March 19, 2024, 04:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travis Alexander of Mesa, AZ Found Murdered June 2008-Jodi Arias on Trial  (Read 1660901 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: April 11, 2013, 09:01:43 PM »

OH MY apologizes. Donovan IS A SHE! She is on Nancy Grace via phone and acknowledges she writes the twitter
for Jodi.

Easy mistake to make i think.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: April 11, 2013, 09:02:59 PM »

http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/11/alyce-laviolette-sought-emergency-medical-care-due-to-social-media-attacks/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: April 11, 2013, 09:03:48 PM »

OH MY apologizes. Donovan IS A SHE! She is on Nancy Grace via phone and acknowledges she writes the twitter
for Jodi.

I guess it's like SNL's PAT.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: April 11, 2013, 09:59:58 PM »

Accused killer-turned-artist Jodi Arias sells are for money from jail, mother says
Published April 11, 2013

Jodi Arias is apparently profiting from the notoriety she has received since killing her one-time boyfriend, selling drawings from jail on a website operated by a third party, her mother said Thursday.

The website, which also accepts donations, offers her original art work, noting authenticity in the form of the following: "All pieces created after January 26, 2013 are authenticated with Jodi Arias' right thumbprint."

Her mother, Sandra Arias, said the site is, indeed, Jodi's. The money is being used to help pay for family expenses while attending the trial, she said.

Asked if the drawings are selling well, Sandra Arias replied, "Oh yeah.

She declined to discuss it further.

The site claims to have sold several pieces, including a drawing of Frank Sinatra for $1,075. One piece is being offered for $2,000, shipping included.

No law prevents Arias from profiting from her notoriety given she hasn't been convicted of a crime.

Sgt. Brandon Jones of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said inmates aren't allowed to sell items while incarcerated and don't have access to computers.

However, Jones added, she has access to pencils and paper and there is nothing to prevent Arias from using a third party to sell her work.

"She could draw those pictures, but I can't tell you whether they are truly hers or whether this is someone trying to make money off her," Jones said.

He also said the sheriff's office just learned of a Twitter account bearing Arias' name and is examining its options for confronting the situation.

"This doesn't sit well with us," Jones said.

A woman in the gallery says she is tweeting on Arias' behalf. The comments are often attacks on the prosecutor and cable TV pundits who expound on the trial daily. The Associated Press, however, has not confirmed the authenticity of the Arias Twitter account.

"She'll call and say `I have a quote.' We'll talk about it. Sometimes she says `let's tweet.' And then she'll say `no let's not do it,"' Donavan Bering told Fox affiliate KSAZ in Phoenix.

"I think it's a way of her getting out her frustration, because she doesn't have a chance to say much," said Donavan, who claims she is operating Arias' Twitter page.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/11/accused-killer-turned-artist-jodi-arias-sells-are-for-money-from-jail-mother/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: April 11, 2013, 10:14:40 PM »

Is Donavan Bering the one sitting with Jodi Arias' mother.  I am not referring to Sandra Arias' twin sister.

The implication of a Sandra Arias/Donavan Bering connection would be that Jodi's parents four years following their respective interrogations with detectives ... respective interrogations where they each revealed their daughter's character flaws ... are now allowing themselves to be thrown under the bus by Alyce LaViolette.

Janet

+++++

Jodi Arias trial update: Arias' parents' interrogation tapes released
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-arias-parents-interrogation-tapes-released

Bill Arias - Partial Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYy0dJ8iPdk

Sandra Arias - Partial Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B68wSBfOw

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: April 12, 2013, 09:07:31 AM »

Hi Monks! 
No sympathy for Alice here... She is making at least 20k on this case....to sit there and twist the facts and murder Travis and his reputation all over again....this however does not make contacting her or her business proper until after the verdict...
they better stop jodi from selling stuff and tweeting...who does she think she is? Casey Anthony? 
we need a jodi and alice getting boxed by Juan Martinez...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: April 12, 2013, 10:48:12 AM »

Just gotta love how Alyce has to count on her fingers.
The answer she gave after doing all this, was "2."

I have to say being a victim of Domestic Violence.
 I think Alyce Laviolette is a very knowledgeable  woman and wish I had gone to her when I was hurting she makes a lot of sense to me
Just Saying

Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:15:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: April 12, 2013, 10:57:19 AM »

I think Alyce Laviolette is a very knowledgeable  woman and wish I had gone to her when I was hurting she makes a lot of sense to me
Just Saying

I actually know someone also that was in an abusive relationship & she says just the opposite. I think she may be intelligent & experienced but imo she sold her soul for money in this case & is a paid liar who should be ashamed of herself for trashing a dead man with zero proof.

Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:18:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: April 12, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »

Just Saying
I actually know someone also that was in an abusive relationship & she says just the opposite. I think she may be intelligent & experienced but imo she sold her soul for money in this case & is a paid liar who should be ashamed of herself for trashing a dead man with zero proof.

Fixing the quote stack to accurately show who said what. (Blonde's quote was mistakenly attributed to me.)

Yes Brandi, you've requoted and reposted some of the posts in the order they were intended, but the original posting is not "fixed" Only admin and  moderators can go back and truly edit (fix) posts, and when they do this, there is a small note with the editor name and date below.  As a moderator, if I go into an existing post and edit, I also leave a small note in red explaining the change.  I understand you're not wanting to be misquoted, but I also want to be certain folks here know their words can't and wont' be altered without being done by admin and/or mods, without cause and there are notations as to who made the changes and the date made.  Thanks!  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 01:07:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: April 12, 2013, 12:44:34 PM »

for Jodi.

I guess it's like SNL's PAT.

She's there again today, front row near Jodi's mother.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: April 12, 2013, 01:18:47 PM »

Just Saying

Fixing the quote stack to accurately show who said what. (Blonde's quote was mistakenly attributed to me.)

Yes Brandi, you've requoted and reposted some of the posts in the order they were intended, but the original posting is not "fixed" Only admin and  moderators can go back and truly edit (fix) posts, and when they do this, there is a small note with the editor name and date below.  As a moderator, if I go into an existing post and edit, I also leave a small note in red explaining the change.  I understand you're not wanting to be misquoted, but I also want to be certain folks here know their words can't and wont' be altered without being done by admin and/or mods, without cause and there are notations as to who made the changes and the date made.  Thanks!  MuffyBee

I wanted to make sure that Blonde's quote was not attributed to me, as it is far from my own opinion. Didn't mean to break any rules by putting the post in correct order. Would you please fix the original posting? (I know it won't change the post that quoted it.) I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks, Muffy, and please accept my apologies.

No problem Brandi, I understand and they're fixed now, including the quote within the quote by kcrn.  I go back and fix quotes when and I can. It takes time but  sometimes they can end up even worse.     Before you came on as a monkey and we had the current safety nets in place, we had a bad mod that was going in and changing people's posts without their knowledge, and folks could also go back and edit their own posts.  It was crazy but Klaasend put a stop to it all, the mod was banned, and features were put in place.  You're a good, solid poster and you wouldn't do anything even remotely like what was going on.  Thanks for understanding. 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:32:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: April 12, 2013, 01:19:13 PM »

Just Saying

When I went for help to get a restraining order they made me go to a Couple Counselor well she F** me over so bad because my husband was very good looking and didn't have a job so when he got there he always looked very nice.
Me on the other hand was working my butt off mixing cement for my Dad. I had to come straight from work looking to her like a mess.
I had cement in my hair and on my jeans and work boots.
 She said she believe him not me.
 Later I found out he started dating him. grrr
 So glad I have a good husband now.

I need to back off this case because things are NOT always as it seems

Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:46:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: April 12, 2013, 02:41:33 PM »

Blonde, please watch closely when you're posting, especially when you're quoting another's post.  Scroll on down and be careful not to cut off the other posters words.   When a post stack is already messed up, stop quoting it. Better yet, don't quote.  Just post what you have to say. It's not fair for posters to have their words altered, or your words or others words attributed to them when it's not theirs.  I've already spent time today on this same page fixing quotes and now there are more.  
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:43:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: April 12, 2013, 02:51:24 PM »

Just Saying

Yes Brandi, you've requoted and reposted some of the posts in the order they were intended, but the original posting is not "fixed" Only admin and  moderators can go back and truly edit (fix) posts, and when they do this, there is a small note with the editor name and date below.  As a moderator, if I go into an existing post and edit, I also leave a small note in red explaining the change.  I understand you're not wanting to be misquoted, but I also want to be certain folks here know their words can't and wont' be altered without being done by admin and/or mods, without cause and there are notations as to who made the changes and the date made.  Thanks!  MuffyBee

I wanted to make sure that Blonde's quote was not attributed to me, as it is far from my own opinion. Didn't mean to break any rules by putting the post in correct order. Would you please fix the original posting? (I know it won't change the post that quoted it.) I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks, Muffy, and please accept my apologies.

No problem Brandi, I understand and they're fixed now, including the quote within the quote by kcrn.  I go back and fix quotes when and I can. It takes time but  sometimes they can end up even worse.     Before you came on as a monkey and we had the current safety nets in place, we had a bad mod that was going in and changing people's posts without their knowledge, and folks could also go back and edit their own posts.  It was crazy but Klaasend put a stop to it all, the mod was banned, and features were put in place.  You're a good, solid poster and you wouldn't do anything even remotely like what was going on.  Thanks for understanding. 
Sorry if i messed anything up.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: April 12, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »

April 12, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/BethKaras

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 30m
Martinez is now questioning LaViolette. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1h
Willmott is conducting her follow-up questions. Most of LaViolette's answers are "yes" or "no". #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1h
Juror questions are finished. There were approximately 160 questions for her. Jurors had about 230 for Arias and... http://fb.me/2JetFyTE4

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2h
Everyone is now in court. We should begin soon. LaViolette was in chambers too. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2h
The defense asked for an ex parte meeting with the judge. Arias and her attorneys are in chambers. Martinez and... http://fb.me/16aicbXmU

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: April 12, 2013, 04:07:23 PM »

well, buh bye to juror # 11  sdismissed due to health reasons..
and Alice.. just answer the questions simply.. it makes you look worse when you spar and evade

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: April 12, 2013, 04:26:36 PM »

April 12, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/BethKaras

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 8m
Judge orders LaViolette to return next Tuesday for a new area of inquiry. No clue what it is. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 13m
Jurors return at 4:30 pm ET/1:30 pm in Phoenix, on Monday. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 37m
Juror #11 has been excused because he's ill. The breakdown of the jury is now 10 men and 6 women. Juror #11... http://fb.me/Cj2qJ1xQ

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 44m
After a lengthy break that included an in chambers conference, attorneys are at sidebar. Jurors are not in court... http://fb.me/Kj5UDfxq

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: April 12, 2013, 05:14:50 PM »

She's there again today, front row near Jodi's mother.

Did she say on Nancy Grace that she met Jodi when Jodi was transferred to Arizona jail? Or did she say when Jodi moved
to Arizona meaning she knew Jodi when she dated Travis Alexander?
Cuz I am pretty sure another guy who visits Jodi
said that Jodi had a relationship with one of the women in jail who was released and waiting for Jodi to get out.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: April 12, 2013, 05:15:47 PM »

Does anyone have a video link for today's testimony? I missed some of it and would like to catch up.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: April 12, 2013, 05:16:44 PM »

I hear that Martinez is going to call his own psychologist to refute these bozos of the defense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.