claim that Travis was physically abusive.

In other words ... there is no evidence to support Jodi's self-defence plea but there is credible circumstantial evidence to support a premeditated charge by the prosecutor regarding a woman who came to the conclusion that she was scorned for the last time.

Janet

I believe that is exactly what it is. She was obsessed with travis & wasnt going to go away quietly. I do believe he was trying to get rid of her completely & was as mean as he could be to her in the end by calling her all those names & telling her how evil she was to accomplish it. I wish he would have stuck to those feelings & not let her in that day & he may still be alive
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: April 04, 2013, 10:07:11 PM »

Janet

Make sure Veggie doesn't go into a fog.

Kermit

He is already in a fog.  I was asked what was for dinner.  I told him anything his little heart desired and please prepare a little extra for me.  It took him a minute to get it.

Anyways ... as it is raining in the Valley I do believe that it is a good evening to do some grocery shopping.  Maybe a stop at our favorite Chinese restaurant is where it is at.

Later, Janet
5:55 PM PT

I love rain.
& you get to eat out!

Enjoy a great eveing.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: April 04, 2013, 10:08:40 PM »

Alyce LaViolette 10/16/03

starts at 25:59  She references Disney Film "Snow White and 7 Dwarfs"

Her jacket kind of resembles a robe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFt8FCrBk6k
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: April 04, 2013, 10:09:51 PM »

I believe that is exactly what it is. She was obsessed with travis & wasnt going to go away quietly. I do believe he was trying to get rid of her completely & was as mean as he could be to her in the end by calling her all those names & telling her how evil she was to accomplish it. I wish he would have stuck to those feelings & not let her in that day & he may still be alive
[/quote]

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: April 04, 2013, 11:22:46 PM »

Think this has something to do with Snow White
 albino
JODI ARIAS COURTROOM DOODLES DRAWINGS mormon symbols heart snow white black eye
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JODI-ARIAS-COURTROOM-DOODLES-DRAWINGS-mormon-symbols-heart-snow-white-black-eye-/321064158322

BTW, why in the hell is JA making money off of murdering TA?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: April 04, 2013, 11:52:08 PM »

albino
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JODI-ARIAS-COURTROOM-DOODLES-DRAWINGS-mormon-symbols-heart-snow-white-black-eye-/321064158322

Despicable.  This defense is a farce and I have a hard time believing these 'experts' don't know it.  Seriously... Snow White with a black eye?

It is clear that Jodi and Alyce have discussed the whole Snow White/domestic violence BS since this ebay item sold in January. 

Then there's Jodi's fake forlorn I'm-so-weak-and-beaten-down look anytime LaViolette or Samuels brought up Travis's supposed ill treatment of her... you know, the ill treatment she claimed to be addicted to in her journal.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: April 05, 2013, 12:07:31 AM »

I agree kcrn.

There was Travis' vicious recording as well as the recanted Cancun invitation.  Could these two attempts of Travis to distance Jodi from his life once and for all have motivated Jodi to plan her revenge while using a visit to Ryan Burns as an alibi to divert suspicion from her.

Janet

+++++++

Jodi Arias Claims Travis Alexander Showed Increasingly Aggressive Behavior
Feb. 13, 2013

<snipped>

Arias read text messages aloud that Alexander had sent her calling her his "sex slave" and describing aggressive sexual fantasies he had. The pair were no longer dating, but continued to sleep together as they dated other people.

"You are the ultimate slut in bed," Alexander wrote in the messages. "When it's done, the intensity will make your body feel like you have been raped… You'll rejoice in being a whore that's sole purpose in life is to be mine, to have animalistic sex with me and to please me in any way I desire."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-describes-boyfriends-increasingly-aggressive-behavior/story?id=18491675

Was Jodi booked on Cancun trip with Travis?
Sat March 23, 2013

Jodi Arias was at one point booked to go with Travis Alexander on the trip to Cancun, according to a source involved in Prepaid Legal, the company that sponsored the Mexican vacation.

In early 2008, Alexander originally told the trip’s organizers that his guest would be Arias. Then in April, after he began dating another woman, he contacted the organizer and asked if it was too late to change the tickets, according to the source.

Because the tickets had not yet been purchased, he changed the name at the last minute to Marie Hall, who, along with two friends, discovered Travis’ bloody and bloated body on June 9, 2008. Hall had been scheduled to depart with Alexander for the trip the next day.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/22/was-jodi-booked-cancun-trip-travis

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: April 05, 2013, 12:11:01 AM »

albino

Despicable.  This defense is a farce and I have a hard time believing these 'experts' don't know it.  Seriously... Snow White with a black eye?

It is clear that Jodi and Alyce have discussed the whole Snow White/domestic violence BS since this ebay item sold in January. 

Then there's Jodi's fake forlorn I'm-so-weak-and-beaten-down look anytime LaViolette or Samuels brought up Travis's supposed ill treatment of her... you know, the ill treatment she claimed to be addicted to in her journal.

Great find pharlap!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: April 05, 2013, 12:28:07 AM »

Alyce LaViolette 10/16/03

starts at 25:59  She references Disney Film "Snow White and 7 Dwarfs"

Her jacket kind of resembles a robe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFt8FCrBk6k

Thanks Kermit

After listening to Alyce Laviolette in that youtube video .... I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that woman.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired March 15, 2013 - 20:00   ET

ARIAS: "... I can`t quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that boy."

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1303/15/ng.01.html

_____

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: April 05, 2013, 09:54:12 AM »

This is to verify the pic's....Was a discussion IF were real.

albino  

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: April 05, 2013, 01:25:05 PM »

BOTT0M LINE

It should be noted that Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott as well as Richard Samuels and Alyce LaViolette have yet to produced ANY evidence that Travis' Alexander was physically abusive to Jodi Arias ... to former love interests ... to anyone.  The alleged physical abuse claim by Jodi ... a pathological liar ...  stands alone.  It is beyond my comprehension how even one jury member would buy Jodi's self-defence plea.

I do not know the legality of it all but ... when you consider the murder beyond brutal of Travis Alexander and then the direction that the defence team and their "experts" have been allowed by the Judge to take in the defence of Jodi Arias ... I consider this trial a slap in the face of justice.  IMO 

Janet

++++++

Jodi Arias trial topics turn to fairy tales
April 5, 2013

<snipped>

Arias' defense attorneys have been building a case that she was battered and controlled by Alexander. Alyce LaViolette, a psychologist and expert in domestic abuse, has been on the witness stand for more than a week. On Thursday, she parsed the language of a 16-page Instant Message in which Alexander threatens Arias and compares her to Adolph Hitler, the devil, a prostitute and several sexually insulting names. And she went through a list of women with whom Alexander had exchanged flirtatious, suggestive and sexually explicit communications during the time he was carrying on a secret sexual relationship with Arias.

<snipped>

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/04/jodi-arias-trial-topics-turn-to-fairy-tales/2055271/

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: April 05, 2013, 02:09:42 PM »

I'm sorry guys but I don't like Martinez he reminds me of my first husband and gives me knots in my stomach every time he yells.My first husband was very mentally and physically abusive to me. But in 1969 you can't have your husband arrested for hitting you raping you or anything Why because he is your husband and you are a woman with NO Rights 
This may be why I'm having a hard time with this case. He did terrible things to me things that are still haunting me and no one believed me.
I kept a journal and while I was at work he found it Ohh the price I paid for putting this down on paper.
I had no one to talk to that would believe me because I was the only one who saw this side of him.
 He was very good at hiding this I shouldn't even be watching this case because it's making me remember everything.
YES I wanted to kill him but tossed him out changed the locks on the doors he broke in  smashed through a window and beat the crap out of me but this time people saw him. He was arrested and some other woman is putting up with his shit now.

I may have to back away from this case

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: April 05, 2013, 02:55:25 PM »

I'm sorry guys but I don't like Martinez he reminds me of my first husband and gives me knots in my stomach every time he yells.My first husband was very mentally and physically abusive to me. But in 1969 you can't have your husband arrested for hitting you raping you or anything Why because he is your husband and you are a woman with NO Rights 
This may be why I'm having a hard time with this case. He did terrible things to me things that are still haunting me and no one believed me.
I kept a journal and while I was at work he found it Ohh the price I paid for putting this down on paper.
I had no one to talk to that would believe me because I was the only one who saw this side of him.
 He was very good at hiding this I shouldn't even be watching this case because it's making me remember everything.
YES I wanted to kill him but tossed him out changed the locks on the doors he broke in  smashed through a window and beat the crap out of me but this time people saw him. He was arrested and some other woman is putting up with his shit now.

I may have to back away from this case

Blonde
I am so deeply sorry that you had to live through such a horrible relationship in your life. Noone deserves to have another person treat them like that. Im so glad that you got out & moved on with your life. Im sure the emotional scars are something that never completely heals. I understand that u dont like martinez & his agressive approach. I guess im ok with his approach because of how i feel about this case. I am obviously not involved in this case, i dont know these people & i have nothing to lose or gain from the outcome of this trial but it angers me immensely to see the defense trash travis over & over again with zero proof of any of it, so i can only imagine how his family feels. It is insulting, imo, to those who have truly been abused. I see jodi as the type of girl who will change herself to impress the man she wants & will do whatever it takes to keep them interested. I truly believe that travis was really starting to aesee what kind of person she really was & was really trying to end things completely with her. I doubt he ever really loved her but was drawn in by the sex. I think all of those mean & nasty things he said to her were in frustration trying to get her out of his life. I said some pretty nasty things to my husband in our younger days when our relationship was up & down as he did to me, & there was no abuse  going on there. I just really believe jodi was angry & bitter because she had become obsessed with him & was not going to be discarded like that. I do not in any way believe she was abused by travis. She deserves to at least sit in prison for the rest of her pathetic life.
Hugs to u blonde for going through what u did.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: April 05, 2013, 03:14:25 PM »

Blonde ... thank you for sharing.  I now comprehend where you are coming from in many of you posts on this thread.

I agree with you in regards to Juan Martinez.  I do not appreciate his approach to the questioning of the defence witnesses and neither did my hubby when he watched the trial proceedings yesterday for the first time.  His take?  There is agressive and agressive.  Well thought out rebuttal questions can be asked respectfully but firmly while effectively conveying authority ...without bulling ... without talking down to the witness.

Your ex-husband was abusive on so many levels.  However ... you may have felt like killing the guy but you did not.  Blonde ... you somehow mustered up the strength and made a PERSONAL choice not to be a victim and YOU took alternative avenues to ultimately free yourself from the abuse in a way that would allow you to eventually move on.

I believe that the Jodi/Travis relationship differs.  Jodi was not married to Travis and ... Jodi did not live with Travis or live nearby.  Whether the visit to Travis on that road trip implies the murder was premeditated or not ... Jodi made the choice to be in his presence on that fateful day despite the h--- she claims he put her through.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: April 05, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »

albino

WOW good find

I wonder if it's legal for her to get money from this stuff and that website that supports Jodi asking for donations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.